CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a $20 PSN code that I willing to give up for $18 Paypal if anyone is interested. PM me if you are, thanks!

EDIT: Sold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $10
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Season Pass => All episodes): $6
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Can you please stop posting that every six posts, it's just geting a little anoying reading the same thing 3 times in the same page.
Also still loking for that Sniper GW2 DLC.

Oh boy, thanks Prav for bringing up banning. Now we'll never hear the end of it!
What is your problem? We're just having an honest discussion about something that's not drama and of course like clock work you do that. You don't see anyone get on your case when you talk about silly things that people here could seriously care less almost every couple of pages.. Learn to relax, man. On side note, if you were being sarcastic It went straight over my head. :D

Also, does anyone know who "That1player" is?

Are there any good turn based RPGs out on psn? I just got my cough that makes me almost break my ribs and it would be soo nice to have something calming to play :'(
However the recent Final Fantasies won't make it since I hate those (last good FF was 10 imo)

I've already played Xillia and Graces got me pissed in a boss fight against a damned pig (and they're not turn based)

I've played some Disgaea (spelt right?) on my psp, maybe someone's got a share of one of those for ps3?

Are there any good turn based RPGs out on psn? I just got my cough that makes me almost break my ribs and it would be soo nice to have something calming to play :'(
However the recent Final Fantasies won't make it since I hate those (last good FF was 10 imo)

I've already played Xillia and Graces got me pissed in a boss fight against a damned pig (and they're not turn based)

I've played some Disgaea (spelt right?) on my psp, maybe someone's got a share of one of those for ps3?
Persona 3, Persona 4 Golden, Ni No Kuni, Rainbow Moon

Persona 3, Persona 4 Golden, Ni No Kuni, Rainbow Moon
Oh, I forgot about the Persona games, I've always been interested in trying those, but do I have to play the others or are the games standalone? I like how they seem a little creepy, like the Corpse Party games :D
I've played Ni No Kuni though (even had the wizard edition, but had to sell it a while ago) great game and I love the style, but the story got a little boring after a while, it didn't feel like the old FF games that everything you did mattered.

Rainbow Moon were cheap as shit here in EU in December I think, buy I didn't get it, maybe I should check it out!

Thanks Snakey!

is it possible for activations to be still on account after deactivated? like a glitch? I tried to get on account and tried to download the game and it tells me 2 ps3 activated

is it possible for activations to be still on account after deactivated? like a glitch? I tried to get on account and tried to download the game and it tells me 2 ps3 activated
It's a glitch because same thing happend to me with an account I borrowed from library. I tried deactivating and activating it again but I got the same thing as you, already activated on 2 other ps3. I can still download and play all the games but the weird thing is I can't download 1 game which is Pixeljunk Shooter.

Oh, I forgot about the Persona games, I've always been interested in trying those, but do I have to play the others or are the games standalone? I like how they seem a little creepy, like the Corpse Party games :D
I've played Ni No Kuni though (even had the wizard edition, but had to sell it a while ago) great game and I love the style, but the story got a little boring after a while, it didn't feel like the old FF games that everything you did mattered.

Rainbow Moon were cheap as shit here in EU in December I think, buy I didn't get it, maybe I should check it out!

Thanks Snakey!
No, with Persona it's different every time. I started 3FES on P3 and 4 golden on my vita and I'm not even a quarter of the way there yet on either game. Go for it man!

I'm getting rid of these Reshells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]
Bump From Hell

What is your problem? We're just having an honest discussion about something that's not drama and of course like clock work you do that. You don't see anyone get on your case when you talk about silly things that people here could seriously care less almost every couple of pages.. Learn to relax, man. On side note, if you were being sarcastic It went straight over my head. :D
45830606.jpg

If a PSN account has music/movies on it, there is a third activation. You know when you go to deactivate and there's an option for game or something else? The other option takes up another activation but it doesn't count as a game activation.

