CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll jump on a phantom if you make a group
Cool, let's try it. I can host but would rather not of possible.

Batman: Arkham Origins - $30

Resells - $10

Phantoms - $5
1. Jaskull (might switch to resell if necessary)
2. Likeme

Hey, any of you guys going to jump on the free Killzone MP weekend? The multi is actually pretty addictive and a lot of fun. Game's the best looking I've seen for PS4, by far. I always suck at these kinds of games for kills but I still get points for helping the team so I feel accomplished.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of 21/12/13 someone's used the code. You're welcome.. I only have one Skype code left. I don't know, but does anyone have a TWD complete season one Vita code they'd like to trade? I'll trade you the complete PS3 version for it Or one of my shares or something.

I don't know, does anyone have a TWD complete season one Vita code they'd like to trade? I'll trade you the complete PS3 version for it Or one of my shares or something.

Please put me down for a resell in that Arkham Origins group. I can host as well if you like.
Perfect, thanks.

Resells - $10
1. Jersiah (host)

Phantoms - $5
2. Likeme

Anyone wanna do all 3 batman games? since origins is on sale

Edited: What I am seeing here.. Arkham City Ultimate $35, Arkham Asylum $20, Arkham Origins $30, Origins Season Pass $20... so $105.. yikes never mind.. ill wait for prices to go down a bit in future

Not sure if anyone has posted this here yet, they may have - but for the sake of caution I am going to post it.

Everyone please beware of a guy named "Kar3on", he has been going around offering accounts that have PSN money in them, and he will send a photo of your name on a piece of paper and in the backround you will see the money in the wallet of an account. 

THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE, UNDOUBTED SCAMMER.

He also goes by these names, as confirmed by others he has tried to scam

kar3on
imthebatman
deedewa
Mrzlbata
Hota88

He gives himself fake feedback, and all of his accounts have some photo of a real person, probably to try to make himself look more believable. He will offer some too good to be true deal, because it is too good to be true. He offered me $100 PSN for $60 steam, and luckily I caught onto him before he could scam me, because at first he asked me for paypal, and then when we started talking, said he didnt have paypal and he wanted steam.

When I accused him of being a scammer, he quickly stopped replying to me.

Anyway, be on your gaurd for any crazy offers, or for any of these names. Since hes been called out under these names, im sure he will pop up again under another name. He needs an IP ban.

so is everybody's psn down or atleast not working properly....it giving me an error that my information is invalid as i cant log in i've tried resetting the password and its telling me it cant validate my email/password  :( did i just got hacked!?

Assassin's Creed 4 + Season Pass ($70.00)
PS4 Resell ($20.50)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($12.50)
1. Smooth Jazz
PS3 Resell ($12.50)
PS3 Phantom ($6.00)
What about ps3 phantoms? How will they use season pass? They can only download dlc that came out, or I missed something?

Not sure if anyone has posted this here yet, they may have - but for the sake of caution I am going to post it.

Everyone please beware of a guy named "Kar3on", he has been going around offering accounts that have PSN money in them, and he will send a photo of your name on a piece of paper and in the backround you will see the money in the wallet of an account.

THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE, UNDOUBTED SCAMMER.

He also goes by these names, as confirmed by others he has tried to scam

kar3on
imthebatman
deedewa
Mrzlbata
Hota88

He gives himself fake feedback, and all of his accounts have some photo of a real person, probably to try to make himself look more believable. He will offer some too good to be true deal, because it is too good to be true. He offered me $100 PSN for $60 steam, and luckily I caught onto him before he could scam me, because at first he asked me for paypal, and then when we started talking, said he didnt have paypal and he wanted steam.

When I accused him of being a scammer, he quickly stopped replying to me.

Anyway, be on your gaurd for any crazy offers, or for any of these names. Since hes been called out under these names, im sure he will pop up again under another name. He needs an IP ban.
I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, but -_____- tell us something that most of us didn't already know. Also, what's up with you people? Stop being greedy and you won't have close calls/ get scammed.

so is everybody's psn down or atleast not working properly....it giving me an error that my information is invalid as i cant log in i've tried resetting the password and its telling me it cant validate my email/password :( did i just got hacked!?
I'm still online. (PS4)

Anyone want to go for the 1CC trophy (Beat the game without losing all your lives) in Resogun with me? I'm pretty sure I can do it solo so free trophy for anyone who wants it! Having the extra person would pretty much guarantee the trophy.

Anyone want to go for the 1CC trophy in Resogun with me? (Beat the game without losing all your lives)

I'm pretty sure I can do it solo so free trophy for anyone who wants it! Having the extra person would pretty much guarantee the trophy.

Resells - $10
1. Jersiah (host)
2. Tokyostomp

Phantoms - $5
1. Jaskull
2. Likeme

I'm going to send out a PM to everyone now and would you please send out payment address, Jersiah?

