CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have to seriously apologize because I've been exhausted the past couple days and my mind hasn't been in the right place with my dad in the hospital. I realized today that my costs for each share are completely out of whack. Please take a look below. The first number is the cost of the base game and the second number is the cost of access to premium.

Battlefield 4 + Premium $112.50 (Amazon bundle + $10 upgrade)

PS4 Resell $22.50+15 - Usuyami

PS4 Phantom $10+2 -

PS3 Resell #1 $10+15 - wpress PAID
PS3 Resell #1 $10+15 - ericpol Owes $5

PS3 Phantom #1 $5+1.50 - Teh Reaper PAID
PS3 Phantom #2 $5+1.50 - captaintek3304

With that said, still looking for one PS4 phantom.

An important note. The premium season's pass for BF4 phantoms will unlock the initial key and give you Premium status, letting you participate in special events and giving you extra unlocks every week but it will NOT give you access to any of the future DLC maps.
I'll take ps4 phantom

Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (2)

$13.33
2.maximalni
----------------
$6.67
3. revanchist
4. snakey

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking in advance for Diablo 3 and Assassins Creed Black Flag, can pay on the 1st of Dec.

Both games for PS3, pm me if your interested.

Blogcast ep.99 :whistle2:|

Psn
-Tearaway (Friday)
-Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
-Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
-Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers
-Super Motherload (ps3)
-Ys: Memories of Celceta (vita)

PsClassic
-Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
-Abe's Oddysee + Abe's Exoddus

Psn
-Tearaway (Friday)
-Super Motherload (ps3)

PsClassic
Tearaway + Ys + Soul Sacrifice on Plus = Godlike Vita week

Psn
-Tearaway (Friday)
-Super Motherload (ps3)

PsClassic
That's a pretty bomb drop (Saint Seiya, Painkiller, Victory, Ys, tearaway, and Soul coming to plus). Wonder what the sales are going to be like.

If anyone is looking, I'm selling a 500GB hard drive for PS3 for $55 shipped. It comes with over 10 phantom games on it. If anyone is interested, PM me for a list of the games. Trusted CAG's only.

Edit: Didn't realize I couldn't do that. Nevertheless, I'm still selling the HDD for $45 shipped.

Looking in advance for Diablo 3 and Assassins Creed Black Flag, can pay on the 1st of Dec.

Both games for PS3, pm me if your interested.
Assassin's Creed IV + Season's Pass (only for resells)

PS4 Resell $25 - Usuyami

PS4 Phantom $10 - jjay9225

PS3 Resell #1 $15
PS3 Resell #2 $15

PS3 Phantom #1 $5 - cobolatrix
PS3 PHantom #2 $5

Looking for a resell spot for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory's release. Missed my opportunity this morning by 2 minutes, aha. Looks like some nice JRPGs dropping by from that list :]

Tales of Graces f - $35
Resell $11.60
1. KuHLiiDE
2. WonkyToad
Phantom - $5.90
1. Jin (GTZ)

PS3 CoD:Ghost Resell $16

If anyone is looking, I'm selling a 500GB hard drive for PS3 for $55 shipped. It comes with over 10 phantom games on it. If anyone is interested, PM me for a list of the games. Trusted CAG's only.
Pretty sure that when you put any hard drive for the first time on a ps3 it does an automatic format.

This is how I would structure the group. It is just a suggestion: *snip*
Here is how I look at it. The cost for the PS4 and PS3 is the same. Meaning the game (if only purchased for one platform) is the same $60 regardless of wether it is for PS4 or PS3. The catch is that PS4 simply get's half the game share slots (half resells and half phantoms), so the cost of one PS4 slot is equal to the cost of two PS3 slots. If the cost is $70 (game+upgrade), I think that should be split 50% per console, and the $35 per console is then split between the resells/phantoms on each platform as appropriate. The result on a $60 game plus $10 upgrade is:
PS4 resell: 23.33
PS4 phantom: 11.67
PS3 resells: 11.67/ea
PS3 phantoms: 5.83/ea
You may have noticed that I split the $10 between everyone. I don't think it is a cost only to the PS4 owners. Everyone is actually saving from the cross-platform share, and as such everyone should be chipping in for that upgrade fee.

