CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF4 PS3+PS4 +Premium (Phantoms only get access to in game premium benefits, NO DLC)

Hoping to get this group filled soon in case the price on Amazon changes. The standard PS3 price went up a few bucks already on Amazon.

Price would be $47.50 for base game and $50 for premium with resells paying $45 of that.

PS4 Resell $20.70 +15 - v4oldboy
PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 - plvl

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 - lonestarranger

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15 -

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50 - Dashh02
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

added as ps4 phantom

furkkkkkkkkk im so jelly of u.
Not sure if that's sarcasm but ok. Installed Adventure Time and its a poor man's Gauntlet/Zelda with graphics on par with the 3DS. Would had been great if they did an animated intro instead of the 8 bit retro still screens and with D3 as the publisher I wasn't expecting much and was disappointed. If only they did online co-op the game would be bearable.

Brainy also getting both systems? damn there are some rich kids in here
I normally get both systems but maybe a year or 2 apart. How did Xbox goof up the launch?

Have one PS4 resell of AC4 available immediately.

Assassin's Creed IV + Season's Pass (only for resells) $81.62

PS4 Resell #1 $31.62 - Usuyami

PS4 Phantom $10 - jjay9225

PS3 Resell #1 $15 - RogueSplinterCell
PS3 Resell #2 $15 - noone13

PS3 Phantom #1 $5 - cobolatrix
PS3 Phantom #2 $5 - wohlstand

Last edited by a moderator:
Europe ad

BZrP2OZIYAAaw3h.jpg

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/22/ps4-and-ps-vita-bundle-confirmed-dropping-before-xmas-report/

Any interest in a Battlefield Premium share from ps3 users?
Sellables only unless there is interest in phantoms.
The account will also have ~13 months of plus on it.
Ps4 $15 Mordred

PS3 #1 $15
PS3 #2 $15

Madden 25 PS4

Resell $35:
Phantom $25: shiftee

Feel free to add yourself.

I'm also looking for COD Ghosts and BF4 PS4

For Sale:

- $50 PSN codes - $45 each

- $20 PSN codes - $18 each

- BioShock Infinite + original BioShock - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Dead Space 3 - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Prince of Persia Ultimate Edition - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Red Dead Redemption GOTY (includes all DLC) - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare (currently out)
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

- Tomb Raider - sellable, phantom, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Assassin's Creed IV + Season's Pass (only for resells)

PS4 Resell $25 - Usuyami

PS4 Phantom $10 - jjay9225

PS3 Resell #1 $15 - RogueSplinterCell
PS3 Resell #2 $15 - noone13

PS3 Phantom #1 $5 - cobolatrix
PS3 Phantom #2 $5 - y2JD

I'll take a resell of this.
added myself can we get it done today?

nm didn't realize phantoms are filled

looking for lego marvel and nfs rivals both ps3

have pp currently can pay asap

you don`t have any feedbacks on Site or Feeback thread...is there someone that can vouch for you?
Sadly, I do not, but I swear to god, I really just want to play COD: Ghosts with my friends, but do not have enough money to buy the full game for a full $60, that is the only intention I have in mind. So, if you may please, If not I can understand why you wouldn't trust me, but that is really the only reason and intent of getting Cod Ghost

off topic i know , but i want to know , does XBOX one has gameshare same as PS4 ? :drool:
I'd stay away from it:

What are some specific examples of Marketplace theft?

Marketplace theft includes, but isn’t limited to:

• Getting, asking for, or using redemption codes illegitimately
  • Transferring licenses to your console from an account that you didn’t create
  • Using a system glitch or loophole for financial gain
  • Using any sort of “shared” account to avoid having to pay for games or content
  • Successfully redeeming or giving away a code, then contacting Customer Support claiming the code didn’t work
  • Attempting to defraud Microsoft or authorized agents
  • Fraudulently transferring content licenses
  • Sharing account credentials
  • Asking to be added to someone’s third party subscription (such as Netflix, hulu, etc.), in order to avoid restrictions or payment
http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/StaySafe

I'd stay away from it:

• Using any sort of “shared” account to avoid having to pay for games or content
  • Successfully redeeming or giving away a code, then contacting Customer Support claiming the code didn’t work
  • Asking to be added to someone’s third party subscription (such as Netflix, hulu, etc.), in order to avoid restrictions or payment
Thanks alot agand :beer:

BF4 PS3+PS4 +Premium (Phantoms only get access to in game premium benefits, NO DLC)

Hoping to get this group filled soon in case the price on Amazon changes. The standard PS3 price went up a few bucks already on Amazon.

Price would be $47.50 for base game and $50 for premium with resells paying $45 of that.

PS4 Resell $20.70 +15 - v4oldboy
PS4 Phantom $9.2+2 -  plvl

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15  - lonestarranger

PS3 Resell #1 $9.2+15  - 

PS3 Phantom #1 $4.6+1.50 - Dashh02
PS3 Phantom #2 $4.6+1.50

I'd stay away from it:

Thanks alot agand :beer:
I would stay away from sharing. They ban hammer profiles and consoles for that.

@Maruader7 I thought I had EDF but I remembered I didn't buy it because I couldn't find anyone that I could play with to knock out inferno.

