CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad was a copy paste error.

Yanks fan and captaintek are in a separate group
Well then the two groups could go, saw Scythe post he wanted a phantom.

$20
1. v4oldboy
----------------
$10
3. Snakey
4. ScytheX3

$20
----------------
$10
3. Tekkie

4. yanksfan

Last edited by a moderator:
Deception 4 PS3 Preorder+ Trapt ($60.00)

Resell $20.00

1.m_m23 (host)

2.??

Phantom $10.00

1.??

2.??

Atelier Ayesha + Escha Logy ($100.00)

Resell $33.33

1.m_m23 (host)

2.??

Phantom $16.66

1.??

2.??

Vets only for resells, if you are new its phantom only and you will have to provide a deposit if interested otherwise feel free to add your name to the list.  

For Sale:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer - Resell - $10/Phantom -$5

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $6

BioShock + BioShock Infinite + Infinite's season pass (includes Burial at Sea part 2 which releases on Tuesday) Phantom - $5

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

Infamous Second Son currently being rented

[PS4]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes currently being rented

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - $0.50/week  (23GB)

South Park: The Stick of Truth currently being rented

Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well

Dark Souls II currently being rented

Yeah thats why I had asked. I used to just use yahoo but screw that phone verification crap.
I still make a ton of accounts through Yahoo. Just use your phone to look up a friend's mobile number and change the digits by a couple. I have been turned down a couple of times where it wants to send a message to check but if that happens I just go back a page and enter the info again. It takes less than a minute to make an account.

ok well, all the dlc besides arrival (good luck finding a share, let alone one for $0.50). he was clearly asking for all the dlc, figured i'd give him the heads up
Yea. I really meant that one. Or any of the armor and weapon packs. There are like 5 of those. Figured someone has them all

My friend dropped his PS4 and it won't read the hard drive, says it still takes discs well and everything. He's willing to sell it for cheap ($125) to me, any chance I can salvage it? 

Asking becuase if I get an answer, I'll be buying some PS4 shares for sure. 

My friend dropped his PS4 and it won't read the hard drive, says it still takes discs well and everything. He's willing to sell it for cheap ($125) to me, any chance I can salvage it?

You could just get a new hard drive. No guarantees on it working but it should.

That's what I was thinking, problem is, if it doesn't work I don't want to be out $125, would Sony possibly repair it for a fee, talking worst case scenario? It doesn't come with controllers or anything so idk if its even worth it. 

My thinking is the guy wasn't handy enough to fix it,and he already bought a new one hence why he's selling

This is just me speaking with my own inner monologue, but if this was really my *friend* (I make a distinction b/w friends and acquaintances) I would probably suggest that s/he try swapping the HDDs first instead of trying to get a cheap machine for myself. If they really just dont want it, and they are an actual *friend*, they should let *you* try swapping HDDs before you buy.

Of course, if this is a cat you met via Craigslist (or the like) please ignore the above.

Anyone managed to 100% ground zeroes yet? If so how long did it take?
I got 90% of trophies in two days. Just waiting for a guide now to get the other two trophies. In fact just 1 trophy with the cassette tapes because I can get the other trophy without a guide.
It will take something like 7-10 hours to get 100% on this imo

A PS4 for that cheap is insanity, I'd get it if it played discs still. And I think swapping the hard drive would work.
Thanks for the advice, considering it still turns on and reads discs I'd say everything should be good. I went ahead and bought it so I should have it in a few days, could anyone here pm me to with a 1TB HD that they could suggest that works well with the ps4, I'll of course research myself too, I just trust your guys opinion as well(if not more haha) Thanks again

Need For Speed Rivals PS3 Resell

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag with Season Pass PS3 Resell

available for sale/trade

will trade for Lego Movie (not both accounts)

Anyone managed to 100% ground zeroes yet? If so how long did it take?

Hoping to be done this weekend.

I got 90% of trophies in two days. Just waiting for a guide now to get the other two trophies. In fact just 1 trophy with the cassette tapes because I can get the other trophy without a guide.
It will take something like 7-10 hours to get 100% on this imo
There's a guide up for cassettes on playstationtrophies.org. Completing all levels on hard is a requirement after all, not like a few days ago when I told you there's no reason to play on hard. :)

What's not to like here.

THE VERDICT
Whatever you do, do not buy this game, even if you happen to have the spare cash lying around. The gameplay is poorly done, the visuals are substandard and the profanity is laughable. The only reason anyone would ever want this title is for achievement/trophy farming, but even then you should rent it or look for a bargain basement sale. Even then, it’s hard to justify polluting your game account with this detritus. I will say it again: do not buy this game.

