Phantom ($10.00)
1. TehReaper
2. TehReaper(host)

COD : Ghosts Group B - This Group needs 2 resells
Resell ($20.00)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. menikmati
2. Teh Reaper(host)

add yourself if interested please have feedback!

I have a couple resells for sale
Diablo 3- 1 Resell $18
Splinter Cell Blacklist $14

I'm curious.. if anybody will actually win one of these. I know they say there is a winner every 15 mins and that they are giving away 4,416 of these, but, will anybody actually win one? Or is it a marketing scheme to try to get us gamers all fat on their food?
Most definitely a marketing scheme. Sony wouldn't give them any discount on the ps3's since the demand is high and supply is low, costing TB roughly over $2 million when it comes time to ship them. Not to mention their profit margin on food items may be high but their food is cheap, so making up that money and thensome would require at least 1 million people to purchase product as a result of this ad.

It could be legit but I seriously doubt it. There are probably 500 winners and they are saying 4500 as a trick to get people to think they have a higher shot at winning

Most definitely a marketing scheme. Sony wouldn't give them any discount on the ps3's since the demand is high and supply is low, costing TB roughly over $2 million when it comes time to ship them. Not to mention their profit margin on food items may be high but their food is cheap, so making up that money and thensome would require at least 1 million people to purchase product as a result of this ad.

It could be legit but I seriously doubt it. There are probably 500 winners and they are saying 4500 as a trick to get people to think they have a higher shot at winning
If they're giving out one every 15 minutes, then the math adds up. Also, they can't just say they're doing it without being able to provide proof of winners, as that would constitute fraud.

In 2005, Pepsi and Microsoft partnered for a similar contest for the 360. A winner every 15 minutes. That's actually how I got a hold of my first 360, from winning that contest.

Edit: Sorry, Pravado. It was brought to my attention that I was too harsh.

I disagree w/ your post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're giving out one every 15 minutes, then the math adds up. Also, they can't just say they're doing it without being able to provide proof of winners, as that would constitute fraud.

In 2005, Pepsi and Microsoft partnered for a similar contest for the 360. A winner every 15 minutes. That's actually how I got a hold of my first 360, from winning that contest.
No kidding? Dang.. lucky. I didn't know Pepsi still tried doing those promotions as I remember there was a situation where Pepsi had points on their 24 packs, in which case you could win prizes. The top prize being a Harrier Fighter plane, which was I believe 7 million points. They never thought anyone would actually collect that many points, but there was a guy who actually did. He turned in the points and Pepsi tried denying it to him, so he took them to court over it, and won. Otherwise Pepsi would have gotten away with fraud. I would believe that there "MAY" be 500 winners, but 4416? I don't know.. just seems kinda fishy. Heck I've played 3 times as well and only received one message back, asking if I wanted to say YES, HELP, or STOP, or what not. I can eat the crunchy tacos, the gorditos or the crunch wraps aren't bad, but its those damn burrito supremes.. ughh.. I always hated refried beans. Funny thing was that I used to work there when I was in high school.

Edit: Nevermind.. I guess John Leonard didn't win the case. I thought he had, but apparently a judge and the military ruled in favor of Pepsi. http://www.snopes.com/business/deals/pepsijet.asp

Battlefield 4

$18

1. Apollyon

-------------

$9

1. jlazenby

@Pancakes if Apollyon is up for it and another phantom is I'd pitch in for the Premium if phants get access in 6 mos for DLC or if you do a premium pass on its own share Ill take a resell

No kidding? Dang.. lucky. I didn't know Pepsi still tried doing those promotions as I remember there was a situation where Pepsi had points on their 24 packs, in which case you could win prizes. The top prize being a Harrier Fighter plane, which was I believe 7 million points. They never thought anyone would actually collect that many points, but there was a guy who actually did. He turned in the points and Pepsi tried denying it to him, so he took them to court over it, and won. Otherwise Pepsi would have gotten away with fraud. I would believe that there "MAY" be 500 winners, but 4416? I don't know.. just seems kinda fishy. Heck I've played 3 times as well and only received one message back, asking if I wanted to say YES, HELP, or STOP, or what not. I can eat the crunchy tacos, the gorditos or the crunch wraps aren't bad, but its those damn burrito supremes.. ughh.. I always hated refried beans. Funny thing was that I used to work there when I was in high school.

Edit: Nevermind.. I guess John Leonard didn't win the case. I thought he had, but apparently a judge and the military ruled in favor of Pepsi. http://www.snopes.com/business/deals/pepsijet.asp
The prize was a 360, a copy of Madden, a copy of Kameo, two vouchers for 12 packs of Mountain Dew, 10 Mountain Dew hats, 10 Mountain Dew t-shirts, and a bunch of stickers and decals. They also sent it two weeks before release, so that was cool. I remember being able to get really good at Perfect Dark Zero before everyone else had the game.

The prize was a 360, a copy of Madden, a copy of Kameo, two vouchers for 12 packs of Mountain Dew, 10 Mountain Dew hats, 10 Mountain Dew t-shirts, and a bunch of stickers and decals. They also sent it two weeks before release, so that was cool. I remember being able to get really good at Perfect Dark Zero before everyone else had the game.
What did you do with all the mountain dew hats and shirts?

