CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving away two old resell shares that I don't plan on playing again

Black Ops 2 gone

Tomb Raider (non definitive edition) gone

Please PM only if you plan on playing and pass it on if you like. Only considering trustworthy members.

EDIT:

Those two are gone, but might as well keep it going so I dug up some other resell shares.

I feel like a cheap ass santa claus

1) Borderlands 1 + All DLC, Godhand, and Final Fantasy 7 (strange mix i know)

2) Papa Y Yo (if you don't smile when those little houses start walking around, something is wrong with you)

3) Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Gatling Gears (my very second gameshare ever good times)
Thanks purplepanda!! Really appreciate it. And as stated, I will post in the forum thread once I have completed Tomb Raider and pass it on to another trustworthy member.

Giving away two old resell shares that I don't plan on playing again

Black Ops 2 gone

Tomb Raider (non definitive edition) gone

Please PM only if you plan on playing and pass it on if you like. Only considering trustworthy members.

EDIT:

Those two are gone, but might as well keep it going so I dug up some other resell shares.

I feel like a cheap ass santa claus

1) Borderlands 1 + All DLC, Godhand, and Final Fantasy 7 (strange mix i know)

2) Papa Y Yo (if you don't smile when those little houses start walking around, something is wrong with you)

3) Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Gatling Gears (my very second gameshare ever good times)
I just want to add that Papo & Yo was a pretty good game. People should play it if they haven't. It's even short/easy enough for those trophy oriented people.

EDIT 2: Last free resell available!

Please PM only if you plan on playing. Pass it on if you like. Only considering trustworthy members.

1) Outland + Beyond Good and Evil + Gatling Gears (my very second gameshare ever good times)
Tempted to grab Good and Evil but backlog!

Heard the game was really good. I've never played it.

Tempted to grab Good and Evil but backlog!

Heard the game was really good. I've never played it.
One time I just stood in front of my game collection and yelled at it. It was weird

Just letting you know that all 3 games are on one account. But yes it is a good game.
You'll get to it eventually right? :twisted:

One time I just stood in front of my game collection and yelled at it. It was weird

Just letting you know that all 3 games are on one account. But yes it is a good game.
You'll get to it eventually right? :twisted:
Possibly...

I remember playing a demo when the HD version first game out and it felt a bit janky to me.

Possibly...

I remember playing a demo when the HD version first game out and it felt a bit janky to me.
Well it is ps2 era. Funny you mention janky. I was just trying to play red dead redemption again after losing my save file a while back and I am constantly bumping into rocks and trees and boats and hoes

Last edited by a moderator:
Warriors Orochi 3 (non-sell) $3
If anyone is even a little interested in the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors series, you owe it to yourself to purchase this non-sell from Amir. I did a few months ago, and it's probably the best $3 I've ever spent. Over 130 characters to slaughter stupid demon armies with.

Well it is ps2 era. Funny you mention janky. I was just trying to play red dead redemption again after losing my save file a while back and I am constantly bumping into rocks and trees and boats and hoes
Lol. That reminds me...

I need to finish RDR on 360. Bought it over a year ago, Probably about 2% into it.

soo, so far Tomb Raider on ps4 is great. The face and hair really look great and its pretty much all 60 fps, feels good brah!

soo, so far Tomb Raider on ps4 is great. The face and hair really look great and its pretty much all 60 fps, feels good brah!
Really was worth the wait. I only stopped because my controller died and I had to recharge. Trying to pace myself: it's a long time until Infamous!

@KB24: Interested in grouping up?

For Sale:

Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $17

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $4

Available for rent:

Dishonored and all trophy DLC

All current DLC for BioShock Infinite

Vergil's Downfall 

if blog cast is right Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z is coming to PSN so I am looking to start a group or join one taking a Phantom spot.

Selling:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (non-sell/timeshare)

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)

Large accounts: (non-sell/timeshare)

Infamous 2

Infamous 2 Weapons Pack

Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme

Back To The Future (All EP)

Battle: Los Angeles

Spare Parts

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

After Burner Climax

Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP)

Bomberman Ultra

Faery: Legends of Avalon

Frogger Returns

Gunstar Heroes

Hasbro Family Game Night

Hyperballoid HD

X-Men Arcade

Acceleration of Suguri X Edition

Akimi Village

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Uncharted 3 Custom MP Weapon, Dynamic Theme

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe), or buy both resells for 24 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Disney Universe - 3 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Rayman Legends - 6 $
Anarchy Reigns - 4 $
XCOM: The Bureau + Hangar DLC - 6 $
Metro Last Light Season Pass - 3 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $

PS4 Phantoms
COD: Ghosts - 8 $
Trine 2 - 7 $
Killzone: Shadow Fall - 16 $

I have a pair of SELLABLE gameshares for sale which I'd prefer to sell together.

ACCT1: Borderlands 2 base game

ACCT2: Season Pass (4 DLC campaigns) + Mechromancer character pack + Creature Slaughter Dome map

Hey guys.. So have the "Higher Ups" decided what they're gonna do with PS4 locked phantom glitch thing? Are they still deliberating or what?

