CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, where would all you MGS folks put The Twin Snakes in your ranking schemes?

Or MGS GBC, for that matter.  I suppose it's a little bit unfair to compare that one, but considering the platform it's actually pretty great!

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to spacecadet (for buying Carnivored HD)

Sanctum 2 (non-sell) $2.50 
DMC HD Collection (non-sell) $3

Also looking for someone that can fund a UK account in exchange paypal.

I'm curious, where would all you MGS folks put The Twin Snakes in your ranking schemes?

Or MGS GBC, for that matter. I suppose it's a little bit unfair to compare that one, but considering the platform it's actually pretty great!
MGS 3

MGS 2

MGS Twin Snakes

MGS 4

MGS Peace Walker

I love Twin Snakes! Only other good game that Dennis Dyack did besides Eternal Darkness.

Or MGS GBC, for that matter. I suppose it's a little bit unfair to compare that one, but considering the platform it's actually pretty great!
2 > TS > 3 > 4 imo

I think I got a little overhyped for diablo... it's my first diablo game but I don't see what all the fuss is about. Plays a lot like games I've played before lilke torchlight, sacred 2, deathspank, etc. Doesn't do anything crazy different from those games. Then again i'm only 3 hours in

2 > TS > 3 > 4 imo

I think I got a little overhyped for diablo... it's my first diablo game but I don't see what all the fuss is about. Plays a lot like games I've played before lilke torchlight, sacred 2, deathspank, etc. Doesn't do anything crazy different from those games. Then again i'm only 3 hours in
Diablo 2 was pretty revolutionary back in the days. It's all nostalgia, everytime I select Diablo 3 in my PSN game and here this I get a cold shiver.

2 > TS > 3 > 4 imo

I've never played a Diablo game before either until I downloaded the demo last night. I actually like the game, but I guess I expected more from the hype. It feels like the Dungeon Hunter game I got free from PS+, I enjoyed it but not a $60 game. I'm guessing the scenery and the enemies get better later in the game? Maybe I'll get a cheap phantom when this goes on sale after PS4 and XB1 come out :twoguns: .

+1 to Amir for selling me Carnivores HD, it's actually quite fun! definitely get a little rush every time i know a dinosaur is close.

Only other good game that Dennis Dyack did besides Eternal Darkness.
Oh man, I loved Eternal Darkness. I think you're forgetting Blood Omen, though. And personally, I enjoyed Too Human quite a bit and am disappointed that they didn't get to do the trilogy. I put a lot of hours into that game and don't think it deserved all the bad press.

Maybe in the minority again, but I think Torchlight and the sequel are far some of the best dungeon crawling RPGs out there.
I don't think you are. I think a lot of people consider Torchlight to be a top tier dungeon crawler. I don't play much of it since I don't like playing on the pc.

I've never played a Diablo game before either until I downloaded the demo last night. I actually like the game, but I guess I expected more from the hype. It feels like the Dungeon Hunter game I got free from PS+, I enjoyed it but not a $60 game. I'm guessing the scenery and the enemies get better later in the game? Maybe I'll get a cheap phantom when this goes on sale after PS4 and XB1 come out :twoguns: .
Honestly I think Dungeon hunter is one of the worst dungeon crawling games I've played. That and the one ps3 game that came out on launch.

@Yanksfan

+1 to Zoe & WotS4 group : Smartbombuk, Derfel, Tokyostomp, & Islan

+1 to Mythus for buying a phantom

+1 to my One Piece group: Setup, Killkernal & SEGAMew

finally on the last act on Diablo and level 30 now. This game is getting me exhausted! Phew!  :drool:  my thumb hurts from tapping X one million times lol.  :joystick:

Only MGS game I've completed was 2, I was staying in all day playing it from Gamefly for like a week and when I got to the ending it totally threw me. I had no idea MGS was that damn weird.

Guys, looking for the last of us resell slot.

also, selling a phantom slot of God of War Chains, Ghosts, 1 and 2 hd editions

also, selling a resell slot of God of War Chains, Ghosts, 1 and 2 hd editions

Selling / looking for a resell/Phantom slot of Diablo 3

PM for offers

I was looking for any information of pes 2014 full game coming on psn but i didnt find anything :S does it come?, if any have any link with info or some clue cause i was about to preorder it phisically but i prefer digital. If its comes, in which store, and when, ty CAGS!

Looking for a GTA V resell. Or, willing to start yet another group if you'll have me. I've been around the block a few times, if you know what I mean, so some here can vouch for my experience. I'm safe. I give you good time. 
flirty-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Also, selling a Ni No Kuni+LBP Karting resell share. Would love to simply trade for Rayman Legends, but open to offers.

I was looking for any information of pes 2014 full game coming on psn but i didnt find anything :S does it come?, if any have any link with info or some clue cause i was about to preorder it phisically but i prefer digital. If its comes, in which store, and when, ty CAGS!
im sure that i read it a while ago , that konami confirmed the digital release but cant remember where , just dig up abit in google and you will find it .

Did Sony ever give a reason for reducing the gamesharing number from 5 to 2? I'm guessing the change happened during the psn outage but I had no internet access for a few months during that period so didn't follow the situation really.

Did Sony ever give a reason for reducing the gamesharing number from 5 to 2? I'm guessing the change happened during the psn outage but I had no internet access for a few months during that period so didn't follow the situation really.
The outage was in April/May while the reduction took place in November. As for the reason, it's not hard to guess what it was.

The outage was in April/May while the reduction took place in November. As for the reason, it's not hard to guess what it was.
Oh I see. Never registered my PSP online so I wasn't aware of the whole activation shebang until I got my vita and activated that.

What are people selling the Borderlands 2/Season Pass/Mechromancer Pack/Level Cap Increase for these days? I played the main game and some of the dlc and was just going to wait for the goty edition, but if these are selling for a decent price I may buy.

mauaus received a tweet from a Konami rep confirming the PSN Day 1 release.

What are people selling the Borderlands 2/Season Pass/Mechromancer Pack/Level Cap Increase for these days? I played the main game and some of the dlc and was just going to wait for the goty edition, but if these are selling for a decent price I may buy.
Not to screw up anyone's reselling but I have found that as long as you have the game, you can borrow someone's season pass, download all the content, and then deactivate without losing the content. This works for new maps, characters, and level increases

PM me what you think is a decent offer on a phantom ;)

The account includes:
Borderlands 2 Game
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (4 main DLC + Level Cap Increase)
Borderlands 2 Creature Dome
Borderlands 2 Nechromancer
Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass (game sold separately)
Sound Shapes Game
Sound Shapes DLC

Not to screw up anyone's reselling but I have found that as long as you have the game, you can borrow someone's season pass, download all the content, and then deactivate without losing the content. This works for new maps, characters, and level increases
You dirty bastard, lol, is that true? Going to test it later.

You're saving me user account space if that works out. I was planning on getting a share once it was cheap enough but this could be better.

You dirty bastard, lol, is that true? Going to test it later.
Please tell me how it works out. I might just get the plain disc version for $10 if it's true.

You're saving me user account space if that works out. I was planning on getting a share once it was cheap enough but this could be better.

Please tell me how it works out. I might just get the plain disc version for $10 if it's true.
You're thinking like I'm thinking, but gamefly is sold out at $10. Is there anywhere else selling it used for $10? :dunce:

Definitely works, I had phantoms of each dlc and accidently erased them all and they still worked. I verified it this week by getting tiny tina through this method.

will this work for the disc?

NA September 20, 2013

My guess:psn on the 24th. Blogcast will confirm the date when ep is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back