Status
Not open for further replies.
kar3on
imthebatman
deedewa
Mrzlbata
Hota88

add another one.. arons022

he just contacted me about fatal frame code.. he did paid me but it was 38 cents short and demanded money back so I refunded and paypal took 30 cents out of my paypal.... fyi if you guys see this paypal address it's him.. [email protected] and his info said he lives in Poland.. i was sure he wouldn't pay..

btw i didnt send anything first.. i said he have to pay first.. so i never gave him the psn code

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I've tried to play FFXIV 4 times now since that update, and I can't get more than 5 minutes in without the game freezing and requiring me to restart my PS3.

Ugh, I've tried to play FFXIV 4 times now since that update, and I can't get more than 5 minutes in without the game freezing and requiring me to restart my PS3.
So it's not just my ps3 thats happening to huh? I got pretty annoyed the other night when it froze twice within a 10 minute time frame. Not to mention it booting me back to the xmb every so often for no reason what so ever.

So it's not just my ps3 thats happening to huh? I got pretty annoyed the other night when it froze twice within a 10 minute time frame. Not to mention it booting me back to the xmb every so often for no reason what so ever.
I can't play at all. Just tried two more times and I had the same result. Five minutes in and I get frozen.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - $15

$5

1. extra80

2. extra80

-----

$2.50

1. Trophy DLC

2. sgand

Group complete.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 Timeshare - $0.10
$0.10 per day
1. Dormin

I'm trying to do 2-at-a-time, but some players may take longer. Game is 713MB.

Just beat beyond two souls. Huge sleeper hit. Phenomenal game. I'd give it like a 9/10

It has the heavy rain mechanic of being able to save people/let people die, but it's not as unfair as heavy rain was with it. The game has probably the best graphics I've seen in a ps3 game (I'd say they top TLOU). I cannot recommend this game enough.

The story is incredible, and has so much variety to it. For example, one chapter has you doing a CIA mission to assassinate an African warlord, another mission has you during a homeless phase in your life when you're living with bums under the bridge, another has you staying with some navajo's on their ranch, and another has you sneaking into a bar as a 17 y/o (and there's even a rape scene at the bar that prevents any future romances in the storyline if you fail the qte really hard :\). BTW, if you save all three of your bum friends during the homeless chapter, they have a really great ending sequence. One of the tweaker bums looked exactly like Aaron Paul.

The whole game plays exactly like heavy rain. As a huge fan of heavy rain, this game blows it out of the water. The trophies are easy too, just 1.5 playthroughs. Shame most of you will never play it bc it's only retail V_V

Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons and TOKI TORI (PS3 non-sell) $3
Remember Me (PS3 non-sell) $3
FUSE (PS3 non-sell) $3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3 non-sell) $3
Sleeping Dogs + Nightmare In North Point Pack and The Year of the Snake (PS3 non-sell) $2
Crysis 3 (PS3 non-sell) $4

I'm still online. (PS4)

Anyone want to go for the 1CC trophy (Beat the game without losing all your lives) in Resogun with me? I'm pretty sure I can do it solo so free trophy for anyone who wants it! Having the extra person would pretty much guarantee the trophy.
Damn, I saw you playing during that time and I thought about hitting you up, but I figured that you'd have to carry me since I haven't made it far. Too bad I didn't read this thread at the time. Thank you for the offer

Just got the plat in Resogun. Thanks for the carry, Boosted. :p

Game is much easier than Super Stardust was but it's been 3 years so my gaming skills should have improved.

Damn, I saw you playing during that time and I thought about hitting you up, but I figured that you'd have to carry me since I haven't made it far. Too bad I didn't read this thread at the time. Thank you for the offer
Yeah, just wrapped up just now. I ended up not dying at all. Too bad there isn't a trophy for beating the game in one life.

any tips with 4 shots in a row trophy for ac4? ps3trophies isnt helping much
if it's the guns one you're talking about you need 4 upgrades to your "gun pouch" or whatever they call it. easiest way is to just buy the materials from a general store

then just jack a ship and tap y four times when you're near 4 dudes

only played mp and very little story

sorry

I don't mind helping you out. Those remaining trophies can be done very easily in my world.
cool =)

Is Terraria cross play?
think so YES

Vita

505 Games confirmed that the game will support cross-play with PS3 so that players can collaborate in crafting, exploration and combat across systems.http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/11/terraria-out-now-on-ps-vita-cross-play-with-ps3-active/

if it's the guns one you're talking about you need 4 upgrades to your "gun pouch" or whatever they call it. easiest way is to just buy the materials from a general store

then just jack a ship and tap y four times when you're near 4 dudes
I did upgrade everything (crafting).. it kept missing them.. hmm ill try again later

If anyone wants Dead Space 2 and/or has a $10 PSN code for sale who wants DS2, PM me (you are not using the $10 code for the resell. I'm selling it at $2 but I'll use the rest of my PayPal money ($9) for the code so technically you get DS2 for free)
bump 2

Also selling a Puppeteer resell (which I could possibly bundle with DS2)

Alternatively, you could just manually aim and kill four guys. That's what I did. I think you need headshots for one-hit kills.
thats what I mean.. guide is misleading.. sort of hard when they keep moving and running around heh im sure ill get the job done..

