CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet. Maybe I'll finally get around to finsh the first two games so I can play origins. Hopefully the next arkham game has something to do with red hood 2.0, one of my favorite characters of any comic series.

Last edited by a moderator:
You realize Gameshare feedback has zero meaning anywhere on this site, right? Seriously man, if you don't want to buy my gameshare then it doesn't really affect you at all what kind of feedback I use to decide who I want to deal with. If it's a problem you can take it up with CheapyD. You can explain to him all this BS about how gameshare feedback is more reliable than site feedback, and see what happens to this whole gameshare feedback thing you guys have invented after he gets involved. Anyway, I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I am selling a Batman: Arkham Origins Sellable Slot for $15.
Wow way to get your panties all sorts of bunched up. I never stated Gameshare feedback meant anything anywhere other than this thread. I never said you weren't welcome to use whatever feedback you wanted. As for gameshare feedback I am sure CheapyD gives roughly less than zero fucks about it.

I was merely trying to be polite and let you know it didn't matter. There are plenty of people who come through here and thing that they can give/get site feedback for gameshares, when they can't.

Maybe next time try not being a complete ass and just say 'Yeah I know it doesn't matter, thanks though'

Wow way to get your panties all sorts of bunched up. I never stated Gameshare feedback meant anything anywhere other than this thread. I never said you weren't welcome to use whatever feedback you wanted. As for gameshare feedback I am sure CheapyD gives roughly less than zero fucks about it.

I was merely trying to be polite and let you know it didn't matter. There are plenty of people who come through here and thing that they can give/get site feedback for gameshares, when they can't.

Maybe next time try not being a complete ass and just say 'Yeah I know it doesn't matter, thanks though'
Not sure why people get so ticked when someone tries to point something out. Must be something in the water.

Does anybody know if Dice/EA has said anything about a patch to fix the campaign progress disappearing and freezing? This shyt's ridiculous.

SnR is like SnD but you can revive your teammates. I don't like it at all.

SnD is still in but only for Custom/private matches and it won't be replaced by SnR competitively...hopefully.
It's ok KuHliiDE...it's ok. We can live through this one breath at a time.

Omg at this rate I'm never going to even touch Ghost today because of my group. Still love them though, but I'm very impatient on 1st day releases even with pre-loads giving us a day start download.

Not sure why people get so ticked when someone tries to point something out. Must be something in the water.
Yeah that's why I quit going to the espn chat boards, everyone is always bickering. CAG has always had some of that too but it seems to be in every thread now.

Yeah that's why I quit going to the espn chat boards, everyone is always bickering. CAG has always had some of that too but it seems to be in every thread now.
Dude you need to check out the sports subreddits on Reddit, it's my favorite place to talk about games and current events.

Quick question. Let's say I download like BF4 on account Z and deactivate/delete that account, but I have BF4 on account K also. Could I just active account K or would I have to delete the BF4 and re-download it from account K? Dunno if I worded it right. 

Quick question. Let's say I download like BF4 on account Z and deactivate/delete that account, but I have BF4 on account K also. Could I just active account K or would I have to delete the BF4 and re-download it from account K? Dunno if I worded it right.
Pretty sure you can just deleted Z and activate K, then load up the game and the license will take to it without redownloading. I've done it before, but I loaded the game while logged into account K then quit and loaded it on my main. I'm not sure if that step is needed though.

Yeah reading all the Jonathan Martin comments to man up and its just sad

So if have an Account with BF4 that deleted but have another Account with BF4 I believe you can just start the download from K and cancel it. That should register that BF4 game now is linked to Account K.

Yeah what GD08 said

72346.png
Young Justice: Legacy 
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEmE52tN9b8

If we can find someone who wants to host, we can have this group done.
Uh If you need a host I'll take the slot as long as the phantoms could download asap.

COD GHOSTS

R: Tsel
R: kuhliide

P: plvl
P: shiftee

looking for a slot of COD Ghosts, can pay/download ASAP

resell or phantom is good

i'm always surprised by the number of people that jump on a game the day of release rather than before. you don't get preorder bonuses, and in this case there's actually a good amount of people (on and off cag) saying the game is not great...

i'm about 4 missions in the campaign and i'd say this is the most disappointing cod game to date, and i've played them all to hell and back. bf4's campaign had impressed me way more than cod's in the first 2-3 hours of playing. not to mention that zombies/survival clone is god awful

at least it's not as disappointing as arkham origins was :\

i'm always surprised by the number of people that jump on a game the day of release rather than before. you don't get preorder bonuses, and in this case there's actually a good amount of people (on and off cag) saying the game is not great...

i'm about 4 missions in the campaign and i'd say this is the most disappointing cod game to date, and i've played them all to hell and back. bf4's campaign had impressed me way more than cod's in the first 2-3 hours of playing. not to mention that zombies/survival clone is god awful

at least it's not as disappointing as arkham origins was :\
Something disappointing to you, is remarkable to someone else.

To me, as someone who hated Mw3 and loved Black Ops II, I think it's the worse COD game thus far.

But I do need another Phantom for my friend. Hit me up.

COD Ghosts

Resell:

1. StarShadow

2. DarkMaizena

Phantom:

1. DarkMaizena

$10 PSN card for the last phantom

edit: I already funded the acct and bought the game, ready to download

I'll create another group for Cod:ghost, which I will be hosting.

Feel free to jump in, if you have at least a little bit of rep here.

Resell:

Phantom:

1.BossNian90

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back