CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the full game is corrupt, editted*
No he mean to download it again from another account then deactivate that account after you start the download because when you install it again, the game will be already activated by the phantom account that you bought.

Disappointed with no SnD but I think I prefer Extinction over zombies (and that crappy horde mode they had on MW3).

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame 1, 2, and 3)
----
$6
1. jrsmaster411 (host)
--------------
$3
1. sierra

bought and ready to download

ghosts is not living up to my expectations so far. i know i'm going to enjoy the campaign, but the new survival/zombies replacement is pretty awful and plain. at least there's no trophies tied to mp so i don't have to play that :D pretty crazy they're not advertising the season pass in game whatsoever

also, battlefield 4 premium seems to be shareable to phantoms. i have premium downloaded on another acct than my main and my main was able to open the gold battlepack that came out today (i got a bunch of crap items tho, some xp boost and scopes for guns ill never use). i haven't been turned into a phantom yet, but i don't think that would affect anything (although i could be wrong)

ghosts is not living up to my expectations so far. i know i'm going to enjoy the campaign, but the new survival/zombies replacement is pretty awful and plain. at least there's no trophies tied to mp so i don't have to play that :D

also, battlefield 4 premium seems to be shareable to phantoms. i have premium downloaded on another acct than my main and my main was able to open the gold battlepack that came out today (i got a bunch of crap items tho, some xp boost and scopes for guns ill never use)
I agree. I would call the game mediocre at best so far. I haven't touched the campaign yet. But I'm kind of angry about no MP trophies. A rank 50 trophy or something would be nice.

I agree with both cod posts above, the original black ops is still my favorite by far. And also ill take a bf4 premium dlc phantom if anyone has? :)

campaign is dope! never really like mp in any cod
I only play COD for the campaign lol. Sp is pretty good so far and it's way easier on veteran than the previous ones.

@pravado that's wierd, I literally just finished trying out the mp and it seemed fine.

You realize Gameshare feedback has zero meaning anywhere on this site, right? Seriously man, if you don't want to buy my gameshare then it doesn't really affect you at all what kind of feedback I use to decide who I want to deal with. If it's a problem you can take it up with CheapyD. You can explain to him all this BS about how gameshare feedback is more reliable than site feedback, and see what happens to this whole gameshare feedback thing you guys have invented after he gets involved. Anyway, I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I am selling a Batman: Arkham Origins Sellable Slot for $15.

You realize that site feedback has 0 influence and meaning in this GS thread right?

looking for phantom shares of wwe 2k14, nba 2k14, and lego marvel

thing is I won't be able to download till next week but it'd be cool if there's wwe and nba on same account

Gotta agree about cod, my favorite by a mile is CoD4, man the fun i had on there. Im a BF guy aswell tho. I just hope CoD fades out soon, they have been copy pasteing for too long.

Is the Free Fall Map a separate DL?
it's retailer pre-order only

clyde you can hit unsubscribe from thread at the top, although it only appears to work temporarily for me, usually works permanently though

How do I get this thread to stop giving notifications each time someone posts in here? Never done it with the other threads.

Wow, thought yall kidding with no SnD... my favorite game mode gone. Who's decision was to take out a popular circuit like that? I havnt tried SnR yet, but SnD played a big role in MLG reg matches and this is a killer (I'm a competitive player, sorry). Guessing SnR has similar elimination deaths? Guess I can't hate on SnR until I get to play ghost this afternoon... still dissapointed though uuuugh

Wow, thought yall kidding with no SnD... my favorite game mode gone. Who's decision was to take out a popular circuit like that? I havnt tried SnR yet, but SnD played a big role in MLG reg matches and this is a killer (I'm a competitive player, sorry). Guessing SnR has similar elimination deaths? Guess I can't hate on SnR until I get to play ghost this afternoon... still dissapointed though uuuugh
completely agree, thats all i really play, maybe they'll have a dlc for it for 500 dollars or something...

SnR is like SnD but you can revive your teammates. I don't like it at all.

SnD is still in but only for Custom/private matches and it won't be replaced by SnR competitively...hopefully.

Hello

I have returned to the site after a long break and I have paypal ready to make deal

I am looking for Battlefield 3 Premium slot and for any slots for games like

RAIN

Brothers

Little Riddle

Sam & max

Sonic Fighters

Any Sega Games

or Japanese PSN accounts

AC Liberation HD - Jan 14

$6.66

1. sgand host

$3.34

Please only join if you can pay soon. It's available to pre-order and I'd like to get it done with.

Yes, when I preloaded CoD it was a separate download.

it's retailer pre-order only

clyde you can hit unsubscribe from thread at the top, although it only appears to work temporarily for me, usually works permanently though
I have a screenshot of the offer. It was supposed to be included with digital pre-orders from the store. I contacted the Sheisty bastards and they sent a code to my XMB.

I have a screenshot of the offer. It was supposed to be included with digital pre-orders from the store. I contacted the Sheisty bastards and they sent a code to my XMB.
I'm on hold with Sony/PSN support and he's not aware of any map preorder and is calling you a liar.

edit: After asking to speak to a supervisor, he informed me it was pulled from the store due to some exploit of getting it free for non preorders and it should be back up shortly.

One discounted BlazBlue: Chronophantasma phantom available for $7.50.

Edit: taken. PM me if you're interested enough that I should make another group.

image.jpg

Free Knightfall Pack 226mb

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/arkham-origins-knightfall-pack/cid=UP1018-BLUS31147_00-BOKNIGHTFALLPACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back