CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable)
NFS Hot Pursuit

@bb you know I'm kidding. We all know MJ is the mama goat.

Thanks for reminding me about the Dark Souls 2 beta this weekend, hope it works this time. Also, does anyone have the Castlevania LoS dlc's? I know theres a new edition out with the dlc included but I already have the game.
I remember someone was selling the dlc for like $3 resell, can't remember who as it was a bit while ago.

I can confirm it's legit. FutureShop and Best Buy. I still don't know what game I should pick.
Damn that's a real good deal

Anyone interested in a phantom slot for this share. $35 $30 $25

(Last of Us, GTAV, Batman Arkam Asylum, , Battlefield 3 + Premium, Dishonored + Knife of Dunwall + Brigmore witches, Assasins Creed 3, Doom 3 BFG, Dead Space, Zone of Enders HD, Hitman HD, Stealth, Ducktales, Walking Dead Season pass + 400 days, Just Cause 2, Alice Madness Returns, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Jak Collection, CS:Go, AND PS PLUS with til oct 2014 with previous PS+ games.

I have a GTA V resell asking $8 for it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I like GTA 4 more than the newest one.
Me too, I really liked Niko and the story was more dramatic and humorous for me plus I live near nyc.

Obviously the gameplay in V is much more varied but it also has some pretty boring missions as well (loading dock, mandatory yoga...) IV, even with that dating mission and slow intro, was next gen GTA greatness.

I'm looking for phantoms or resells of the following:

NBA 2k14

NCAA 14

CoD: Ghosts

I have Amazon credit, so I'd prefer that you had at least two of these games to make it a fair deal, or if you only have one you can send the difference via PayPal/ 

ooking for these shares:
Lego Marvel
WWE 2K14
Burnout Paradise
WWE 13 Online Pass

have:

demons souls and lotr war in north (both on same account) - $5 or trade

Everyone please support the #BanderasPS4 Revolution!

ib1UkayUQFl6sk.gif

Everyone please support the #BanderasPS4 Revolution!

ib1UkayUQFl6sk.gif
Haha, what? Remote Play Banderas?

Pancakes, that's an awesome list. I have half of the games and I'm still tempted. Seriously, if that sits around for much longer and someone doesn't want it more than I do I will just get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefield 4 (BF4)
Resell $20:
1. Edzor

Phantom $10:
1. lonestarranger (can move to resell)
2. Snakezx

Anybody looking for a BF4 phantom/resell?

Why not? Why do you want to make it personal? He's a very trusted member, all that matters is the fact the he won't pull anything shady.

He's rich on the number one currency here: Trust

His reason to not sell or group with you in the past was logical. I don't see how you don't understand this lol The fact that he showed interest in your share proves he moved passed it already but yet you felt the need to bring it up which is just counter productive for YOU, not him.
KB, from being here so long I know you’re a smart guy, but I think you’re really overthinking it. It doesn’t matter if what he’d done at that time was logical or how counterproductive this is.. What if I just don’t like Panda and refuse to do business with him/her? Is that so wrong?

Looking for the Arkham City's skins, Nightwing or Harley Quinn's Revenge.

Also, I'm looking for the owner of the resell slot of [email protected], please PM me. The password was changed so I don't have access to the account.

this still on? someone earlier said they wanted a resell a few pages back
I don't see the other person interested in a resell or I must be blind. One dude said he is probably not interested anymore due to crossbuy

Also, I'm looking for the owner of the resell slot of [email protected], please PM me. The password was changed so I don't have access to the account.
pm sent

[background=#23252b]Battlefield 4 (BF4)[/background]
[background=#23252b]Resell $20:[/background]
[background=#23252b]1. Edzor[/background]
[background=#23252b]2. souljah[/background]

[background=#23252b]Phantom $10:[/background]
[background=#23252b]1. lonestarranger (can move to resell)[/background]
[background=#23252b]2. Snakezx[/background]

[background=#23252b]Anybody looking for a BF4 phantom/resell?[/background]

i'll take that resale

Is anyone interested in 2 resell shares of Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition?  I would prefer to sell them both to the same person if possible.  I played the MP from the disc before I downloaded anything and I don't like the game at all.  If anyone is interested I am looking for $90 for both slots.  The share also has a PS4 upgrade slot available however that works.

