CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for clarification. I'm not talking about PSN

http://i.imgur.com/Io9AhFH.png
Don't think you need to do that. I certainly didn't and the social events unlocked properly for me. Instead, check to see if you can play Kenway's fleet. I couldn't access it because of the over-100-friends bug. Once I removed enough people temporarily, it fixed Kenway's fleet and social events started popping up like crazy.

Don't think you need to do that. I certainly didn't and the social events unlocked properly for me. Instead, check to see if you can play Kenway's fleet. I couldn't access it because of the over-100-friends bug. Once I removed enough people temporarily, it fixed Kenway's fleet and social events started popping up like crazy.
Ah that might be why I haven't seen any events lately. I was at 104 friends up until today.

On a side note, just 100% the freedom cry DLC for AC4. Not bad overall, felt longer than the DLCs for 3. As for the new stuff, I never used the firecrackers outside of the missions where it's required. The second to last mission with the slave ship was kinda disturbing. Hopefully the next few also have other characters to play as.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah that might be why I haven't seen any events lately. I was at 104 friends up until today.

On a side note, just 100% the freedom cry DLC for AC4. Not bad overall, felt longer than the DLCs for 3. As for the new stuff, I never used the firecrackers outside of the missions where it's required. The second to last mission with the slave ship was kinda disturbing. Hopefully the next few also have other characters to play as.
PSN crashed yesterday so two trophies didn't pop when they should have. I'm replaying through the game again to get 100% in Freedom Cry. Pretty annoyed.

PSN crashed yesterday so two trophies didn't pop when they should have. I'm replaying through the game again to get 100% in Freedom Cry. Pretty annoyed.
Oh that sucks. I had to replay the investigation mission several times for 100% sync until I realized I was just doing it wrong.

Oh that sucks. I had to replay the investigation mission several times for 100% sync until I realized I was just doing it wrong.
Funnily enough, I'm replaying that mission at this very moment. I think the requirements for this mission is just buggy.

Yeah I can access Kenway's Fleet but still haven't seen one social chest or white whale...

Bordelands 2 resell for trade/sell.

In trade, my interests are: Castle of Illusion, Brothers, SineMora, Okami, and a few Full like GTA5, Killer is Dead,... I can throw cash back if your game has more value.

Price for sell is cheeap! i guarantee lol

PM me w/ offers, thanks! Oh, i forgot, resells only for vets/regulars

Anyone know if ffx-hd will be available digital? Thinking of picking up a physical copy for the vita and a digital for the ps3, then can use the cross save functionality. 

Also for vita, to use the online features do I have to buy a physical game of the same region as my psn account? I read if I wanted to buy umvc3 that if I buy an american copy I'd need an american psn account to play online, which sounds bizarre.

Anyone know if ffx-hd will be available digital? Thinking of picking up a physical copy for the vita and a digital for the ps3, then can use the cross save functionality.

Also for vita, to use the online features do I have to buy a physical game of the same region as my psn account? I read if I wanted to buy umvc3 that if I buy an american copy I'd need an american psn account to play online, which sounds bizarre.
March 18, 2914 for US.
December 26? for Japan.

Yea, it should be. If it is cross-save, I will be down for a slot since I know I am getting it for the Vita for sure.

March 18, 2914 for US.
December 26? for Japan.
Typical Square delay bullshit.

Thanks for replies guys, think I'll have to import a US vita copy if I gameshare the PS3 version, so downside would be the code for x-2 would be incompatible with my main region but if it comes to that I might give the code for free

photo-thumb-302790.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFMFvlu__us

We had a full group, but I never heard anything from the host. I'll take a phantom if you start one.
I haven't been able to host the game as I've been working late and I keep forgetting about it. Sgand if you can host the group should still be on and one of the other slot holders has PS plus trial if I recall or you can just join the group you just joined now.

Thanks for replies guys, think I'll have to import a US vita copy if I gameshare the PS3 version, so downside would be the code for x-2 would be incompatible with my main region but if it comes to that I might give the code for free
I'll buy you a ps3 slot if you give me the code haha. Then again I might just do the same thing you are doing. I can't wait to play blitzball on my vita.

DC Comics Premium Level Pack $7 (LBP2)

$2.33
2.rpg (cannot host)

$1.17
So I think it's funny that DC has content in LPB. I know Marvel used to (Or still does). Using all this dlc you can make a Marvel Vs DC Level!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKhbiNKSmJ0

If anyone wants Dead Space 2 and/or has a $10 PSN code for sale who wants DS2, PM me (you are not using the $10 code for the resell. I'm selling it at $2 but I'll use the rest of my PayPal money ($9) for the code so technically you get DS2 for free

Gameshare spots for Sale:

1. Borderlands 2 + Season pass + Mechromancer + Creature Dome (on 2 accounts, only selling together)

2. Batman: Arkham Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back