What did you do with all the mountain dew hats and shirts?
The shirts were white, with just a Mountain Dew logo on the chest, so I was able to use then as undershirts for my dress shirts. I honestly have no idea what happened to the hats. I don't wear hats, so I think I may have given them away? They were pretty terrible in quality.

I actually didn't keep Madden either. My mom worked at the CS desk at Walmart and let me "return" the game for store credit that I used to buy PDZ. Return fraud, I know, but I was young and naive back in those days.

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

$18

1. Apollyon

-------------

$9

Battlefield 4

$18

1. Apollyon

-------------

$9

1. jlazenby

2. Albani310
I would like to drop out from Battlefield 4 and Assasin's Creed 4 group that I was and I will take a phantom on Apollyon's group, Sorry guys :whistle2:(

Any one else having problems getting into bawsaq on GTA v? Been having problems, saying down for maintenance and cant get into some of the stocks like tinkle.

Battlefield 4 Group A
Resell ($20.00)
1. jdub_smooth
2. jdub_smooth
Phantom ($10.00)
1. TehReaper
2. TehReaper(host)

Resell ($20.00)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. menikmati
2. Teh Reaper(host)

add yourself if interested please have feedback!

I have a couple resells for sale
Diablo 3- 1 Resell $18
Splinter Cell Blacklist $14

I'm probably looking too far into the future but how will we handle upgrades to PS4 if there's only one slot?

For most of the qualifying games, I wouldn't want the PS3 version, just the PS4 slot. What would the price be if a non-resell wanted to buy the PS4 slot?

Any one else having problems getting into bawsaq on GTA v? Been having problems, saying down for maintenance and cant get into some of the stocks like tinkle.
This happens to me sometime, just try it again after 1 or 2 minutes and it will open.

Off topic: Has anyone gotten Head is a Cloud trophy in AC3? It's the only trophy I need for the plat but I can't get it :headache:

This happens to me sometime, just try it again after 1 or 2 minutes and it will open.

Off topic: Has anyone gotten Head is a Cloud trophy in AC3? It's the only trophy I need for the plat but I can't get it :headache:
try this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfI1C9H9xxE

I'm probably looking too far into the future but how will we handle upgrades to PS4 if there's only one slot?

For most of the qualifying games, I wouldn't want the PS3 version, just the PS4 slot. What would the price be if a non-resell wanted to buy the PS4 slot?
There is still some uncertainty on how PS4 will handle game sharing. The one thing I can say with near 100% certainty, phantoms (non-resells) won't be able to upgrade to PS4.

There is still some uncertainty on how PS4 will handle game sharing. The one thing I can say with near 100% certainty, phantoms (non-resells) won't be able to upgrade to PS4.
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. It makes sense in my head but it's not easy to put in words.

Let's say Teh Reaper's group for Battlefield 4. In the case that jdub_smooth (holds the two resell slots) is not planning on buying a PS4 anywhere near launch, he could sell the one PS4 slot to someone who is not in the group (let's say me) for a universal amount (say $20, $10 for the upgrade and $5 to each resell on PS3) and the purchaser gives the money to one of the resells who deals with paying the upgrade fee. I receive the email and password for the account, log in and download BF4 on my PS4.

Since there can only be one offline license for the account, I could keep the account or sell the account to someone who can only play on that profile of the BF4 gameshare account.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. It makes sense in my head but it's not easy to put in words.

Let's say Teh Reaper's group for Battlefield 4. In the case that jdub_smooth (holds the two resell slots) is not planning on buying a PS4 anywhere near launch, he could sell the one PS4 slot to someone who is not in the group (let's say me) for a universal amount (say $20, $10 for the upgrade and $5 to each resell on PS3) and the purchaser gives the money to one of the resells who deals with paying the upgrade fee. I receive the email and password for the account, log in and download BF4 on my PS4.

Since there can only be one offline license for the account, I could keep the account or sell the account to someone who can only play on that profile of the BF4 gameshare account.
makes sense I'm sure a few people here had that in mind :p.

makes sense I'm sure a few people here had that in mind :p.
Should we list it in the group in that's the way the group wants to handle it? What would be a fair price for the slot? Keeping mind that most, if not all, of the games where the $10 upgrade is possible have the $10 promo credit (if I read correctly, so long as the game is pre-ordered before the deadline, you still get it) and the resells still keep their slots.

Should we list it in the group in that's the way the group wants to handle it? What would be a fair price for the slot? Keeping mind that most, if not all, of the games where the $10 upgrade is possible have the $10 promo credit (if I read correctly, so long as the game is pre-ordered before the deadline, you still get it) and the resells still keep their slots.
thats something the resells will have to figure out. As they are the holders of the accounts. As in jdub would have to figure out how much it will be sold for.

If that's the case, then I'd like AC4 and CoD PS4 spots. I'll gladly pay $20 instead of buying retail. If I'm reading this right, it'll mean $15 for PS3 resells. Which is awesome itself.