Off topic, but anyone else sick of all of the Lebron commercials? I bet KB24 is too.
I hate that guy with a passion.
I hate LeFraud, I will not purchase or listen to any music that is associated with that guy except for Nike.

Clone, been looking for a while for a Nexus group. If it's still available and you don't mind me joining I would love a slot. Discount is neat but I don't mind paying normal price on it.
Group got filled few pages back

Oh I'm not frustrated, just want a month of membership on a mmorpg
Make it 16 so that you have 2 months of memebership

Battlefield 4   $60.-

Resell $20.-

1. Tasihun

Phantom $10.-

1. Tasihun

add yourself if interested

Is anyone interested in 2 resell shares of Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition? I would prefer to sell them both to the same person if possible. I played the MP from the disc before I downloaded anything and I don't like the game at all. If anyone is interested I am looking for $90 for both slots. The share also has a PS4 upgrade slot available however that works.
If you still have this.. would you be willing to just sell the PS4 upgrade slot?

I bought a phantom from PancakesAreLove on Oct 26 for $3

He provided me with this e-mail, along with a password that started with a T and ended with the number 5

Send him a PM

Edit: Selling $20 PSN card for $17.50 - Need sold please!

HAVE (all resells)
NHL 14 + $10 PSN credit to split with other resell - $20
MLB The Show 13 - $10
Madden 25 - $16
Old account with Tiger Woods 11 DLC courses + Infamous + LittleBigPlanet + Killzone PSP + Modnation PSP from Welcome Back - $5

From Dark Souls FB page:

"The North and South American PS3 Dark Souls II Closed Beta Test will be taking place on the following dates and times:

11:00 PM PST 11/9/13 - 2:00 AM PST 11/10/13
2:00 AM EST 11/10/13 - 5:00 AM EST 11/10/13

All previous participants will be able join this round of the Closed Beta Test, you'll just need to update the client with the latest patch before Saturday."

First test, i didn't received a ticket, second one, canceled, hope this time everything works well.
Here where i live, will be 4am at the start of the test, so i think i'll only play it for an hour, one and a half maximum.
Anyone here played the beta test? This amount of time is sufficient to at least get to the boss fight? Any tips?

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been around in a few months. I've been struggling with a recent diagnosis of a cyst in my brain.

Is there any place that had the collective information that we know about sharing on the ps4? I read through about 50 pages of the 2 threads but didn't really see what I was looking for.

Thanks!

From Dark Souls FB page:

"The North and South American PS3 Dark Souls II Closed Beta Test will be taking place on the following dates and times:

All previous participants will be able join this round of the Closed Beta Test, you'll just need to update the client with the latest patch before Saturday."

First test, i didn't received a ticket, second one, canceled, hope this time everything works well.
Here where i live, will be 4am at the start of the test, so i think i'll only play it for an hour, one and a half maximum.
Anyone here played the beta test? This amount of time is sufficient to at least get to the boss fight? Any tips?
I believe it was designed to be completed in 90 minutes if you know what you're doing, but even if you don't you should be able to get to the boss fight (from what I've read).

From Dark Souls FB page:

i played it for one and a half hours, like i said i explored around 75% and was able to defeat the boss no problem enjoy it its great, you can also keep playing afterward but as soon as you quit you can't reenter.

That makes me very interested now. If there is any free slots in that group I'll join it.
I might be getting a code soon so I'll let you know.

From Dark Souls FB page:

I definitely think it's plenty of time to get to both boss fights. First test lasted around 3 hours (when it was supposed to last 2), and in 2 hours I was done with pretty much everything (I did miss the Llewellyn armour set though :/), and spent the last hour being summoned. I'll mess around with the other classes tonight since the 1st time I only played as Temple Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back