CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the online fir 2k14? I picked up a phantom but haven't had time to play it. Can hop on tonight and help you knock out those wins.
not sure last time it was ok but im free whenever today just let me know or send message you needs 10 wins as well ? thanks alot for this btw

captain good luck you should go with what you're comfortable with if i ever reach 49 74 or 99 id make kingdom hearts 3 next plat

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling: Offer if price not listed.

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (non-sell) $3.33
Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)
Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)
Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)
Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme (non-sell/timeshare)
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions (non-sell/timeshare)
Resident Evil 4 (non-sell/timeshare)

Selling: Offer if price not listed.

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (non-sell) $3.33
Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)
Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)
Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)
Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme (non-sell/timeshare)
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions (non-sell/timeshare)
Resident Evil 4 (non-sell/timeshare)

Looking for FIFA 14 (PS4) and Lego Movie Game (PS3). I need resells of both.

@y2jd - if you are willing to change the group to just Lego movie game I will take a resell there.

Im desperate for a phantom spot on Dark Souls 2 group!!!

please let me know when you see one group, thank you

i am looking for GTA 5 too if anyone have it

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
Aw man.

Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PS Vita)
Hot damn! Not only one of the best games for the PSP (personally, I think it's #1), but the best monster hunter I've had the privilege of playing. The interface (organizing and moving weapons, items, etc) is better than the older versions, yet it doesn't have the difficulty-reducing mechanics of the later games (see: monster fatigue, longsword side-sweep). It has also has the most content of any Monster Hunter game. If you can control the camera with the second stick, I might have to pick it up again.

Needless to say, if you've been lucky enough to not play it yet, make sure to try it out. Expect to put in a hundred hours with ease.

Lego the movie PS4
Resell($30)
Phantom($20)
1.teh reaper

Add yourself if interested please have feedback thanks! Also if anybody has a batman Arkham origins share let me know thanks.

Who where the participants of that J-stars group we formed 10-20 pages ago? Did you we get a host/fill the last spot?
I have a question for frequent GameStop shoppers.
Huh, why doesn't GameStop carry any PS Vita games(or at least recent ones)? I went to at least 15 GameStops between NJ and Manhattan, and no Vita games, accessories or memory card(if they had any it would be a 4GB). All they had was Fifa 13, Muramasa Rebirth, Most Wanted, Sly cooper, Tearaway, jack and daxter, Madden and so many copies of AC3L.

The Walking Dead S2E2 Hits PS3 Tuesday, Watch the New Trailer

PS Vita version of The Walking Dead: Season Two is tracking for release towards the end of March. Episode 1 and Episode 2 will both be available at launch, along with a Season Pass option.

Preview March’s Instant Game Collection

• Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
  • Tomb Raider (PS3)
  • Thomas Was Alone (PS3)
  • Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
  • Unit 13 (PS Vita)
  • Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PS Vita)
Still wondering what the ugrade is to Dead Nation. I haven't heard anything about it till this announcement of us getting it next month.

Still wondering what the ugrade is to Dead Nation. I haven't heard anything about it till this announcement of us getting it next month.
It's for the ps4, thats the upgrade. Maybe the zombies skin shimmers like Laura Crofts hair . :bs:

Who where the participants of that J-stars group we formed 10-20 pages ago? Did you we get a host/fill the last spot?
I have a question for frequent GameStop shoppers.
Huh, why doesn't GameStop carry any PS Vita games(or at least recent ones)? I went to at least 15 GameStops between NJ and Manhattan, and no Vita games, accessories or memory card(if they had any it would be a 4GB). All they had was Fifa 13, Muramasa Rebirth, Most Wanted, Sly cooper, Tearaway, jack and daxter, Madden and so many copies of AC3L.
from what i heard from my gamestop ps vita wasnt selling well because of 3ds. the 2 local gamestop i went to dont have no new vita games or selling a new vita. only used. gamestop is all about making money from their consumer but not alot of people buy vita games

Any season pass holders of The Walking Dead timesharing all future episodes from 2 through 5? Send me a PM with your price if you are.

Looking for FIFA 14 (PS4) and Lego Movie Game (PS3). I need resells of both.

@y2jd - if you are willing to change the group to just Lego movie game I will take a resell there.
no funds for it atm i may have to sell nfs rivals slot or trade it toward lego movie after i get last few trophies

Got caught up in FF14 and EDF. I can give you a hand today after 10PM EST.
its all good take your time im not sure about tonight i have class at 9 am in morning i might be up then i have phantom slot too its not going anywhere

Well, screw this!
If the group for Castlevania LoS2 (cesart19's group) ain't completed yet because we need one more resell I'll take that damned resell then! (got the cash for it now)
I've GOT to play it, like the Castlevania fan I am.
So if the other phantom who got out of the group or whatever is still interested in a phantom then we should be all set?

