CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys , I'm out. I got gifted a physical copy of fifa 14 for the ps4 today. Its my bday FYI. (I also got AC4 and killzone )

I sure hope this doesn't screw up your plans too much. I'm sure you can find a slot easily though.

Injustice($60)+Fifa 14($45)  (PS4 gameshare)

resale- $45

phantoms- $30

1.snakeybro

2.reiter34

GTA5:

Resell:

1. EstonianBeast

2. EstonianBeast

Phantom:

1. EstonianBeast

2. The last phantom slot comes with a resell of NFS:HP so basically your getting this phantom for about 5bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please explain to me how PS4 gameshare work? I would like to start one for Need for Speed Rivals + maybe Knack

Thanks!
Why don't you read the previous 10 pages or so. Not to sound rude or anything but after reading through all the posts I have a good grasp on the current ps4 gamesharing situation and I don't even have a ps4.

Why don't you read the previous 10 pages or so. Not to sound rude or anything but after reading through all the posts I have a good grasp on the current ps4 gamesharing situation and I don't even have a ps4.
this. nobody answer these kinds of posts bc they will just keep popping up, people saying they read the last few pages and didn't understand it are lying

this. nobody answer these kinds of posts bc they will just keep popping up, people saying they read the last few pages and didn't understand it are lying
Come on Clone, make a thread for Ps4, pretty please :*
Or atleast a thread for those who "doesn't" understand. Also I envy people how've got a Ps4, I want one too, lol.

Think I'll wait though, until some more games are out and when I feel that I could afford one. My girlfriend wanted to split on one but f no, I want my baby for myself.

Come on Clone, make a thread for Ps4, pretty please :*
Or atleast a thread for those who "doesn't" understand. Also I envy people how've got a Ps4, I want one too, lol.

Think I'll wait though, until some more games are out and when I feel that I could afford one. My girlfriend wanted to split on one but f no, I want my baby for myself.
We don't need a separate thread. This one is just getting cluttered because someone pops up and says they read the last 15 pages and don't understand how PS4 sharing works. As Pravado said, those people are lying and didn't actually read the last few pages. It's become very clear how it works. I'm pretty sure most questions have been answered at this point.

We don't need a separate thread. This one is just getting cluttered because someone pops up and says they read the last 15 pages and don't understand how PS4 sharing works. As Pravado said, those people are lying and didn't actually read the last few pages. It's become very clear how it works. I'm pretty sure most questions have been answered at this point.
Yeah, I'll say what ClydeShebang said, even I know how Ps4 gamesharing works and I haven't even got a Ps4. It doesn't take long to read 15 pages, people are just lazy I guess.

Nvm on the madden group ended up buying a psn voucher from a cag. I am thinking of hosting an assassins creed 4 group but has anybody tried to phantom a ps4 yet? i think I saw someone said that it worked but can't seem to find that post.

To be fair there keep being post about "locked phantoms" and then other people randomly popping up with ps4 shares with prices that dont add up to 60$ or with 2 phantoms that are trophy eligible.

So I can certainly understand why there is some confusion. 

I just remembered that I've got an upgrade code for AC IV, I bought the game here in Sweden so does the code only work for an upgrade for the EU version or does it work for every version of the game?

I've thought of selling it on eBay but I doubt that it's worth anything, I then thought that if anyone wants it here in the gamesharing thread I could give it to him/her/them if they want it.

And I doubt that the code is tied to my account since I bought the game in a store.

Seems like you need the disc :(

I just remembered that I've got an upgrade code for AC IV, I bought the game here in Sweden so does the code only work for an upgrade for the EU version or does it work for every version of the game?

I've thought of selling it on eBay but I doubt that it's worth anything, I then thought that if anyone wants it here in the gamesharing thread I could give it to him/her/them if they want it.

And I doubt that the code is tied to my account since I bought the game in a store.
The PS3 disc must remain inside the PS4 in order to use retail upgrades.

Nvm on the madden group ended up buying a psn voucher from a cag. I am thinking of hosting an assassins creed 4 group but has anybody tried to phantom a ps4 yet? i think I saw someone said that it worked but can't seem to find that post.
I'd be down for assassins creed. Have a 25 amazon giftcard

Would anyone experienced be willing to setup a PS4 share of NFS for me? I'll fund the account or send it to you. I'm sure I won't have a problem finding the 2 others who want in on it since there seems to be no open groups for anything right now.

Yeah, I read that just now, sorry, thought it could make someone happy but no, damn you Ubisoft :(
You still can make someone happy, i guess the Disc don't need to be yours. Just give the to someone that have the PS3 disc, and he can upgrade.

I'm saying this bc there are someone in other CAG thread selling this upgrades codes, so i imagine it works this way. I don't have confirmation though =(

You still can make someone happy, i guess the Disc don't need to be yours. Just give the to someone that have the PS3 disc, and he can upgrade.
I'm saying this bc there are someone in other CAG thread selling this upgrades codes, so i imagine it works this way. I don't have confirmation though =(
Yeah I thought about that too, it should work, so if anyone have a friend or someone that have the disc you could just borrow it for a second and then redeem the code. Hopefully that works.

I'd be interested in that last phantom slot. Not familiar with the PS4 game sharing mechanics but I'm sure its not to far off from the PS3.
sorry somebody already had pm me :(.

Completed group Assassins creed 4 PS4
Resell ($26.67)
1.tokyostomp
Phantom($16.66)
1.Teh Reaper
2.frombrknwings

GT6 will be available as a digital download!

http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/news/00_5550723.html
If GT6 would have the customizing options that the Forza series have this would be an instabuy for me, haven't played GT since 4. When is the release date?

Nice.

They really need to start including DL sizes though.

And is this eventually coming out for PS4?

I think I heard that they're making GT7 for Ps4 instead, or something like that.

NFS Rivals will be 7GB.
Had to check Rivals out since I've heard you guys talk about it. Looks pretty interesting, the world looks pretty damned boring though, but so did the worlds in Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted and yet the games were great, so with enough cars and stuff this could be pretty nice, especially when there's no EA Black Box around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back