CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make a video man because everyone can see that. After that you can say bye bye to gamesharing on ps4.

...Anyway has anyone here played Proteus? That is the biggest scam ever on psn. I can't believe people payed $15 for this. There is no objective or anything like that on it, you just move around slowly seeing some pixelerated trees, grass, frog etc. To the guys who played it, what are your opinions about this 'game'?
Did you not read my rants when it came out? Have fun with the plant trophy. You walk around for 45 minutes and then ascend to heaven and the game ends. That's it. No story, nothing to interact with, all you do is look around.

if anyone have free shares to pass around let me know I'm interested and I'll do same in return or unwanted/phantom shares or any shares you can't get rid of for ages I might be interested for free

how's that ac lib hd pass around going? I will be home in 2 days so I can game
I got it yesterday. People before me were breezing through it, not sure how (maybe they didn't like it? it's deff not a great AC game but i'm still gonna finish it). I plan on getting the plat though so will need it for at least a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not read my rants when it came out? Have fun with the plant trophy. You walk around for 45 minutes and then ascend to heaven and the game ends. That's it. No story, nothing to interact with, all you do is look around.

I got it yesterday. People before me were breezing through it, not sure how (maybe they didn't like it? it's deff not a great AC game but i'm still gonna finish it). I plan on getting the plat though so will need it for at least a week.
Bought it on indiegamestand on pc a while back for $1.00. Def. worth a dollar (or a couple), but not $15.

I passed on it since I'm not home to download it and play I'm hoping I get a chance to try it I'm sure I'd enjoy it I'm huge fan of series I even played bloodlines

You were the first person to claim their spot. Everyone else I had contacted asked to be passed for now.

You were the first person to claim their spot. Everyone else I had contacted asked to be passed for now.
I knew something was up. It looks like it's about 10 hours long, but definitely feels like a "cheesier" AC game. Like, you have to switch between 3 different outfits; one outfit doesn't let you climb or fight, one doesn't let you run, I forget what the third one locks out. The story kind of just jumps you into things without really explaining any backstory which kind of sucks (you just play as a former slave or something), but I'm only 2 hours in so I have to play more before I make judgements on it.

Resells for sale:

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) $4

Kingdom of Almaur $4

Remember me $4 PENDING

Tomb Raider $5 PENDING

Phantoms for sale:

Deus Ex Human revolution Directors Cut (new trophy list!) $2.50

Driver Sanfrancisco, Mud, Ridge Racer Unbounded, SSX (UK) $5

Battle of Tiles EX $2

Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $6

Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

Agarest War $3

Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2 -$5

I knew something was up. It looks like it's about 10 hours long, but definitely feels like a "cheesier" AC game. Like, you have to switch between 3 different outfits; one outfit doesn't let you climb or fight, one doesn't let you run, I forget what the third one locks out. The story kind of just jumps you into things without really explaining any backstory which kind of sucks (you just play as a former slave or something), but I'm only 2 hours in so I have to play more before I make judgements on it.
i beat AC lib hd, its a vita game, what did u expect. Its boring just like any other ac game but its on a small scale.

Does anyone have a resell or phantom available for FIFA 14 (PS3)? Would like to acquire one ASAP. New here but a friend insists this site is the best for this kind of thing... I've done plenty of trades elsewhere.

i beat AC lib hd, its a vita game, what did u expect. Its boring just like any other ac game but its on a small scale.
I didn't think it would be a downgrade just because it was a vita game. REvelations was originally a 3DS game and I loved it. Liberation just plays a little different. Not much is different from any other AC game in terms of graphics. Why would you play liberation if you found all the other AC games boring?

I didn't think it would be a downgrade just because it was a vita game. It just plays a little different. Not much is different from any other AC game in terms of graphics. Why would you play liberations if you found all the other AC games boring?
cuz i played all the other ac games, haha. i dunno y i still play em, i just want them to be good and fun again :/

Tales of Xillia
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

Need 1 more Phantom (6.66) to complete group for 4 games listed above.

PM for slot.

________________________________________________________________________________

Selling/Trading (PM Game shares):

- Assasins Creed 3 + season Pass [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Borderlands 2 [Resell]
- Call of Duty MW3 Ultimate Edition [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Diablo 3 [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Dragon's Crown [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 [1x Phantom   Resell]
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package [Phantom OR  Resell]

- PS3 Move Games Collection [Phantom OR  Resell w/ sellabe Phanotom]
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

Wtb: fifa 14 (ps3)
Ncaa 14

Resell or phantom doesn't matter

Does anyone have a resell or phantom available for FIFA 14 (PS3)? Would like to acquire one ASAP. New here but a friend insists this site is the best for this kind of thing... I've done plenty of trades elsewhere.

selling

GTA 4 complete resell $5

Fifa 13 resell $4

Looking for FIFA14
You guys should start a group.