As for DLC, I think the same should apply. If a PS4 owner buys it they would be paying the full price by them-self, while two PS3 resells could split the cost. That should carry over for the cross-buy, where the PS4 resell pays 50%, and each PS3 resell pays 25%. The result is everyone is paying exactly half of what they would pay if it was purchased for an individual platform.

In other words, if it was purchased at full price for $60+$10+$50, I think the breakdown would be:
PS4 resell: 48.33
PS3 resells: 24.17/ea
(the above pricing does not factor in the discounted price on Amazon nor the $10 credit nor the value Phantoms would get from Premium)

Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (2)

$13.33
2.maximalni
----------------
$6.67
3. revanchist
4. snakey

Painkiller: H&D
1.pancakes
-------
1.snakey

Here is how I look at it. The cost for the PS4 and PS3 is the same. Meaning the game (if only purchased for one platform) is the same $60 regardless of wether it is for PS4 or PS3. The catch is that PS4 simply get's half the game share slots (half resells and half phantoms), so the cost of one PS4 slot is equal to the cost of two PS3 slots. If the cost is $70 (game+upgrade), I think that should be split 50% per console, and the $35 per console is then split between the resells/phantoms on each platform as appropriate. The result on a $60 game plus $10 upgrade is:
PS4 resell: 23.33
PS3 resells: 11.67/ea
You may have noticed that I split the $10 between everyone. I don't think it is a cost only to the PS4 owners. Everyone is actually saving from the cross-platform share, and as such everyone should be chipping in for that upgrade fee.

As for DLC, I think the same should apply. If a PS4 owner buys it they would be paying the full price by them-self, while two PS3 resells could split the cost. That should carry over for the cross-buy, where the PS4 resell pays 50%, and each PS3 resell pays 25%.

In other words, if it was purchased at full price for $60+$10+$50, I think the breakdown would be:
PS4 resell: 48.33
PS3 resells: 24.17/ea
(the above pricing does not factor in the discounted price on Amazon nor the $10 credit)
If I buy a ps3 resell that includes the DLC, can I still upgrade to the ps4 version for $10 and it will also include the DLC or is the ps4 DLC an extra $50 no matter what?

If I buy a ps3 resell that includes the DLC, can I still upgrade to the ps4 version for $10 and it will also include the DLC or is the ps4 DLC an extra $50 no matter what?
Which game is it? I know AC4:BlackFlag, COD:Ghosts and Battlefield4 have the DLC cross-platform as well, so just the $10 upgrade fee will get the DLC to both platforms (plus whatever you pay the the other PS3 resell for the privilege)

so I'm thinking about just going with an xbox one instead ill share once i have one or the other system actually in my hand but kinda getting sick of trying to put money in sonys hand and people being super ridiculous either holding the console till black friday or lying or straight being rude to the ridiculous numb nuts trying to get 200-300 more than they paid for it, if i do go with xbox though it was fun everyone and thanks! 

so I'm thinking about just going with an xbox one instead ill share once i have one or the other system actually in my hand but kinda getting sick of trying to put money in sonys hand and people being super ridiculous either holding the console till black friday or lying or straight being rude to the ridiculous numb nuts trying to get 200-300 more than they paid for it, if i do go with xbox though it was fun everyone and thanks!
Don't do it man, there's another way

Xbox one?

mj-laughing.gif

It would be the same way if the console release dates were switched. I see people selling xbone1 in highland prices the same as people are doing for the ps4. Don't you dare go to the dark side.

Which game is it? I know AC4:BlackFlag, COD:Ghosts and Battlefield4 have the DLC cross-platform as well, so just the $10 upgrade fee will get the DLC to both platforms (plus whatever you pay the the other PS3 resell for the privilege)
Ghosts and bf4. Reason I ask is because it seems every group that's made, the group creator would be the one to get the ps4 resell + dlc so I'm just trying to think of a way to have more than the 1 person to get the DLC on ps4.

