CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of newer games are storing them under the actual game download if bought digitally. Meaning you would have to redownload the while game to remove any patches.
Damn, that's probably it. Thanks.

Potential Groups
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Complete+Battlefield 4 Premium Edition+COD Ghosts Complete
$60
1. Qdizzle
2. cgm92284
----------------
$30
4. tasihun

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Complete+Battlefield 4 Premium Edition+COD Ghosts Complete+Watchdogs(free)
$120
1. gamerdad08
----------------
$30
3. amatsuri
4. skylinerx

DMC+Virgil's Downfall DLC
$9.66
----------------
$1.67
3. clydeshebang
4. purplepanda

God of War Ascension (2)
$13.33
1. bossnian90
----------------
$6.67
1. xtylerx
2. iwarboy
It is likely that the first two groups will be disbanded after tomorrow, since the $10 for every $50 spent will end. I don't actually know, but I can only assume. I'm in no way speaking on their behalf.

Purplepanda dropped out of the DMC + Vergil's Downfall group.

The Ascension group was completed, with the last resell being Locoxx, though he was locked out before he had a chance to do any damage.

So I purchased BF4 from the Sony webstore made sure I had clicked the ps3 game.. Went trough go back to check the pre order and it says I bought the ps4 version lol stupid ass store. I basically had to call Sony and explain to them the situation they are gonna refund me the money. But make sure you guys double check in your cart before submitting the lady I talked to said i was the 3rd caller with that problem.

Hello!

I'm still looking for some Resells / Phantoms:

- Ni No Kuni

- Journey

- MGS: Revegeance

if you want to negotiate with me, send me a PM!

Call Of Duty : Ghosts

$20
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
--------------------
$10.00
1. TehReaper

I am dropping from this group if anyone needs Ghosts phantom.
I'll be willing to take the last phantom as long as it doesn't have to be downloaded immediately. I have an interview out of town and have an early drive so it will be difficult to download immediately. If it has to be downloaded immediately, then no big deal :D I'll keep searching

Anyone know if HK PSN store accepts paypal from USA? I don't know if they add tax/decline it.
I don't think they do. Depending on how much you need Play-Asia sells 200HK codes for $29.90 which is cheaper than most places.

I have used them to get the Gundam Breaker game I made a group for and to pick up Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for my Vita on 2 separate occasions

Actually does the HK PSN even accept PayPal as a funding option? I don't think they do but I can't remember

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be willing to take the last phantom as long as it doesn't have to be downloaded immediately. I have an interview out of town and have an early drive so it will be difficult to download immediately. If it has to be downloaded immediately, then no big deal :D I'll keep searching
that group has been disbanded I believe, cuz I dropped out of it awhile back and made my own.

I don't think they do. Depending on how much you need Play-Asia sells 200HK codes for $29.90 which is cheaper than most places.

I have used them to get the Gundam Breaker game I made a group for and to pick up Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for my Vita on 2 separate occasions

Actually does the HK PSN even accept PayPal as a funding option? I don't think they do but I can't remember
Just checked. They don't accept paypal, which was a total killer for me :whistle2:(

My group is thinking of picking up Blazblue since it's cheaper in the HK store than the JP. Thing is it's $412HK and play-asia sells the 200HK for $30USD which would mean we would have to spend more than we bargained

edit: anyone know if pcgamesupply is a reliable source for funds?

RsBzLpO.png

This seems too low, especially for BF4. Would love for them to be this size though. 

Actually comparing the sizes of GTA5 and other past games it seems like the sizes are about the same. 

BF4 and AC3 will be around 10GB's...sweet. 

Just checked. They don't accept paypal, which was a total killer for me :whistle2:(

My group is thinking of picking up Blazblue since it's cheaper in the HK store than the JP. Thing is it's $412HK and play-asia sells the 200HK for $30USD which would mean we would have to spend more than we bargained

edit: anyone know if pcgamesupply is a reliable source for funds?
Did you try funding an HK account with a credit card? I didn't actually go through with finalizing a transaction, but it charged my card for verification, so it seems like that might work.

PCGameSupply is reliable, but there's an obnoxious buying limit that prevents you from buying a 500 HKD card.

Did you try funding an HK account with a credit card? I didn't actually go through with finalizing a transaction, but it charged my card for verification, so it seems like that might work.

PCGameSupply is reliable, but there's an obnoxious buying limit that prevents you from buying a 500 HKD card.
I don't trust myself using CC to fund accounts plus no one in my gorpu has taken the offer of it. Tried PCGS, but like you said it wouldn't let me buy the cards because of the daily spending limit... it was only over the limit by 98 cents.. ugh so hard to get cards

I don't trust myself using CC to fund accounts plus no one in my gorpu has taken the offer of it. Tried PCGS, but like you said it wouldn't let me buy the cards because of the daily spending limit... it was only over the limit by 98 cents.. ugh so hard to get cards
Other option to buy HK cards: http://cardscodes.com/Hong_Kong-k72-0-3-default.html

Never bought, but some friends already and it's reliable.

PS:Wooow! Goomees! =)

walking dead season 2 out tuesday ??

BXoPPoQCUAA5epx.jpg

The walking dead season 2 Group #1

R

1. Rpg (host)

P.

no newbs
I'd take a slot but I assume all the guys in your Wolf group would want their respective slots. Also we don't want to get burned again with the season pass coming out late lol.