I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, but -_____- tell us something that most of us didn't already know. Also, what's up with you people? Stop being greedy and you won't have close calls/ get scammed.
Well, considering the fact that 5 people have put likes on my post - I think some people appreciate the notice.

And you may already know it, but not everyone does. And I did say I was posting as a precaution. Would you rather me not tell you that I know he is a scammer, and then have him scam someone, and come back and say "Oh, I knew he was a scammer, I just didnt tell you cause I figured you already knew. Your stupid for getting scammed"

And also, Im not greedy at all. I put up a post saying I needed PSN and had paypal. Short and sweet. This guy sent me a message saying "Hey, I have PSN credit, want paypal". I asked him his denominations of PSN cards. He said he had $100, on an account - but he didnt have paypal and wanted $60 steam. As soon as he said that, I called him out and said that he sounded alot like a scammer, and he sent me some picture with my name on it trying to prove he wasnt.

Then from reading about other peoples experiences, I found out that he definitely IS a scammer.

Not everyone on this forum thread checks this EVERY day - and with the amount of posts going through, its very easy to miss a post saying "This guy is a scammer", so I dont see the harm in me posting it again. I also think you are at fault going around accusing people of being greedy. People dont get scammed because they are greedy, people get scammed because scammers scam, and because they had the AUDACITY to trust someone.

Anyway. Long story short, I dont appreciate your response very much, but you have a right to your opinion.

You know what they say..... Better safe than sorry. How would I/You feel if I DIDN'T tell you, and you got scammed, and I knew you were going to get scammed and said nothing?

EDIT: Also you said "Tell us something that most of us dont already know"

So, because of the fact that "most" (including you, by coincidence) of you know, that means that the remaining people who do not know, shouldn't get the chance to know? That really makes no sense at all.

Military Sergeant: Alright, most of our men are on the helicopter. Lets go home.

Grunt: But sir, some of our guys are still on the ground!

Military Sergeant: I dont care, most of our guys are in the helicopter and im tired of waiting. Just leave them.

How long do you think a country would last based on morals like that? Same with this thread. It wouldnt be around very long if everyone thought like you, eventually too many people would get scammed and be completely discouraged from gamesharing. Or CAG would just take the thread down due to the lack of ability to warn eachother and stop scammers.

Well, considering the fact that 5 people have put likes on my post - I think some people appreciate the notice.

And you may already know it, but not everyone does. And I did say I was posting as a precaution. Would you rather me not tell you that I know he is a scammer, and then have him scam someone, and come back and say "Oh, I knew he was a scammer, I just didnt tell you cause I figured you already knew. Your stupid for getting scammed"

And also, Im not greedy at all. I put up a post saying I needed PSN and had paypal. Short and sweet. This guy sent me a message saying "Hey, I have PSN credit, want paypal". I asked him his denominations of PSN cards. He said he had $100, on an account - but he didnt have paypal and wanted $60 steam. As soon as he said that, I called him out and said that he sounded alot like a scammer, and he sent me some picture with my name on it trying to prove he wasnt.

Then from reading about other peoples experiences, I found out that he definitely IS a scammer.

Not everyone on this forum thread checks this EVERY day - and with the amount of posts going through, its very easy to miss a post saying "This guy is a scammer", so I dont see the harm in me posting it again. I also think you are at fault going around accusing people of being greedy. People dont get scammed because they are greedy, people get scammed because scammers scam, and because they had the AUDACITY to trust someone.

Anyway. Long story short, I dont appreciate your response very much, but you have a right to your opinion.
You know what they say..... Better safe than sorry. How would I/You feel if I DIDN'T tell you, and you got scammed, and I knew you were going to get scammed and said nothing?

EDIT: Also you said "Tell us something that most of us dont already know"

So, because of the fact that "most" (including you, by coincidence) of you know, that means that the remaining people who do not know, shouldn't get the chance to know? That really makes no sense at all.

Military Sergeant: Alright, most of our men are on the helicopter. Lets go home.
Grunt: But sir, some of our guys are still on the ground!
Military Sergeant: I dont care, most of our guys are in the helicopter and im tired of waiting. Just leave them.

How long do you think a country would last based on morals like that? Same with this thread. It wouldnt be around very long if everyone thought like you, eventually too many people would get scammed and be completely discouraged from gamesharing. Or CAG would just take the thread down due to the lack of ability to warn eachother and stop scammers.
TL;DR Way to get your panties in a twist.. Also, what I was trying to say was.. Didn't Jlazenby and a few others post the same things you posted pages back. I had no problems with what you posted dude.. Since you've managed somehow to become offended even though I wasn't directly calling you greedy, but instead was talking about the people who see green, don't ask any questions, stop thinking and then come here on the main thread and cry like a little kid when they get fucked over..(Take Lomax for example.. No offense bro lol) Sheesh If you wanna keep talking let's take this to PMs or end this here.

