CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Jdub meant to say, was that he had a bad deal go through for him one time, where he bought a resell share, and someone changed the password on him, in which case he couldn't access the account anymore. (account was jacked or hijacked)
I guess I should had added as long has his friend doesn't touch the Account after downloading they will still have access to the game even if someone changes the password. If Jdub still insist in a phantom going to have to create another group or wait about 6 months for next set of phantoms to pop up.

Selling a $20 psn card for $18.

*Sorry for those who feel this is off-topic, but considering some people use them to fund gamesharing accounts...*

Can anyone recommend me a good RPG like Dark/Demon Souls, KOA, DDDA and Skyrim?
If you want action-y combat, go with the "Tales of" games, Star Ocean (as mentioned previously), Resonance of Fate and Eternal Sonata. If you happen to have "the other system" and don't mind old school battles with great story, try Lost Odyssey.

Edit:

I tried this game a while back, couldn't really get into it or most JRPG games. I prefer hack and slash rpg games.
Oh, then Dragon Age 2, Diablo 3 or to a lesser extent, Dungeon Siege 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want action-y combat, go with the "Tales of" games, Star Ocean (as mentioned previously), Resonance of Fate and Eternal Sonata. If you happen to have "the other system" and don't mind old school battles with great story, try Lost Odyssey.

Edit:

Oh, then Dragon Age 2, Diablo 3 or to a lesser extent, Dungeon Siege 3.
Played D3 and Dragon Age games already, both nothing like DDDA, DS, Scrolls and KOA games. I'm looking for a hack and slash type like these, just finished Witcher 2 on PC and need another good rpg. I've been searching and it seems like these type of RPG's are hard to come by.

I was into JRPG/Turn base games when I was young but I feel like I grew out of them, tried playing Xillia, hated it. Even FF games lost their appeal to me. I guess any RPG games that are turn based, anime-ish or rely on a whole different setting for battles I can't really get into.

Lords Of The Fallen will probably be the first game I get for PS4.

Played D3 and Dragon Age games already, both nothing like DDDA, DS, Scrolls and KOA games. I'm looking for a hack and slash type like these, just finished Witcher 2 on PC and need another good rpg. I've been searching and it seems like these type of RPG's are hard to come by.

I was into JRPG/Turn base games when I was young but I feel like I grew out of them, tried playing Xillia, hated it. Even FF games lost their appeal to me. I guess any RPG games that are turn based, anime-ish or rely on a whole different setting for battles I can't really get into.
Theres a bunch on steam :)

Theres a bunch on steam :)
Ehh, I hate M&K when it comes to these games and FPS games, I can only play games like LoL and SC2 on PC. Witcher 2 was the exception since I got it for free as a gift. I was about to get it for the 360. I hate controlling movement with WASD.

Ehh, I hate M&K when it comes to these games and FPS games, I can only play games like LoL and SC2 on PC. Witcher 2 was the exception since I got it for free as a gift. I was about to get it for the 360. I hate controlling movement with WASD.
theres full controller support for lots of em :)

Yeah I might get a DS4 early and use it on PC for a couple months. What games that I havent already played that are on PC besides Witcher 2 are good though?
State of Decay, Rogue Legacy, Arcania , Valdis Story, Demonicon, Eldritch, Nuclear Throne, Legend of Dungeon, Hammerwatch, Unepic, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing(great diablo clone with good story)

Just finished Castlestorm demo and so far so good. Defend your castle by deploying troops or shooting javelins. Some side scrolling hack and slash when you deploy your hero. Little of angry birds, and samurai vs zombie. Just notice already have dlc trophies.

How To Survive is pretty neat so far. Its like an isometric Dead Island but with lots of item and weapon crafting and you have to drink water, eat and sleep to survive and its not bad at all.

State of Decay, Rogue Legacy, Arcania , Valdis Story, Demonicon, Eldritch, Nuclear Throne, Legend of Dungeon, Hammerwatch, Unepic, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing(great diablo clone with good story)
The only game there that looks like the type of game I'm looking for is Arcania lol

Why do you do this to me snake, made me search all of them and I felt like I was back in the 90's.

The only game there that looks like the type of game I'm looking for is Arcania lol

Why do you do this to me snake, made me search all of them and I felt like I was back in the 90's.
Van Helsing is really good though, srs. I know you'll like that one. Your missin out on so may great indie games on pc brah

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

Well, DS3 and DA2 are both hack and slash/ dungeon crawl games, but fair enough. The closest to the games you want are on 360 or PC, so... you kinda played the ones you can :razz: . I guess you could go to Dynasty Warriors, DMC or Monster Hunter lol.

Well, DS3 and DA2 are both hack and slash/ dungeon crawl games, but fair enough. The closest to the games you want are on 360 or PC, so... you kinda played the ones you can :razz: . I guess you could go to Dynasty Warriors, DMC or Monster Hunter lol.
I might just rebuy Dark Souls and play the expansion since I have yet to play it. People on here have that(expansion) for sale right?

I wonder if my original save file will work with the prepare to die edition.

I thought you were Asian? Oh and you're not getting the Dragon's Dogma "sequel"?

