CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATTLEFIELD 4 (PS3+PS4) 40+10$
PS4 Resell 20$: $14.28 $16.67 (saves $10 off single platform share)
1.wpress ?

PS4 Phantom 10$: $7.14 $8.33 (saves $5 off single platform share)
2.jsdgame

=============
PS3 Resells 6$: $9.52 $8.33 (saves $5 off single platform share)
1. HyeVltg3
2. EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantoms 4$: $4.76 $4.17 (saves $2.50 off single platform share)
You bums at least tell me when my group gets hijacked! Boosted or Tiger can either of you Host?

BATTLEFIELD 4 (PS3+PS4) 40+10$
PS4 Resell 20$: $14.28 $16.67 (saves $10 off single platform share)
1.wpress ?

PS4 Phantom 10$: $7.14 $8.33 (saves $5 off single platform share)
2.jsdgame

=============
PS3 Resells 6$: $9.52 $8.33 (saves $5 off single platform share)
1. HyeVltg3
2. EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantoms 4$: $4.76 $4.17 (saves $2.50 off single platform share)
1. Dashh02

1.wpress ?

2.jsdgame

=============
1. HyeVltg3
2. EstonianBeast

1. Dashh02
2. akbeast 17
group full

Still got a Lightning Returns resell available for $20 and is ready for download. I might also be doing a separate account for the costume DLCs and if anyone is interested in splitting HMU with a P.M

Last edited by a moderator:

1.wpress ?

2.jsdgame

=============
1. HyeVltg3
2. EstonianBeast

1. Dashh02
2. akbeast 17
Coolios.

Host will mass PM when set! =D

thanks guys for group..errr upgrade?!

BATTLEFIELD 4 (PS3+PS4) 40+10$

1.wpress

2.jsdgame

=============
1. HyeVltg3
2. EstonianBeast

1. Dashh02
2. akbeast 17

I'm in question mark is removed haha

BATTLEFIELD 4
(PS3+PS4) 40+10$

1.wpress

2.jsdgame

=============

1. HyeVltg3

2. EstonianBeast

1. Dashh02

2. akbeast 17

I'm in question mark is removed haha
Who is the host

Anyone interested in gameshare of Project Diva F2 or have a phantom slot open?

Project Diva 2nd

Phantom

3. Braxis

Phantom:
(EU) KZ2+KZ3 Map packs - $3
[strike](US) Minecraft - free[/strike]

* Forgot to mention thread regulars only.

Someone interested in buying off an amazon.com gift card? I live in Europe so I can't buy much with amazon.com gift card.. it's a 50 USD gift card.. I could sell for 47 USD through paypal or so.

does anyone here have trouble with deactivating phantoms?

i was the host. made the account, bought the game and sent the info to the two phantoms to download. when they let me know they are finished, i changed the password and tried to deactivate.

many of you (hosts) know, if deactivation is not allowed/available then you can't even select/click it. in my case, i select deactivate all, then, as usual, i get information that this can be done every six months, etc. and you must select 'yes' or 'no'. so, when i click 'yes' i get the message 'You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time.'. but (let's put it this way) in a new window.

i can put print screens later

has this happened to anyone else? is this just u bug? is there a solution (resell now can't get their slots)?

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $10
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Still selling Tomb Raider (with quantum conundrum) for ps3 for $4, resell.

Hopefully I'll get this sold, in that case I would have enough for a phantom of Castlevania LoS 2 :D

Lightning Returns First Impression (30 minutes in):

Holy crap is Lightning sexualized now or what? The first three schemas I've unlocked show so much skin; she even has a tramp stamp when she's a Dark Muse. I thought that was scandalous until I unlocked Mist Wizard, which is just a bunch of straps and feathers. At this rate, her end-game outfit will just be a string bikini.

