CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Walking Dead: Season Two - PS3 North America Season Pass

Good news for those who've been waiting for The Walking Dead: Season Two Season Pass to appear on the PlayStation Network in North America! Though later than anticipated due to complications with the Season Pass being a :whistle2:k separate submission :whistle2:k  to the standalone episode, we're pleased to confirm that the Season Pass will be available from Tuesday, December 24th.

As a special thank you to those who purchased Episode 1 early AND those who've been waiting for the Season Pass before playing the premiere, the Season Pass (which includes Episodes 1-5) will have a special introductory price of just $14.99 USD or equivalent until January 7th.

http://www.telltalegames.com/support/discussion/54759/the-walking-dead-season-two-ps3-north-america-season-pass

Last edited by a moderator:
only played mp and very little story

sorry
How long did it take you to get to 55? I'm finally consistently finishing Wolfpack round 25 and getting good xp, but damn I'm already sick of it. If I don't get to 55 this weeked with double xp I don't see myself ever playing it again without double xp lol. As for terraria count me in if u need a gang to kill all bosses twice to get that trophy, that's the best part of the game. I know you can do it solo or with 1 other person but its just easier with more people.

How long did it take you to get to 55? I'm finally consistently finishing Wolfpack round 25 and getting good xp, but damn I'm already sick of it. If I don't get to 55 this weeked with double xp I don't see myself ever playing it again without double xp lol. As for terraria count me in if u need a gang to kill all bosses twice to get that trophy, that's the best part of the game. I know you can do it solo or with 1 other person but its just easier with more people.
less than 12 hrs for all mp trophies

Stats for Gta 5 all mp trophies 98% solo

Time played as character :oops: 3d 6h 35m 35s :oops:

too bad every time i ask someone to play they say "later" and later never comes. then other ppl say "add me to play" and are either never on, never ask, or say "not now" when i do ask lol V_V
You're on my friends list and I've not seen you play it while you've been.on there tbh. I've always asked if anyone was interested. Anyway gonna mop up trophies after I've had some fun in black flag.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition(includes Season Pass and other extras) - $40
Dead Island Riptide - $5
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus - $8
The Guided Fate Paradox - $10

Potential Groups

Aabs Animals
$1.67
1. rams81
----------------
$0.83
3. Half Life
4. bravens

Arcania: Complete Tale(aka Gothic 4)
$6.67
--------------
$3.33
1. snakeybro
2. strange

Batman Arkham Origins (5)
$10
1. jersiah
----------------
$5
3. jaskull
4. likeme

Castle of Illusion + Ducktales + Epic Mickey
$6.98
1. boosted
2. jsdgame
----------------
$3.49
3. mark77

Drag-On Dragoon 3
$21
1. clonesniper666
2. kuhliide
----------------
$11

Drakengard 3 (2)
$20
1. kerouac
2. yanksfan
----------------
$10
3. zero kyori

Drakengard 3 (3)
$20
1. clonesniper666
2. vashtheowner
----------------
$10

Gundam Musou 4 (HK version)
$20 estimate
1. pancakesarelove
----------------
$10 estimate

Minecraft (5)
$6.67
1. okcvols
----------------
$3.33
4. morsz

Mutant Mudds Deluxe
$3.33
1. sgand
--------------
$4.67

Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers
$20
1. strange
2. Devil May Cry
----------------
$10
3. tehflame

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes and Punishments
$13.33
1. Boosted
----------------
$6.67
1. strange
2. bigwig_rah

Completed
Ben 10 Omniverse
$3.33
1. rpg
2. extra80
----------------
$1.67
3. rams81
4. theeliteone

God of War Ascension (3)
$3.33
1. starshadow
2. rams81
----------------
$1.67
3. likeme
4. theeliteone

Grand Theft Auto 5 (35)
$13.33
1. iwarboy
2. iwarboy
----------------
$6.67
3. teh reaper
4. snakezx

Little Big Planet 2 DC Comics Premium Level Pack
$2.33
1. rpg
2. starshadow
----------------
$1.17
3. thecro
4. scythex3

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
$6.67
1. emoney244
2. boosted
----------------
$3.33
3. snakeybro
4. ravenbear

Drakengard 3
$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. rpg
----------------
$10
3. bigwig_rah
4. snakeybro

South Park : The Stick of Truth
$20.00
1. Boosted
2. clonesniper666
----------------
$10.00
1. snakeybro
2. vashtheowner

South Park : The Stick of Truth (2)
$20.00
1. revanchist
2. wonkytoad
----------------
$10.00
1. bigwig_rah
2. purplepanda

Watchdogs
$20
1. kerouac
2. tiger
----------------
$10[/color]
3. nateninja
4. menikmati

Watch Dogs (2)
$20.00]/b]
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
------------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. mauaus

Watchdogs (3)
$20
1. locoxx
2. shiftee
----------------
$10

3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Potential PS4 Groups

Assassin's Creed 4
$35
1. akbeast17
----------------
$25

Assassin's Creed 4 Gold (3)(PS3+PS4)
$20.50
1. boosted
----------------
$12.50
2. smoothjazz
----------------
$12.50
----------------
$6

