CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys looks like we can do a 1 phantom too :)

OkGAH2u.png

* not my twitter account. found this on neogaf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - two resells remaining in group - $16.67 each

For sale - phantom: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD @ $2.50.  Also includes Wild Arms free on the same account.

http://us.playstation.com/ps4/features/ps4-faq/

interesting

You can deactivate a PS4™ system only with that system. If you want to activate a different system that is not at your home as your primary PS4™ system, you must deactivate the current primary system first. Also deactivate your PS4™ system if you plan to transfer or dispose of it.

if that is true, then it acts as an infinite license transfer tool meaning one of the resell slots can be sold over and over
Seems like a pretty big oversight if there are no restrictions on this. :whistle2:k

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anyone know the file size for Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate HD?

For sale, all resellables:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer DLC $12

Resident Evil 4 HD + Resident Evil Code Veronica HD $6

Darksiders $3

Red Faction Guerrilla $3

hi, just new here. i'm looking for the following games/DLCs below but can someone clarify the difference between Resells and Phantoms? I thought PSN only allows 2 consoles to be played on but how come there are 4 (2 each for Resell & Phantoms)? already read the FAQ and already asked the guy referred to it for any questions but haven't received a response yet. also did some back reading but still not sure about it though.

looking for:

The Last of Us Season Pass

Grand Theft Auto 5

NBA 2K14

Batman Arkham Origins (still not sure but I'm thinking of getting this on PC though)
any help on this? though i'm probably getting a clearer picture but correct me if I'm wrong.

for Resells, they are the one who has the console activated permanently. they can DL the game then deactivate so that Phantoms can also DL and afterwards deactivate theirs. after phantoms are done, Resells can then reactivate their consoles back. so there are 2 Resells, so 1 phantom for each for a total of 4. is this correct?

still waiting for offers on the above. will probably do phantoms for them. thanks.

this just ringed in my head. I think it's possible for us to have (2) PS4 resell slots though. but 1 phantom. but i'm not sure.

PS4 supports up to 4 player sign in system at the same time right? we use our PS4 group gamesharing account >> sign in using that account. then we also sign in using our own main account and play the game? we can earn our own trophy's then. sony already confirmed separate trophies (when more than 1 players signed in) can be earned for each user right?

also this way, it may be possible to play the game on more than 2 PS4 accounts. but only 2 systems can be online at the same time (one is our primary).

"If you want to play on another PS4 that isn't your primary console, you can download any game you've bought on the PS Store as long as you sign into PSN. Only you'll be able to start the games you've downloaded, and you can only be logged into two consoles at any one time: your primary PS4 and  one other secondary one (like a friend's). The good news is there's no limit on the number of systems you can download your games to. You have to be logged in in order to play, but from the sounds of things this means you can share digital games with as many mates as you like, though only one of these secondary consoles will be able to play a title at any given time and you'll have to tell them your password so they can log in."

source: IGN

I don't know about you guys but I would totally dig playing the gs account granted that it's relatively cheap and the PS4s equivalent of party chat could still be accessed.

I wonder if one PSN account can be used as a primary account on multiple PS4's? If so that infinite resell capability would be great. The only nuisance would be to change the primary account every time you want play a different game on your main account.

[SIZE=18pt]God of War: Ascension[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Resell [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]($13.33)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-----------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Phantom [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]($6.66)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2.)[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]ashtonreeves [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](Host)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Want to join?[/SIZE]

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma JPN PSN for sale, 1 resell slot 26.66

Resell- 26.66

1.Braxis (HOST)

2. Braxis(may just sell slot later)

-Phantom -13.33

3. Lemstar

4. BBCC (paid)

I think PS4 groups should look something like PS3 groups but 1 phantom and two resells.

Step 1: 1st phantom buys the game on their console.
Step 2: Deactivate from the website.
Step 3: Activate the two resells.

The pricing structure would probably be
Resells $22.50
Phantom $15

I think PS4 groups should look something like PS3 groups but 1 phantom and two resells.

Step 1: 1st phantom buys the game on their console.
Step 2: Deactivate from the website.
Step 3: Activate the two resells.

The pricing structure would probably be
Resells $22.50
Phantom $15
The issue is that the resells aren't equal in ability as far as we know right now. The resell with the "home" designation can play on their main. The phantom can play on their main. The second resell cannot according to our info.

Unless I missed it somewhere in there I think it should probably be
Main resell - $27.50
Second resell - $17.50
Phantom - $15.00

The issue is that the resells aren't equal in ability as far as we know right now. The resell with the "home" designation can play on their main. The phantom can play on their main. The second resell cannot according to our info.

