Seasson pass Black ops 2

PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking: (PS3 Phantoms Only)

Madden 25

Diablo 3

Assassin's Creed 4

Batman Arkham Origins

I will start downloading at least wedensday night for my bro hes not interested in resells

i will be doing all the work for him Thank you

superboring  =(

photo-thumb-322603.jpg

Yeah there was no way the Colts were going to comeback after being down 31-10 at halftime in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Unlikely, but never say never. This isn't soccer, teams can score a lot of points fast.

I have a resell of Papo & Yo that's getting passed around, if anyone wants easy trophies and an amusing little adventure. let me know.

Yeah there was no way the Colts were going to comeback after being down 31-10 at halftime in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Unlikely, but never say never. This isn't soccer, teams can score a lot of points fast.

I have a resell of Papo & Yo that's getting passed around, if anyone wants easy trophies and an amusing little adventure. let me know.
I'd appreciate it being passed to me.

lol I'm sure I'm gonna regret/have a hard time with this, but does anyone wanna group up for Fifa for ps4? I want resell.

Also, selling GT6 for $17 OBO

*EDIT*

This super bowl is f*ckin over man! Wow, I never thought Denver would look so dead!

I'm starting to see why Goodell is considering cancelling the Super Bowl..if it is not going to match the intensity or quality of the Pro Bowl, what's the point?

Talk about a blowout! On a plus side I got a 3DS.

What games should I get?
Yo legit that reminded me of a strawberry shortcake and now I want some. You should get Bravely Default because for some reason I decided to pre-order it and I don't even have a 3DS which means you should buy it off me ;) Other than that some Pokemon games duuuuuuhhhh. Even if the new generations suck.

lol You suck, I was just about to make that comment
Yeah it was too easy wasn't it lol. Sorry Tokyo, you know we were all thinking it.

I can't believe I am playing Dragon's Dogma instead of watching the SuperBowl, wtf happened to Denver? I wanted Seattle to win but I expected it to be a close game.

Here comes what will be known forever as 'The Comeback'

..Which is odd that it will be known as that, because Seattle will still win 53-14

Talk about a blowout! On a plus side I got a 3DS.
6Y1md3n.jpg

What games should I get?
I am going to say Super Princess Peach for the DS. :lol:

Real Suggestions:
LoZ: A Link Between Worlds
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Project X Zone
Ace Attorney Dual Destines(download only)
Pokemon X or Y
Bravely Degault (Feb. 11)

VLR was free on Plus at one point, so Tokyo may have it. If not, definitely get it. A lot of reading, but it has an awesome story.

I wish Pokemon could be on Vita. I don't want to buy a 3DS for one game, but I love me some Pokemon. I've put probably 1000+ hours combined between Platinum, Black, and Black 2.

VLR was free on Plus at one point, so Tokyo may have it. If not, definitely get it. A lot of reading, but it has an awesome story.

I wish Pokemon could be on Vita. I don't want to buy a 3DS for one game, but I love me some Pokemon. I've put probably 1000+ hours combined between Platinum, Black, and Black 2.
I have VLR on vita. Not a fan of RPGs though...

i'm legit surprised there are people on here that don't have this year's madden or fifa yet with how often they are brought up. they're gonna need their own topic soon :p

i'm legit surprised there are people on here that don't have this year's madden or fifa yet with how often they are brought up. they're gonna need their own topic soon :p
The only sports title I get at release is MLB. Then I wait for the others to get hella cheap and snag them. What surprises me is that with all the shares of Madden and FIFA out there, people are still charging almost full price for resell spots. I mean free market and all, but geez.

The only sports title I get at release is MLB. Then I wait for the others to get hella cheap and snag them. What surprises me is that with all the shares of Madden and FIFA out there, people are still charging almost full price for resell spots. I mean free market and all, but geez.
if they're selling, by all means. if they're not, then people gotta understand the concept of depreciation

i see people selling shares sometimes based on PSN prices that would never in a million years get sold. just bc a game costs something on PSN doesn't mean people will always pay that price. we are, after all, cheap ass gamers

I'm not a soccer fan but I became legitimately interested in the game after seeing the demo last night. I'm looking for a resell of PS4 which apparently nobody is reselling

I'm the same way, MLB The Show is my one go-to sports game every year. This year it's the only baseball game, too. Apparently the Xbox people won't have a MLB-licensed game. Least not immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back