Peace Walkerdone and dusted, now to start dragons crown. How does soul calibur 2 stand the test of time?
if you got a resell of PW i'd be interested

Also yeah, microsoft is incredibly crazy with game sharing. There is one way around it, providing one person doesn't care about achievements on their main

Do the same way you'd gameshare on here, buy it on the console for the person who wants the achievements. Other person has to stay logged into the acct to play, or at the very least boot it up with that acct and switch to their main (not sure if that works on all games, but that also places your main at risk.)

Worst case scenario you lose the account, but you won't get console banned. I think they moreso console ban for sketchy license transfers.

Bought a phantom from Amir for 2.50. I think he still may have another slot, if you do get it I urge to you start the online grind straight away since my experience was pretty bad as no one was willing to boost with me.

Also yeah, microsoft is incredibly crazy with game sharing. There is one way around it, providing one person doesn't care about achievements on their main

Do the same way you'd gameshare on here, buy it on the console for the person who wants the achievements. Other person has to stay logged into the acct to play, or at the very least boot it up with that acct and switch to their main (not sure if that works on all games, but that also places your main at risk.)

Worst case scenario you lose the account, but you won't get console banned. I think they moreso console ban for sketchy license transfers.
I've always thought a violation of their marketplace theft policy was a console ban. There are a couple people on here who were busted for marketplace theft of various kinds and had both account and console bans. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

I've always thought a violation of their marketplace theft policy was a console ban. There are a couple people on here who were busted for marketplace theft of various kinds and had both account and console bans. Not worth the risk in my opinion.
The fact that Sony even had the gameshare option on ps3's to begin with, to me shows that they 'get' gamers. While they're in it to make money and profits, they make it less obvious than Microsoft.

Does restoring the file system screw up phantoms?
Sorry to quote myself, guys...but HALP. I'm nervous about restoring my file system since I just bought a phantom, but I keep getting a corrupted LEGO Marvel file whenever I try to install it. Does anyone know if I'll lose my phantoms if I restore the file system?

Sorry to quote myself, guys...but HALP. I'm nervous about restoring my file system since I just bought a phantom, but I keep getting a corrupted LEGO Marvel file whenever I try to install it. Does anyone know if I'll lose my phantoms if I restore the file system?
Had this once with Max payne 3 and got it fixed by removing the install file and redownload it, not sure if it will help but maybe you could try if it goes fast to redownload.

The fact that Sony even had the gameshare option on ps3's to begin with, to me shows that they 'get' gamers. While they're in it to make money and profits, they make it less obvious than Microsoft.
They never intended it to be used like we do. They had the multi-console option realizing that people may have more than one ps3 in their house, and that everyone in that house should be able to play that game.

However, they can easily see that we gameshare based on where our IPs are located and how quickly sign in locations change. That's how microsoft nabs people. It's possible that we're in such few numbers that we're completely under their radar (or it's not worth the time to investigate stuff). The more likely answer is that they realize console/account banning us prevents any future profits coming from us. Regardless, the new ToS pretty much says "no game sharing/selling of digital copies" so I'm hesitant to drop excessive amounts of money on accounts anymore.

Had this once with Max payne 3 and got it fixed by removing the install file and redownload it, not sure if it will help but maybe you could try if it goes fast to redownload.
I've already downloaded it twice and I get prompted with the same 'corrupted' message.

Just borrow someone's resell for a few minutes and download it again. Make sure the account you borrow is not the same as the one you are using now.
I'm not at risk of losing the files, but I'm worried I'll be locked out of the game since the license was reset. Gahhhh, the dark side of the phantom.

They never intended it to be used like we do. They had the multi-console option realizing that people may have more than one ps3 in their house, and that everyone in that house should be able to play that game.

However, they can easily see that we gameshare based on where our IPs are located and how quickly sign in locations change. That's how microsoft nabs people. It's possible that we're in such few numbers that we're completely under their radar (or it's not worth the time to investigate stuff). The more likely answer is that they realize console/account banning us prevents any future profits coming from us. Regardless, the new ToS pretty much says "no game sharing/selling of digital copies" so I'm hesitant to drop excessive amounts of money on accounts anymore.
I didn't mean in the capacity of what we do but more of what you mention in your first paragraph but yeah I think it's a period of being cautious. I'm gonna see how things are in the coming months.

So the xbone launch was messed up far more than the PS4 one

Console's disc drives not working (someone posted that already)

Consoles being bricked (both in US and other countries) - http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/CheWinki/media/EOL5011_zps45cb339c.mp4.html

Digital downloads not working - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU3iGmJO53g

Not to mention the "green screen of death" people are experiencing. Youtube is a goldmine for xbone fails right now

Good day to be a playstation gamer

Any open groups for NFS Rivals? Looking for a phantom.
Are you looking for a PS4 share or PS3 share?

NFS : Rivals Group B
PS4 Resell ($35.00)
1. Boosted
PS4 Phantom ($25.00)

Also I am giving away 2 PS3 phantoms of Flower if anyone is interested. Just post here if you would like it and I can send over the info. Please be a thread regular at least.

Just going to download LEGO Marvel....AGAIN, and hope for the best. This time I'm not going to put it background download. We'll see if that helps any. :pray: Otherwise, I'm shit out of luck and will have to sell since its not worth losing my recently acquired phantoms over.

So the xbone launch was messed up far more than the PS4 one
How can you know this if it's been out for less than 24 hours? And how does that benefit us as "PlayStation gamers"? I oddly feel...the same :whistle2:k. Anyway, not going down this path with you since I'm likely outnumbered on the matter, but yeesh...I hope both consoles are extremely successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back