CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here is kind enough to lend me a share of GRID 2 (US Version) for 1 or 2 days max? I got all the DLC from Boosted but the problem is I have the EU version of the game that came from PS Plus and the DLC that I got don't work for that. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks.

Anyone here is kind enough to lend me a share of GRID 2 (US Version) for 1 or 2 days max? I got all the DLC from Boosted but the problem is I have the EU version of the game that came from PS Plus and the DLC that I got don't work for that. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks.
Why dont you just snag a 1 month PS+ card from someone, its free on US now too

Have: Resell account of Demon's Souls and Lord Of The Ring: War In The North (both on same account)

Want: $4 Paypal

big thanks to jlazenby1 for the help!

I think Snakey was interested.
yup, lets do it! :)

gotta drop from the doki doki group since i got one form amir, srry

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut

r-$10

1.emoney

------

1.drolan

2.snakey

Last edited by a moderator:
Doki-Doki Universe (15.00) or $25.00 deluxe version

Ps4 resell ($5.00) or $8.00
1. Boosted
Ps4 phantom ($2.00) or $3.00
1. Tokyostomp
PS3 resell ($3.00) or $5.00
1. Clonesniper666
2.Drolan
PS3 phantom ($1.00) or $2.00
Interested.. Funny I passed right by this game like 4 times on the board assuming I wouldn't be interested. Then I watched the trailer lol

Have: Resell account of Demon's Souls and Lord Of The Ring: War In The North (both on same account)
Want: $4 Paypal

big thanks to jlazenby1 for the help!
May be interested..Already own Demon Souls but gonna check to see if the LOTR is any good

that costs money I have a few 7 day PS+ cards that I will give away for 1$
Send me a PM with your PayPal and I'll give you a buck for one but send the code to Albani310 :D

@drolan LOTR is really fun but I recommend getting someone either local or online to play with, its a pain playin solo

I'd be interested in doki doki if it weren't for my desire to have something left to play when I do finally get a ps4, lol. The guy behind Toejam & Earl made it.

~LEGO Marvel Superheroes resell (ps3) available~

Why'd you dodge my group with a "Nvm lol"? Anything I should know? PM me if you have to. Resell still available unless I missed out on someone.

One Piece 2

1. Mr_Chrillwis
--
1. rams81
2. factor747
How much does the resell cost? I'm very interested in this :)

Why'd you dodge my group with a "Nvm lol"? Anything I should know? PM me if you have to. Resell still available unless I missed out on someone.

One Piece 2

1. Mr_Chrillwis
--
1. rams81
2. factor747
My bad :p thought somebody else took the spot lol, I just PM'd you. :)

So stop posting that crap. It seems over half of it revolves around you fighting with people, or begging people to play with you on your Vita.
Fighting? Begging? Lol, no.. I never beg for anything. I simply ask for help in completing multiplayer trophies. I dont fight online.. i reply. It seems there is always something up your ass when ever you reply to me why is that? Dont answer that..let me imagine

What would the price breakdown be for a $12.50 game?

Then again, we'll have to fund the account to $15 since we can only add by $5's right?

Fighting? Begging? Lol, no.. I never beg for anything. I simply ask for help in completing multiplayer trophies. I dont fight online.. i reply. It seems there is always something up your ass when ever you reply to me why is that? Dont answer that..let me imagine
you do bring it up a lot though. you should just use sites like psnprofiles or truetrophies where they have coordinated boosting sessions

very rare that i ever get to play a game with ppl on here and i have a lot of you guys on my FL. i mean, i think 20 or so of us have dragons crown and i've only played it with one person so far... me and him played a ton and now he's never on when I am V_V

Interested.. Funny I passed right by this game like 4 times on the board assuming I wouldn't be interested. Then I watched the trailer lol

May be interested..Already own Demon Souls but gonna check to see if the LOTR is any good
let me know anytime I may do trades

Send me a PM with your PayPal and I'll give you a buck for one but send the code to Albani310 :D

@drolan LOTR is really fun but I recommend getting someone either local or online to play with, its a pain playin solo

Thanks jlazenby1, just got the game from Boosted. Some of you guys are really awesome :D

you do bring it up a lot though. you should just use sites like psnprofiles or truetrophies where they have coordinated boosting sessions

very rare that i ever get to play a game with ppl on here and i have a lot of you guys on my FL. i mean, i think 20 or so of us have dragons crown and i've only played it with one person so far... me and him played a ton and now he's never on when I am V_V
lol, I know I've mentioned playing with you before, but in my defense I still haven't unlocked MP. :rofl:

If it's funded with a credit card, you can do the exact amount as long as it's $5+. If it's funded with Paypal, then your statement is accurate.
Nice, how do I get it to work? I always use my Debit or PayPal Card and never get the exact amount option.

Nice, how do I get it to work? I always use my Debit or PayPal Card and never get the exact amount option.
Well, I've only ever used a Visa so I'm not sure if it's the same, but when I've added whatever I want to buy to the cart then go to checkout to complete the purchase, there's an option to add that exact amount to the wallet (as long as it's $5 or over).

Don't you just put the item in the cart and then pick pay with debit card or something? That's how I do it on the EU store atleast.

Derfel beat me to it :p

Well, I've only ever used a Visa so I'm not sure if it's the same, but when I've added whatever I want to buy to the cart then go to checkout to complete the purchase, there's an option to add that exact amount to the wallet (as long as it's $5 or over).
^ yup it just automatically adds what you need if it's over $5. Btw remember to turn off auto renewal.

Anyone have a timeshare of that new dlc for x-com bureau? Thinking about getting the base game off gamefly.

Alright, good info.. Thanks brother.

Accounts FS:
1. Borderlands (w/all dlc), Hardcorp Uprising (w/all dlc), Pixle Junk shooter 2, Pac Man Champ Ed., Burnout Paradise (w/all dlc)
2. God of War Origin Collection/ God of War Collection
3. Tales of Xillia
4. Injustice
5. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
6. 7 PSOne Classic Rpgs - Chrono cross, Grandia, Legend of Mana, Suikoden, Wild Arms, Wild Arms2, Xenogears
7. Skullgirls

No newbs please, make an offer I'll accept any reasonable. PM me, thanks

Anyone else interested in One Piece? If anyone else starts a group sign me up for a resell.
Here I'll start one up. (can't host & going to need someone with a 7 day PS+ code)

One Piece 2

Resells ($4.17):

1. ShadowLombax
2. Emoney224
--
Phantoms ($2.08):

Man no one has BF4 or NBA2k14 for PS4 uh?
teh reaper has nba for ps4. pm him

Deus Ex: Director's Cut

r-$10

1.snakey

------

p-$5

1.drolan

gta v story dlc comin in 2014 :0 heist dlc comin early next year for GTA Online also!!

Start a own group maybe and see if you can find a phantom then?
Lol good point, I should do that. Thank you Hariz and snakey as well for pointing towards someone who has the game. How would I go about doing that, as in making a group. It would just be one phantom right?

Also i'm assuming guys post before mine was directed towards me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back