CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

Would be getting 4 games for the PS+ price of $13.34 Resells & $6.66 Phantoms.

Resell:
1) Drolan
2) HyeVltg3
Phantom:
1)
2)

Damn I may have spoken too soon, after the first hard boss fight the Hard mode on Anarchy Reigns hasn't been too bad, even got the 2 gold trophies for beating the creatures under the time limit. 

Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

Resell:
1) Drolan
2) HyeVltg3
Phantom:
1)
2)
Didn't the sale end yesterday, or are you doing something else?

Lol, Tomb Raider. How can it be the definitive edition if it's not even 60fps?

Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

Sales Over

Crysis 3 $20
Dead Space 3 $20
ENSLAVED $20
Tales of Xillia $40

R-$33.33
P-$16.67

Didn't the sale end yesterday, or are you doing something else?

Lol, Tomb Raider. How can it be the definitive edition if it's not even 60fps?
Its just a cash-grab. anyone who pays full price for it is just admitting to the companies that this kind of shit treatment is Ok.

The games have already been bought at the PS+ prices when they were on sale!

Just sale was ending but we were missing a phantom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just a cash-grab. anyone who pays full price for it is just admitting to the companies that this kind of shit treatment is Ok.

The games have already been bought at the PS+ prices when they were on sale!

Just sale was ending but we were missing a phantom.
tempting---thing is i dont have the pp funds until 1/31---and my backlog is big already

wouldnt mind finishing ds3

If anyone who is new to nba2k14 want to play me just PM me, I'm bad and its my first time playing the series (record 5-20 or something). No fun in playing online and getting smashed against people with 20-3 record etc, bad matchmaking in the game and they should learn from fifa. Sorry for offtopic.

I didn't know AdmiralVic used N4G. lol.. Does anyone have a cheap TLOU share? or a share that's being passed around? I've been itching to finish the game... I played maybe 10-20 mins of SP and just played the MP.

16 Classic PSOne RPGs (1 Phantom Spot Available @ $25.56)

Final Fantasy Origins

Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

Wild Arms

Wild Arms 2

Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Xenogears
Alundra
Grandia

Legend of Dragoon
Suikoden

Sellable Share

1.) NoLimitSoldier99

2.) gmoney1234567890

Phantom Share ($25.56)

1.)

2.) Blu_Ray_Freak (From GameTZ)

I'll take a phantom for nba 2k14 ps3. Do you think well fill both? If not ill buy both phantoms
I'll be home around 8 tonight
If the other phantom doesn't fill by then, you can take both.

Also, to people inquiring, NBA2K14 isn't part of the $10 upgrade program, that's why we're not including the PS4 version.

Well, that Lightning Returns combat was quite fun. I highly recommend checking out the demo, regardless of your views on the series, unless you have yet to beat 13-2, in which case, don't, because there will be spoilers.

Selling/Trading (PM Game shares):

- Assasins Creed 3 + season Pass [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Borderlands 2 [Resell]
- Call of Duty MW3 Ultimate Edition [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Dragon's Crown [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 [1x Phantom  Resell]
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package [Phantom OR  Resell]

- PS3 Move Games Collection [Phantom OR  Resell w/ sellabe Phanotom]
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3
=

Resell:
1) Drolan
2) HyeVltg3
Phantom:
1)
2)

Selling:

Metro Last Light - Resell ( selling for cheap! )

Dead Island - Resell

Dead Space 2 - Resell

PM me for pricing - need all shares sold quick

I'll put you guys in my group if you're interested. Snakeybro which slot do you prefer resell or phantom?

Lightning Returns

Resell $20

1. darkpal245

Phantom $10

1. Tokyostomp

2.snakeybro
phantom.

anyone interested in gettin this game from eu? its 12 pounds, looks kinda fun

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P3Hw95W4XM[/youtube]

anyone interested in gettin this game from eu? its 12 pounds, looks kinda fun
12 trophies http://www.exophase.com/game/zombeer-ps3/trophies/

GIF_Zombeer12fps_5121.gif

Good to know, and what do you think is quicker, wired or ethernet? duh lol
dammit lazenby you know what i meant lol

There were CAGs listed before me but if noone is playing I don't mind getting the ACL slot now
I still have it. Game file got wiped after i beat sequence 2, i think i shut it off while it was saving, so be aware that can happen. worked my way up to sequence 3 or 4 last night, gonna put another 2 hours or so into it tonight, should only be a few more days

also, was anyone else kind of disappointed by the lightning returns demo? the combat was unique but i much prefer the old style.

dammit lazenby you know what i meant lol

I still have it. Game file got wiped after i beat sequence 2, i think i shut it off while it was saving, so be aware that can happen. worked my way up to sequence 3 or 4 last night, gonna put another 2 hours or so into it tonight, should only be a few more days

also, was anyone else kind of disappointed by the lightning returns demo? the combat was unique but i much prefer the old style.
Oh my bad I thought 2 slots were beeing passed around but now I think I remember reading only one was. In any case, just got PM from Usuyami who said he'll be next in line.

Ok, I'm getting confused about the AC Liberation list now, because I only had 5 people actually add their name to the list, and now others are saying they have a spot on the line. If I missed you, I'm sorry, but here's what I'm going with as the current list, based on what I have and what I'm seeing people post.

1. Albani310 (passed for now)

2. Pravado (currently out)

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. Menewbe

This is where my list ends. The people I've seen post today:

6. Usuyami

7. Jlazenby1

Still three spots left. If you think you're on the list, and you don't see your name above, then add yourself so I don't miss you. If the last 3 spots fill, I'll come back to people later. I'm only doing 10 right now though.

Ok, I'm getting confused about the AC Liberation list now, because I only had 5 people actually add their name to the list, and now others are saying they have a spot on the line. If I missed you, I'm sorry, but here's what I'm going with as the current list, based on what I have and what I'm seeing people post.

1. Albani310 (passed for now)

2. Pravado (currently out)

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. Menewbe

This is where my list ends. The people I've seen post today:

6. Usuyami

7. Jlazenby1

Still three spots left. If you think you're on the list, and you don't see your name above, then add yourself so I don't miss you. If the last 3 spots fill, I'll come back to people later. I'm only doing 10 right now though.
Damn, so many people want to take turns playing this game. Why do I get the feeling that if this game were put in the library nobody would be renting it?

long shot.. does anyone have WWE 13 online pass? I need to plat it
buy used from gamefly, claim the disc doesn't work and return it. they don't let you exchange so there will be no questions asked

online pass now only cost you the cost to ship the game back to them. that's your best bet. the odds of someone having wwe '13 online pass on anything but their main is slim to none since the game is disc only

but you prob won't be able to plat that game anyway. from what i heard there are tons of glitches with ranks resetting. so even if you boost it by yourself with multiple ps3's then you can still be putting 50 hours into an online trophy you might have your progress reset on. not worth it

Damn, so many people want to take turns playing this game. Why do I get the feeling that if this game were put in the library nobody would be renting it?
probably bc the library is viewed as "hey i don't have to rush to play this, this game will be there forever i can grab it w/e" but with this it's kind of an "i need to do this now before the share is gone" kind of thing at least, that's what the views per topic in the library say to me. some games have 30+ views and no lines.

buy used from gamefly, claim the disc doesn't work and return it. they don't let you exchange so there will be no questions asked

online pass now only cost you the cost to ship the game back to them
But what if the guy before him did that? Then he gets a pass that doesn't work...shady at best. I'm not saying I wouldn't try it if desperate though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back