CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell, you've been here longer than me how do you not know this lmao
Lol chill, I was here during the 5 share days too, I poofed for hecka long time and when I came back to CAG we were doing 2-2 shares, confused me a hella lot =D then I think it was Sh-Yanks and Boosty that helped me out =D

Last edited by a moderator:
what the hell, you've been here longer than me how do you not know this lmao

Lol chill, I was here during the 5 share days too, I poofed for hecka long time and when I came back to CAG we were doing 2-2 shares, confused me a hella lot =D then I think it was Sh-Yanks and Boosty that helped me out =D
Yeah I second HyeV... I did alot of gamesharing back when it was 5 share, and alot less when it when to 2 and 2. I stuck with resells for a long time and didnt really have a clue how phantoms worked for a pretty long time.

Also - if you never host, needing to know how to actually phantom someone isnt needed. You might know how phantoms work, but never actually learn how to perform a phantom deactivation.

For Sale:

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $7

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

Left Behind DLC for TLOU -  the share includes the main game as well currently being rented

Vergil's Downfall

[quote name="Raiborg" post="11559714" timestamp="1393392153"]For Sale:
Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2
Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $7

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3
[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2
[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2
[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:
Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well currently being rented
Vergil's Downfall[/quote]

Can anyone PM me letting me know what renting actually means? As well as timesharing?

Would appreciate it a lot!

I've been away from this for a long time. I was only here for the 5 shares back in the day

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn hitting US, Europe this summer on PS3
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn will launch digitally via the PlayStation Network in North America. Players in Europe can choose between a downloadable copy and a region-exclusive retail release.
While I'm at it Shin Gundam Musou (Gundam Warriors 4) is coming stateside PSN. So excited for it.
To be sure, they are calling it Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn? It would have been better if they used a consistent naming scheme. What was wrong with Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 4? I mean, they have Dynasty Warriors 8!

Okay, rant done!

I am also excited to see a release. Though, I would prefer a retail release. But hey, at least, a release is better than no release.

A while back, it took me a while to find a copy of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3. Eventually, I found a new copy and was very giddy. I plowed through the game and have the Platinum. Its new features were both good and bad. A major change to the friendship system was very welcomed. It was a complete nightmare in Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2.

Depending on the price, would you be interested in starting a group, PancakesAreLove?

To be sure, they are calling it Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn? It would have been better if they used a consistent naming scheme. What was wrong with Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 4? I mean, they have Dynasty Warriors 8!

Okay, rant done!

I am also excited to see a release. Though, I would prefer a retail release. But hey, at least, a release is better than no release.

A while back, it took me a while to find a copy of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3. Eventually, I found a new copy and was very giddy. I plowed through the game and have the Platinum. Its new features were both good and bad. A major change to the friendship system was very welcomed. It was a complete nightmare in Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2.

Depending on the price, would you be interested in starting a group, PancakesAreLove?
That's why I'm not calling it Reborn. Also would have at least loved a Vita digital release.

I was looking to rebuy GDW3 again but I don't think I can pay $30 for a game I played over 200+ hrs on already.

The price is very likely going to be $60. I was in a group for the Japanese version but I'm not sure if they are still in for the English release as it is going to be awhile before it releases.

Okay, rant done!

If you end up making a group I'm in for a resell or phantom, whatever you need. I love the Warriors games, and especially the Gundam ones.

anyone up for lego movie and lego hobbit on same account ? grab lego movie when it go on sale while waiting for hobbit comes out?

im up for resell

Sold my computer today, so it's gonna suck to do all the CAG stuff on the phone, but now I've got enough to pay my bills, buy some snus (finally) and maybe buy a share if something good :)

So, I'm still looking for a phantom of Castlevania LoS2, it seems that the only way to get one is to create a new group for it, so anyone interested in a group of LoS2?

Someone probably should have told you that he backs out quite a bit. I have had it happen also, at least a couple of times.
snakeybro backing out of groups? Say it ain't so. The only time snakey backed out of my group is Young Justice and he did it 3 times in a day. He must suffer from ADD and forgets which group he signs up for or games he played.

Sold my computer today, so it's gonna suck to do all the CAG stuff on the phone, but now I've got enough to pay my bills, buy some snus (finally) and maybe buy a share if something good :)

So, I'm still looking for a phantom of Castlevania LoS2, it seems that the only way to get one is to create a new group for it, so anyone interested in a group of LoS2?
Selling your computer for tobacco.. Great life decision right there.

Selling your computer for tobacco.. Great life decision right there.
Yeah, sure is ;)
Nah, the main reason was to be able to pay my bills for the next two months, sucks to be poor right now, but hopefully I'll get a new job soon. But since I got enough for my computer to pay my bills AND buy some tobacco and that i have some money left I felt that I could do it, been without snus for a couple if weeks, and playing games without it feels a bit disturbing unfortunately.

anyone group, Castlevania LoS2 ? i can host
If you get a group going I'd take a phantom.

If its cool with Pravado (the other resell spot) I have a Sly thieves in time share that could be passed around for free. But it will be up to the person who has the account to pass it to the next person, as I'm not very active these days. Just form a line and if enough people are interested I'll pass it around.

Line begins here: Add yourself

etc.

[quote name="Revanchist" post="11560841" timestamp="1393438825"]If its cool with Pravado (the other resell spot) I have a Sly thieves in time share that could be passed around for free. But it will be up to the person who has the account to pass it to the next person, as I'm not very active these days. Just form a line and if enough people are interested I'll pass it around.

[customspoiler='Line Begins here'] Add yourself
1.refraxion
etc.[/customspoiler][/quote]

I'd be interested!

