CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pumped for the show this year being the first year on next gen... Unfortunately it looks like it will delayed this year.

Also if you guys didn't see JACK BAUER IS BACK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo4_r5RlBII
I feel like they're giving the actress a Lisbeth Salander-type look. The problem for me personally is all I can think of is her annoying character from It's Always Sunny in Philedalphia. Also, another action backdrop in London (which I feel is now the go-to for city explosiothons, which replaces New York's being the most popular in the 80's and 90's).

i got a $10 psn code for 8. anyone need?

Da Drop! (scare ur pants off!!)

PS4

Outlast

Lego Movie Videogame(available Friday!) (ps4,ps3,vita)

PS3

Dustforce(demo also)

Adam's Venture Chronicles

Gex: Enter The Gecko(ps1)

Trapt(ps2 classic)

Truck Racer

Lego Movie Videogame

Vita

Dustforce

King Oddball(demo also)

Lego Movie Videogame

Surge Deluxe

I feel like they're giving the actress a Lisbeth Salander-type look. The problem for me personally is all I can think of is her annoying character from It's Always Sunny in Philedalphia. Also, another action backdrop in London (which I feel is now the go-to for city explosiothons, which replaces New York's being the most popular in the 80's and 90's).
Gail the snail!

I'm getting rid of these Reshells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]
Bump,

One of the darkest gifs I've ever seen:

il8gYFhW4Fgu6.gif

if you come up with price structure for group might do a resell and a phantom both ps3

are you waiting for group to fill up before download ?
I came up with something like this:

Assassins Creed 4 (ps3/ps4) 60$

PS4 Resells 16$:

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantoms 12$:

2. Bigwig_rah

PS3 Resells 10$:

PS3 Phantoms 6$:

@y2jd - Shall i add you to the spots?

Anyone's got a relatively cheap phantom share of Metro: LL?
Amir is selling: Metro Last Light + Season Pass (PS3 non-sell) $5

Gail_the_snail.gif

Bump,

One of the darkest gifs I've ever seen:

il8gYFhW4Fgu6.gif
lmao

that scene was great, but this is still the scene in game of thrones that really got to me

(HUGE S3 SPOILERS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIsuqpGuCg

arya's realization that her brother/king had been beheaded and had his head replaced with his pet wolf's, paraded around right in front of her, is one of the most impactful moments in the entire series imo

Would someone who has done the PS4 locked phantom please pm me on the process?

I was under the impression they didn't need the password for the account after the initial install.  Is this inaccurate?

PlayStation Plus: Outlast and Metro: Last Light Free for Members
metro-440x270.jpg

PS Vita PLAY Sale
-Dustforce     $7.99+

Other Discounts
-Adam’s Venture Chronicles     $9.59+
-Adam’s Venture Chronicles Sound Track     Free     

Last Chance (Leaving on 2/11)
-Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)

PS4 System Update 1.60: Official Headset Support; Gold Wireless Headset Out Soon

(version 1.60) will be available for download beginning late tonight, bringing support for the PULSE and PULSE – Elite Edition wireless stereo headsets to PS4.

Please guy's I've just started watching game of thrones, nooooo spoilers!!!

Also I'm sure before she was Gail the snail, that actress was Jacks only friend Chloe.

Please guy's I've just started watching game of thrones, nooooo spoilers!!!

Also I'm sure before she was Gail the snail, that actress was Jacks only friend Chloe.

hey i marked em

cak should have too, although that spoiler was pretty miniscule in the grand scheme of things so don't worry. dude shouldn't have kept demanding a crown of gold

is that dust price vita only? that's pretty lame if so. i know i was phantom in a group, don't think it filled up so whoever was host should rebump it

that just says it's on sale on vita, not that it's not on sale for ps3+

i'm all for promoting vita but if they're gonna start charging more for a copy just because it's on a ps3 instead of a vita that's going to tick me off. same game, should cost the same.

that just says it's on sale on vita, not that it's not on sale for ps3+

i'm all for promoting vita but if they're gonna start charging more for a copy just because it's on a ps3 instead of a vita that's going to tick me off. same game, should cost the same.
was dragon ball $31.99 for ps3? answer: No

Dustforce – will cost $10 (ps3)

Speaking of sports games, I was playing Madden 13 for 1 1/2 years until I just got NCAA and NHL.  I suspect I'll get to the new MLB sometime in October.  

