CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling R&C:ITN resell PM me
Is it any good? I've only played the first 3 games, so is it recommended that I've played the other R&C games that's for Ps3.

Aaaarrhh finally got all of peace walkers online trophies so I can now play at leisurely pace mixing between dmc and that.
Gratz, my brother finished the whole MGS collection today, he just had the VR missions in MGS2 left so maybe I'll try it out now when he's done with it. I remember all his rage from Peace Walkers online trophies though, that's what makes me hesitating about trying to go for plat, I get really pissed if i fail a lot.

Selling bf4 ps3 resell for $12 must go somebody buy it!! Lol

Is it ANY different than BF3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it any good? I've only played the first 3 games, so is it recommended that I've played the other R&C games that's for Ps3.

Gratz, my brother finished the whole MGS collection today, he just had the VR missions in MGS2 left so maybe I'll try it out now when he's done with it. I remember all his rage from Peace Walkers online trophies though, that's what makes me hesitating about trying to go for plat, I get really pissed if i fail a lot.
Its actually pretty fkn good. I was going to sell it buy I played it and got into it. Its fun for sure.

Is it ANY different than BF3?
i mean it's a FPS but yes it's different in my opinion they tweak a couple things made it better only disappointing thing about it is there's no party squad system for it yet.

Its actually pretty fkn good. I was going to sell it buy I played it and got into it. Its fun for sure.
Hmm, maybe I'll buy ShadowLombaxs share then. The old ones were great, maybe this'll be the first game I plat now in a long while :)

It looks nice at least.

i mean it's a FPS but yes it's different in my opinion they tweak a couple things made it better only disappointing thing about it is there's no party squad system for it yet.
Well, I've heard good things about it, the question is though, should i buy it for Ps4 when i get that? :whistle2:k

Hmm, maybe I'll buy ShadowLombaxs share then. The old ones were great, maybe this'll be the first game I plat now in a long while :)
It looks nice at least.

Well, I've heard good things about it, the question is though, should i buy it for Ps4 when i get that? :whistle2:k
yes wait till you get a ps4 it's 10x the experience then on ps3 lol.

There is 64 player Conquest yup, except that Conquest doesn't work right now due to EA's fuck up.
Well, I'll hope they've gotten their shit together before i get a Ps4 then. I watched Angry Joes rant about the PC version, and I've heard that they've got problems with the console versions too, I'm not surprised though, it's EA >_>

Assassin's Creed IV (PS3+PS4)

PS4 Resell: $20

1. bigwig_rah

Phantom: $10

1. snakeybro

PS3 Resell: $15

Phantom: $5

1. P4G

2. ohram

Call of Duty Ghost

PS4 Resell: $20

Phantom: $10

PS3 Resell: $15

Phantom: $5

1. P4G

2. Taishun
Anyone interested in the PS3 resells?

Edit:

CoD:Ghost PS4 Resell $19

I'll have a ghost ps3 resell available if both these get sold

Looking for:

Tales of Graces f Resell

Send dem PMs

EDIT 2: GTA:V gone

If anybody has a group going for AC4 on PS4 I'd love to get in on it. I'd prefer a phantom slot but I'll take whatever I can get.
I'd take a resell for $35 if you do the $25 phantom. I'm still clueless on how people are doing 2 phantoms and 1 resell on PS4, but if I found out how I would love to drop all the prices and take the resell as well.

Looking for Disgaea D2 or Guided Fate Paradox.

edit: Nevermind, grabbed a phantom of Disgaea D2 from PancakesAreLove.

Adventure Time (U.S.)

Resell

1. pancakes

2. maruader

phantom

1. snake?

2. clone?

Saint Seiya (new ps3 fighting game)

Resell

1. pancakes

Phantom

Hyperdimension Blah blah Victory

Resell

1. pancakes

Phantom

2. Bigwig

Anyone interested in splitting the Mad Riders DLC?

Phantoms for Sale  

3 -Saints Row 3 Complete edition $3

2 - Battle of Tiles EX $2

2 - Kingdom of Almaur $2.50

3 - Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $7

2 - Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

2 - Agarest War $3

1 - Jojo all star (HK) - $7

2 - Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) 

1- Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2 -$5

You bought Beyond two souls?

As for tips, not much as it is really simple as all you do is QTEs. Use a second controller instead of the ios app and get ready for long unskippable scenes.
Free, price error.

Use a second controller - 1st play or 2nd

thanks

I'd take a resell for $35 if you do the $25 phantom. I'm still clueless on how people are doing 2 phantoms and 1 resell on PS4, but if I found out how I would love to drop all the prices and take the resell as well.

Looking to set up an AC4 PS4 group but I'm still not sure how to do 2 phantoms. Can anyone PM me and clarify? :)
Well we can have two phantoms if we can figure out how, can anyone clarify on how its done?

Need a few more for these groups:

The Guided Fate Paradox

Resell ($16.66)

Phantom ($8.33)

1. sierra

2. themightypencil

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00

Resell ($6)

1. jrsmaster411 (host)

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

The Fatal Frame games are PS2 Classics (meaning no trophies or HD remaster).  The games for the Fatal Frame group have been purchased and are ready for download.

Injustice($60)+Fifa 14($45)  (PS4 gameshare)

resale- $45

phantoms- $30

1.snakeybro

2.reiter34

1 slot open!!

AC4(ps4)

resale- Usyuami

phantoms-

1.snakey

2.synnarc

I think I'm going to hold off on the phantom for AC4. Just saw that Best Buy Canada has a trade in offer up til Jan 2nd for $40 on any PS4 game, so I'm just going to end up buying it and trading it back in. Sorry guys.

Da drop(bunch of stuff!)

PS4

Nba Live 14(demo also)

PS3

Adventure Time

Air Conflicts: Vietnam

AquaPazza

Arcania The Complete Tale

Bandfuse Rock Legends

Blood Knights(demo also)

Contrast

Dynasty Warriors 6

Farming Simulator

Need For Speed Rivals

Soul Calibur II HD Online

Stick It To The Man

Young Justice Legacy

Vita

Amazing Spiderman

PHANTOM OF MY MAIN ACCOUNT:
PM me an offer
Black ops 2 with vengeance dlc and and a camo
Batman Arkham Asylum
Nba 2k14 with pre-order theme
Grand Theft Auto 5
Call of duty Ghosts with pre-order theme and Free fall map

AC4(ps4)

resale($26.67)- open slot!!

phantoms($16.66)-

1.snakey

2.synnarc

Injustice+Fifa 14(PS4)

resale- $45

-------

phants- $30

1.snakeybro

2.reiter34

Got:
2 CoD:Ghost PS4 Resells - $19 each
I'll have a ghost ps3 resell available if both these get sold

Looking for:
Tales of Graces f Resell

Send me dem PM's

I know this isn't the place, but if anyone wants a physical of GTA:V I got one for $40...
Interested in the PS4 Ghosts resell, new to posting on the forums but a trusted member can vouch for me. I've been doing it through him for a little while

looking for mass effect 3 dlc (omega and leviathan)

if nobody has it, is anyone interested in joining a group? leviathan is $10, omega is $15

$4.16/phantom, $8.33/resell for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back