Timeshare only: 

Sly Cooper: Thieves in time - 1$/week* 

Borderlands 2 - 1$/week*

Trine + Burn Zombie Burn!**
Bionic Command Rearmed **

*If you ts one of these, you can choose one green acc to keep for a week free.
**If you have interest only on green ones, PM me to talk.

Only vets/regulars/trusted ones please. Thanks!

I just got mine yesterday from a CAG member for less than $520.00 for the DS4 Bundle (PS4 + Extra Controller). I think that he had more available including a basic system. Send him a message.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/102954-incredipinoy/

I just got mine yesterday from a CAG member for less than $520.00 for the DS4 Bundle (PS4 + Extra Controller). I think that he had more available including a basic system. Send him a message.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/102954-incredipinoy/
Thank you! Just messaged and ill see if i get lucky :) I equally like both consoles and although id prefer a PS4 I'm totally fine with using an xbox again but i understand this is a more PS oriented thread. Thanks again though!

OK, I'll start a BF4 group since I'd want a PS4 resell. I'll use the same price structure of Usuyami's group, I do get $5 off on Amazon so it would be a bit cheaper for the base game. Total would be $57.50 for the base game and $50 for premium.

PS4 Games Available

Knack
PS4 Resell ($32.50)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($22.50)

NFS : Rivals Group B
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)

PSN Indie Bundle (Includes Flower, Super Motherload, and Trine 2 : Complete Story) $28.00

PS4 Resell ($15.00)

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom ($10.00)

PS3 Resell (Flower Only) ($1.00)

PS3 Phantom (Flower Only) ($0.50)

OK, I'll start a BF4 group since I'd want a PS4 resell. I'll use the same price structure of Usuyami's group, I do get $5 off on Amazon so it would be a bit cheaper for the base game. Total would be $57.50 for the base game and $50 for premium.

Phantoms do not get any of the future released DLC, just premium status and what that provides in game only.
PS4 Resell $20.70 +15 - v4oldboy
PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 -

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15
PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

I'm still unsure of the pricing, as Tiger has mentioned the split for PS4 and PS3 resells is 50%, 25%, 25%. I'm just unsure of what the majority fo people think about that as it pertains to Season passes. I saw Usuyami's group did it 3 ways evenly. We did our ACIV season pass in my last group as %50, %25, $25. But that was also only $15. If people are okay with the 3 way split, obviously PS4 resells like myself would prefer that since it benefits the PS4 resell slot. Not sure on what the consensus is though. It would make the PS4 resell +$22.5 and the PS3 resells +11.5 if we keep the $5 split between the phantoms.
I'll take one PS3 resell slot if the temp hold drops off. Can PayPal as soon as you confirm.

I'll take one PS3 resell slot if the temp hold drops off. Can PayPal as soon as you confirm.
OK they weren't interested so there is another PS3 resell slot open. WonkyToad pmed me about it, but didn't indicate if he wanted a slot or not. I'll hold it for him for now though since he put PS3 resell in the message title. So group as it is now is

PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 -

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - lonestarranger

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - WonkyToad

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

Again, the Phantoms get Premium status in game and whatever benefits that entails, but NO DLC which is why its only a small part of the cost.

CHEAP RESELLS OR PHANTOMS! Only one account that I don't have a phantom for is account #1!

BUY ONE RESELL/PHANTOM, GET ONE FREE!
PAY MORE THAN $12 AND I'LL THROW IN A RESELL FOR FREE Gone!

Account #1 I'm Keeping This share
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2 No Longer on hold! Buyer Backed out!

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 UK ACCOUNT) No Longer On Hold! Buyer Backed Out!
All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD

PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5 SOLD!

PES 14 $6 OBO Sold to hayate188
The Last Of Us Claimed ByKuHLiiDE

PS4 Primary Slot: Sold!