Just to let you know, at least Persona 3 is nowhere near as creepy as the first Corpse Party. Persona is much more light hearted and takes place in a real world background. In fact, only select members of the world are even aware that something paranormal is happening. Whereas the entire game world of Corpse Party is set with the supernatural as the backdrop. It's oppressive. While I look forward to exploring the Persona 3 world, I dread going back to Corpse Party, not because CP is a bad game. Quite to the contrary, CP is very well executed. It's just emotionally draining. Persona 3 is not quite like that.

Has anyone recently gotten a meet up email from being part of the Extra Life charity (If you've taken part of it)? I'm debating if I should hit up the one in Chicago since the meet up is at the arcade I visit frequently.
At first I thought, "WHAT?! There's an arcade in Chicago?" Then I checked my email and saw that I got one as well for the meetup, but it's in Schaumburg...which is a 40 minute drive from the northside...plus tolls -_- #RainCheck. I've never taken part in it but I don't see a reason for you not to attend if you go to Gameworks frequently, which illustrates to me that you at least enjoy it somewhat so, DO IT!

Just to let you know, at least Persona 3 is nowhere near as creepy as the first Corpse Party. Persona is much more light hearted and takes place in a real world background. In fact, only select members of the world are even aware that something paranormal is happening. Whereas the entire game world of Corpse Party is set with the supernatural as the backdrop. It's oppressive. While I look forward to exploring the Persona 3 world, I dread going back to Corpse Party, not because CP is a bad game. Quite to the contrary, CP is very well executed. It's just emotionally draining. Persona 3 is not quite like that.
That reminds me, I need to finish Book of Shadows soon so I can start playing Corpse Party 2.

Starting a Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Group (PS3). Just add yourself (trusted members only, no exceptions)

It's $39.99 and releases in fifteen days.

Resell
1.intuition

Ghost

lol. Seriously with the Draw Slasher sale. Just price drop it already.
Had the same thought why is this game on sale every other week.

Donating my share of Payday 2 to the Library since the value of my resell is going to tank.

At first I thought, "WHAT?! There's an arcade in Chicago?" Then I checked my email and saw that I got one as well for the meetup, but it's in Schaumburg...which is a 40 minute drive from the northside...plus tolls -_- #RainCheck. I've never taken part in it but I don't see a reason for you not to attend if you go to Gameworks frequently, which illustrates to me that you at least enjoy it somewhat so, DO IT!
Probably should have said chicago land area, aha. Compared to the other meet ups there's free parking, but gameworks is hella expensive for for games if played. I'm just self concious I guess of being one of the youngest one there I guess. To top it off the meetup will most likely take place near the bar section.

That reminds me, I need to finish Book of Shadows soon so I can start playing Corpse Party 2.
Corpse Party 2 doesn't live up to the first Corpse Party standards IMO. Or at least the first released chapter. Is book of shadows worth playing? I feel like its just a Visual Novel with some quirks

Resell of Lightning Returns still available - $20

It's a glitch because same thing happend to me with an account I borrowed from library. I tried deactivating and activating it again but I got the same thing as you, already activated on 2 other ps3. I can still download and play all the games but the weird thing is I can't download 1 game which is Pixeljunk Shooter.
this is completely new account..it won't let me download the game I'm first and only reseller on it and I'm supposed to give 2nd slot to a guy.. any solution to this? it must be a glitch.. actually ps3 resell slots.. ps4 reseller has no problem

this is completely new account..it won't let me download the game I'm first and only reseller on it and I'm supposed to give 2nd slot to a guy.. any solution to this? it must be a glitch.. actually ps3 resell slots.. ps4 reseller has no problem
I have no idea... sorry... maybe... someone else know how to fix it... psn is acting really weird those weeks...

<p>
PlayStation Plus: Payday 2 Free for Members
payday-440x270.jpg
PS Vita PLAY Sale

• TxK $7.99 +
Other Discounts
  • Blood Knights $7.99 +
  • DrawSlasher $2.75 +
Last Chance (Leaving on 2/18)
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS Vita)
  • Poker Night 2 (PS3)
Damn, just when I about to move to a new place they drop an awesome game on PS+. Anyone have any idea about the size? I might try to download it through tethering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back