CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 resale($10) and 1 phantom($5) needed for Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Director's Cut!

Is that One Piece 2 game a repetitive beat em up like dynasty warriors or is it better than that?

Oh and anyone have a timeshare of that horrible Fast and Furious game? ;)

If u cant tell, yes i am clearly bored out of my skull and looking for anything to play now.
looking at your card you have a lot of good games unfinished and some unstarted. ac4 most notably. most of those games ive seen have to be more entertaining than one piece or fast and the furious

looking at your card you have a lot of good games unfinished and some unstarted. ac4 most notably. most of those games ive seen have to be more entertaining than one piece or fast and the furious
i finished ac4 on ps3 already. i didnt love it, but it was ok. kinda boring though. dont think im gonna beat it on ps4 though. I already beat the good games this year.

you haven't started final exam, it's a pretty good beat em up with a skill tree system

stick it to the man is also pretty neat and an easy completion

magrunner's tutorials can net you some easy silver trophies (they're all the under 5 minute ones)

if you unlocked MP in dragons crown i'm always down to play since i need to do pretty much all the quests

9 trophies in bioshock 2? get on that! same goes for deadly premonition and okami, some of the best games ever!

kingdom hearts, tales of xillia, blood dragon, and lone survivor unstarted :shame:

you have plenty of great games left to finish pff

Last edited by a moderator:
you haven't started final exam, it's a pretty good beat em up with a skill tree system

stick it to the man is also pretty neat and an easy completion

magrunner's tutorials can net you some easy silver trophies (they're all the under 5 minute ones)

if you unlocked MP in dragons crown i'm always down to play since i need to do pretty much all the quests

9 trophies in bioshock 2? get on that!

kingdom hearts, tales of xillia, and lone survivor unstarted :shame:
i played a lil bit of Final Exam and its kinda meh.

Magrunner put me to sleep, I have it on steam anyway.

I dont have Dragons Crown anymore, I got stuck on the last dragon and that was it. Never played online

I hate Xillia and Kingdom Hearts and I did play some Lone Surivor but it gets frustrating so i deleted it, I have that too on steam anyway.

I did beat Stick it to the Man, it was pretty fun, but short.

lol, those conga lines are such bullshit. If you didn't go first, you're likely never going to finish yours. 

You need 5-10 people to finish a single one so those lines are going to get infinitely bigger until nobody new gives a shit.

lol, those conga lines are such bullshit. If you didn't go first, you're likely never going to finish yours.
You need 5-10 people to finish a single one so those lines are going to get infinitely bigger until nobody new gives a shit.
Yep that is why I never bothered. The first 5 to sign up light be able to get theirs completed.

At least I got 25% when I picked up my Xbox.

Also may be selling a slot of CoD Ghosts Hardened Edition for ps3.

$10 PSN Code - $10 Paypal

Resell Account with Demon's Soul & Lord Of The Ring War In North - $4 Paypal

ATM: I am setting up internet account with time warner I should be back online soon

... sweet got that fake negative feedback removed

I gave up trying for 10 wins for WWE 2K14 online for final trophy... ppl spamming same moves too much.. I gave the account to my bff for xmas.. I plan on getting WWE 2K14 on disc in future anyway

could have just found a boosting partner on ps3trophies, takes like 20 minutes to get the 10 wins. playing online is impossible due to lag, even the smallest bit breaks the entire game

looking for ac4 season pass timeshare, just want to get the trophies on the new dlc and then i'll be done with it. looks like there's only 4 trophies and all look pretty easy

also looking for second/third mass effect 3 dlc's for timeshare. willing to pay $4/week

Last of us season pass EU, anyone?

I played the shit out of dragons crown, done infernal and got a level 99 fighter. Finishing off quests before I take a break and go back to dmc.

could have just found a boosting partner on ps3trophies, takes like 20 minutes to get the 10 wins. playing online is impossible due to lag, even the smallest bit breaks the entire game

looking for ac4 season pass timeshare, just want to get the trophies on the new dlc and then i'll be done with it. looks like there's only 4 trophies and all look pretty easy

also looking for second/third mass effect 3 dlc's for timeshare. willing to pay $4/week
only had few hours to play while visiting my bff I'll check that out once I get internet on

@pravado I see you're playing ac4 these days? I've got it but want to finish other stuff atm. You recommend jumping online first or the story campaign?

Anyone with Japanese psplus get to play lightning returns for one hour and tales of symohonia for 2 hours. Should be enough to help decide whether you like enough to buy.

@pravado I see you're playing ac4 these days? I've got it but want to finish other stuff atm. You recommend jumping online first or the story campaign?
start campaign and play at least until you get to chapter 4 or so when you unlock the naval mini game thing on your ship. you can earn money in that mini game while you're not playing the game, its based on real time, and play it on your smartphone. so even if you dont have time to play it you can still rack up money for when you go back to it

i don't really like the mp in ac games too much so i can't recommend it over the story. i'm up to the final act, the game gets really good around chapter 9, i've been playing for the past like 8 hours nonstop i'm on the last chapter lol

free PlayStation Mobile games/VIta

Super Crate Box

11321282613_8f2d8c6c25.jpg

and Fuel Tiracas

11321226694_be6dfd7bfc.jpg

So what your saying is I potentially just screwed up my entire rep on this forum correct? & the other reseller of Deadpool isn't screwed over, his slot is safe & sound. Now I admit making a couple of extra bucks off my one slot by manipulating it wasn't the most ideal, but I'm not as per say Locoxx who change's passwords of accounts & is working with a scammer (see the difference?) I don't deserve NOT to do ANY sort of business here on this thread just by disobeying this "rule" once & fucking up by dealing with a newbie (which I've took responsibility for) see what I'm saying?