Unless I missed it somewhere in there I think it should probably be
Main resell - $27.50
Second resell - $17.50
Phantom - $15.00
Granted that there is unlimited users, sign me up for phatnoms for every AAA title from now until the end of PS4s life. :D

Account #1 - Phantom $offer$
Madden 25
NHL 14
Dragon's Crown
Birds of Steel
GTA V
Battlefield 4
Assassin's Creed 4
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Batman Arkham Origins
Call of Duty Ghosts + SP
PS+ until March 2014
EA Season Ticket (not sure if sharable)

Account #2 - Resell $5
Injustice

Update:

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma JPN PSN

Resell (26.66)

1. Braxis (HOST)

2.spooonz (in process of paying)

-Phantom- (13.33)

3. Lemstar

4. GGBB (Paid)

I'm interested on some games from Horror sale, next week(Dead Space 3, Metro Last Light, Puppeter). I will not start a group bc i will only buy through Plus price and i don't have a code.

If anyone make a group w/ at least 2 of them using a Plus code, please put me as phantom. Thanks!
Bump!

thanks, that clears it up further.
Just adding, you can only have 16 users on your PS3.

If you buy phantoms CAN'T delete the user if you want to keep playing the games from acc.

If you buy resells, you can activate/deactivate whenever you wants, sale/timeshare the acc. W/ resells you can activate the acc, then delete the user.

The acc remains activated, so you can have more then 16 resells acc at same time. To play the game attached to user that you deleted, just reactivate the user.

Granted that there is unlimited users, sign me up for phatnoms for every AAA title from now until the end of PS4s life. :D
The bigger problem w/ phantoms on PS4 i imagine, will be the size of the games, specially AAA titles. Taking KZ:Shadowfall as ex., they'll be around 45-50GB. And we're talking about a launch title, on 2-3 years, probably could reach 70GB or more.

The better choice will be change the HD bc 500gb won't be enough, even 1 TB will be insufficient i think. Anyone knows if PS4 will support hds above 1TB?

Guys who is willing to gameshare PS4 titles? As I understand the new restrictions only let us have 1 resell/1phantom, this makes them twice as expensive as PS3. With this cost, will gameshare still be viable here?

Anyone have a share of any of the dead space games? Preferably 1 and 2?

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up Kerouac

CoD: Ghosts Hardened Edition

Resells: $50.00
1. noone13
2. noone13

Phantoms: $10.00 (Base game plus the pre-order bonuses)
1. likeme

Looking for someone to fill this last spot.  No noobs!

Selling (resell)
- NFS Most Wanted DLC packs (Europe region) -  4 $

Selling (phantoms)
- Saints Row 4 - 8 $

- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass (Europe) - 8 $

- God of War: Ascension - 6 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 5 $
- Dragon age Origins - 2 $
- Dead Space 1 & 2 - 4 $
- God of War 1 & 2 - 4 $
- Split second, NBA Jam: On fire, Sonic Adventures, Section 8 - 4 $

- Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC, Red Johnson Chronicles - 3 $

- Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Demolition INC, Red Johnson: One Against All - 3 $
- Doctor Who, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Twister - 3 $

Me and my friend are just going to go 50/50 on game sharing for ps4 if its 100% possible as we're both from the UK does anyone know how to fund the account without getting charged? Currently I use amazon for cards but i've been getting a fee on each PSN card I buy, It's not much but if anyone knew another way that would be great?

Also Black Ops 2 + All DLC Phantom for sale $15

Hey guys,

I'm trying to host a Batman origin group, so I have the email setup and the account setup BUT now i'm trying to buy the game from qrocity.com. and it says that the sony store is down.

Is there any other way to make the purchase without messing up the whole game share.

BTW i'm going to have a resell if that makes any difference. 

I took a glance at the Arkham origins trophy list. To the people that played the multiplayer, is it any good? And by good i mean how fast can the multiplayer trophies be obtained?

34g7ktk.jpg

Where is this from? and What is this? 

I took a glance at the Arkham origins trophy list. To the people that played the multiplayer, is it any good? And by good i mean how fast can the multiplayer trophies be obtained?

34g7ktk.jpg

That's Brain balling out of control.

Phantoms for sale (Everything should be U.S. unless noted):

2 - Saints Row 3 Complete edition $3.50

2 - Battle of Tiles EX $2.33

2 - Kingdom of Almaur $3

2 - Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $7

PENDING - Dead Space 1 & 2 $5

2 - Aliens: Colonial Marines (UK)

2 - Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

2 - Agarest War $3

1 - Tales of Grace F $5

Sold- Ni No Kuni $3

2 - Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) (Available 10/27)

1- Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2

1 - Jojo All Stars (HK) sold

34g7ktk.jpg

mp for batman is weak. doing mp trophies now. nearly done so about 8-10 hours or faster depending on how organized your boost group is.

Have one spot open for WWE 2k14

WWE 2k14(10/29/13)
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper(Host)
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper
2.Teh Reaper

Add your name if interested. 

also Selling Two FIFA 14 Resells pm me if interested thank you.

Still a few slots open in these groups if anyone's interested (prices for the Fatal Frame group will only be good for a week starting 10/29):

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00 from 10/29 to 11/5

Resell ($6)

2. El-Producto

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

2. menikmati

The Guided Fate Paradox - $40.00

Resell ($13.33)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($6.67)

1. Braxis

2. sierra

Status