Selling:
Saints Row 4 + Season Pass resell - $11

Tomb Raider bundle edition phantom - $2.50

Tomb Raider bundle edition resell - $5

Dead Space 2 resell - $2

Buying: (preferably resells/timeshares)

Dead Rising OTR

Bulletstorm + DLC

Modern Warfare 3 + DLC

Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan / Omega DLC

Metal Gear Solid 2

RE Revelations

Monkey Island games

PS All Stars + DLC (timeshare only, just need to complete the DLC)

Also if you see me on, hit me up for AC4 wolfpack while 2x xp is going. DLC trophies require you to be at least level 30 something to do so hopefully I can hit that mark in a few games (ps3)

Perfect, thanks.

Resells - $10
1. Jersiah (host)

Phantoms - $5
2. Likeme
Man, i was sleeping and missed this group. definitely i hate my Timezone. You're group is full, right?

Anyways, if someone make another group for Arkham Origins, please put me as phantom.

-------------

I'm selling Borderlands 2 resell(cheap). I would love a trade, if you have any game to offer PM me, thanks!

What about ps3 phantoms? How will they use season pass? They can only download dlc that came out, or I missed something?
The good stuff (story DLC) has just come out, so the only thing you'll be missing is future multiplayer garbage. This isn't 100%, since they haven't fully announced what would be included, but I don't think there will be anymore single player stuff.

Code to NBA 2K14 PS4 MyTeam Silver Pack: N14PS-7JKQQ-YDKML-9YX9E-HYQBP if anyone want it.

Apply ingame under "features" -> "codes".

If anyone wanted to play the PS3 demo of DBZ, it is up on the Hong Kong PSN, and probably the Japanese/Asian stores as well.

I couldn't find the PS3 demo on the US store only the Vita. Hopefully this will help someone.

It was already answered but you would get the full game plus all DLC that is out right now.

I'm still online. (PS4)

Anyone want to go for the 1CC trophy (Beat the game without losing all your lives) in Resogun with me? I'm pretty sure I can do it solo so free trophy for anyone who wants it! Having the extra person would pretty much guarantee the trophy.
I would be willing to give this trophy a run with you. I have gotten well into the 4th level playing single player.

I'm still online. (PS4)

It's easy to do solo. I would offer to help you but I sold my PS4 right after I finished Reso :(

But if you're looking to play some AC4 on PS3 during the double XP weekend (for the level 55 trophy) message me, I'm looking for people to play with.

If anyone wanted to play the PS3 demo of DBZ, it is up on the Hong Kong PSN, and probably the Japanese/Asian stores as well.

I couldn't find the PS3 demo on the US store only the Vita. Hopefully this will help someone.
If anyone wants to know I have seen the DEMO on the EU store yesterday, so if anyone has an EU account they can try it(it's been there since Wednesday or something) :)

BTW I'm looking for a Bioshock Infinite resell and a resell of any Dead Space game.

Also, looking for horror games(phantom or resell), so if you have any for sale PM me :)

Want:

PS Vita EU only game codes

Tearaway

The Walking Dead season 1

PS4 NFS phantom

Have:

Pay Pal

Anyone have the EU version of this SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS TRACK PACK? Its the 2nd dlc for Grid 2. I just need 1 trophy there to get 100% completion there. If someone have it PM me please.

So tried DBZ Battle of Z today on my Vita, so far its pretty good both in SP-game offers only 4 missions- and MP-it has both online/ad-hoc Co-OP and 4vs4 match. The roster has over 70 playable characters, not sure if I counted correctly :) and hope they don't count Super saiyans forms as characters alone, but I highly doubt it.

Edit: I was right, there won't be any in-game transformation so saiyan forms count as playable characters :( There will be some DLC characters as well.

So tried DBZ Battle of Z today on my Vita, so far its pretty good both in SP-game offers only 4 missions- and MP-it has both online/ad-hoc Co-OP and 4vs4 match. The roster has 60-70 playable characters, not sure if I counted correctly :) and hope they don't count Super saiyans forms as characters alone, but I highly doubt it.
i just want another game like BT3 lol

[quote name="ShadowLombax" post="11372061" timestamp="1387643934"]i just want another game like BT3 lol[/quote]
There is a HD version of it or go back to PS2 era :)

Resells - $10
1. Jersiah (host)

Phantoms - $5
2. Likeme          

We had a dropout so there's a resell available. PM myself or Jaskull if interested, thanks.

Still looking to repurchase NBA 2K14 (PS3), resell or phantom. Could start a group and grab an amazon code for $40 if enough interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back