OR

Grab Venti's sale (not sure if PS3 or PS4)

Have 1 phantom of this account available. Considering any offers.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)
Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)
Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)
The Price is Right Decades (Full game)
Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)
Trine 2 (Full game)

Rain (non-sell) $1.50

Rain (Sellable) $2.50

F1 2013 & Rain (non-sell) $4

DMC Virgil's Downfall DLC (non-sell) $1.66

well duh, wireless is always faster than wifi. if you're using anything that would eat up bandwith (youtube/netflix/torrents, basically anything downloading or streaming on your network) turn em off and itll gain a lil speed

16 Classic PSOne RPGs (1 Phantom Spot Available @ $25.56)

Final Fantasy Origins

Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

Wild Arms

Wild Arms 2

Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Xenogears
Alundra
Grandia

Legend of Dragoon
Suikoden

Sellable Share

1.) NoLimitSoldier99

2.) gmoney1234567890

Phantom Share ($25.56)

1.)

2.) Blu_Ray_Freak (From GameTZ)

Need one last Phantom. $25.56 bucks for 16 RPGs, that's whopping $1.56 per RPG! PM me if you want it.

Thanks!
Bump, last Phantom still available.

Looking for AC4 dlc (PS3). Also has anyone played Binary Domain free from PS+? I finally got around to playing it the last 2 days, it wasn't too bad.

Cool Thanks.

My Vita WiFi is slow as hell. The game is only 2 gigs and it's taking forever to download. On my wired connection it takes about 20 mins to download that amount of data.

Vita=All night!
You should just download on your ps3 then transfer to the vita.

Looking for AC4 dlc (PS3). Also has anyone played Binary Domain free from PS+? I finally got around to playing it the last 2 days, it wasn't too bad.
criminally underrated game

those who have asked request to join the library, you need to PM me what you're going to donate and get someone to vouch for you

I intend to sell other resell slot of my main account so if you could give me your opinion on how much it is worth. On this account included is following:

AC 3 classic edition
SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD: THE GAME
Outland
far cry 2
far cry 3
lumines electronic symphony
trine 2
nfs most wanted
shift 2 unleashed
bulletstorm
crysis 2
battlefield 3
shank 2
mass effect 3
kingdoms of amalur:reckoning
payday the heist
hitman absolution
just cause 2
deus ex:human revolution
quantum conundrum
sleeping dogs
final fantasy 5
the simpsons arcade game
metal gear risng revengance
silent hill
new little king's story
street fighter x tekken
remember me
resident evil 5 gold edition
okami hd
devil may cry
resident evil 2
resident evil 3
dragon's dogma:dark arisen
hell yeah wrath of the dead rabbit
vanquish
the cave
jet set radio
sonic & all-stars racing transformed
demon souls
touch my katamari
borderland
bioshock 2
mafia 2
spec ops the line
borderlands 2
nba 2k13
xcom enemy unknown
max payne 2
gta liberty city stories
saints row 2
darksiders
saints row the third
double dragon neon
batman arkham city
gotham city impostors
mortal kombat
guardians of middle-earth
lord of the rings:war in the north
lego lord of the rings
back to the future:the game-5 game series
joe danger 2:the movie
limbo
pinball arcade
guacamelee!
tales from space:mutant blobs attack
f1 race stars
grid 2
catherine
golf mania
chronovolt
dead or alive 5
ninja gaiden sigma plus
puddle
cubixx hd
oddworld:stranger's wrath hd
velocity ultra
coconut dodge revitalised
sine mora
floating cloud god saves the pilgrim
blazblue continuum shift extend
big sky infinity
knytt undergorund
machinarium
urban trial freestyle
thomas was alone
stealth inc:clone in the dark
giana sisters:twisted dreams
uncharted 3
starhawk + dlc
god of war hd
ico and shadow of the colossus classics hd
motorstorm apocalypse
infamous 2
motorstorm rc
the jak and daxter trilogy
sly racoon
ratchet and clank:all 4 one
malicious
when vikings attack
little big planet karting
uncharted golden abyss
wipeout 2048
gravity rush
unit 13
soul sacrifice
ssx
rain
grand theft auto 4
ea sports mma
f1 2012
call of juarez gunslinger
jetpack joyride
playstation all stars battle royale cross play beta
gran turismo 5 dlc
little big planet(psp)
mass effect 3 dlc
red dead redemption dlc
batman arkham city dlc
little deviants
dungeon hunter:alliance
rayman origins
table football
fireworks
cliff diving
little big planet 2
final fantasy xiii-2
dead space 2 super bundle

It is Croatian account on English language and it is fully compatible with UK account, so technically, it is UK account. PS + subscription ends on 13th January 2015
Any help, suggestion?