Call Of Duty:Ghosts Claimed By KuHLiiDE

PM Me For Pricing

I see you guys talking about 1YR of PS+ for $30, and I seriously need a code. Can I trust a CAG to could pick one up for me and send me the code? I'd obviously pay you first. I'LL even PRE-PAY YOU NOW

For Sale:

Batman: Arkham Origins (includes Deathstroke DLC) Resell - $15

@ Monster Hunter people: Frontier G requires a monthly subscription and uses an IP block, meaning you would need to use a VPN. Last I checked, the free VPNs still yield lag, meaning you would have to pay (monthly) for a decent VPN as well. I figure it's not worth the hassle.

If you want some Monster Hunter on PS3, your only option is MHP3 HD:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0102-NPJB00370_00-CONTENT0000HGPKG

With Ad-Hoc Party, you can play with anyone in the world, even if they are using the handheld version. But it doesn't have trophies.

Thanks rpg.

I have created a new profile for my PS4. I will be using this to do all of my livestreams and such. Everyone is welcome to add me if they would like. The new name is : BoostedGaming

Also if anyone has a twitch channel I think we should make a spreadsheet for them to be listed. Mine is under the same name : BoostedGaming

http://www.twitch.tv/boostedgaming

Not sure who created the spreadsheet but maybe we should have them add it to the sheet.

Edit : I just added the column for Twitch Channels to be included on the spreadsheet now.

OK they weren't interested so there is another PS3 resell slot open. WonkyToad pmed me about it, but didn't indicate if he wanted a slot or not. I'll hold it for him for now though since he put PS3 resell in the message title. So group as it is now is

PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 -

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - lonestarranger

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - WonkyToad

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

Again, the Phantoms get Premium status in game and whatever benefits that entails, but NO DLC which is why its only a small part of the cost.
I guess everyone will have a varying view on the multi console groups. As far as DLC goes, I will split it evenly among the members. A phantom is a phantom and a resell is a resell. I don't think the PS4 member should be made to pay more because they have a new console. I'll keep my pricing structure the same for all cross-buy DLC.

Season Passes : 1/3 x 3

DLC: Each member will receive about an 8.33% savings off the total share price as opposed to a normal 4 person group.

Resells 1/4

Phantoms 1/12

$60 DLC Package

Resells = $15

Phantoms = $5

If you wanted to keep the same 1/3 format that is currently used, the break down would be:

Resell: 2/9 x 3

Phantom 1/9 x 3

$60 DLC Package:

Resell = $13.37

Phantom = $6.66

I guess everyone will have a varying view on the multi console groups. As far as DLC goes, I will split it evenly among the members. A phantom is a phantom and a resell is a resell. I don't think the PS4 member should be made to pay more because they have a new console. I'll keep my pricing structure the same for all cross-buy DLC.

Season Passes : 1/3 x 3

DLC: Each member will receive about an 8.33% savings off the total share price as opposed to a normal 4 person group.

Resells 1/4

Phantoms 1/12

$60 DLC Package

Resells = $15

Phantoms = $5

If you wanted to keep the same 1/3 format that is currently used, the break down would be:

Resell: 2/9 x 3

Phantom 1/9 x 3

$60 DLC Package:

Resell = $13.37

Phantom = $6.66
This whole thing is getting confusing as hell. The BF4 group I'm doing will probably be my last for a while. Hopefully by then things in here will get standardized. Plus the PS3 to PS4 upgrade won't last forever.

The argument for PS4's paying more isn't because of a new console, but because they only have one resell slot. The PS3 has two. It just gets more complicated when you talk about DLC that isn't going to be released for a while.

For the Amazon $5 deal, can you get more than one? I already got and used one from buying a PS4 disc game, used that one AC4 digital. Now I have another one.

If I use that on BF4 standard will I get another one to use on BF4 premium? If I don't get anothe one it probably better to just get the BF4 combo pack for $102.50 minus the $5 credit I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back