Offering a resell:

Fight Night Champion with Online Pass, Bare Knuckles, and Isaac Frost

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 2 Innocent Sin

Grand Theft Auto IV

Includes 3 month membership of PlayStation Plus bought this month

5 bucks or trade.

What's not to like here.

THE VERDICT
Whatever you do, do not buy this game, even if you happen to have the spare cash lying around. The gameplay is poorly done, the visuals are substandard and the profanity is laughable. The only reason anyone would ever want this title is for achievement/trophy farming, but even then you should rent it or look for a bargain basement sale. Even then, it’s hard to justify polluting your game account with this detritus. I will say it again: do not buy this game.
I could had told you that :) I remember the review on G4TV and its one of the worst games around. Don't think it's as bad as Haze from what I heard.

Random question:

I have a phantom share of Borderlands 2 on a separate account I bought a long time ago.

I want to clear a spot on my PS3 and see that I can get BL2 from PS Plus.  Therefore I want to delete the account that i have BL2 on phantom.

Do I have to redownload the game on my main with PS+?  Or can I keep the same BL2 on my PS3?

ALSO:  Do I need to have played Bioshock 1 or 2 to understand Bioshock Infinite?

Im trying to finally get around to all these PS Plus games!

Random question:

I have a phantom share of Borderlands 2 on a separate account I bought a long time ago.

I want to clear a spot on my PS3 and see that I can get BL2 from PS Plus. Therefore I want to delete the account that i have BL2 on phantom.

Do I have to redownload the game on my main with PS+? Or can I keep the same BL2 on my PS3?
I'm sure you don't have to download it again. You can download a game, deactivate the account then use a second account with the game on the download list and it will work.

Random question:

I want to clear a spot on my PS3 and see that I can get BL2 from PS Plus. Therefore I want to delete the account that i have BL2 on phantom.

Do I have to redownload the game on my main with PS+? Or can I keep the same BL2 on my PS3?

ALSO: Do I need to have played Bioshock 1 or 2 to understand Bioshock Infinite?

The ending of Infinite may be slightly confusing to you if you haven't played 1 or two, but other than that it stands completely on it's own.

I would recommend playing Bioshock Infinite twice before expecting to fully understand it, and even then You may not. I just love the series for the imagery, atmosphere and gameplay.

Hey fellas i just completed ac4 FINALLY do any of you have the season pass laying around so i can run through the story dlc real quick? Pm me please.

Play the first two and skip infinite.

Edit: The Minerva's Den DLC for the second game is on par with the first game, if not better.

Random question:

Borderlands: No, you don't have to download again, just start the download on the PS+ account and then cancel it.
Bioshock: I would highly suggest playing Bioshock 1 so you can understand the ending a lot better. You'll appreciate all the work that the developers put into making it a great game. Bioshock still holds up greatly and is not that scary after the fourth area. It turns into an RPG ahead of anything after that.

Need For Speed Rivals PS3 Resell

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag with Season Pass PS3 Resell

available for $9 each or $18 for pair

Offering a resell:

Fight Night Champion with Online Pass, Bare Knuckles, and Isaac Frost

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 2 Innocent Sin

Grand Theft Auto IV

Includes 3 month membership of PlayStation Plus bought this month

5 bucks or trade.
Persona 2: Innocent Sin was taken off the PS Store, because it's one of those games with an exploit (which usually get taken off the store after 48 hours of being up). "Modded" my Vita in time before it came off.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin was taken off the PS Store, because it's one of those games with an exploit (which usually get taken off the store after 48 hours of being up). "Modded" my Vita in time before it came off.
So does that mean it's not downloadable anymore even if I bought it? Haven't downloaded it again since I got my new PS3

It's still downloadable as long as it's in your list. Just completed story on Lego marvel, started it 3 weeks ago. it's so hard finding time to play anymore.

Ok, so I might be getting a PS4 this week. Any games you guys would recommend? I decided to wait on it because there were no games out atm that caught my eye and now I don't really know what's the best game out (excluding infamous). Also, does anyone know if the system is region free

Ok, so I might be getting a PS4 this week. Any games you guys would recommend? I decided to wait on it because there were no games out atm that caught my eye and now I don't really know what's the best game out (excluding infamous). Also, does anyone know if the system is region free
yea, same as PS3. DLC is region locked I believe.

To be honest - the only must have so far for me was FIFA 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back