Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for these games:

MGS Blacklist Resell or phanton

DIablo 3 Resell or Phantom

All star battle royal characters dlc phantom

injustice god among us characters dls phantoom

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Holdem in Poker Night 2 any good? 

Also Interested in Borderlands 2 complete(all dlc)

Selling a resell of Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. Includes the game and the following DLC:

- Kat character

- Kat maid costume

- Northern Fox Course

- Infinity Club Level 5

PM me and we can work something out.

Is the Holdem in Poker Night 2 any good?

Also Interested in Borderlands 2 complete(all dlc)
Meh. The only appeal of that game is the dialogue. Otherwise it's just fuckin' poker....except singleplayer. Poker by yourself is just fucking boring. Just play RDR instead or something.

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable, phantom available)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable, timeshare available)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable available)
NFS Hot Pursuit

ACC4 (resellable, timeshare available)
Resident Evil 6

Also a friend is offering me Walking Dead, it consists of all 5 episodes, any idea how much a resellable would be worth?

Is anyone interested in 2 resell shares of Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition?

I would prefer to sell them both to the same person if possible.  If anyone is interested I am looking for $85 for both slots.  The share also has a PS4 upgrade slot available.

Young Justice

Resell: $13.33

1. Maraduar

2. noone13

Phantom: $6.67

1. snakeybro

2. Bigwig

I can host this Young Justice group is nobody else wants to.

3.33 for a resell of episodes 2-5, but good luck finding anyone that hasn't already completed the walking dead
I haven't :D

I'm fine with paying 3 bucks, heard it's really good, i'm skeptical about it's goodness tho, i guess i'll have to try it to belive it. If anyone won't buy it, not a big deal, it's only 3 bucks.

Still looking for an Agarest War 2 share (US) and am willing to start a group for one if people are interested.

Also if the guy who was selling the Arcana Heart 3 slot is still around, do you have more than 1 slot?

i think there is, I know eu has some games we dont have in us. ask rpg, the rpg expert ;) Play Lotr War In The North on steam, it plays so awesome on my laptop.
hate wasd movement games

is there a eu qriocity? easier to browse on there.

Any Into the Nexus groups needing a slot filled or anyone interested in making a new one? I really want this but have had trouble getting into a group for it.

Also been looking for Castle of Illusion for ages now and no one seems to have anything for sale?

Would anyone be interested in splitting a year of EU PS+?

I'll have to look around for the cheapest price, but last time I did it, it was somewhere near $20 each, and the amount of content you get is simply absurd. 

PM me please.

Trusted members only

Account MUST not be shared with anyone but yourself and me.

I'll have to look around for the cheapest price, but last time I did it, it was somewhere near $20, and the amount of content you get is simply absurd.

PM me please.

Trusted members only

Account will and MUST not be shared with anyone but yourself and me.
20 for a year? So 10 each? Interested.

Amazon is now selling $10 digital codes and digital games, hoping for good sales.

I know I wanted to play Metal Gear solid sooooooooooooooo bad.

Has anyone ever used/own/seen the email: [email protected]

I'll have to look around for the cheapest price, but last time I did it, it was somewhere near $20, and the amount of content you get is simply absurd.

PM me please.

Trusted members only

Account will and MUST not be shared with anyone but yourself and me.
Would either of you be interested in a phantom of an account that has had Plus from day 1 also has alot of games and DLC bought on it? It's the eur plus acc i have with a friend, but we don't have any phantys associated with it. Would like to change that :p

Would either of you be interested in a phantom of an account that has had Plus from day 1 also has alot of games and DLC bought on it? It's the eur plus acc i have with a friend, but we don't have any phantys associated with it. Would like to change that :p
I would but I'd prefer access to upcoming content as well ( mainly due to the quality of games being released now adays for PS+ )

Edit: I guess it would depend on the price and the amount of PS+ time left of the account for me to consider it as an option

Edit 2: PM me deets on above?

I would but I'd prefer access to upcoming content as well ( mainly due to the quality of games being released now adays for PS+ )

Edit: I guess it would depend on the price and the amount of PS+ time left of the account for me to consider it as an option

Edit 2: PM me deets on above?
Alight, doing so in a minute. :)

I've been looking to get in on an EU account now for a while. If PS4 stuff works it would even be a better value but I would do it even if it doesn't. Count me in for $20 if you would be okay with me, Mage.

Edit: Estonian, I would be curious as well for the details. I would prefer to get the new stuff so I still want an active account but I would be interested if the price was right.

I've been looking to get in on an EU account now for a while. If PS4 stuff works it would even be a better value but I would do it even if it doesn't. Count me in for $20 if you would be okay with me, Mage.

Edit: Estonian, I would be curious as well for the details. I would prefer to get the new stuff so I still want an active account but I would be interested if the price was right.
Going to bed in a minute but I'll discuss deets with you tomorrow.

AC4 and BF4

R: 40

P: 20
1 OkcVols
2 EstonianBeast 

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable, phantom available)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable, timeshare available)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable available)
NFS Hot Pursuit

ACC4 (resellable available)
Resident Evil 6

Sorry but the resells are me + friend. But we do have 2 phantys, if you want ill PM you about the account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back