The way I did it was by starting to board a ship. I stayed on mine while manually aiming for four headshots. Your pistols have to be upgraded so that you have 4 shots ready to fire

Vanillaware has released a new patch for Dragon's Crown, offering a bunch of new stuff for both PS3 and PS Vita players, adding to past patches that added cross-play, improved game balance and so on. This latest patch adds an Ultimate difficulty level among other things.

Ultimate difficulty is accessed in the Temple once you clear the ninth layer of the Labyrinth of Chaos, and if you've maxed out your Elf, Dwarf, Sorceress, Amazon,Wizard or Fighter, the level cap has now been raised from 99 to 255. That's an extra 156 levels to "grind out."

To keep you playing, a new dungeon has been added for the Ultimate difficulty. It's called Tower of Mirages, and offers tens of thousands of randomly generated levels. You can also now start a new character with the Story mode cleared, skipping over the part leading to the Talisman collection quest.

Finally, Vanillaware has also added improvements in gameplay stability, as well as tweaks to controls, NPCs and character skills. You can grab the new patch for Dragon's Crown now

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-11945-Dragon-s-Crown-Gets-a-Harder-Difficulty-and-New-Dungeon-to-Delve-Into.html

Wow, that kind of free continued support well after the game launched makes me want to buy it on the Vita. I was waiting for 20 but if it goes on sale again for 30, I will snag it.

Did anyone end up getting a group going for GoW Ascension while it was on sale for $10? We just needed a PS+ code.

Also, still looking for 1 phantom:

DC Comics Premium Level Pack $7 (LBP2)

$2.33

1. StarShadow

2.rpg (cannot host)

$1.17

1. TheCro

Vanillaware has released a new patch for Dragon's Crown, offering a bunch of new stuff for both PS3 and PS Vita players, adding to past patches that added cross-play, improved game balance and so on. This latest patch adds an Ultimate difficulty level among other things.

Ultimate difficulty is accessed in the Temple once you clear the ninth layer of the Labyrinth of Chaos, and if you've maxed out your Elf, Dwarf, Sorceress, Amazon,Wizard or Fighter, the level cap has now been raised from 99 to 255. That's an extra 156 levels to "grind out."

To keep you playing, a new dungeon has been added for the Ultimate difficulty. It's called Tower of Mirages, and offers tens of thousands of randomly generated levels. You can also now start a new character with the Story mode cleared, skipping over the part leading to the Talisman collection quest.

Finally, Vanillaware has also added improvements in gameplay stability, as well as tweaks to controls, NPCs and character skills. You can grab the new patch for Dragon's Crown now

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-11945-Dragon-s-Crown-Gets-a-Harder-Difficulty-and-New-Dungeon-to-Delve-Into.html
too bad every time i ask someone to play they say "later" and later never comes. then other ppl say "add me to play" and are either never on, never ask, or say "not now" when i do ask lol V_V

Acct: #1 $40 Phantom

Majo to Hyakkihei

BlazBlue Chronophantasma

-Kokonoe DLC

-Yuuki Terumi DLC

-All DLC Color Palettes

-Classic Noel

Acct: #2 Phantom $25 Phantom

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O

Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #3 Phantom $25 Phantom

Batman Arkham Origins w/ DLC

-Deathstroke

Diablo 3 w/ DLC

-Infernal Helm

Acct: #4  $8 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #5  $8 Phantom

Max Payne 3
Catherine
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #6   $12 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis

DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC
Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
-Snow
-Jihl Nabaat
NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Hot Getaway Complete Pack
-Cheerleader Complete Pack
Metro: Last Light DLC
-Factions
Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #7 $10 Resell
Black Ops 2 Season Pass (All Map Packs + Some Camos)

Acct: #8 $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #9 $5 Phantom
Borderlands 2 w/ DLC
-Mr Torgues Campaign of Carnage

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

Acct: #11  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 Premium (Includes all DLC Map Packs)

with the exception of accounts #1, 10 & 11 theyre all USA based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back