Castlevania LOS2
Resell:
1.cesart19 (host)
Phantoms:
1.TehFlame
2.Mr_Chrillwis
My bad, I misread one of you guys as a resell ^_^; In any case, why am I out from the phantom? I initially started a 2 man phantom group of LOS2 a few pages back if you could only search...

• Assassin's Creed Freedom :cry: Ps3 Resell $5

Free

• Deathstroke Challenge Pack (4,3  2Phantoms)
  • Saints Row 2 (2 Phantoms)
  • 1 Music Unlimited 30 days code (expires 3-31-14)
  • Jp 2 1phantom
  1. The Last Guy http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/the-last-guy-bd-version/trophies/
  2. Echochrome http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/echochrome/trophies/
  3. Soul Calibur: Lost Swords http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/soul-calibur-lost-swords/trophies/
  4. Onimusha Soul http://www.exophase.com/game/%E9%AC%BC%E6%AD%A6%E8%80%85-soul-ps3/trophies/
  • Eu 1 phantom
  1. WipEout HD +Fury Expansion Pack
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

If you guys find any gameplay videos, please post them. I love me some second rate RPGs.
Group completed and phantoms already started.

Emoney you should read more posts about the group after that =P
What I do when I see a group posted, if its a few pages off the Current latest post, I copy the group name and search it(top of page) easy way to find the latest info =D

Yes I know I sound like a smartass or a douche, but I hate seeing people post outdated groups and the People who asked to join afterwards get left out. because they weren't noticed, and because some Bum re-quoted an old group list, new people join and take the slots of people who already should have been in the re-quoted list =D

see where I'm getting with this =D

• [font='comic sans ms', cursive]Assassin's Creed Freedom :cry: Ps3 Resell $5[/font]

Free
  • Deathstroke Challenge Pack (4,3 2Phantoms)
  • Saints Row 2 (2 Phantoms)
  • 1 Music Unlimited 30 days code (expires 3-31-14)
  • Jp 2 phantoms
  • Eu 1 phantom
  • WipEout HD +Fury Expansion Pack
  • Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
I got super hyped when I read that an onimusha game is released for ps3 but when I saw that trailer now on youtube I was like wtf really Capcom? A browser game? fuck dat shit, I have been waiting for an onimusha game since ps2.

Anyway looking for a timeshare of Saints Row 3 will all DLC. I only need to finish the DLCs.

can someone tell me why the phantom process is not working properly? i went on sony's site to try and deactivate all consoles, said it was done already, but that's impossible since the game just came out yesterday and i've been managing the shares

any help?

Hey guys, just checking in to see how thread is going. Started work this week and out 12 hours a day, with just 2 hours to spare before bed. Man this is gonna be an exhausting year lol, gonna miss most of the weekly action until the weekend. Feels weird not to check the thread 20 times a day lol.

If its cool with Pravado (the other resell spot) I have a Sly thieves in time share that could be passed around for free. But it will be up to the person who has the account to pass it to the next person, as I'm not very active these days. Just form a line and if enough people are interested I'll pass it around.

Line begins here: Add yourself

etc.
my share is in the library, would prefer if you didn't rent it out to non-members

[quote name="Pravado" post="11561167" timestamp="1393445945"]can someone tell me why the phantom process is not working properly? i went on sony's site to try and deactivate all consoles, said it was done already, but that's impossible since the game just came out yesterday and i've been managing the shares

any help?[/quote]

What we did was have someone go activate it on their ps3 (it'll say its activated already) and quickly deactivate the system. Then have the person who manages it (ie. Yourself)

Log back on thru the browser and deactivate.

Then it worked.

Try and see if that works for you

Group completed and phantoms already started.
Emoney you should read more posts about the group after that =P
What I do when I see a group posted, if its a few pages off the Current latest post, I copy the group name and search it(top of page) easy way to find the latest info =D

Yes I know I sound like a smartass or a douche, but I hate seeing people post outdated groups and the People who asked to join afterwards get left out. because they weren't noticed, and because some Bum re-quoted an old group list, new people join and take the slots of people who already should have been in the re-quoted list =D
see where I'm getting with this =D
I wasn't asking to join. Just wanted to see what the game was.

South Park (2)
Resell $20
1. Tiger (paid)
2. Kerouac (paid)
Phantom $10
1. josh1billion (paid)
2. Sentai_Hero_Red (paid)

PS: I haven't been around for the last 30 pages worth of posts, sorry if I missed your sign up.

What we did was have someone go activate it on their ps3 (it'll say its activated already) and quickly deactivate the system. Then have the person who manages it (ie. Yourself) Log back on thru the browser and deactivate. Then it worked. Try and see if that works for you
alright ill try this, thanks!

can someone tell me why the phantom process is not working properly? i went on sony's site to try and deactivate all consoles, said it was done already, but that's impossible since the game just came out yesterday and i've been managing the shares

any help?
dude how do you not know about this already haha youve been here longer than I have lmao

Just figured id give you an example. If you dont run into having to do something, youll never learn about.

I would explain how to fix this, but I think someone already did.

my share is in the library, would prefer if you didn't rent it out to non-members
Ok, I feel that myself and many others have been tolerant of your dictatorship of the library but this is ridiculous. The fact that you are telling another member what they can or cannot do with their share because you own the other half is taking it too far. I have seen how many times you have been questioned about your decisions and I haven't said a word but you need to lighten up. I am pretty sure I was a library member before, and if I still am then please remove me. When you decide to get off your high horse I might consider joining but until then enjoy you empire.

In the mean time, if anyone would like to rent an account that I have where pravado is the other resell let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back