CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Island Riptide - $10

Potential Groups

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
$6.67
1. sgand
2. emoney244
----------------
$3.33

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag+Battlefield 4 Premium Edition+COD Ghosts Complete
$alot
1. kerouac
----------------
$10
3. pravado
4. kerouac

Call of Duty Ghosts (12)
$20
----------------
$10
3. revanchist
4. iwarboy

Disgaea D2
$16.67
----------------
$8.33
1. josh1billion
2. rippn

Fatal Frame Trilogy
$6
2. jrsmaster411
----------------
$3
3. sierra

Girl Fight
$5
-------------------
$2.50
1. snakeybro
2. mrcheeses

Magrunner (2)
$3.33
1. pravado
----------------
$1.67
4. volt1up

Need for Speed : Rivals
$20.00
1. yanksfan
2. jlazenby1
---------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (5)
$10
1. ferdz
----------------
$5
3. jaskull
4. strange

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes and Punishments
$13.33
1. Boosted
----------------
$6.67
1. strange
2. bigwig_rah

Strength of The Sword 3(uk psn)
Resale
1. Strange
----------------
Phantom
1.snowvixen
2.snakeybro

The Guided Paradox (2)
$13.33
----------------
$6.67
1. sierra
2. themightypencil

Watchdogs (4)
$20
1. kerouac
2. kerouac
----------------
$10

3. pravado

Xcom Enemy Within
$13.33
1. starshadow
2. wonkytoad
----------------
$6.67

Completed
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
$20
1. jlazenby1
2. edzor
----------------
$10
3. chrisryans
4. kvntwvlf

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag & Call of Duty: Ghosts
$40
1. crysisnyc
2. snoop221
----------------
$20
3. qdizzle
4. amatsuri

Battlefield 4 (7)
$20
1. kuhliide
2. estonianbeast
----------------
$10
3. darendeli
4. mageshadow

Battlefield 4 (8)
$20
1. tonyv4
2. tonv4
----------------
$10
3. tonyv4
4. ericpol

Battlefield 4 (9)
$20
1. edzor
2. souljah
----------------
$10
3. lonestarranger
4. snakezx

Battlefield 4 (10)
$20
1. tasihun
2. hariz
----------------
$10
3. snakezx
4. rockoman

Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition
$45
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$10
3. KB24
4. snakeybro

Call of Duty Hardened Edition (2)
$20.00
1. none13
2. noone13
----------------
$10.00
1. kb24
2. likeme

Call of Duty Ghosts
$20.00
1. boosted
2. boosted
----------------
$10.00
1. gamergirl34
2. tehflame

Call of Duty Ghosts (2)
$20
1. tehreaper
2. tehreaper
----------------
$10
3. revanchist
4. akbeast17

Call of Duty Ghosts (3)
$20
1. wpress
2. rams81
----------------
$10
3. kvntwlf
4. morsz

Call of Duty Ghosts (4)
$20
1. kuhliide
2. ginntokki
----------------
$10
3. kuhliide
4. cak

Call of Duty Ghosts (5)
$20
1. edzor
2. tasihun
----------------
$10
3. nateninja
4. tasihun

Call of Duty Ghosts (6)
$20
1. cobolatrix
2. sslavedog
----------------
$10
3. cobolatrix
4. albasha

Call of Duty Ghosts (7)
$20
1. akbeast17
2. cgm92284
----------------
$10
3. crysisnyc
4. frombrknwings

Call Of Duty : Ghosts (8)
$20
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
--------------------
$10.00
1. TehReaper
2. emoney244

Call Of Duty : Ghosts (9)
$20
1. estonianbeast
2. tsel
--------------------
$10.00
1. shiftee
2. akbeast17

Call Of Duty : Ghosts (10)
$20
1. tsel
2. kuhliide
--------------------
$10.00
1. plvl
2. shiftee

Call Of Duty : Ghosts (11)
$20
1. starshadow
2. darkmaizena
--------------------
$10.00
1. TehReaper
2. darkmaizena

Final Exam
$3.33
1. pravado
2. thizzianastoned
----------------
$1.67
3. volt1up
4. thizzianastoned

