Not open for further replies.
Warriors Orochi 3 (non-sell) $3
F1 2013 & Rain (non-sell) $4
ICO (non-sell) $1.50
Shadow of Colossus (non-sell) $1.50
COD Black Ops (non-sell) $1.50
Walking Dead : Season 1 (non-sell) $2

Last edited by a moderator:
Basement Crawl - $9.99 - NA release date soon (EU is 29th)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSIv-Ura4Mc

FRACKING BOMBERMAN UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Diablo 3 (Need 1 more Phantom!)

premium ($16.45)

1. methodmanftw

2.Drolan

phantom ($8.23)

1.Chadt74

AND

Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

Would be getting 4 games for the PS+ price of $13.34 Resells & $6.66 Phantoms.
Games are Already Bought. Sale ended 20th.
Still looking for 1 Phantom!

Resell:
1) Drolan
2) HyeVltg3
Phantom:
1)(filled)
2)

Bumpity- Bump Bump

Last disc I bought was God of War Ascension LE, was RE4 LE before that. Pretty safe to say prob wont buying another disc for a long time. Not really interested in PS4s game sharing structure. Also how compulsory is the sub requirement? Is it just for online games or all services? So devastating, still can't believe they chose to go sub req'd.

I've never had a PS+ sub in my life and don't plan on changing that with PS4, so be it online gaming, what's that good for anyway. Don't think I had many online pleasurable experiences on PS3 anyway - pretty fuck troll Sony.

The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 -- Smoke and Mirrors
|
PC Vita Mac Xbox 360
| Release Date: February 5, 2014
At this rate those of us expecting all episodes to be released before investing in a season pass will have found a life partner, kids and grow old enough that playing videogames won't be a priority when we have houses made of balloons.

Why is the slow release of these episodes still surprising to people of this forum? We saw it before with the 1st season of Walking Dead. It'll never change.

Last disc I bought was God of War Ascension LE, was RE4 LE before that. Pretty safe to say prob wont buying another disc for a long time. Not really interested in PS4s game sharing structure. Also how compulsory is the sub requirement? Is it just for online games or all services? So devastating, still can't believe they chose to go sub req'd.

I've never had a PS+ sub in my life and don't plan on changing that with PS4, so be it online gaming, what's that good for anyway. Don't think I had many online pleasurable experiences on PS3 anyway - pretty fuck troll Sony.
I'd say 99% of us don't have Plus for the online.

Why is the slow release of these episodes still surprising to people of this forum? We saw it before with the 1st season of Walking Dead. It'll never change.
Slow is a relatative term...if Walking Dead episode releases were slow, then I would have to say Wolf Among Us releases are paralyzed or severely handicapped. If Wolf schedule followed Walking Dead then we would have had our next episode approximately December 14, 2013.

[quote name="Azazael13" post="11469827" timestamp="1390574023"]Basement Crawl - $9.99 - NA release date soon (EU is 29th)

FRACKING BOMBERMAN UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I was all like HELL YEA!!!!!!
FRACKING AWESOME!!!!!!
Then I saw the PS4 exclusive....
And it became...."well crap...."

MIGHT be getting a PS4 today so I'm looking for PS4 shares of NBA2K14, Injustice, anything really- for some reason I can't use the search bar efficiently to find PS4 shares- just PM me!

Slow is a relatative term...if Walking Dead episode releases were slow, then I would have to say Wolf Among Us releases are paralyzed or severely handicapped. If Wolf schedule followed Walking Dead then we would have had our next episode approximately December 14, 2013.
holidays = delays =)

online storage ftw =)

Speaking as an old time fan of dragon ball z. the battle of z game looks like a bargain bin basement type. Might try it out when the shares get super cheap or on sale but still annoying that they can a make a fantastic game on the vita, tenkaichi tag team, but can't get a decent ps3 game. 

right.gif

Tru dat! Aside from the share now and then.. I haven't paid for a game in months. + the auto updates and backups.. I'm in heaven.

