CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok maybe I'm just being impatient (which is normal for me) but I posted yesterday with a phantom of Infamous for sale. I specifically said I need it started asap. So it gets sold asap of course...but I've heard nothing from the guy since he bought it. The point of me posting that I needed it started asap is because someone else is waiting to play the game. And now almost 24 hours later they're still waiting...

So how long is long enough for me to say screw it and deactivate/refund the person? Should I just suck it up and give him another 24 hours? Is 24 hours long enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok maybe I'm just being impatient (which is normal for me) but I posted yesterday with a phantom of Infamous for sale. I specifically said I need it started asap. So it gets sold asap of course...but I've heard nothing from the guy since he bought it. The point of me posting that I needed it started asap is because someone else is waiting to play the game. And now almost 24 hours later they're still waiting...

So how long is long enough for me to say screw it and deactivate/refund the person? Should I just suck it up and give him another 24 hours? Is 24 hours long enough?
How reputable is the guy that bought the phantom? Does he not answer your pm's?

Just got home and my new PS4 was waiting for me. It has been such a long shitty day that I think all I can do is set it up. The system is pretty beast though, I love the feel of the new DualShock and the speed of the OS so far.
Congrats on the new console bro as for me i still have a mammoth backlog of both 360 and ps3 games to tackle before joining that elite.

So does that mean it's not downloadable anymore even if I bought it? Haven't downloaded it again since I got my new PS3
Uh, no. Sony completely removed it from the store. It won't be on your download list. So it was basically a one shot thing, I have considered calling up Sony for a refund for it, but since they would see I have a Vita, they'd probably suspect something. The "updates" they made for the Vita was to remove the exploits.

Going for a Plat run on inFamous Second Son (deserves a Plat run from a inFamous fan).

More than halfway there, going through the Evil story playthrough.

Got a FarCry Classic resell for $3.33

I have 2 Ace Combat Assault Horizon phantoms available for only $2.00 each!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag with Season Pass PS3 Resell

available for $9..

i need to lay off gamesharing for a while.. im trying to acquire PSVita.

LEGO Marvel resell (ps3) - $8

Rayman Legends resell (ps3) - $8

Just got home and my new PS4 was waiting for me. It has been such a long shitty day that I think all I can do is set it up. The system is pretty beast though, I love the feel of the new DualShock and the speed of the OS so far.
Ha. I actually had every intention of buying a wii u last week, but said fuck it and opted for a ps4 instead. Have no clue what I'll even play on it, but at least mah trophies sync faster now. :cool: Kidding aside I am eager to try Infamous, though. Looks pretty.

LEGO Marvel resell (ps3) - $8

Rayman Legends resell (ps3) - $8

Ha. I actually had every intention of buying a wii u last week, but said fuck it and opted for a ps4 instead. Have no clue what I'll even play on it, but at least mah trophies sync faster now. :cool: Kidding aside I am eager to try Infamous, though. Looks pretty.
I'd like to get in on a WiiU at some point, but it will have to be around the $150 range. PS4 was a bit of a crapshoot purchase, but gamesharing helps offset the overall cost invested. Plus I really wanted to play MGS and MLB next gen, as well as hop into Infamous too.

Got a question about resells... Say I have a resell-able game downloaded, and I want to temporarily free up a slot on my PS3 for another game. Can I delete that slot without deleting the game itself? I know it will be unplayable until the account is re-activated on my PS3. I just don't want to have to download things again.

Got a question about resells... Say I have a resell-able game downloaded, and I want to temporarily free up a slot on my PS3 for another game. Can I delete that slot without deleting the game itself? I know it will be unplayable until the account is re-activated on my PS3. I just don't want to have to download things again.
Yes, that is correct.

Yes, that works just fine.

Edit - Ninja-ed by Clyde

Hi,

I'm looking for some PS4 games.

Preferably resell, but could be phantom too.

The games are:

Thief

Rayman Legends

Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition

Knack

Contrast

Escape Plan

Trine 2

Please PM me if you wanna make a deal.

Reasonable price please!

Thx  mery much!

I traded in my PS4, I was just wondering if anyone was interested in an account that has Knack, Killzone and Killzone Season Pass. It hasn't been deactivated at all so it can have phantom and resell. I'm asking for $80 PayPal.

Da Drop

PS4

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete

Fez(cross-buy)

PS3

Deception IV: Blood Ties

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends 

Fez

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Cabela Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts

Witch and the Hundred Knight

Vita

Fez

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete

Destiny of Spirits

Deception IV

i might switch over to ur mlb group yanks if it gets filled faster.

In case anyone's thinking about starting up a group for any NISA games soon:

nisa_psn_price_drops.png

On a related note, does anyone have a Guided Fate Paradox resell available?
I would be interested in a GFP and/or Legasista group, resell or phantom. Can't host though.

Question for the platinum trophy hunters -

What guides do you use for games?  I am about to play Bioshock (The original), and I fired up the Forum Roadmap guide on Playstationtrophies.org or whatever.

The thread is great in explaining trophies, but it doesnt really list them in order of things you need to do, things you cant miss at each spot, etc.

Is there a place that lists trophies in that order?  To make sure you dont miss things?

Phantoms for sale:

Dark Souls 2 $10

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $2

Lego Marvel Superheroes $4

Tales of Xillia $4

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 $3

I want a phantom spot for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma if anyone is planning a group.
I had you in for a slot for the copy I'm buying on launch day.

Question about PS3 downloads. I know you need double the space on the HDD to download, but is double the space always required?

I download a 10 gig game, so I need 20 gb of space. Once the download and install is complete, do I need only the 10 GB of space or will I need the 20?

Question about PS3 downloads. I know you need double the space on the HDD to download, but is double the space always required?

I download a 10 gig game, so I need 20 gb of space. Once the download and install is complete, do I need only the 10 GB of space or will I need the 20?
Just the 10 (though sometimes it's more than what you download because of compression)

It needs double because it is saving the installer, and then copying those files, (so it's x2) but then deletes the installer giving you the space back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back