CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wolf Among Us (Season Pass: Episode 2-5)

Resell ($6.66)
1.) ashtonreeves (Host)
2.) sgand
-----------------
Phantom ($0.84) Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
1.)
2.)

* resell slots have access to episode 2-5
* phantom slots for the episode 2 ONLY!

-------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE:
Resident Evil 6 (RESELL) - $3.50
ABOVE GROUP IS CANCELLED & CLOSED!

Last edited by a moderator:
above group will be cancelled. if not the price will be changed because phantoms will have access to episode 1-2.

or

I'm canceling this season pass group and start separate groups for each episodes.
i'll be doing separate groups for each episode so if you want a phantom or resell slot just let me know and ill book you for all of em

hi guys, after i learned and finally understood what was going on here, i decided to start gamesharing with a buddy of mine. but now i realized (like a dumbass) that we could have been splitting the price on all of these games on one account instead of making one for each account. so needless to say i'll have a lot of resells to sell.

right now i just finished puppeteer and will sell it for $10 paypal/amazon/psn/or gamestop.

i'll post more as i finish them, including gta v, mafia 2 and all dlc, rayman legends, guacamelee and all dlc, a hefty euro ps+ account etc.

ps.....i understand im new here so i'll send first if your post history is good.

Anyone interested in an nba2k14 sellable spot? ($20). Need to fill one final spot for my share to be complete. If interested please send me a private message. Thanks!

Time to buy some trophies *cough* games.

LF Resells:

Walking Dead

Rain

Wolf Among Us

-----

Also spreading some retail love for the first time since God of War Ascension.

12322387.jpg
Beyond: Two Souls (Playstation 3)
PS3 game - PAL $52.76 (cheapest price anywhere else in Australia $90)

6789707.jpg
Resonance of Fate (Playstation 3)
PS3 game - PAL $15.96

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.
Resell
1. ShadowLombax $3.00
Phantom
1. Mark77 - $6.00

Phantoms Available. 

Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 on the same account ($5.00 each)

Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Retro/Grade ($1.50) - CS:GO is a stupidly easy Platinum

Borderlands 1 ($1.50)

Resells Available

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 $10.00 (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80 

Injustice : Gods Among Us $12.00 (2 Available)

Tomb Raider Bundle (comes with DLC weapons and Quantum Conundrum) $7.00 (3 Available)

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale $6.00 (2 Available)

1. slayerxx1

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts $6.00 (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package $120.00 when purchased $15.00 (3 Available)

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.
Resell
Phantom
1. Mark77 - $6.00
I'm going to have to leave this group, sorry :(

Time to buy some trophies *cough* games.

LF Resells:

Walking Dead

Rain

Wolf Among Us

-----

Also spreading some retail love for the first time since God of War Ascension.

12322387.jpg
Beyond: Two Souls (Playstation 3)
PS3 game - PAL $52.76 (cheapest price anywhere else in Australia $90)

6789707.jpg
Resonance of Fate (Playstation 3)
PS3 game - PAL $15.96
Resonance of fate is definitely worth it for that price. Honestly though, I think the tutorial could've been executed better because it wasn't very helpful but once I got used to the battle system, it was smooth sailing. It was also a bit of a grind for the platinum but at least it has custom soundtracks.

Resonance of fate is definitely worth it for that price. Honestly though, I think the tutorial could've been executed better because it wasn't very helpful but once I got used to the battle system, it was smooth sailing. It was also a bit of a grind for the platinum but at least it has custom soundtracks.
I agree completely on the tutorial, it did not do a good job of teaching the player how to quickly grasp the system.

I still need to go back and finish that game. It is a challenge to learn the combat system, but once you do, its pretty decent and the game seemed to have a lot of potential to me.

Looking for:

EU region Mafia 2 DLC (or NA version of the game + DLC)

EU region AC Revelations DLC (or NA version of the game + DLC)

Flower, flOw, Sound Shapes, Escape Plan Coming to PS4
Finally, these are all Cross-Buy games, meaning if you buy it once, you’ll be able to download it for free on any available system. Oh, and one more thing: if you have purchased these games previously on PlayStation Store, they will be available to you when they release on PS4 or PS Vita at no additional charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2czqEt1pc

I played it on 360 years ago. I beat the game and gave up on post-game. I went into the first ex dungeon and enemies were like 100 levels above me lol. Great game though.

Been playing splinter cell blacklist co-op with my brother all evening and then it suddenly glitches out like crazy, part of the screen kept going black and all the levels pixelated in some dodgy colours. Then went to save and it froze my ps3, luckily our progress was saved.

Resonance of Fate was awesome, granted the story was lackluster but it was fun grinding the plat towards a custom soundtrack.

For Sale:

Dishonored + Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall + The Brigmore Witches Phantom - $6

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition Resell - $5/ Phantom - $2.50

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $5

Mirror's Edge Resell - $5 (or rent for $0.75/week)

[EUR] Hitman: Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $10/Phantom - $5 

Game Sizes:

Dishonored - 6.3GB / Dunwall City Trials - 1GB / The Knife of Dunwall - 1.7GB / The Brigmore Witches - 2.3GB

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition - 15.1GB

Dead Island Riptide - 2.8GB

Mirror's Edge - 4.9GB

Hitman: Absolution - 17GB / Sleeping Dogs - 7GB

I got Just Dance 2014 :lol: (Need PS Eye)
Involves more moving than your fantastic avatar
Hey, thanks for replying. Yeah, I actually have the best buy edition on wii (don't judge) and it remains mostly unplayed. I'm surprised I have as many move compatible games as I do (Heavy Rain, Bioshock, Okami, Sly Cooper, Unfinished Swan, De Blob 2, Infamous 2, Resistance 3), but i hear "child of Eden" is another that's a must-play. Killzone is supposedly really good with the move as well. Thing is, I hate Killzone so I doubt the move could change that. But, yeah, I say all this to ask everyone if there's a share of "Eden" floating around or any other good move games that've I've missed. Thanks.

God of War Acension

resell - $13.33

2. Locoxx

phantom - $6.67

1. xTylerX

2. SteamboatOperator (host)

PM me if interested. Thanks.

For Sale:

Dishonored + Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall + The Brigmore Witches Phantom - $6

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition Resell - $5/ Phantom - $2.50

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $5

Mirror's Edge Resell - $5 (or rent for $0.75/week)

[EUR] Hitman: Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $10/Phantom - $5

Game Sizes:

Dishonored - 6.3GB / Dunwall City Trials - 1GB / The Knife of Dunwall - 1.7GB / The Brigmore Witches - 2.3GB

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition - 15.1GB

Dead Island Riptide - 2.8GB

Mirror's Edge - 4.9GB

Hitman: Absolution - 17GB / Sleeping Dogs - 7GB
for the dishonored slots, is that strictly one package because im interested in the dlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back