I thought you were Asian? Oh and you're not getting the Dragon's Dogma "sequel"?
I'm half Asian, I still enjoy the occasional Anime though, huge One Piece fan. And the Dragons Dogma sequel wont be out for awhile right? Closest RPG game that fits my needs will be Lords Of The Fallen and thats not until Dec 31st.

Where did you get the $50 to fund the account?
from my own money? What do you mean? I accidentally pre ordered BF4 on ps4 and had to wait for a refund I wasn't patient enough so I made a new account and order bf4 for ps3. Refund came in yesterday so I had no need for that account.

Good stuff on the Remote Play link. I'm really hoping that the likely spots in my home that I would use it can get at least one good type of connection, be it via the router or direct.

Still having trouble getting anyone to sell me Castle of Illusion. Weren't there some groups for it on release?

So is there gonna be a seperate forum for ps4 game sharing soon? , I would like to get in on some shares for it for release day. Is anyone else interested?

Nope I think it is all going to happen here.  I probably won't gs for the ps4 as it isn't as enticing as it used to be but I will be gs my ps3 for years to come hopefully.

So is there gonna be a seperate forum for ps4 game sharing soon? , I would like to get in on some shares for it for release day. Is anyone else interested?
I might be but I must have missed where we figured out for sure how it is going to work? I'm also really interested to see if shared games would work with Remote Play.

HAVE (all resells)

NBA 2K14 + $10 PSN credit to split with other resell - $20

NHL 14 + $10 PSN credit to split with other resell - $20

MLB The Show 13 - $10

Madden 25 - $16

Old account with Tiger Woods 11 DLC courses + Infamous + LittleBigPlanet + Killzone PSP + Modnation PSP from Welcome Back - $5

I might be but I must have missed where we figured out for sure how it is going to work? I'm also really interested to see if shared games would work with Remote Play.
From my understanding for remote play to work both the ps4 and vita have to be signed onto the same account. So does that mean only one person in the share can remote play at any given time? And since Internet is not required for local remote play after registering can we all remote play in the share as long as were not signed in? A lot of questions that need to be answered day one lol

HAVE (all resells)

NBA 2K14 + $10 PSN credit to split with other resell - $20

NHL 14 + $10 PSN credit to split with other resell - $20

MLB The Show 13 - $10

Madden 25 - $16

Old account with Tiger Woods 11 DLC courses + Infamous + LittleBigPlanet + Killzone PSP + Modnation PSP from Welcome Back - $5

Pm'd you

From my understanding for remote play to work both the ps4 and vita have to be signed onto the same account. So does that mean only one person in the share can remote play at any given time? And since Internet is not required for local remote play after registering can we all remote play in the share as long as were not signed in? A lot of questions that need to be answered day one lol
Exactly. We all want trophies so all shares, Remote Play or not, will need to be both signed in to both the share account and then that piggyback thing where additional accounts (our main) can play and earn trophies too, right? Too confusing for my brain. I will let you experts figure it out next week!

You're welcome guys.. as I'm sure everyone knows who is playing ac3 and ac4, don't forget to go to acinitiates.com and join in on the fun of the missions and memories there, as we will soon receive prizes through the website for in-game play... or so it sounds like.
thanks a lot man, unlocked a bunch of stuff!

looking for these shares:
Lego Marvel
WWE 2K14
Burnout Paradise
WWE 13 Online Pass

have:

demons souls and lotr war in north (both on same account) - $5 or trade

CastleStorm and Final Exam (non-sell) $3
How to Survive (non-sell) $2.50
Alien Rage & Ethan: Meteor Hunter (non-sell) $3
Injustice (non-sell) $6
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition (non-sell) $2.50
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - HD Edition (non-sell) $2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (non-sell) $2
Walking Dead (Full Season) (non-sell) $2

Heads up: Injustice is part of the upgrade to PS4 program so if u got a copy or if its on your main, be on the look out soon ;0

Blogcast ep.97

Psn
-Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
-Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler
-Wonderbook: Walking With Dinosaurs
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Ed.
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Ed. Vita
-XCOM: Enemy Within
-Velocity Ultra
nice! my kids have been bugging me with the Wonderbook games

For Sale:

DMC + Vegril's Downfall + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame Phantom - $7

Size: 6.5GB + 1.8GB + 6.3GB + 3.3GB + 2.6GB = 20.5GB

[UK]Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $5 or trade (I will pay the difference if your content is worth more)

Heads up: Injustice is part of the upgrade to PS4 program so if u got a copy or if its on your main, be on the look out soon ;0
Link? I was under the impression it was only for the Ultimate edition and only for Europe.

For Sale:

DMC + Vegril's Downfall + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame Phantom - $7

Size: 6.5GB + 1.8GB + 6.3GB + 3.3GB + 2.6GB = 20.5GB

[UK]Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $5 or trade (I will pay the difference if your content is worth more)

Link? I was under the impression it was only for the Ultimate edition and only for Europe.
Yea i think it's only for the ultimate edition, fukkkkk and its in us too i think. They said it was part of the program on the blogcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back