[quote name="Raiborg" post="11563497" timestamp="1393512723"]Aw man.

Hot damn! Not only one of the best games for the PSP (personally, I think it's #1), but the best monster hunter I've had the privilege of playing. The interface (organizing and moving weapons, items, etc) is better than the older versions, yet it doesn't have the difficulty-reducing mechanics of the later games (see: monster fatigue, longsword side-sweep). It has also has the most content of any Monster Hunter game. If you can control the camera with the second stick, I might have to pick it up again.

Needless to say, if you've been lucky enough to not play it yet, make sure to try it out. Expect to put in a hundred hours with ease.[/quote]

It maybe true for hardcore players, but I think MHP3rd is more newbies friendly (just it never made it to the West :( ). IIRC you can control the camera with right stick as every other PSP games on Vita. Its a upgraded version of MHF2 so everything is pretty much identical only with new monsters, maps, weapons, armor sets and the fenyles AI.

Well, screw this!
If the group for Castlevania LoS2 (cesart19's group) ain't completed yet because we need one more resell I'll take that damned resell then! (got the cash for it now)
I've GOT to play it, like the Castlevania fan I am.
So if the other phantom who got out of the group or whatever is still interested in a phantom then we should be all set?
Castlevania LOS2

Resell:

1.cesart19 (host)

2.Mr_Chrillwis

Phantoms:

1.TehFlame

need one more phantom

Phantoms

The Last of Us: Left Behind (NA) - $2.50

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $1.33

Tales of Xillia - $4

Lego Marvel Superheroes (PS3) - $4

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 - $3

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F - $6

Dragon's Crown + Catherine (one account) - $7

Persona 4 Arena - $2.50

Dragon dogma resell, ni no kuni (ps3) resell for sale. Just pm me an offer, not looking for much especially for dragon dogma

So did you guys ever finish that Magus group? I'd take a resell if its still open or if you want to sell it. Supposedly its about 6 hours and a pretty easy platinum.

Lego the movie PS4 
Resell($30)
Phantom($20)
1.teh reaper

Add yourself if interested please have feedback thanks! Also if anybody has a batman Arkham origins share let me know.

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
Of Orcs and Men 3 - 3 $
Minecraft - 3 $
Rayman Legends - 5 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 5 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
Top Spin 4 - 4 $

PS4 Phantoms
BF4 - 9 $

[quote name="extra80" post="11564475" timestamp="1393535499"]Selling
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
Of Orcs and Men 3 - 3 $
Minecraft - 3 $
Rayman Legends - 5 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 5 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
Top Spin 4 - 4 $

PS4 Phantoms
BF4 - 9 $[/quote]

I'll take the bf4 phantom.

selling a Resell of Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, $20 paypal

also:

Acct: #1 $35 Phantom (JP)

The Witch & The Hundred Knight (Majo to Hyakkihei)

BlazBlue Chronophantasma

-Kokonoe DLC

-Yuuki Terumi DLC

-All DLC Color Palettes

-Classic Noel

Acct: #2 Phantom $20 Phantom

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O

Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #3 Phantom $7
Dead Space 3

Acct: #4 Phantom $15

Batman Arkham Origins w/ DLC

-Deathstroke

Diablo 3 w/ DLC

-Infernal Helm

Acct: #5  $8 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #6 $7 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #7 $6 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

Acct: #8 $7 Phantom
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f

Acct: #9 $7 Phantom

DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC
-Vergils Downfall
-Costume Pack
-Samurai Pack

Acct: #10  $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #11  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

Acct: #12  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 Premium (Includes all DLC Map Packs)

with the exception of accounts #1, 11 & 12 theyre all USA based.

I forget who it was, but I remember someone saying that there's no reason to battle enemies in Lightning Returns. After playing through two days in the game, I feel like that was the most incorrect thing I've heard about it so far. It seems like nearly all of the sub quests, and even some of the main ones require you to fight a decent amount of enemies. Plus, how in the hell would you recover EP if you're not battling?

Also the combat is fun, so there's that. I know I'm late to this party, but thought I'd give my opinion anyways.

I forget who it was, but I remember someone saying that there's no reason to battle enemies in Lightning Returns. After playing through two days in the game, I feel like that was the most incorrect thing I've heard about it so far. It seems like nearly all of the sub quests, and even some of the main ones require you to fight a decent amount of enemies. Plus, how in the hell would you recover EP if you're not battling?

Also the combat is fun, so there's that. I know I'm late to this party, but thought I'd give my opinion anyways.
Might had been YourCheapGamer. I know Pravado responded and said don't, you'll regret it.

lol
Kotaku took 4 hours to get through Agreus.
fucking how can you spend 4 hours on it..?
"There's nothing wrong with Agreus' section! It's just that these days playing using your brain is out of fashion" - Actual quote from snakey's link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back