CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol good point, I should do that. Thank you Hariz and snakey as well for pointing towards someone who has the game. How would I go about doing that, as in making a group. It would just be one phantom right?

Also i'm assuming guys post before mine was directed towards me lol
No problem and yes one phantom. You as resell should pay 35 and phantom 25 I guess if the game is 60 (think that is the standard for PS4), good luck with searching!

Starting a 2k14 group. If you're interested just add yourself and pm me

NBA 2K14 PS4
Resell ($35)
1. Snoopy
Phantom($25)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doki-Doki Universe

PS4 Resell $5
1. Strange

----------------
PS4 Phantom $2

----------------

PS3 Resell $3

1. rpg

2. Strange

----------------

PS3 Phantom $1

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Strange

2. Devil May Cry
----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame

Add yourself if interested.

PS4 Resell $5
1. Strange

----------------
PS4 Phantom $2
1. jlazenby1

----------------

PS4 Resell $3

1. rpg

2. Strange

----------------

PS4 Phantom $1

Did the they add the wrong Borderlands to PS+? I only see the first one.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's showing up now.

I was wondering if the dlc was going to go on sale with the game being free on ps+. I'm interested as well.
Since it has gone free, it'll probably incentivize people to buy the DLC, so there could be lesser of a chance that goes on sale? Anyone recall if they discounted BL1's DLC when it went free?

you do bring it up a lot though. you should just use sites like psnprofiles or truetrophies where they have coordinated boosting sessions

very rare that i ever get to play a game with ppl on here and i have a lot of you guys on my FL. i mean, i think 20 or so of us have dragons crown and i've only played it with one person so far... me and him played a ton and now he's never on when I am V_V
Think I played once or twice with you. Still haven't defeated the dragon yet and just tried to play the game but the password got changed/reset so have to get that fix. Played few rounds of Soul Sacrifice with few people here and haven't seen anyone on FFIV because I'm on a different starting point then everyone else.

you do bring it up a lot though. you should just use sites like psnprofiles or truetrophies where they have coordinated boosting sessions

very rare that i ever get to play a game with ppl on here and i have a lot of you guys on my FL. i mean, i think 20 or so of us have dragons crown and i've only played it with one person so far... me and him played a ton and now he's never on when I am V_V
Splinter Cell: Blacklist co-op best friends pho eva

Decided to just spoil my things I want to resell down below. Feel free to dip in:

No newcomers please

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $13
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $6

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $2/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 1
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours) Que: 1
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $1/week

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (Plus Discount)

Resells ($4.17):

1. Emoney244
--
Phantoms ($2.08):

1. UnFrozen 

Can't host but would be happy to provide a PS+ 7 day trial for the sale price.

Thoughts on azuras wrath? Freaking $10 and I've heard good things.. but I have such a ridiculous backlog I wont get to it anytime soon

Pass? Buy
ordered a copy.
fight.gif

anyone have the dlc :?:

Thoughts on azuras wrath? Freaking $10 and I've heard good things.. but I have such a ridiculous backlog I wont get to it anytime soon

Pass?
Well if you like stuff that blows up get it. If you're lame don't. But seriously it's really good if you can handle a mostly QTE/cutscene game but has some of the most satisfying and coolest QTEs in any game.

The epilogue DLC is ESSENTIAL. No way around it. You need it.
all this??

-Asura’s Wrath™ Episode 11.5 $2

-Asura's Wrath™ Episode 15.5 $2

-Asura's Wrath™ Lost Episode 1 $2

-Asura's Wrath™ Lost Episode 2 $2

-Asura's Wrath™ Episode Pack Part IV $7

ordered a copy.
fight.gif

anyone have the dlc :?:
So you down for the x-com dlc? I haven't ordered the game yet though.

As for Asura's Wrath, I asked a lot of times throughout the year and got no response.

EDIT: WTF the dlc is on sale?!?! Last time I checked the entire trophy dlc was like $40.

Think I played once or twice with you. Still haven't defeated the dragon yet and just tried to play the game but the password got changed/reset so have to get that fix. Played few rounds of Soul Sacrifice with few people here and haven't seen anyone on FFIV because I'm on a different starting point then everyone else.
I'm almost done with Binary Domain so I'll be playing FF14 nonstop to catch up with you guys.

Anybody that can host, has a 7 day PS+ trial & is interested in a One Piece 2 phantom PM me.
I have some of these trials for sell. Send me PM if intested.

i'm interested in that game for so long time, they should release it on PSN. Like @Emoney said, game is basically QTEs, i heard it's almost like if you had playing a anime. But it seems a cool game for me.

