CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braid + Plants vs Zombies + Sam & Max The Devil’s Playhouse + Tales of Monkey Island + Tokyo Jungle GROUP

R - $1.67

1.raiden_86

2.RPG

P - $0.83

1.Albani310

Edit Sorry cant take it , forgot no free users on my PS3 , will end up getting the games i want on my main .

Last edited by a moderator:
phantoms

Dragon's Crown + Catherine (one account) $6

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $2.50

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Million Fighters pack $5

PS4 Trials Fusion phantom for sale

Trials Fusion (Standard $20 version)

R - $13

ShockandAww

-------------------------

P - $7

Hey guys, Boosted and myself have decided to make a group for some of these titles in the Flash Sale. We are purchasing 10 of them, in fact. We will be the resells and we decided we wanted to give back to this awesome community by gifting the phantom slots away to two people on here. After thinking about it long and hard, we decided to do a contest to determine who would get the free phantoms.

The contest is pretty simple. There are 34 flash titles on sale and we are purchasing 10. The two people that guess the 10 titles we are buying will be the winners. If no one guesses all 10 correctly, it will be the two people that guess the closest. If anyone has any questions, just ask. Otherwise, start guessing away. :D

Now, there is extra credit on this exam. If anyone puts in bold, big font that the Red Sox suck, you will get a bonus point.

Sample Sheet:

THE RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, Boosted and myself have decided to make a group for some of these titles in the Flash Sale. We are purchasing 10 of them, in fact. We will be the resells and we decided we wanted to give back to this awesome community by gifting the phantom slots away to two people on here. After thinking about it long and hard, we decided to do a contest to determine who would get the free phantoms.

The contest is pretty simple. There are 34 flash titles on sale and we are purchasing 10. The two people that guess the 10 titles we are buying will be the winners. If no one guesses all 10 correctly, it will be the two people that guess the closest. If anyone has any questions, just ask. Otherwise, start guessing away. :D

Now, there is extra credit on this exam. If anyone puts in bold, big font that the Red Sox suck, you will get a bonus point.

Sample Sheet:

1.braid

2.urban trial freestyle

3.Retro/Grade

4.Plants vs Zombies

5.Retro City Rampage

6.Red Faction 2

7.Tokyo Jungle

8.World Gone Sour

9.When Vikings Attack

10.Jurassic Park

Sorry but Yankees suck.

Sample Sheet:

1. Tokyo Jungle

2. Tokyo Jungle

3. Tokyo Jungle

4. Tokyo Jungle

5. Tokyo Jungle

6. Tokyo Jungle

7. Tokyo Jungle

8. Tokyo Jungle

9. Tokyo Jungle

10. Tokyo Jungle

YANKEES SUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

EDIT: In all seriousness, I hope Toykyo Jungle is in the list as that game is the bees knees.

Sample Sheet:

THE RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!! + CaptainTek
[customspoiler='Rpg picks + [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Red Sucks[/COLOR][/B]']
1.Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series

2.Braid

3.World Gone Sour

4.CTR: Crash Team Racing

5.Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Season

6.Plants vs Zombies

7.“Sam & Max” The Devil’s Playhouse

8.Super Stardust HD

9.Tales of Monkey Island

10.Tokyo Jungle[/customspoiler]

My guesses:

1. Tokyo Jungle

2. Monkey Island

3. Back To The Future

4. Plants Vs Zombies

5. Crash Commando

6. Sam and Max

7. Super Stardust HD

8. When Vikings Attack

9. Everyday Shooter

10. EchoChrome 2

1.braid

2.urban trial freestyle

3.Retro/Grade

4.Plants vs Zombies

5.Retro City Rampage

6.Red Faction 2

7.Tokyo Jungle

8.World Gone Sour

9.When Vikings Attack

10.Jurassic Park

Sorry but Yankees suck.
I would give you a -1000 penalty, but being a Met fan is more than punishment enough.

Just as an update, the two people in the lead have guessed 7 and 6 right respectively. Of course, we are not revealing who they are quite yet..

