CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm mature, I'll say 69 and throw in a free invite to a BF4 game session with me

Selling Resells:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection $3
SSFIVAE $5
Tales of Xillia $11
Spongebob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge $8
hahah yes ill get on now, and good guesses guys, someone is really close already, ill make a list and keep track later tonight, keep em coming. :)

To start this thread off right throw me a number 1-400, closest gets my 10 dollars psn when it comes in!
Whoever posts last wins? biggest trolling post ever. terrible way to start a thread. maybe everyone send over 400 pm's your way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever posts last wins? biggest trolling post ever. terrible way to start a thread. maybe everyone send over 400 pm's your way?
no exact answer gets announced immediately, theres already someone who guessed very very close and i have never spoken to them and they can testify that, no need to be upset, I've been as honest as i can be on here and even if you don't like me( in general) you should acknowledge that, no one has tried to pm me and i won't answer them

it's essentially "whoever i like the most wins" as it's a random number he picks in his head that can change at any time

Edit: Still looking for a share of Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD. Also have a resell of Flower available.

Doing a last minute COD Ghosts group and got 1 phantom spot open, PM me if you want it

Albasha never said one guess per person, and since we all started guessing it would be rigged to change the rules. So since 1 was already guessed, I'll say 2, and I suggest we just start going in order until we reach 400. For sportsmanship, how about no consecutive posts?

Albasha never said one guess per person, and since we all started guessing it would be rigged to change the rules. So since 1 was already guessed, I'll say 2, and I suggest we just start going in order until we reach 400. For sportsmanship, how about no consecutive posts?

you are right, no double posting, i will check every entry, i assumed fellow cags would be reasonable and knew it was one guess per person, ill make a list right now, and the number was picked and save before i even posted about it and i can prove it to you when the winner is announced...

Offering to sell or trade resell of my (small) main account.

Contains:

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment

Persona 4 Arena

Fight Night Champion Online + Bare Knuckles Mode

GTA 4

Buyer/Trader has to be reputable here, yeah I know I'm a newbie still.

For trading, I'm interested in a resell or phantom of either:

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Tekken 5

Mortal Kombat

For buying the account price is $10.

whitnom4 139 3/4 (140)

mageshadow 286
rpg 49
thecro 300
kuhliide 69
pancakesarelove 1
snakeybro 350
catspit 400
y2jd 123
kanamit 301
captaintek3304 2
theliteone 274
tsel 27
sdit 37
roguesplintercell 7

numbers are posted, again one post per person, closest or exact wins, will update periodically

whitnom4 139 3/4 (140)
mageshadow 286
rpg 49
thecro 300
kuhliide 69
pancakesarelove 1
snakeybro 350
catspit 400
y2jd 123
kanamit 301
captaintek3304 2
theliteone 274
tsel 27
sdit 37
roguesplintercell 7

Ok, can we end this now? Before we fill the thread up with it. Thanks.
Seriously 2!? Wtf I thought we were bros.

But yeah let's end this so this thread isn't spammed with numbers.

Man I want to play Ghosts now. I already got my special pancakes made for the all nighter.

To start this thread off right throw me a number 1-400, closest gets my 10 dollars psn when it comes in!
i'm going with 66

looking for the following games

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Sports Champion 2

Grand Theft Auto 5

Diablo 3

The Last of Us Season Pass

Resells or Phantoms will do.

also how does phantoms work for season pass holders with the yet unreleased episodes/DLCs if they are already deactivated?:

Wolf Among Us Season Pass (Episode 1-5) $20

----

$6.66

1. Emoney244

----

$3.33

also how does phantoms work for season pass holders with the yet unreleased episodes/DLCs if they are already deactivated?:

Wolf Among Us Season Pass (Episode 1-5) $20

----

$6.66

1. Emoney244

----

$3.33

Not sure how emoney is going to do this as phantoms only get what is currently released. Some are just doing the waiting game and alternating the shares.

season passes are usually only split b/w two ppl unless most of the content is already out

for wolf among us i'd imagine resells will deactivate and let phantoms play and then return the share

Congrats to sgand with an exact guess at 273, both clone and pravado can verify the number (i sent to their pm when i started this), the code will be sent via pm once i receive it and you can let everyone on here know you got it, thanks to everyone who participated, sorry only one person could win, I truly thought ThEliteOne would take it but again congrats to sgand with a wild guess.

Final Guesses: 

whitnom4 139 3/4 (140)

mageshadow 286
rpg 49
thecro 300
kuhliide 69
pancakesarelove 1
snakeybro 350
catspit 400
y2jd 123
kanamit 301
captaintek3304 2
theliteone 274
tsel 27
sdit 37
roguesplintercell 7
setup 345
mark77 295
sierra 75
iqubal 212
demonkysho 42
ferdz 66
akbeast17 17
sgand 273 
cobolatrix 83

It unlocks at 3AM EST which means we should be able to start playing by the year 2032.

Basically what i'm saying is if you take Sony's word for it, you're gonna be let down. I'll believe it when i'm playing the game.

ghosts doesn't unlock until 3am est, if you hit y and then info on the game itself it will show you that
Ok thats cool, for some reason mine says 2 am so ill try then and see if it works, but i doubt it will, just find something else to do until 3 am.

it said 11 am last night but for some reason my ps3 was in pst

really should have edited previous post sorry for the double...

How To Survive+Final Exam($25)

r-?

1.strange

2.pancakes

------

p-?

1.snakey

2. Kobe's illegitimate son

who gunna host this shite?

Status
Not open for further replies.