-------------------

Dragon's Crown + One Piece 2 - $39,5 (Plus Discounted)

Resell - $13,17
1. mark77
2. Drolan
Phantom - $6,58
3. Amatsuri
*I can't host

One spot left. Only regulars/vets please! Add yourselves.

There's a bunch o people on thread who owns D.Crown already, but the GS's feedback lists more than 300 doing business here, so i imagine should have someone interested on this. And common, it's the cheapest price for it yet, it's the best time to get it.

And One Piece looks a cool game either, i played the demo and liked a lot. These two games for $6,58 is a awesome deal.

Looks like i'm desperate lol but i really don't want to lose the oportunity to get D. Crown.

----------------

Some off-GS-topic: Anyone played and platinum'd Guacamele? I'ts too much difficult to get that orbs? How long you take to get them?

I only have a few days on my trial on PSN UK, and i'm guessing that i won't have time to do the platinum. I saw some videos and some platform parts looks really annoying lol

Some off-GS-topic: Anyone played and platinum'd Guacamele? I'ts too much difficult to get that orbs? How long you take to get them?
I only have a few days on my trial on PSN UK, and i'm guessing that i won't have time to do the platinum. I saw some videos and some platform parts looks really annoying lol
Hardest part was the tree tops section, but even that you can pass after enough tries. Took me about 30-45 minutes to get through that section.

Doki-Doki Universe (15.00) or $25.00 deluxe version

Ps4 resell ($5.00) or $8.00
1. Boosted
Ps4 phantom ($2.00) or $3.00
1. Tokyostomp
PS3 resell ($3.00) or $5.00
1. Clonesniper666
PS3 phantom ($1.00) or $2.00
Bump! i'm really excited for this

Doki Doki

PS4 Resell $5
1. Strange

----------------
PS4 Phantom $2
1. jlazenby1

----------------

PS3 Resell $3

2. Strange

----------------

PS3 Phantom $1

1 resale($10) and 1 phantom spot($5) open for Deus Ex: Director's Cut! You can use your vita as a second screen like the wii u for this game!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-152#entry11303793

The owners of Infinite and Dead Space 3, Ericpol and GTZ user TapU0ut, respectively, have been repaid.

@ShadowLombax - Thanks for repaying them, but I have a question.

You sold Deadpool to Maximalni and ClydeShebang, yet you only owned one slot of Deadpool. Can you elaborate on how you did this?

I'm going to ask that nobody, and I mean nobody, responds to this, except ShadowLombax.

No, Cak, this should not be kept to PMs, since I'm alleging sketchy behavior on Lombax's part. It's possible it's a misunderstanding on my part, in which case, he will be able to clear it up. If not, then the thread members will know what type of member he is.

I have some of these trials for sell. Send me PM if intested.

i'm interested in that game for so long time, they should release it on PSN. Like @Emoney said, game is basically QTEs, i heard it's almost like if you had playing a anime. But it seems a cool game for me.

-------------------Dragon's Crown + One Piece 2 - $39,5 (Plus Discounted)Resell - $13,17
1. mark77
2. DrolanPhantom - $6,58
3. [font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Amatsuri[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 [/font]
*I can't host

One spot left. Only regulars/vets please! Add yourselves.

There's a bunch o people on thread who owns D.Crown already, but the GS's feedback lists more than 300 doing business here, so i imagine should have someone interested on this. And common, it's the cheapest price for it yet, it's the best time to get it.

And One Piece looks a cool game either, i played the demo and liked a lot. These two games for $6,58 is a awesome deal.
Looks like i'm desperate lol but i really don't want to lose the oportunity to get D. Crown.

----------------

I'll take the last phantom spot

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-152#entry11303793

The owners of Infinite and Dead Space 3, Ericpol and GTZ user TapU0ut, respectively, have been repaid.

@ShadowLombax - Thanks for repaying them, but I have a question.

You sold Deadpool to Maximalni and ClydeShebang, yet you only owned one slot of Deadpool. Can you elaborate on how you did this?

I'm going to ask that nobody, and I mean nobody, responds to this, except ShadowLombax.

No, Cak, this should not be kept to PMs, since I'm alleging sketchy behavior on Lombax's part. It's possible it's a misunderstanding on my part, in which case, he will be able to clear it up. If not, then the thread members will know what type of member he is.
I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back