How to Survive + Final Exam
$8.33
1. strange
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$4.17
3. snakeybro
4. kb24

Lone Survivor (2)
$4.33
1. pravado
2. theeliteone
----------------
$2.17
3. factor747
4. boosted

Mafia 2 Ultimate Edition
$10
1. Apollyon
2. zig91
----------------
$5
3. albasha
4. estonianbeast

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
$10
1. revanchist
2. rpg
----------------
$5
3. bigwig_rah
4. dragonjud

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (2)
$10
1. shadowlombax
2. bow and arrow
----------------
$5
3. vashtheowner
4. purplepanda

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (3)
$10
1. yanksfan
2. gamer4life88
----------------
$5
3. gamerdad08
4. bizmat

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (4)
$5
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$2.50
3. snakeybro
4. marauder7

Soul Caliber 2 HD
$6.67
1. pancakesarelove
2. kb24
-------------------
$3.33
1. snakeybro
2. bigwig_rah

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
$20
1. rpg
2. boosted
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. ravenbear

Beyond: Two Souls
$20
1. azazael13
2. yanksfan
----------------
$10
3. bizmat
4. setup

Beyond : Two Souls (2)
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
---------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
$5
1. Kerouac (host)
2. SteamboatOp
------------
$2.5
1. sierra
2. plvl

Gran Turismo 6
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
--------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati

Need for Speed : Rivals
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
---------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. menikmati

South Park : The Stick of Truth
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. clonesniper666
----------------
$10.00
1. snakeybro
2. vashtheowner

South Park : The Stick of Truth (2)
$20.00
1. revanchist
2. wonkytoad
----------------
$10.00
1. bigwig_rah
2. purplepanda

Watchdogs
$20
1. kerouac
2. tiger
----------------
$10[/color]
3. nateninja
4. menikmati

Watch Dogs (2)
$20.00]/b]
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
------------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. mauaus

Watchdogs (3)
$20
1. locoxx
2. shiftee
----------------
$10

3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i know. i forgot to get the trophy for no flares + 1 meat use on the first playthrough and got the red ending, so i think i have to do an extra playthrough for the plat. i'm a little intimidated bc i just blew past everyone with guns, having to go through not killing anyone sounds incredibly hard
Yeah, that's going to suck. You can get the Blue ending and the no flares/1 meat trophy, since that's what I did. My first playthrough, I killed everything but ate mostly good food so my mental health didn't go too far down. I used a lot of blue pills to keep my ammo supply high, and I got the blue ending.

I also found that not killing anything is a lot easier than killing things. Ammo's pretty tough to come by until you get out of the basement. If you already have the Grounded trophy for not using any mirrors, it's even easier as you can just warp back and forth between areas. If you don't have that trophy, I'd suggest getting it with your no flares run.

Once I could start using flares/meats/mirrors on my later playthroughs, it was a piece of cake and I finished my Green/White ending run in like 2 hours.

Ratchet and Clank: Nexus
$5

1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$2.50
3. snakeybro
4. Dormin

if it is still open I am down. 

Man Activision keeps on cranking out those CoD. Ghost hasn't been out for a week and we're already getting Shadows. :whee:
Haha, I had no idea what you were talking about. I was probably thinking of Killzone. :dunce:

And, yeah, people may clown Activision for the annual updates, but there's a reason they remain king of the hill. When I have the time to play games, I want to PLAY GAMES - not sit and stare at a "connecting to server screen". Or have my console intermittently freeze. All to finally arrive in a lobby with only 2 or 3 people, who are somehow graced with the powers to arbitrarily kick me.

I hadn't been able to use my ps3 online for nearly a month now, and when I finally try to get back into GTA, that shit still refuses to act right. fuck that. I need a game that I can pick up and just enjoy. GTA Online is not that. The single player is pretty damn ambitious, but I've had enough of their little online social experiment where I'm either getting griefed by prepubescent cretins or worse yet, the shitty "cloud" apparatus.

That said, does anyone have a resell slot (PS3) for COD Apparitions? Thank you kindly.