Alien Rage & Ethan: Meteor Hunter (non-sell) $3
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow — Mirror of Fate HD (non-sell) $2.50

Dead Island Game of the Year , Dead Space 3 , Lone Survivor , Puppeteer  (NON-sell) $9.50 (this spot will be available on Tuesday)

Is there any info about WWE14 and the  features? The last one kinda bad to me. I mean I'm prety sure there isn't a GM mode,  again. -_-

Will join a phantom for it I guess unless someone tells me something that turns me away from the game, lol.

looking for ac black flag gold edition phantom!!! pm please
im in for a phantom please im pp verified

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition

Spoiler

$25
1. transcollector
2. windrazor
----------------
$10
3.juanjoalbo

let me know if all is ok

Sure thing Juan. Transcollector is running the group, so you can PM him as far as what to do.

Is there any info about WWE14 and the features? The last one kinda bad to me. I mean I'm prety sure there isn't a GM mode, again. -_-

Will join a phantom for it I guess unless someone tells me something that turns me away from the game, lol.
Graphics are still shit because they went with Yukes again (dumb mistake that they already locked in for 2k15 as well). Gameplay looks roughly the same, new game modes aren't all that crazy (undertaker streak mode), plus the rosters look dated bc they started making the characters earlier on in the year... like bryan still has short hair, adr still announced by rodrigo, etc (but all those can be edited im pretty sure)

I haven't played any of them from 2k8 to 2k13 so i can't comment but I just got back into wrestling so I'm picking it up for sure. Go look at some gameplay videos or something. There were only 2 groups made for the game, interest on here is not high.

Good luck finding a phantom, haven't seen any new groups for it besides one guy who only wanted a phantom.

[SIZE=10.5pt]If anyone wants a COD Ghosts Resellable, I have 1 more available from someone in another group who is looking for a replacement.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]WWE2k14 + DLC (for resellables)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Resellables ($25)
1. Metspride129 (GTZ)
2. bigkrev13

Phantoms ($10)[/SIZE]
1. khaledseif

[SIZE=10.5pt]Add yourself or PM me if interested in either group.[/SIZE]
Adding myself as a resell.

I was looking at it before but seeing all the mixed reviews was skeptical.
Yeah, i should have said: "i think is reliable".

Well, 2 friends from a forum here said to me one time that bought there and received fast. But i heard some guys say in same forum that the cards took longer than expected to be deliveried.

I won't go further about the store bc i don't have personal experience.

Nobody here on CAG already bought on Cardscodes to give a impression about it?

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Resell ($9.16) - Season Pass
1.) ashtonreeves (Host)
2.) 
-----------------
Phantom ($0.84) - Episode 1
1.) 
2.) 

* phantom slots are for the episode 1 only.

How many of you guys are looking for a share? I wouldn't mind testing funding via credit card if there's a 3/4 or 4/4 group committing.

How many of you guys are looking for a share? I wouldn't mind testing funding via credit card if there's a 3/4 or 4/4 group committing.
I got group on GameTZ. Two are phantoms and I'm a resell so we're looking for one more resell/I'll pay for both resells. PM with details if you're up for it

I got group on GameTZ. Two are phantoms and I'm a resell so we're looking for one more resell/I'll pay for both resells. PM with details if you're up for it
Alright. I'm about to eat dinner, but I'll try funding a wallet in about 10-15 minutes. If it works, I'll send you a PM.

I guess it's a good thing they didn't decide to end the series after last night's game.

Shows the difference between Red Sox fans and people who jump on during the postseason. ;)

Doesn't seem like it'd work, unfortunately.

I guess the next-best alternative is to do something like buying an HK $300 and a $150 card from PCGameSupply on two separate accounts to circumvent the spending limit.

I guess it's a good thing they didn't decide to end the series after last night's game.

Shows the difference between Red Sox fans and people who jump on during the postseason. ;)
I believe nobody gave up on the Red Sox except for Turk, and he's a Bostonian I believe. And I don't think he gave up...he was just emotional after a tough loss. I'm banking on that Red Sox magic to topple the Cardinal magic as I've rooted against the Cardinals since 1982 :applause:. I'm envious of both cities, as they have a great thing going.

[quote name="Snoop221" post="11168727" timestamp="1382933029"]
How exactly does being a phantom work? Am I able to play the game?[/quote]
All info is on the first page.

A phantom slot is created.by leaving an account orphan by deactivating online and never enter that account again. You cannot resell the slot or redownload.

You can play and complete the game and even play online on your main account.

tried this before (twice actually), charged me for verification but when I tried to purchase it did not allow me to.

I believe nobody gave up on the Red Sox except for Turk, and he's a Bostonian I believe. And I don't think he gave up...he was just emotional after a tough loss. I'm banking on that Red Sox magic to topple the Cardinal magic as I've rooted against the Cardinals since 1982 :applause:. I'm envious of both cities, as they have a great thing going.
As a Bostonian myself, I can tell you there are plenty of people around MA who acted like the loss last night was the last game of the series. Today they're all excited again. Anything can happen in postseason baseball.

Also, to clarify, my post was not directed at Turk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back