Disgaea Infinite
Patapon 3
Patchwork Heroes
Open ME!
Wipeout 2048
Time Travelers
Little Deviants

Last edited by a moderator:
So COD Ghosts is much better than I thought Riley is such a badass and he's in multiplayer as well. Havnt had this much fun since MW2 which i thought was the pinacle of the series

Interesting.

Are games in english?

Looking for
NFS Most Wanted Resell
Ducktales Resell

Selling
PS + 1 year code Region Asia/AS - $30 pp

PS+ title line up for Region Asia

PS3 Title
Bioshock 1
Big Sky Infinity
Infamous 1
Devil May Cry HD Collection Digital
Motorstorm RC
NBA 2K13
Shadow of Colossus
RE 5 Gold Edition
Wipeout HD
Siren - PS2 Classic

PS Vita Title
Assault Gunners
Big Sky Infinity
Danball-Senki W
Disgaea Infinite
Patapon 3
Patchwork Heroes
Open ME!
Wipeout 2048
Time Travelers
Little Deviants

Anybody get "This Content Will Expire In 30 Minutes" while playing COD Ghost? 

Yep timer ran out and kicked me off the game into the XMB. 

Weird

Final Exam ($10) + Magrunner ($10)

Resell ($6.67)

1. (Reserved for Marauder if he wants it)

Phantom ($3.33)

1. Pravado

Got one resell slot for CoD: Ghosts, both phantoms has downloaded and installed it. I'm the other resell and I have also downloaded it so first trusted member will get the other resell for 20$, just PM me if you want it.

things related to video games are not off topic, we are on a video game discussion forum
Nah.. I just had to put that since you people seem to get your panties in a twist everytime something random is posted. When I say "you people" I'm not talking about everyone. You people know know who you are. Lol

hey man how is AC4 treating you I remember you made a group since June cause you were so excited
I didn't get it lol but I decided to wait and gather all ac games on same account soon

I may have lotr war in north & demons soul resell up for sale probably for $5

Personal opinion. I don't know what's happen since mw3. That was my first CoD and my favorite because of all the killstreaks and how chaotic it was... but Ghosts is like...boring. I'm not even trying to be a hater here. I don't have any motivation to level up my squad mates or unlock these killstreaks/perks. This is a case of when "realism" destroys video games. 

Also, selling 2 GTA V and 1 Lego Marvel resell. 

if you have a decent PC for gaming, humble bundle WB has it for $1 dan some other games too!

I want to give it to a family member and he has no pc

Personal opinion. I don't know what's happen since mw3. That was my first CoD and my favorite because of all the killstreaks and how chaotic it was... but Ghosts is like...boring. I'm not even trying to be a hater here. I don't have any motivation to level up my squad mates or unlock these killstreaks/perks. This is a case of when "realism" destroys video games.

Also, selling 2 GTA V and 1 Lego Marvel resell.
For everyone, their first cod game was the the best. Then it starts going downhill untill you don't care about it anymore, usually after 3 cod games.

For everyone, their first cod game was the the best. Then it starts going downhill untill you don't care about it anymore, usually after 3 cod games.
Couldn't agree more. I've played 3 cod games on my ps3 and I am not going to buy any cod anymore because is the same fucking game every year.

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

I WON A PS4 FROM TACO BELL!!!! OMFG

JK

I decided getting PS4 at launch, if i can find one, I don't think it will be too hard though, anyway and BF4 since finished AC4 on PS3, selling said PS3 and moving on...just playing BF4 when I have time and focusing on school.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus :whee:

72468.png
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back