Now, with that being said does your opinion still stay the same?
The thing you you don't or give a shit about is that when you do a deactivation over the phone you have effectively cut out the other resell share from selling a phantom as well. I demand that you pay me for my lost phantom share. The game is $49.99 in the store so I expect $8.33 deposited into my PayPal account TODAY. You can PM me to get my PayPal address. I won't be doing anymore business with you after this. So you might ask yourself, "Why would I pay him then?" The answer to that lies in you deciding if you want to keep gamesharing. If you don't then just leave this thread forever. If you want to participate and not have me tell every host that they shouldn't deal with you then pay the money. Last choice is the opposite of that. You could not pay but continue to be in games here. I will personally warn every host that every group you join will be at risk and therefore they shouldn't deal with you.

You are effectively being blackballed here. Make your choice.

Doki-Doki Universe (15.00) or $25.00 deluxe version
Ps4 resell ($5.00) or $8.00
1. Boosted
Ps4 phantom ($2.00) or $3.00
1. Tokyostomp
PS3 resell ($3.00) or $5.00
1. Clonesniper666
PS3 phantom ($1.00) or $2.00
1. Boosted Friend
2. Pravado
in for phantom. Would prefer basic version, the extra content you get does not look like it's worth $10 imo

Anyone with Japanese psplus get to play lightning returns for one hour and tales of symohonia for 2 hours. Should be enough to help decide whether you like enough to buy.
You can grab a 15 day plus trial totally free from the store and try the game yourself

Looking to timeshare Guacamalee + DLC also Sound Shapes + DLC (only need the last 2 DLC's)

Interested in forming a GRID 2 DLC for EU.

Resells:

1. EstonianBeast

Phantys:

I forgot to ask this when I started playing FF 14, but is there a cag free company/linkshell?
I started a CAG linkshell but only have 3 CAG on my friend list. Don't think we have enough to warrant a Free Company but wouldn't mind joining if someone creates it. On Exodus and my character is Charles Hellfire lvl 22 Marauder.

I started a CAG linkshell but only have 3 CAG on my friend list. Don't think we have enough to warrant a Free Company but wouldn't mind joining if someone creates it. On Exodus and my character is Charles Hellfire lvl 22 Marauder.
Good to know, always have long que times because I'm an archer

King of senseless bug swatting/trophy grinds is coming to PS3 in February.  Put in over 40 hours into the 2017 portable and not even 50% mission completed (60 missions * 10 playthroughs).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4F4Lxkt2iQ[/youtube]

I'll add you, my character is Crimson DragonLance, as far as the main storyline goes I can't progress since an npc is glitched so I'm just sitting here leveling up armorsmithing so that I can meld materia to my armor.

don't waiste your times guys, like hota, he'll ask to get a game first.
Best part, he says he's friend with locoxx (he's not) and his psn is quickjumpmeek lmao
why you want me never trade with any one ?
is that because we didnt trade ? man try not to be mean please

Sent Today, 07:04 AM

look budy thanks but its ok i will try to find someone else

thank you

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

Sent Today, 11:27 AM

lol what a fraud!

For sale, 

Phantom account with all these games for $9
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5
Dead or Alive® 5 Costumes - Bunny Swimwear Set
Canabalt

You can grab a 15 day plus trial totally free from the store and try the game yourself
Don't need to, I know I want to buy when it gets an English release since I own the first two as well. Was just a heads up since I read a few members wanted it but were on the fence.

edit** just going to advise people to not air their laundry on the forums for a while at least, too much happened already and don't want to bite the hand that feeds.

Starting a 2k14 group. If you're interested just add yourself and pm me

NBA 2K14 PS4
Resell ($35)
1. Snoopy
Phantom($25)
Still looking for a phantom for my 2k14 group. Price seems to be $49.96 on amazon for a digital code

EDIT: Ok price dropped again lol 39.99 now

EDIT2: Looks like there was an error on amazons website

Looking for FIFA14, BATTLEFIELD 4 and COD Ghosts (all for ps3), if you have any of these then please contact me. :) Thanks!
Did you get CoD Ghosts? If not I've got a resell of it if you want it, these military fps games(CoD, BF) aren't anything for me anymore. Played a lot before and nowadays I get bored in a matter of hours when playing these kind of games, no one's playing in teams like they should :(

why you want me never trade with any one ?
is that because we didnt trade ? man try not to be mean please

Sent Today, 07:04 AM

look budy thanks but its ok i will try to find someone else

thank you

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

Sent Today, 11:27 AM

lol what a fraud!
Just strange your PSN is quickjumpmeek unless youre actually meek from qj.net and also you have no trophies..

if youre new member then youre fucked i know it now i will try to buy some shares to get feedback then try to trade thanks guys

i will creat a paypal account soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back