This might sound really prudish of me to complain about but she was never a sex symbol in the previous games and now she's a full-blown dress-up fantasy for FF fans everywhere. I have to admit I oogled the shit out of her Mist Wizard outfit lol. :^o

Pics of her Mist Wizard outfit. Her panties are now bright purple because someone thought it would be a good idea to let players choose the colours they like best.

oYBb6KA.jpg

5cfMs5P.jpg
http://gamingbolt.com/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-warning-your-protagonist-is-sexy

Final part of my rant. Did you know that Lightning's chest in Lightning Returns increased in size from a C-cup to a D-cup? The director Motomu Toriyama told his team to make the change to her breasts and also to make them jiggle.

With that said, I still have a phantom of Lightning Returns DLC: Tomb Raider and Yuna outfits. $1.50. PM me.

Adventure Time

Resell - $6.67:

1. Mixer23

2. -

Phantom - $3.33:

1. jlazenby1

2. Jokerkun890

Just need one more resell and a host!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also gauging interest in another Lightning Returns group.  I know there are a couple of resells floating around out there but ya never know I guess.

Resell - $20:

1. - 

2. -

Phantom - $10:

1. Mixer23

2. -

I'm getting rid of these Reshells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]
Also selling a LBP Rare DLC CODE. It's the BETA Vest.

i was the host. made the account, bought the game and sent the info to the two phantoms to download. when they let me know they are finished, i changed the password and tried to deactivate.

many of you (hosts) know, if deactivation is not allowed/available then you can't even select/click it. in my case, i select deactivate all, then, as usual, i get information that this can be done every six months, etc. and you must select 'yes' or 'no'. so, when i click 'yes' i get the message 'You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time.'. but (let's put it this way) in a new window.

has this happened to anyone else? is this just u bug? is there a solution (resell now can't get their slots)?
same thing happened in my group just recently but got it fixed

It's a glitch that's affecting PS3 shares. Someone besides the 2 phantoms have to activate the account on their PS3 then deactivate it. This will allow you to deactivate the Account online. This has been the solution that's been posted every few pages.

SOLUTION

entered the account from ps3 and activate and deactivate slot, with this we do is we tell qriocity off and that "lock" reset is canceled and can do as we did above.

Hey guys, I know this is a bit off-topic but I hope someone can help me.

So, as I was updating my PS3 to most recent firmware the console crashed, I manually turned it off and then turned it on again, then the console comes up with the usual thing about having to check the data and all, I let it go, and when I return to the room the PS3 is crashed, again.

Is there anything I could do to fix this besides wipping my Hard Drive(my phantoms would be lost :c )?

EDIT: It resets after the checking data part, and it crashes right after the Sony warning(the one about epilepsy).

Hey guys, I know this is a bit off-topic but I hope someone can help me.

So, as I was updating my PS3 to most recent firmware the console crashed, I manually turned it off and then turned it on again, then the console comes up with the usual thing about having to check the data and all, I let it go, and when I return to the room the PS3 is crashed, again.

Is there anything I could do to fix this besides wipping my Hard Drive(my phantoms would be lost :c )?

EDIT: It resets after the checking data part, and it crashes right after the Sony warning(the one about epilepsy).
maybe ur ps3 crashed during the installing of the firmware and that caused the failure of your system , if so , then try to update the firmware by a flash drive from the safe mode and maybe it will fix it .

What happened with me twice before , that the update stuck on 99% installing so it forces me to turn off the ps3 and when i turn it back on , the ps3 doesn't go into the system and its keep trying to install the update , so i just download the update from the website and put it on a flash drive and my ps3 automatically detect it and install it from the flash drive .

Thanks for the info Setup :)

Well, what I did was I googled for this issue and saw a topic from when 4.30 came around, it said to press the Power button till I hear the 3rd "beep" and to choose the 2nd option. I did that and now my PS3 works again :)

BUT, all my users have an asterisk to the left, what does that mean? o_O   It's like, *User1, weird :/

EDIT: Just tried to start Deradpool and it gives me the "Authors Warning Screen" -.- All my phantoms are lost :(

Does anyone have a Deadpool resell and can lend it to me for a day? I was at the final boss(right after the part where
you kill the fake guy controlling the tower
) and I really wanna finish this game xs

With the new battlefield 4 gameshare up someone might want this
Selling 1 resell slot with Battlefield 3 Premium + Battlefield 4 Premium - $30 paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back