CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I need a cheap way to get music haha.
There are alternative ways to get music, if you search well enough.

PS4 (Access to both Octodad & Cell Damage HD)
Sellable ($11.33)
1) tokyostomp

Non-Sell ($5.67) -- (I'll add $3 to fund the account with $25 via PP -- so total of my contribution is $8.67 -- I will host and buy)
1) will

PS3 (Only paying for Cell Damage HD--Cross-Buy)

Sellable ($1.67)
1)
2)

Non-Sell ($0.83)
1)
2)

3 more days of bumps and that's it. Most likely will get it on my main if not filled.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 slot only phantoms not for resell ...it's ok with 6.5$ each ? ...
translate.google.com is your friend

please use it. you are constantly making 0 sense. "i'm not good at english" is an excuse that can only go so far when you're on an english based site, especially with how detailed the game share process is and how closely you have to follow directions.

like... 4 phantoms? that tells us you still haven't learned the process and you've been here for quite a while. i don't see why anyone would take an unnecessary risk dealing with someone who doesn't understand the game share process. you have to prove that you know what you're doing or nobody is going to trust you to take part in groups.

^just remember you need twice as much space to download and install a digital game. so ffx/x-2 needs 46gb total free. they're not separate, it's one 23gb file.

translate.google.com is your friend

please use it. you are constantly making 0 sense. "i'm not good at english" is an excuse that can only go so far when you're on an english based site, especially with how detailed the game share process is and how closely you have to follow directions.

like... 4 phantoms? that tells us you still haven't learned the process and you've been here for quite a while. i don't see why anyone would take an unnecessary risk dealing with someone who doesn't understand the game share process. you have to prove that you know what you're doing or nobody is going to trust you to take part in groups.
google
Google Translate does not apply grammatical rules

so find a site that does (babelfish?)

it's not up to us to guess what you're trying to say, we aren't mind readers
i dont care about feedback...i dont care....people thinking about me...i just care...:NOT SCAM...OK ?...even i'm noob english...

anyway...thanks for this

^just remember you need twice as much space to download and install a digital game. so ffx/x-2 needs 46gb total free. they're not separate, it's one 23gb file.

Want to buy:

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

J Stars Victory Vs Phantom

I have people to rep me if you're scared of offering

I don't care if you don't care about feedback. It annoys me that I have to answer multiple people every few days PMing me asking if you're legit because they think you seem shady due to a lack of knowing how to speak english

Hi guys I just bought a PS4 and I am super excited for it! Can anyone tell me where I should get the PS+ 1 year subscription?

Also, if someone can pm me how the gamesharing works for the PS4 system. I am looking to get Killzone Shadowfall

Hi guys I just bought a PS4 and I am super excited for it! Can anyone tell me where I should get the PS+ 1 year subscription?

Also, if someone can pm me how the gamesharing works for the PS4 system. I am looking to get Killzone Shadowfall
Congrats on getting it , try to pm boosted he may still be able to get it for 35$ which is the cheapest right now .

To all of my community here. I might be able to get PS+ 12 month memberships for $35.00 each. The only catch is that I need to buy 5 at a time. Is anyone looking for Playstation Plus?

PS Plus is required for PS4 online play | Free Games | one-years subscription >< bonus : 3 months for free :D (in the event)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back