Resells for sale:

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) $4

Kingdom of Almaur $4

Phantoms for sale:

Driver Sanfrancisco, Mud, Ridge Racer Unbounded, SSX (UK) $5

Battle of Tiles EX $2

Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $6

Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

Agarest War $3

Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2 -$5

Looking for Sniper Ghost Warriors 2 DLC, Aliens Colonial Marines DLC, Port Royale 3 DLC

Thanks for the answers on the PS4 PS+ debate.

Seems to me like if you wanted to play online you have to backlog a batch of games and then just sub for that month (when you have some free time).

Thanks for the answers on the PS4 PS+ debate.

Seems to me like if you wanted to play online you have to backlog a batch of games and then just sub for that month (when you have some free time).
Outside of the online play, you get the the license to play games 'free' for the duration of the sub. Honestly at any one time I had the full funds to piss away I'd get a plus subscription. There's many facets to plus that warrant a purchase, especially if you're a Vita owner.

Well I'm depressed. I lost all of my phantom gameshares. That's the risk you take using them, but I thought they would be fine. I don't know if I should buy them again someday or just give up. I lost  Black OPS II,Battlefield 4,Devil May Cry,Deadpool/newest batman,Injustice gods among us,wwe2k14   The ones I miss the most is injustice and wwe2k14. I'm glad cod ghost I bought was a resale so I didn't lose it. 

Well I'm depressed. I lost all of my phantom gameshares. That's the risk you take using them, but I thought they would be fine. I don't know if I should buy them again someday or just give up. I lost Black OPS II,Battlefield 4,Devil May Cry,Deadpool/newest batman,Injustice gods among us,wwe2k14 The ones I miss the most is injustice and wwe2k14. I'm glad cod ghost I bought was a resale so I didn't lose it.
I'm guessing your HDD got corrupt or replaced it?

89185.png
Thief Achievement List
http://www.exophase.com/game/thief-xbox/achievements/

Well I'm depressed. I lost all of my phantom gameshares. That's the risk you take using them, but I thought they would be fine. I don't know if I should buy them again someday or just give up. I lost Black OPS II,Battlefield 4,Devil May Cry,Deadpool/newest batman,Injustice gods among us,wwe2k14 The ones I miss the most is injustice and wwe2k14. I'm glad cod ghost I bought was a resale so I didn't lose it.
i have batman u can timeshare (free) send me a msg,

HULU on facebook just posted these codes for GT6

GKMJ-LAN3-9LL7
3Q6B-NAN2-A7FT
GQBN-LJN2-H8D7
R2M7-CMNF-BQ8C
8CDF-AHN5-G6EE
TN4R-T6N2-QTH7
5TGK-4NNN-APB3
T3G8-PPNC-C28C
CMTQ-2QN8-T95B

They will be doing more all weekend, worth watching for

HULU on facebook just posted these codes for GT6

GKMJ-LAN3-9LL7
3Q6B-NAN2-A7FT
GQBN-LJN2-H8D7
R2M7-CMNF-BQ8C
8CDF-AHN5-G6EE
TN4R-T6N2-QTH7
5TGK-4NNN-APB3
T3G8-PPNC-C28C
CMTQ-2QN8-T95B

They will be doing more all weekend, worth watching for
I assume these are one time use codes? Appreciate the share but if Hulu shared them on their facebook, I guarantee they're all gone. I've tried redeeming a couple without luck.

I'm unaware of the issue what is going on with that?
Nah, it's just a regular found a way to get the locked phanties to work and unlock on his main. I'm trying to see what they think about it.. Or have they shunned it.

Back in this thread after a somewhat lengthy hiatus (am a GTZ regular), due to the issues in this thread...

but from what Khulide (Blank) and Strange have told me, you guys have cleaned it up. Nice.

Have a DBZ: Battle of Z (multiple gameshare groups) thread back in GTZ,

we need trustworthy vets to join in either sellable or non-sellable slots.  

http://gametz.com/USER%253A2097/dragon-ball-z-battle-20-10-multiple-spots-available--504815.html#new

Also, I got NCAA Football 2014 (sellable) slot available for sale, if anybody is interested.

So I'm playing NBA 2K14, figure I'll try out the online. My first game, this guy is just chucking up threes from everywhere and sinking everything. It was 36-2 at the end of the first quarter. What the fuck is that?

So I'm playing NBA 2K14, figure I'll try out the online. My first game, this guy is just chucking up threes from everywhere and sinking everything. It was 36-2 at the end of the first quarter. What the fuck is that?
haha thats NBA 2k14 bro, I make a lot of three balls also, play some 3-2 zone.

anyone wanna start a group for The Firemen 2?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bxySOdr-Fj0[/youtube]

From my experience it isn't about fundamentals online but whoever scores the most threes.

Golden State was always my go to team online.

that blows, guess I will be avoiding the online, as usual. Anyone know if you can do a connected dynasty, like you can with madden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back