I own 2 phantoms and a resell. So I own 3 out of 4 slots atm. It's GinnTokki, I've dealt with him plenty times beforehand and he's a friend of mine. He didn't like try to take the account or anything so I'ts not that bad. I don't really need the extra slots ATM, but was just wondering what to do since he hasn't deactivated/replied to me for awhile. Looking at his post times, he seems like a weekend/distant visitor. Worse case scenario is I just deactivate and just refund him his 10 darrah
Not that i have a problem with GinnTokki ( I had multiple deals with Ginn that went smooth) but there was an isolated incident where Ginn held a group I was hosting back for a decent amount of time by not responding to multiple PM's (even though he/she read them). Just give it time and spam his/her PM box if you don't decide to deactivate him.

Looking to buy and share a PS Plus EU account with someone for a 50/50 split.
OR

Is anyone selling a EU PS + account - as long as it's good until mid-late 2014 - I'll buy it.
PM me if your still interested. I just made a EU PS+ account for MGS:R and remember me. good for a year.

Rambooooooooooo looks good lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_7nVXo9pc
I know u want it!

giphy.gif

for anyone playing assassin's creed 4, i found a white whale at 877,654

seems to be a very rare animal that's tied to a community event. from what i can see he will appear at those coordinates for another 9 hours or so before moving on. harpooning one is needed for trophies/challenges

Looks like an Operation Wolf clone. Last Rambo I played last year at D&B.
I never played anyone of them. I just looked on youtube and saw a video of this Rambo arcade and looks nice.
I like a lot these arcade shooters. In my college times i always went to the mall to play Area 51, Time Crisis,... This Rambo one, unfortunately i never saw here

Need release some resells of these accounts back into the wild:

-No Newbs-

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog  4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
 Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know) 
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
 Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3  (UK ACCOUNT
All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous 

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5

PES 14 
The Last Of Us

Edit: Does anyone have any DOA 5 DLC on an account? If your not using it loan it out... lol

For Sale:

- $50 PSN codes - $46 each

- $20 PSN codes - $18.50 each

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare (currently out)
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

- Tomb Raider - sellable, phantom, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

The only Rambo game i've ever played was this lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxj5nfKBB9g[/youtube]

I played an arcade shooting one with an assault rifle, was really good.

Think I'm gonna marathon all 4 this weekend now.

Anyone play AC Liberation on the Vita? I've held off on it for almost a year because it got ripped to shreds, but one hour in has me slightly impressed. Pretty much what I would expect from a portable AC.

Anyone play AC Liberation on the Vita? I've held off on it for almost a year because it got ripped to shreds, but one hour in has me slightly impressed. Pretty much what I would expect from a portable AC.
How is it so far? I’m thinking about picking it up for PS3.

Well shiiiiiiiiiet. KZ comes with a free 7 day trial of PS+, but I'm pretty sure those don't stack. Could always form a group or something with it and take advantage of a discount later on.

Purchased it when it was on sale but haven't had a chance to play it.

Any of you guys live near a Future Shop?

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Gaming-Announcements/Trade-In-Offer-November-9-11/td-p/462113?cmp=facebook

Bring in ANY (any but must have case and artwork) PS3, 360 or Wii U game and trade it straight across for your choice of AC4, BF4, or COD Ghosts! Wish I lived near one
I smell a firing in Future management happening real soon. If that is truly no-strings attached, the company will be losing an incredible amount of money.

Hey, do you remember when I REALLY wanted TLoU?
Hey, do you remember when you were REALLY bragging about calling sony to deactivate accounts so you could sell a second set of phantoms for a few dollars profit but nobody would buy them because you were bragging about calling sony to deactivate accounts so you could sell a second set of phantoms for a few dollars profit? You are a butt.

Hey, do you remember when you were REALLY bragging about calling sony to deactivate accounts so you could sell a second set of phantoms for a few dollars profit but nobody would buy them because you were bragging about calling sony to deactivate accounts so you could sell a second set of phantoms for a few dollars profit? You are a butt.
Actually, I wasn’t “bragging” at all. I was simply showing something that could of potentially led to cheaper groups for games people really wanted. How was that bragging? Please tell me..No, show me at what point in any of those posts I was bragging. I’m gonna be the bigger person and just end this here.. Its really not worth it. lol

Actually, I wasn’t “bragging” at all. I was simply showing something that could of led to cheaper groups for games people really wanted.. How was that bragging? Please tell me..No, Show me at what point in any of those posts I was bragging. I’m gonna be the bigger person and just end this here.. Its really not worth it. lol
You could have been the bigger person by not even bringing it up in the first place and just selling the share.

