CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
no hyvlt3 is in with us still.
Edit: I edited in the Yaiba groups. I believe Hyevltg switched to Oblivion's group.
Actually snakey =( Rai be telling the truff!
At first I thought you disbanded the group because I couldnt find it. and then you posted a post without me in the group so that showed it was final.
I joined Obil's group and we've already passed payments...

If anyone is looking for PSN credit in the future I have a few groups who bought games during the buy $60 get $10 and plan to sell the codes and split the profit.

Since these expire soon after the promotion I thought I should post this early and see if anyone wants to buy them at a discount. Wasn't sure if this was ok to post in the PSN code trade thread since technically I will not receive the codes until Sony sends them.

MLB The Show PS3 April 1st

$20 V4oldboy

$20

$10 Snakey

$10

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is looking for PSN credit in the future I have a few groups who bought games during the buy $60 get $10 and plan to sell the codes and split the profit.

Since these expire soon after the promotion I thought I should post this early and see if anyone wants to buy them at a discount. Wasn't sure if this was ok to post in the PSN code trade thread since technically I will not receive the codes until Sony sends them.
I would be interested in those discounted codes.

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z / Deadpool / Hotline Miami - Group

Sellable Spots - $25:
-Amir
-volt1up (willing to switch to a non-sell if needed)

Non-Sellable Spots - $15:
-Zamien [CAG]
-

Want NHL 14 resell.
There was another poster looking for a resell of NHL 14. I wanted a resell but I'd be fine with a phantom. Maybe we can find a second phantom and get it going.

It was Bravens.

S-Bravens (Looking back don't think user specified P or S. Could go either way?)

S-WiiNet

P-smtipple (I could switch to S if needed)

P-???

Annnnnd here's a last minute group at a lovely discount 

Thread vets/regulars only please.

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES $20 $11 PS3 verison

Resell: $3.56

1. KuHLiiDE [Host]

2. Yanksfan

Phantom: $1.83

1. Snakeybro

2. Pancakes 

On a side note, I'm really close to the platinum for DoD3! Just bout a million currency away :D

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES $20 $11

1. KuHLiiDE [Host]

2. Yanksfan

1. Snakeybro

2. On Hold

On a side note, I'm really close to the platinum for DoD3! Just bout a million currency away :D
In, thanks man. :)

1. KuHLiiDE [Host]

2. Yanksfan

1. Snakeybro

2. On Hold (waiting for direct reply)

Let me know if that person doesn't take that last phantom but he'd be crazy not to.

1. KuHLiiDE [Host]
2. Yanksfan

1. Snakeybro
2. On Hold (waiting for direct reply)

These are damn good prices for the newest Metal Gear movie.

Hey clone, i looked at the lists and i didn't see my last 2 groups. Here's the info so you can update:

MGS5:Ground Zeroes (pre-order: comes w/ Peace Walker HD)
Resell - $6.67
1. mark77
2. StarShadow
Phantoms - $3.33
3. Munny1212
4. gmoney1234567890

Need for Speed Most Wanted + Hot Pursuit + The Run (On Sale)
$5.00
1. Emoney244 (Paid)
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit
2.Jaskull

Uh, if anyone has any leftover slots for FFX-X2 please P.M me. Don't really like doing last minute things, but I really had no clue all these games were coming out this week since I've been busy with other things/backlog. Physical it is.

Have a few resells to sell. I need to clear some users from my PS3/PS4. I do typically sell slots for my slots, but I need some room so pm any offers. Willing to be very reasonable, i.e. very cheap.

I have resells and phantoms of these available.

Sound Shapes PS3

Sound Shapes PS4

Guacamelee PS3

Ni No Kuni PS3

MLB 13: The Show PS3

I think its more along the lines of its tricky to do and if done wrong you lose your phantom and there no going back. hence why no one really uses it now.

ring ding ding ding....  anyway.

Selling phantom for upcoming Blazblue Chrono Phantasma game, Rayman Legends, and Divekick for $14. Will be available on 3/25 when Blazblue 3 comes out. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Also, if anyone is selling PSN $20 code, let me know.

Guys, some of us are not getting a PS4. Some not now, others not ever. How would you like the idea of splitting the threads one for PS3 gamesharing and one for PS4 gamesharing?

Just loaded 300$ into a new PSN account, will this give me 5*10$ or its really only for the first 60? Ahh well doesnt really matter. It will probably last for a year for me or more anyways LOL.
Every time that I have loaded an account like that there is a $150.00 max on the wallet. Did you just get caught in a lie again GG? Just do us all a favor and leave. You make yourself look stupid every time you post.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/213/~/wallet-limit

Guys, some of us are not getting a PS4. Some not now, others not ever. How would you like the idea of splitting the threads one for PS3 gamesharing and one for PS4 gamesharing?
Boss man, we cannot and will not do that.. The mods already hate this thread and all of the drama it brings to this forum. Besides, its pointless seeing how it's mostly PS3 users that use this thread, I don't think Clone would do something like that.

PlayStation Plus: Thomas Was Alone & Unit 13 for Members

1. Luftrausers (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy )     $7.99+     $9.99
  2. Steamworld Dig (PS4 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)     $7.99+     $9.99
  3. Grand Theft Auto III     $2.39+     $2.99
  4. Grand Theft Auto IV     $4.79+     $5.99
  5. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars     $4.79+     $5.99
  6. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City     $4.79+     $5.99
  7. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories     $4.79+     $5.99
  8. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories     $2.39+     $2.99
  9. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas     $3.59+     $4.49
  10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City     $2.39+     $2.99
  11. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories     $4.79+     $5.99
  12. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories     $2.39+     $2.99

If there becomes any ground zeroes ps4 nonsells available, I'm down for one. Didn't mean to wait so long, just won't have a car to go get a physical copy for a while :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back