CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a resell spot available in a group with Atelier Escha and Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky and The Witch and the Hundred Knight, both games are on the account. $26.66 for the resell, let me know if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: Dark Souls II resell -- $18

PM me if wanting this.

Feedback Vet CAGs/GTZers only.

Thanks.

EDIT: On another note, renting MGS: Ground Zeroes from Redbox for $2.05,

it seems like a demo to me and not worth a gameshare slot (even if a phantom).

Finished Ground Zeroes, its really awesome even if its like only 50 mins long. You do unlock side ops when u beat it though and if u collect all the xof patches, you get the bonus ps3/ps4 exculsive Deja Vu misssion.

Sorry to do this, but I'll be putting Yaiba on hold for now. I didn't expect it to get amazing scores, but it's currently at 48 on Metacritic. I'm going to wait for some more reviews to come out until deciding, but if they remain at this level, I won't be getting it. I should be able to come to a decision by the time it releases.

As for Ground Zeroes, did you notice the load times when trying to bring up a map or switching pretty much anything on the idroid? Considering the game is not paused when you are in menus, I found this quite irritating. (PS4)

Sorry to do this, but I'll be putting Yaiba on hold for now. I didn't expect it to get amazing scores, but it's currently at 48 on Metacritic. I'm going to wait for some more reviews to come out until deciding, but if they remain at this level, I won't be getting it. I should be able to come to a decision by the time it releases.

As for Ground Zeroes, did you notice the load times when trying to bring up a map or switching pretty much anything on the idroid? Considering the game is not paused when you are in menus, I found this quite irritating. (PS4)
heres a gameplay vid for yaiba, it looks fun.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDOsETtMUWs[/youtube]

ok ok...I think I have my times off by a lot now.

When exactly did they USED to update the PS Store?
was it 11am EST ? or 3pm PST? or EST? I'm so confused now.

Does PSN keep changing the times?

Curious, but is it possible to timeshare MGSV:GZ for the PS4?
Its possible. obviously you know this question cant fully be answered here ;D

ok ok...I think I have my times off by a lot now.

When exactly did they USED to update the PS Store?
was it 11am EST ? or 3pm PST? or EST? I'm so confused now.

Does PSN keep changing the times?
I was under the impression that it was noon PST, but they have said that they will continue to target 2PM PST/ 5PM EST, so it should update in around 5 hours or so.

As for Newtype's post, he was looking to timeshare, he wasn't asking if it can be timeshared. I've already PM'd him.

Edit: Lol, Yaiba is now at 41. How low can it go?

usually 4-7 pm est
Tyty
I was under the impression that it was noon PST, but they have said that they will continue to target 2PM PST/ 5PM EST, so it should update in around 5 hours or so.

As for Newtype's post, he was looking to timeshare, he wasn't asking if it can be timeshared. I've already PM'd him.

Edit: Lol, Yaiba is now at 41. How low can it go?
and ty.
But cmon Rai I know youre better than this! deciding a game's good or not based on a metacritic score? really, just watch dat gameplay! the game looks really fun and totally worth 20/10
I'm really excited to see how Ninja Gaiden's creator goes from NG to this.

No, I agree, I don't judge a game based on numbers alone. I'm primarily interested in gameplay. If the main criticisms of the game were 'too immature', 'horrible story' or 'it's an awful Ninja Gaiden game', that wouldn't bother me, but I am seeing the reviews say the camera is horrid and gameplay is hampered in a major way as a result. I don't have the patience for games with bad cameras. While I eventually got used to Rising's, you could at least move it around. In Yaiba, there are only two settings.

If anyone's doing a Ground Zeroes gameshare, I'd like to get in on a phantom please. Or a resell, maybe, but I really just want a phantom.
edit: for ps3

Anyone playing Unit 13 today??

Need help with

-Complete an operation in co-op.

-Get a higher mission score than someone on your friends list.

General question to the group, how would a ps4 gameshare be split if you include a locked phantom?
30/20/10

I wasn't sure of the exact process (and never got an answer when I asked) so I personally haven't done one yet.
I actually think locked phantoms were fixed/patched.
Sony really wanted to limit gamesharing after it began to get exploited; it went from 5 Resells to 2 resells and then when PS4 came out they reduced it to only 1 resell and people were able to use an exploit to make an extra phantom (locked) if you look back in this thread some of the first groups consisted of locked phantoms and then later on no group was using them. My guess is its been fixed, but I also remember a lot of complaints about people not getting the game because the locked phantom became the phantom or vice versa.
The main reason no one is telling you the steps is mostly due to the fact its bound to get the Eye of Sau--Sony to gaze in our direction if we continue to exploit further than we already are. Game sharing isnt illegal but we are "exploiting" what it was originally designed for.
We really dont need newbies poking their noses deeper than necessary and ruining a perfectly good thing.

Giving away a free phantom of my barren main to a trusted CAG later today/this week. You just have to answer these questions:

What were the first games released on these systems:
PSX:
PS2:
PSP:
PS3:
Vita:
NDS:
Who did the voice for Sonic on "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"?
Fill In the blank:
What is the name of this terrible game realeased In the 90's?
_____ FU

PM me your answers.

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
Atelier Escha & Logy - 8 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Dark Souls 2 - 10 $
COD Black Ops II + Season Pass - 10 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Gran Turismo 6 - 6 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 5 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
Top Spin 4 - 4 $
Doki Doki Universe - 1 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment

Literally the only update i care about in the last 6 months and they fuck up. SONY PLEASE.

They really need to get it together over there
Ohhh right cause we all pay them dem big bucks to keep shit at 100% ohh yaaa

So what if they're a few hours off, I'm not paying a premium so cut em some slack. its not like they're being tardy AND keeping us in the dark about it, wouldn't you rather like to know what the fuck is going on versus being treated differently.

getting impatient about trivial things. silly sillies.

It's like they're going back to the old days...  Used to be we had no idea when an update would hit, could be 2:00 p..m EST, could be 1:00 a.m. EST.  It's a shame, they've been pretty consistent over the past year or so.

So what if they're a few hours off, I'm not paying a premium so cut em some slack. its not like they're being tardy AND keeping us in the dark about it, wouldn't you rather like to know what the fuck is going on versus being treated differently.

Normally I'd agree, but even Nintendo gets their stuff up in a timely and consistent manner. It's a bit ridiculous when nearly every other major digital storefront can get updates on or around the same time week in and week out and then Sony can't even get an update consistently going within a 12 hour window.

*EDIT*

And they should strive to get better and there's nothing wrong with us trying to step on their toes a bit over it... They've been a big proponent of pushing digital sales. Why should their consumers want to support them with digital sales if they're constantly kept waiting?

Chill the fuck out. Getting impatient but I'm not busting balls about it. I'm not saying they're not doing their job well, just merely saying please update the store.

Jesus Christ.Calm down.

MGSVGZ is just a mini game right, sorry been out of the loop lately. Too much FF14.
[customspoiler='around 10mins']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dINNhfwVgI[/customspoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back