Looking for timeshares/phantoms of the following:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil Revelations

Zone of the Enders HD

PM me if you have any of the above!

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Demo Out Today on PS3

• The demo is available. For free, of course.
  • Just for playing, you get the PS3 exclusive DLC — Utsusemi Samurai garb. Again, for free.
  • Just for posting your score after the final battle, you’ll get more free DLC. As a note, this DLC will never be available aside from doing this.
  • If you’ve forgotten, just for pre-ordering, you unlock Final Fantasy history with Cloud Strife’s SOLDIER 1st Class Uniform.
12017382044_51efcfcb9b_o.jpg

Update: 2.0 GB Demohttps://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-demo-and-utsusemi-outfit/cid=UP0082-NPUB50103_00-B000000000000269

Have people started making groups for FFX, X-2 HD ps3 group?
Haven't seen any, But I do think it a bit early to even start?
doesn't it come out March 11th(or 18th)

Tales of Xillia
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

Need 1 more Phantom (6.66) to complete group for 4 games listed above.

PM for slot.

Have just one phantom of this account available. Would like to have this sold today - send a PM, considering ALL offers.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)
Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)
Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)
The Price is Right Decades (Full game)
Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)
Trine 2 (Full game)

2 phantoms of this account available - also considering all offers.

Battlefield 4 Full Game (PS3)

Battlefield 3 Premium (All DLC)

And, I have one RESELL slot of Madagascar 3 (great for trophy hunters) that I am selling at phantom price. Want it gone.

inFAMOUS Second Son™ Pre Order $60https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/infamous-second-son-pre-order/cid=UP9000-CUSA00223_00-SECONDSONSHIP000

• Limited Edition Contents:
    Full copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.
    Exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, iam8bit, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and artista y disenadora, Jos.
    Unlock Cole’s Jacket for Delsin to wear in the Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole’s Legacy:
    Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son in Cole’s Legacy.

Watch Dogs $60

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/watch-dogs/cid=UP0001-NPUB31254_00-WATCHDOGSFULLGAM

inFAMOUS Second Son™ Pre Order $60https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/infamous-second-son-pre-order/cid=UP9000-CUSA00223_00-SECONDSONSHIP000

• Limited Edition Contents:
    Full copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.
    Exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, iam8bit, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and artista y disenadora, Jos.
    Unlock Cole’s Jacket for Delsin to wear in the Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole’s Legacy:
    Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son in Cole’s Legacy.

Watch Dogs $60
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/watch-dogs/cid=UP0001-NPUB31254_00-WATCHDOGSFULLGAM
Alright, so who's down to make these PS4 groups?

Have people started making groups for FFX, X-2 HD ps3 group?
Not sure on pricing but I'm guaranteed phantoms on both. Trusted members only, I'll host. Games don't come out for a while but I'll get the groups ready anyway. Only join if you know for sure you won't have to back out.

FFX / X-2 HD

Resell:

1. HyeVltg3

2. Bastiartadi

Phantom:

1. Pravado

Lightning Returns:

Resell:

1. Marauder7

2. HyeVltg3

Phantom

1. Pravado

2. Marauder7

I got a $20 off a PS3 digital game/DLC from the Amazon trade promo. I was thinking about doing a two game sports group at a discount. The group would include Madden 25 and NBA 2K14.

Madden 25 - $54.44

NBA 2K14 - $41.24

Total cost: $95.68 $75.68

Resell - $31.89  $25.23

1. captaintek3304

Phantom - $15.95  $12.61

I'd also consider just doing one of the games if people are more interested in one over the other.

Not sure on pricing but I'm guaranteed phantoms on both. Trusted members only, I'll host. Games don't come out for a while but I'll get the groups ready anyway. Only join if you know for sure you won't have to back out.

Lightning Returns:

Resell:

1. Marauder7

Phantom

1. Pravado

2. Marauder7
Sign me up for Resell and Phantom

Still looking for people to join.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

$20

1. darkpal245

$10

Infamous: Second Sons

$35:

$25: darkpal245

FFX / X-2 HD

Resell:
1. HyeVltg3

Phantom:
1. Pravado

Lightning Returns:
Resell:
1. Marauder7
2. HyeVltg3

Phantom
1. Pravado
2. Marauder7
Added myself.

it would be easier for us to value if you removed all ps+ games and listed specific dlc's you have
Where I have written dlc, it means that all dlcs are bought. And I am interested how much worth is that account with all these free ps+ games + few I bought + subscription that ends next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back