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $12
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Season Pass => All episodes): $7
Mortal Kombat: $7
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $6
Mafia II: $4
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $4
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

A while back my PS3 screwed up and I lost all my phantoms. It acted like I reset the ps3 completely, but I didn't. I understand the phantoms was a risk so I'm not mad or anything about it, but there is one resale I can't access. If anyone happens to be the other resale to [email protected] can you please send me a pm?

The phantoms I lost was Batman Origins,Battlefield 4,Black Ops 2,Deadpool,Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, and WWE2k14.

rpg let me borrow his Batman Origins which I have to give credit where credit is due. Two other cags are trying to help me find out who the resale to SSFIVAE is but I think its a lost cause at this point.

Assassins Creed 4 (ps3/ps4) 60$ with season pass

PS4 Resells 16$:

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantoms 12$:

2. Bigwig_rah

PS3 Resells 10$:

3. y2jd

PS3 Phantoms 6$:

5. y2jd

For Sale:

NBA 2k14 resell (PS3) $7

WWE 2k14 resell (PS3) $7

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag resell (PS3) $7

Tour De France 2013 resell (PS3) $5

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy , Quizball Goal!, Marvel Pinball + Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD (all in one account) resell (PS3) $5

FIFA 14 (PS4) for rent (only trusted CAG members) $2,5/week

A while back my PS3 screwed up and I lost all my phantoms. It acted like I reset the ps3 completely, but I didn't. I understand the phantoms was a risk so I'm not mad or anything about it, but there is one resale I can't access. If anyone happens to be the other resale to [email protected] can you please send me a pm?

The phantoms I lost was Batman Origins,Battlefield 4,Black Ops 2,Deadpool,Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, and WWE2k14.

rpg let me borrow his Batman Origins which I have to give credit where credit is due. Two other cags are trying to help me find out who the resale to SSFIVAE is but I think its a lost cause at this point.
I wish I could help you but from all those games I only have bf4 and bo2 but they are phantoms unfortunately.

possibly looking for need for speed rivals ps3 if you have a share lemme know

looking for: 

Madden 25

Diablo 3

Batman AO

NFS Rivals

possibly looking for need for speed rivals ps3 if you have a share lemme know

looking for:

Madden 25

Diablo 3

Batman AO

NFS Rivals
I have Rivals and I'll let it go for $10 but I'm trying to platinum it at the moment. Just need two multiplayer trophies so if anybody else has a share and is able to help, get at me.

Here's the up to date list on the Ass Creed Liberation free share:

1. Albani310 (passed twice)

2. Y2JD (currently out)

3. Emoney244

4. cobolatrix

5. Menewbe

6. SnowVixen

7. jlazenby1

8. Usuyami

9. Trueblade

Completed:

1. Pravado

Not adding new people, just posting the status in case people are wondering where we currently are.

a tip for those starting liberation hd: take advantage of the ship mini game

you have to BUY CARGO AND PUT IT ON YOUR SHIP, THEN you sail it to another area where it will sell for more. if you don't buy cargo and load it up you will be sending your ships around but you will be making no money

using that minigame you can make easy money

also bayou collectibles don't appear on the map so make sure you use a collectible guide for those, if you're like me and tried to do it on your own you'll probably end up looking around for an hour for one little thing

a tip for those starting liberation hd: take advantage of the ship mini game

you have to BUY CARGO AND PUT IT ON YOUR SHIP, THEN you sail it to another area where it will sell for more. if you don't buy cargo and load it up you will be sending your ships around but you will be making no money

using that minigame you can make easy money

also bayou collectibles don't appear on the map so make sure you use a collectible guide for those, if you're like me and tried to do it on your own you'll probably end up looking around for an hour for one little thing
I don't know what was going on, but when I did that the first time (the tutorial), I bought 8k worth of cargo and sold it for 4k. And this was following what they told me to do.

FIFA 14 (PS4 non-sell) $20

Metro Last Light + Season Pass (PS3 non-sell)  $5
Last of US + All Season Pass Content up until/including Left Behind DLC (PS3 non-sell) $9
Tomb Raider [includes Quantum Conundrum)  (PS3 non-sell) $4

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back