CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to dance? I've never heard of that game though, not sure if its good or not.

Edit: watched a vid review and it looks pretty bad.
its not that bad, its like the witcher but on a budget. u know u want it bro, there aint nothin else anyway ;P

TW2 huh, I played that for like 30 minutes and had to shut it down lol

Did you finish TW2?
Played it for a bit. Then Skyrim came out and I never went back.

Honestly from the trailers, Arcania looks like a poor mans skyrim. Won't be getting it unless it went on sale.

ahh so you're just hiding your trophies (as a joke?)

He is hiding all his trophies. If you check hidden trophies, he has over 7,000.

Yeah, and damn it. I forgot to hide Ghosts.
Of course he has a lot of trophies if he has Hannah Montana...that's the true sign of a trophy whore. I have my share of kids games but have never felt the urge to play Hannah....yet.

Battlefield 4   $60.-

Resell $20.-

1. Tasihun

Phantom $10.-

1. Tasihun

2. Rockoman

Add yourself if interested

AC4 and BF4

R: 40

P: 20
1 OkcVols
2 EstonianBeast 

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable, phantom available)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable, timeshare available)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable available)
NFS Hot Pursuit

ACC4 (resellable available)
Resident Evil 6

ooking for these shares:
Lego Marvel
Assassin's Creed 3 with all dlcs
WWE 13 Online Pass
batman arkham asylum & city (might consider origins only if it comes with asylum and city)

have:

demons souls and lotr war in north (both on same account) - $5 or trade

I'm hoping ps+ goes on sale this Christmas so I can buy it for my main finally. I've missed out on so many vita games it's annoying. They're the main reason I'll buy it.

I am too excited, I am starting an XCOM Enemy Within group (the new XCOM that is dropping today on PSN).  It's only $40.  Prefer if someone in the USA can host.

Resells: $13.40 Each

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $6.60 Each

I thought it was mostly talk on here about them matching it since that's pretty much what they do for black friday. They just match other retailers.
Ahhh gotcha, I thought someone had confirmed it. Hopefully they do match it though, I wouldn't want to go to gamestop on BF just to get ps+ lol. Also is there any news on when Ratchet and Clank: into the nexus will be up for digital download?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh gotcha, I thought someone had confirmed it. Hopefully they do match it though, I wouldn't want to go to gamestop on BF just to get ps+ lol. Also is there any news on when Ratchet and Clank: into the nexus will be up for digital download?
See above, AMZ rep confirmed on CAG that they're matching the deal.

Anyone have the new bioshock infinite dlc(EU)?
As someone who owns a vast majority of EU games, I've come to know that it's a rare occurrence for people here to have EU dlc, not exactly the answer you were looking for but hope it helps.

How much does a phantom or resell share of Dragon's Crown go for? I've thought about buying the game for a while now but i don't know if it's a game that will keep me interested, i love loot games but even Diablo 3 feels like a chore to plat after a while (and i'm not allowed to play D3 without my girlfriend :p

Just wondering since a friend of mine will come over this weekend and we need a decent coop game.

How much does a phantom or resell share of Dragon's Crown go for? I've thought about buying the game for a while now but i don't know if it's a game that will keep me interested, i love loot games but even Diablo 3 feels like a chore to plat after a while (and i'm not allowed to play D3 without my girlfriend :p)

Just wondering since a friend of mine will come over this weekend and we need a decent coop game.
its worth it, even if you have to buy it yourself.

PSN Digital Content Now Available on Amazon.com
10821934603_56529231c5_z.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Coming to PS Vita on February 11th, 2014 $40
10802100885_4a6006d515_n.jpg

Would you be looking for a US code?
Gonna get an EU one since that's what my main is. Honestly it's not even for the ps3 game collection but the vita games I've seen on there that I want to play. I've seen enough to know that it's cheaper to get that than the individual games, only played 3 games on the Vita so it definitely needs more love.

@Pancakes lol that game looks like a persona 4 ripoff, hopefully it's half as good.

Gonna get an EU one since that's what my main is. Honestly it's not even for the ps3 game collection but the vita games I've seen on there that I want to play. I've seen enough to know that it's cheaper to get that than the individual games, only played 3 games on the Vita so it definitely needs more love.

@Pancakes lol that game looks like a persona 4 ripoff, hopefully it's half as good.
Mind-0 is a persona ripoff. That game is more of a mystery game like virtues last reward. A visual novel mixed with detective work, it's based off an anime but I'm not sure if it follows it.

AC4 and BF4

R: 40

P: 20
1 OkcVols
2 EstonianBeast 

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable, phantom available)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable, timeshare available)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable available)
NFS Hot Pursuit

ACC4 (resellable available)
Resident Evil 6

its worth it, even if you have to buy it yourself.
Yeah, I'm thinking on buying it on disc since I want my games on disc for the most if the times. However, it's supposed to have been released here in Sweden but I can only find the imports from America, and they're cost quite a lot more. But if I can't find a gameshare of it I'll probably order it :)

selling:

binary domain (resell) - $2

tomb raider bundle edition (resell) - $5

timeshares available ($2/week on all)

blops 2

saints row 2 + season pass

tales of xillia

gta 5

okami hd

Battlefield 4   $60.-

Resell $20.-

1. Tasihun

2. Hariz

Phantom $10.-

1. Snakezx

2. Rockoman

I'm in for a phantom.

How much does a phantom or resell share of Dragon's Crown go for? I've thought about buying the game for a while now but i don't know if it's a game that will keep me interested, i love loot games but even Diablo 3 feels like a chore to plat after a while (and i'm not allowed to play D3 without my girlfriend :p)

It had a recent price drop to $40 last week, not sure if it still is that much but you could check it out on the American store.

6.67 a phantom

13.33 a resell. Hope that helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back