1. Everyday Shooter ps3
  2. Gotham City Impostors
  3. Plants vs Zombies
  4. Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series
  5. Tokyo Jungle
  6. Urban Trial Freestyle ps3
  7. When Vikings Attack
  8. World Gone Sour
  9. Red Faction: Battlegrounds
  10. Retro/Grade

( nvm =)) )

1. Braid
2. Tokyo Jungle
3. Jurassic Park
4. Crash Bandicoot
5. Back to the Future
6. Crash Team Racing
7. Spyro Year of the Dragon
8. When Vikings Attack!
9. Gotham City Imposters
10. Red Faction: Battlegrounds

Braid
Crash Bandicoot 3 WARPED
echochrome ii
Gex: Enter the Gecko
Plants vs Zombies
Red Faction: Battlegrounds
Retro/Grade
Spyro The Dragon
Super Stardust HD
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita)

Want to buy:

Blazblue Terumi DLC code

SSF4 costume alt Phantom

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

DOA5 costume alt Phantom

WWE 14 Phantom

Might as well guess

1. Tokyo Jungle

2. Gotham City Imposters

3. Crash Bandicoot 1

4. Crash Bandicoot 2

5. Crash Bandicoot 3

6. Sam and Max the Devils Playhouse

7. When Vikings Attack!

8. Plants Vs Zombies

9. Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

10. Jurassic Park The Game Full Season

THE RED SOX ROCK!!!!!!!!!

(gotta go against the grain)

And my feelings towards the Boston accent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXeAzO0yIf4

1. Tokyo Jungle

2. Back to the Future
3. When Vikings Attack
4. Echochrome 2
5. Sam & Max
6. Jurassic Park
7. Tales of Monkey Island
8. World Gone Sour
9. Retro/Grade
10.Crash Commando

THE RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!1!

Trials Fusion ($30 Discounted Group)
Resell ($21.67)
Phantom ($8.33)

I understand that the phantom should be discounted as well but at a full price point I would bet that no one would purchase it. Deidara has a code and wants $30 for it. I am just hosting to help out. If there is a major issue with not discounting the phantom the the resell and phantom can change the pricing to ($6.25/$23.75)
Not sure what is going on with this group, but if it is still open I might be interested in the resell.

I'm assuming this is for the deluxe version, but not sure how DLC would be handled for this. Would a phantom get anything extra compared to a normal phantom of the $20 version.

1  Braid
2  World Gone Sour
3  Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Season
4  Tokyo Jungle
5  Tales of Monkey Island
6  Super Stardust HD
7  Sam & Max The Devil’s Playhouse
8  Plant vs Zombies
9  Urban Trial Freestyle
10 Retro/Grade
THE RED SOX SUCK!!! 
(Whatever I don't watch baseball and I am desperate to win LOL)

For Sale:

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $6

[UK] Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (2,3 and Peace Walker, 21.5GB) Phantom - $2.85

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.50/week

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Dishonored and all trophy DLC currently being rented

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story - $0.50/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes currently being rented

Its perfectly fine for purchasers of a resell slot on PS4 to change the login info correct since there is only one resell? Don't see why not, but just asking in case it somehow can screw up a phantom, assuming no locked phantom is on the account.

Its perfectly fine for purchasers of a resell slot on PS4 to change the login info correct since there is only one resell? Don't see why not, but just asking in case it somehow can screw up a phantom, assuming no locked phantom is on the account.
As long as they are the only owner, then yeah, they can do it. That means they cannot be sharing with PS3 resells or the locked user.

Sample Sheet:

Update, we have had 10 participants so far and we have a three way tie for first place. They all have 7 right and all got the extra credit too. If we end up with up three winners, I will turn my resell into a phantom as well so we have three prizes.

We will probably close this off by this afternoon..say around 3pm EST.

Looking to take a resell of 5 games from the flash sale. 2 in particular for easy trophies. If others are interested then you can decide on the rest.

1. Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

2. Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

3. Tokyo Jungle

4. Urban Freestyle

5. Jurassic Park

Resell $1.67

1. rams81 (Host)

2. cesart19

Phantom $0.83

1. SmoothJazz

2. BluBlue4

Looking to take a resell of 5 games from the flash sale. 2 in particular for easy trophies. If others are interested then you can decide on the rest.

3. --
4. --
5. --

Resell $1.67
1. rams81 (Host)
Phantom $0.83

Please add urban freestyle and tokyo jungle(ps3)

I will take phantom.

3. Tokyo Jungle

4. Urban Freestyle

5. --

Resell $1.67

1. rams81 (Host)

Phantom $0.83

you can add jurassic park?

3. Tokyo Jungle

4. Urban Freestyle

5. Jurassic Park

Resell $1.67

1. rams81 (Host)

2. cesart19

Phantom $0.83

1. SmoothJazz

In for that last phantom.

Selling resells of:

Crysis 3 $3
Terraria $1
Minecraft $1
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus $1
R&C Gladiator $1
Final Exam $1
Lone Survivor $1
Dragons Crown, make an offer, don't know what it's worth, maybe $4?

Only thread regulars with feedback please!

Interested in Payday 2, so could also trade a few shares for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back