Acct: #1 $35 Phantom (JP)

Majo to Hyakkihei

BlazBlue Chronophantasma

-Kokonoe DLC

-Yuuki Terumi DLC

-All DLC Color Palettes

-Classic Noel

Acct: #2  $22  *Playstation 4 Phantom

Assassins Creed 4

Contrast (PS+)

Resogun (PS+)

Blacklight Retribution (PS+)
Warframe (PS+)

Acct: #3 $22  *Playstation 4 Phantom

Battlefield 4

Acct: #4 Phantom $20 Phantom

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O

Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #5 Phantom $20 Phantom

Batman Arkham Origins w/ DLC

-Deathstroke

Diablo 3 w/ DLC

-Infernal Helm

Acct: #6  $8 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #7 $7 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #8 $8 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

Acct: #9 $7 Phantom
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f

Acct: #10 $5 Phantom
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Acct: #11 $7 Phantom

DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC
-Vergils Downfall
-Costume Pack
-Samurai Pack

Acct: #12  $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #13  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

Acct: #14  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 Premium (Includes all DLC Map Packs)

with the exception of accounts #1, 13 & 14 theyre all USA based.

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there were any shares for dark souls and all of its DLC? I am interested in purchasing one.

Also does anyone know if Dark Souls 2 will be released digitally?

Thanks fellow CAG'ers

Basement Crawl - $9.99 - NA release date soon (EU is 29th)

FRACKING BOMBERMAN UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
lets make a eu group for it! i'll take a phanty

Oh and Tomb Raider is out now at gstop! Im going there soon and gonna pick up a copy, will post impressions later ^_^

Blogcast ep.106

Psn
-Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
-Cyber Sled (PSOne Classic)
-Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3 & Vita)
-The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny (PSone Import)
-Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge (PS2 Classic)

Oh and Tomb Raider is out now at gstop! Im going there soon and gonna pick up a copy, will post impressions later ^_^

I couldn't resist her charms!

I'm a weak man.

X5AuCH2l.jpg
Yeah I grabbed it too. Gamestop near me didn't know the street date had been lifted so I had to do some talking. Opinions so far:

She looks amazing, but the videos from the camera don't look as good as the rest of the game. Controls are fairly intuitive and smooth. Voices that come thru the talkies come at you thru the speaker on the controller

So far so good. Will definitely enjoy a 2nd playthrough...

Oh yeah, funny thing: guy at the store told me that I was one of two reservations at that store on it. Guess the hype was fairly low on this.

Here's a screencap, sorry I don't know how to post a pic on here so this is on my twitter: https://twitter.com/CJJames35/status/426888013759934465/photo/1

I would but I am just going to buy it on my main. I was already planning on it, but after the great interaction I had with one of the Devs today, I really want to see them succeced.

For Sale:

- Driver San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, SSX and MUD Motocross (UK, Phantom, one account) - $5

- Battle of Tiles EX (Phantom) - $2

- Zone of the Enders HD Collection & Hitman HD Trilogy (Phantom) - $6

- Sega Heritage Bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC) (Phantom) - $3

- Record of Agarest War (Phantom) - $3

EDIT 2: Last free resell available!

Please PM only if you plan on playing. Pass it on if you like. Only considering trustworthy members.

(ALL ON ONE RESELL SHARE) Outland + Beyond Good and Evil + Gatling Gears

my very second gameshare ever good times

Giving away two old resell shares that I don't plan on playing again

Black Ops 2

Tomb Raider (non definitive edition)

Please PM only if you plan on playing and pass it on if you like. Only considering trustworthy members.
Sweet Giveaway.

I'm gonna be deleting my PS3 phantom slot soon.

I'm pretty sure I can give it away as a phantom as It has been well over six months since I bought/played it.

I'm just not sure how to do it and would need to dig through my messages to find out who originally sold it to me.

You guys are focused on FPS numbers, but I don't know how next gen Tomb Raider can be the definitive version if it still includes that shitty multiplayer. That's how they really want their best version defined?

Damnit, gamesharing as the phantom for a ps4 game for the firat time. Coming up "application can be started only by a user who has a license for it".

Someone fill me in where I went wrong?

Damnit, gamesharing as the phantom for a ps4 game for the firat time. Coming up "application can be started only by a user who has a license for it".

Someone fill me in where I went wrong?
After entering the login did you choose to activate the PS4 as primary account for this PSN account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back