Doki Doki Universe
$5
1. strange
----------------
$2
2. jlazenby1
----------------
$3
3. strange
----------------
$1

Doki Doki Universe (2)
$5
1. v4oldboy
----------------
$2
2. thizzianastoned
----------------
$3
----------------
$1

Killzone Shadow Fall (3)
$35
1. apollyon
----------------
$25

Killzone Shadow Fall (3)
$35
1. gnatmonkee
----------------
$25

Knack
$35
1. boosted
----------------
$25

Madden 25
$35
----------------
$25
2. shiftee

NBA 2K14 (2)
$35
----------------
$25
2. tehreaper

NBA 2K14 (3)
$35
1. snoop221
----------------
$25

NBA 2K14 (4)
$35
1. v4oldboy
----------------
$25

Need for Speed Rivals
$35
1. v4oldboy
----------------
$25
2. skylinersx

Completed (PS4 Only)

Completed (PS3/PS4)

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
$35
1. boosted
----------------
$25
2. snakeybro

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (2)
$35
1. topaz
----------------
$25
2. Srastagh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed Groups:

Did anyone end up getting a group going for GoW Ascension while it was on sale for $10? We just needed a PS+ code.

Also, still looking for 1 phantom:
I believe the group looked like this (If i'm missing someone, add yourself). We could just buy a 7-day PS+ Plus trial for 1$ and add it to the total cost of the game if no one in the group has one.

God of War: Ascension

1. StarShadow

2. rams81 (host?)

--

1. likeme

I believe the group looked like this (If i'm missing someone, add yourself). We could just buy a 7-day PS+ Plus trial for 1$ and add it to the total cost of the game if no one in the group has one.

God of War: Ascension

1. StarShadow

2. rams81 (host?)

--

1. likeme

I am totally fine with an $11 overall cost. I believe sgand and a few others had some interested but I can't remember. Hopefully they see this and reply.

We had a resell open up in our Batmam Origins group. Anyone want it before I take the resell and give someone else the phantom? I would rather give it to another resell if possible.

Batman: Arkham Origins - $30

Resells - $10
1. Jersiah (host)

Phantoms - $5
1. Jaskull
2. Likeme

I've missed a lot of the LBP2 level packs I bet. Would there be any kind of interest in a group for all the trophy level packs?

Also, still looking for anything TWD S2. A group needing a slot for a season pass or resell/phantom/timeshare on episode 1. Just want to play it!

I've missed a lot of the LBP2 level packs I bet. Would there be any kind of interest in a group for all the trophy level packs?

Also, still looking for anything TWD S2. A group needing a slot for a season pass or resell/phantom/timeshare on episode 1. Just want to play it!
try Trophy DLC? has time

too bad every time i ask someone to play they say "later" and later never comes. then other ppl say "add me to play" and are either never on, never ask, or say "not now" when i do ask lol V_V
I'm not that high level (30 or so I think?) but I really enjoy playing this game once in a while. If you catch me on PS3 I would be happy to. I still need all 9 talismans anyway from the B paths.

I bought most of em when they were on sale. Only one I don't have is the Move pack, though.

Thanks for the tip, my friend. I wonder how long his waiting list is. Anyone with a resell out there who wants to lend it to me and has finished already? I think I just want to get in on a season pass group maybe if I can. I'm guessing that's resell only since you have to log back in several times to get the new episodes?

Also, clone, can you put me in on a Doki Doki PS3 phantom, please?

Sorry everyone for the multiple posts. I'm on mobile so I work my way back through the thread every day.

I bought most of em when they were on sale. Only one I don't have is the Move pack, though.
Cool, are there a lot of them? Let me know if you want to lend them out or sell them, unless that was just on your main?

Gundam Musou 4 (HK version)

Resell

1. pancakes

phantom

@Starshadow  Sgand is out as he hosted/completed his original group.

I'll be finishing my resell slot ASAP, if you want it after let me know.

Cool, are there a lot of them? Let me know if you want to lend them out or sell them, unless that was just on your main?
LBP2
DLC Pack #1: LittleBigPlanet™2: Move Pack
DLC Pack #2: LittleBigPlanet™2: The Muppets DLC
DLC Pack #3: LittleBigPlanet™2: Cross-Controller DLC

LBP1
DLC Pack #1: Metal Gear Solid Level Kit
DLC Pack #2: Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit

We had a resell open up in our Batmam Origins group. Anyone want it before I take the resell and give someone else the phantom? I would rather give it to another resell if possible.
Batman: Arkham Origins - $30
Resells - $10
1. Jersiah (host)
Phantoms - $5
1. Jaskull
2. Likeme
Hi! Jersiah pmed me and I took that last resell spot(and i already payed) :p

I am totally fine with an $11 overall cost. I believe sgand and a few others had some interested but I can't remember. Hopefully they see this and reply.
My original group came through, so I'm good now. Thanks though.

-edit, didn't see Pancake's post.