Why bring it up? Pretty childish if you ask me. I think the "bigger person" route has sailed for you after that tbh.

You could have been the bigger person by not even bringing it up in the first place and just selling the share.

Why bring it up? Pretty childish if you ask me. I think the "bigger person" route has sailed for you after that tbh.
To be honest.. That is true, but I wouldn’t have sold it to him anyway. -_-

Actually, I wasn’t “bragging” at all. I was simply showing something that could of potentially led to cheaper groups for games people really wanted. How was that bragging? Please tell me..No, show me at what point in any of those posts I was bragging. I’m gonna be the bigger person and just end this here.. Its really not worth it. lol
Not going to search for your posts. We were already aware of this method before you came along. The problem was that either you deactivated an account behind the other resell share holder's back and posted two phantoms for sale on the site where you bought them

To be honest.. That is true, but I wouldn’t have sold it to him anyway. -_-
Why not? Why do you want to make it personal? He's a very trusted member, all that matters is the fact the he won't pull anything shady.

He's rich on the number one currency here: Trust

His reason to not sell or group with you in the past was logical. I don't see how you don't understand this lol The fact that he showed interest in your share proves he moved passed it already but yet you felt the need to bring it up which is just counter productive for YOU, not him.

Not going to search for your posts, but maybe it was more acting like a moron than "bragging"...

(And we were already aware of this method before you came along.)

You supposedly deactivated an account behind the back of another reseller and posted two phantoms for sale on the site where you bought the one resell :dunce:

Yes, I was interested in a resell you posted if it was cheap enough, but I was planning to treat it as a phantom because I would have expected you to deactivate it. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING CUK.

Who knows where you all of a sudden got these accounts from anyways...

P.S. (no it doesn't stand for playstation) you were slightly amusing with the grumpy cat avatar, but now you're just a complete dbag.

Grid 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Rivals (non-sell) $20 (rivals will be ready to download once the store updates on Tuesday 19th)
CastleStorm and Final Exam (non-sell) $3
How to Survive (non-sell) $2.50
Alien Rage & Ethan: Meteor Hunter (non-sell) $2.50
Injustice (non-sell) $5
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition (non-sell) $2.50
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - HD Edition (non-sell) $2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (non-sell) $2
Walking Dead (Full Season) (non-sell) $2

Have a $10 PSN credit from my main -  $9

Have a $20 PSN card that I just purchased - $18

Please PM me, need either sold for a share

Does anybody have Artorias Of The Abyss Expansion for Dark Souls?  

Might rebuy Dark Souls but only if someone has the expansion for sale. 

because my group is a discounted group(I am paying an extra $15 for it. And you need to be a regular to join my group for that reason
Clone, been looking for a while for a Nexus group. If it's still available and you don't mind me joining I would love a slot. Discount is neat but I don't mind paying normal price on it.

Does anybody have Artorias Of The Abyss Expansion for Dark Souls?

Might rebuy it so but only if someone has the expansion for sale.
Thanks for reminding me about the Dark Souls 2 beta this weekend, hope it works this time. Also, does anyone have the Castlevania LoS dlc's? I know theres a new edition out with the dlc included but I already have the game.

HAVE (all resells)

NBA 2K14 + $10 PSN credit to split with other resell - $20

NHL 14 + $10 PSN credit to split with other resell - $20

MLB The Show 13 - $10

Madden 25 - $16

Old account with Tiger Woods 11 DLC courses + Infamous + LittleBigPlanet + Killzone PSP + Modnation PSP from Welcome Back - $5
still available.

I smell a firing in Future management happening real soon. If that is truly no-strings attached, the company will be losing an incredible amount of money.
I can confirm it's legit. FutureShop and Best Buy. I still don't know what game I should pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back