Resell ($20.00)
1.Teh Reaper(Host & PS4 slot)
2.Teh Reaper
Phantom ($10.00)
1. menikmati
2. Teh Reaper

nvm group is filled 2 friends want the game.

GTA5 group - $60

Resell - $20/each

Phantom - $10/each

1. Mageshadow

2. Fricco

Need these two slots filled AGAIN ( third damn time ) because people keep joining and then dropping for no reason. 

I hope NBA and rain are on the psn store at 12 am est. prolly will be 3am est. dat gta online, furkkkk. need dat now brah

I'm sure Pravado will kill me for being offtopic, but if anyone wants my PS4 Launch Day Edition please PM me. It's already 100% paid for with Amazon credit and will have release day shipping. It has come to my attention that I won't be able to afford retail games for it.

PS: Go easy on me Pravado. :)

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

$18

1. Apollyon

-------------

$9

Battlefield 4

$18

1. Apollyon

2. Revanchist

-------------

$9

1. jlazenby

2.Albani310

I would like to drop out from Battlefield 4 and Assasin's Creed 4 group that I was and I will take a phantom on Apollyon's group, Sorry guys :whistle2:(
I'll drop from the battlefield 4 group and take this spot. Just one question: Will you be pre-ordering this for the pre-order bonus?

So the current Battlefield 4 (4) group, that me and albani dropped from, looks like this.

Battlefield 4 (4)

$20
1. hyevltg3
----------------
$10
3. graverobberx

I'm sure Pravado will kill me for being offtopic, but if anyone wants my PS4 Launch Day Edition please PM me. It's already 100% paid for with Amazon credit and will have release day shipping. It has come to my attention that I won't be able to afford retail games for it.

PS: Go easy on me Pravado. :)

You're giving it away for free? :)

Is there going to be some standard for the price of the PS4 slots or is it just whatever the owners want to sell it for? I'm referring to the $10 upgrades here. Who were the architects of the current setup of splitting costs (1/3 and 1/6)? If I remember right, it was Bastiartadi and one or two other members. NSYNC and/or Usuyami? I know Bastiartadi still frequents the thread, but he doesn't post. How do you summon him?

Correct me if I'm wrong, on the above as well, but will taking the PS4 slot without the consent of one or both resells be considered unethical? I think it would be.

Let the anarchy begin.

Anyone else want to start a group with three titles?  COD, AC, BF, I'm running out of slots in my PS3. 

Instant Game Collectionhttp://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/30/ps-plus-kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-free-for-members/

-Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $19.99

-Flashback HD (PS3)PS Plus Price: $7.99, Regular Price: $9.99

-Wheel Of Fortune Ultimate Edition     $17.19+    $21.49
-Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition     $17.19+    $21.49
-Wheel Of Fortune & Jeopardy! Complete Pack     $19.59+    $24.49
-MX vs. ATV: Alive     $8.99+    $11.99
-MX vs. ATV: Alive Ultimate Edition     $19.99+    $24.99
-Darksiders II     $17.99+     $23.99
-Darksiders II Ultimate Edition     $26.99+     $35.99
-Darksiders + Darksiders 2 Ultimate Edition     $31.49+     $41.99
-Red Faction Armageddon Ultimate Edition     $11.24+     $14.99

Is there going to be some standard for the price of the PS4 slots or is it just whatever the owners want to sell it for? I'm referring to the $10 upgrades here. Who were the architects of the current setup of splitting costs (1/3 and 1/6)? If I remember right, it was Bastiartadi and one or two other members. NSYNC and/or Usuyami? I know Bastiartadi still frequents the thread, but he doesn't post. How do you summon him?

Correct me if I'm wrong, on the above as well, but will taking the PS4 slot without the consent of one or both resells be considered unethical? I think it would be.

Let the anarchy begin.
The only title that will be released after the PS4 releases will be Watch Dogs. I am going to have all 4 titles on 1 account. Phantoms won't have access to the account before the PS4 releases. So, I'm not certain it will be an issue. I'm still not sure how the PS4 games can be shared. Does anyone have any information? Currently the other resell and I plan to split the cost down the middle & share the content. Although, we are not sure of what we can and cannot share. I'm hoping a few more titles will get the conversion upgrade treatment, but as of now it is only the 4 titles, correct?

I'm curious.. if anybody will actually win one of these. I know they say there is a winner every 15 mins and that they are giving away 4,416 of these, but, will anybody actually win one? Or is it a marketing scheme to try to get us gamers all fat on their food?
From the Vita fiasco they were giving out that many X system but hackers cracked the system and walked away with a bunch of Vitas. Few people that I know that did win were later disqualified stating that they were one of the hackers.

I've eaten it for dinner the last 3 days and havent won anything
My Taco Bells haven't even acknowledge that this promotion exists

Doesn't matter, if you're eating that much Taco Bell, even if you do win one, you won't live long enough to play it.

lol, how many times you clog the toilet?
Guess I'm one of the luck few that my stomach can take Taco Bell while McD replaces my need for fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back