Hi! Jersiah pmed me and I took that last resell spot(and i already payed) :p
LOL, sorry about that. I was just going to reply saying I take it back and it's filled. I just missed that message from him entirely. 2 hours of sleep, a 3-month-old, and a 2-and-a-half-year-old will do that to you.

I'll be finishing my resell slot ASAP, if you want it after let me know.
Absolutely, thanks.

Okay, so 3 level packs. I've done both of the LBP1 ones. I wonder if there are any shares floating around for them?

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Season Pass

Resell $9.17 

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

2.) Olegdr (payment received)

------------------------

Episode 1 

Phantom $FREE

1.)  darkpal245 (info sent)

2.) Strange (info sent)

*  resell slot is for the season pass

* phantoms only have access to the episode 1

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Season Pass

Resell $9.17

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

2.) Olegdr (payment received)

------------------------

Episode 1

Phantom $FREE

1.)

2.) Strange

1 FREE phantom slot is open, grab it now if anyone who wants!

* resell slot is for the season pass

* phantoms only have access to the episode 1
I'll take it.

Who else wants to get in on the last phantom slot while this game is only $11 on PSN?

God of War: Ascension - $11 ($1 extra for PS+ code)

Resells:

1. StarShadow

2. rams81

Phantoms:

1. likeme

Who else wants to get in on the last phantom slot while this game is only $11 on PSN?

God of War: Ascension - $11 ($1 extra for PS+ code)

Resells:

1. StarShadow

2. rams81

Phantoms:

1. likeme

EDIT: Nvm I just saw it's 34GB. That way too much for me.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the bulletstorm DLC packs, I will give $7 paypal for a share AND will deactivate after completion so that it can be resold or whatever you would like to do with it.

I need it for the trophies. Some good, rare PSN trophies, as well as the fact that the 76% is just plain ugly.

Ive been looking for this for quite awhile. If anyone can hook it up, send a PM.

Thanks

Maybe just start with one Bulletstorm DLC pack, and ask the Trophy Hunters here to all pitch in a dollar for it? I'll help if it gets passed around.

Maybe just start with one Bulletstorm DLC pack, and ask the Trophy Hunters here to all pitch in a dollar for it? I'll help if it gets passed around.
Yeah but im not really sure if there is THAT much interest in it.

Ive been looking for it for awhile and have come across a few people interested in getting it possibly, but nobody who actually had it - and so far, nobody who did end up getting it.

Yeah but im not really sure if there is THAT much interest in it.

Ive been looking for it for awhile and have come across a few people interested in getting it possibly, but nobody who actually had it - and so far, nobody who did end up getting it.
Take advantage of the PayPal promotion where you get $10 back, and make a free DLC group then? You could host all kinds of creative groups that total $50 or just one expensive game.

I dont host very much - but that is a decent idea. 

with that paypal promo, you just need to PUT $50 on your account to get the $10, or do you actually need to spend it? I could put $50 on my account and just use it later and get the $10

I'd spend it. Do something like two season passes/$20 games and the first Bulletstorm DLC (get the 2nd free). Considering which season passes you pick for example, I'd pay now and sit out until all content is released. I'm sure I'm not the only one either willing to sit out. Just an idea.

EDIT: Or load up on season passes/DLC and build a que instead of forming a 4-person group.

Just beat beyond two souls. Huge sleeper hit. Phenomenal game. I'd give it like a 9/10

It has the heavy rain mechanic of being able to save people/let people die, but it's not as unfair as heavy rain was with it. The game has probably the best graphics I've seen in a ps3 game (I'd say they top TLOU). I cannot recommend this game enough.

The story is incredible, and has so much variety to it. For example, one chapter has you doing a CIA mission to assassinate an African warlord, another mission has you during a homeless phase in your life when you're living with bums under the bridge, another has you staying with some navajo's on their ranch, and another has you sneaking into a bar as a 17 y/o (and there's even a rape scene at the bar that prevents any future romances in the storyline if you fail the qte really hard :\). BTW, if you save all three of your bum friends during the homeless chapter, they have a really great ending sequence. One of the tweaker bums looked exactly like Aaron Paul.

The whole game plays exactly like heavy rain. As a huge fan of heavy rain, this game blows it out of the water. The trophies are easy too, just 1.5 playthroughs. Shame most of you will never play it bc it's only retail V_V
Thank you Pravado. Exactly my feelings on the game. The game did not get the attention or acclaim it deserved, It's a damn shame, I really hope their PS4 project isn't drastically changed or cancelled because of the Beyond's sales or reception.

kar3on
imthebatman
deedewa
Mrzlbata
Hota88
add another one.. arons022

he just contacted me about fatal frame code.. he did paid me but it was 38 cents short and demanded money back so I refunded and paypal took 30 cents out of my paypal.... fyi if you guys see this paypal address it's him.. [email protected] and his info said he lives in Poland.. i was sure he wouldn't pay..

btw i didnt send anything first.. i said he have to pay first.. so i never gave him the psn code

different dudes, kar3on is from Egypt and has no Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back