1. Emoney244

----

$3.33

1. thizzianastoned

2. thizzianastoned

Last edited by a moderator:
8.33 / 4.16
3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

anyone have a spare PS4 launch edition on amazon pre-ordered? I want to gift one system for my friend.

let me know if you can (trusted cags only). I will buy you whatever you want on amazon worth the PS4 cost + Tax.

thanks

woow, CoD Ghosts on ps4 destroys current gen. just look at the ign comparison vid. fukkkkk.

1 more week, 1 more week!

Banderas+4_47fe2b_4786237.gif

i really dislike ghosts and cod in general to bf4 and the bf series, just so many things activision has infinity ward do wrong that makes them so not fun to play and usually unfair, no dedicated servers is my biggest problem foremost and the list goes on, i don't have these issues with dice's game....

Ghost is okay, seems like regular mode is like hardcore though. Only like 2 shots to kill someone. 

Going to try Extinction tomorrow. 

Not as good as COD4 or MW2/3 which were my favorites. 

Actually, I even liked Bops/Waw better this is probably the worst one multiplayer wise, they got rid of my favorite mode(SnD) and made it where killing people is half the battle, you kill someone and you have to confirm the kill by collecting their dog tag but most of the time it will just get you killed and them revived. 

Ghost is okay, seems like regular mode is like hardcore though. Only like 2 shots to kill someone.

Going to try Extinction tomorrow.

Not as good as COD4 or MW2/3 which were my favorites.

Actually, I even liked Bops/Waw better this is probably the worst one multiplayer wise, they got rid of my favorite mode(SnD) and made it where killing people is half the battle, you kill someone and you have to confirm the kill by collecting their dog tag but most of the time it will just get you killed and them revived.
Thats kill confirmed dawg, that was in MW3 and Blops 2 and I like that mode. I never got into SnD, Cranked looks fun.

Thats kill confirmed dawg, that was in MW3 and Blops 2 and I like that mode. I never got into SnD, Cranked looks fun.
No, the new SnD(SnR), if you kill someone you have to pick up their dogtag to confirm the kill or else their team can pick it up and revive them.

People just camp dogtags now, its annoying.

No, the new SnD(SnR), if you kill someone you have to pick up their dogtag to confirm the kill or else their team can pick it up and revive them.

People just camp dogtags now, its annoying.
People camp in every cod game, thats how its played lol.

Is the COD Ghost (2) group still going on?

Call of Duty Ghosts (2)

$20
1. tehreaper
2. tehreaper
----------------
$10
3. revanchist
4. akbeast17

Also, is there a dedicated "spoiler" button in the text box? I've been looking around for it but there doesn't seem to be one.

Is the COD Ghost (2) group still going on?

Call of Duty Ghosts (2)

$20
1. tehreaper
2. tehreaper
----------------
$10
3. revanchist
4. akbeast17

Also, is there a dedicated "spoiler" button in the text box? I've been looking around for it but there doesn't seem to be one.
I don’t think so.. or do you mean how to make a spoiler button? You have to type [ spoiler] insert text here *[/ spoiler]. Without the spaces within the brackets. If not your question has gone completely over my head.. lol

Selling a Batman: Arkham Origins sellable gameshare slot for $15.  I will only deal with someone who has 10 (Site) Feedback as of the time of this post.

I don’t think so.. or do you mean how to make a spoiler button? You have to type [ spoiler] insert text here *[/ spoiler]. Without the spaces within the brackets. If not your question has gone completely over my head.. lol
Yeah i know how to make a spoiler tag. But before CAG 3.0 (CAG 2.0) there was a button that you could press that makes the tag for you without having to type that in.

But thanks anyway.

A little tight on the head but the surround sound is pretty good. Only issue I have is that people sometimes have a hard time hearing me. Much better than the older one.

Might want to give Amazon Warehouse a shot. Picked mine up in good condition for about 70 and only problem was that the box looked like it went through a destruction derby and mummified in tape. The headset was still in new condition.

Ok so I have a phantom for CoD Ghost, downloaded, finished installing and the host deactivated the 2 phantoms through the sony site. When I started it up this morning it downloaded an update from CoD and once it was about to install it gave me an error and now the CoD ghost download is corrupt (corrupt data). What do I do now? Anyone else encounter this problem before?

Ok so I have a phantom for CoD Ghost, downloaded, finished installing and the host deactivated the 2 phantoms through the sony site. When I started it up this morning it downloaded an update from CoD and once it was about to install it gave me an error and now the CoD ghost download is corrupt (corrupt data). What do I do now? Anyone else encounter this problem before?
The full game is corrupted? Just ask someone with a resell to lend it to you for a few minutes so you can start the download and then deactivate the system.

Edit: PM'd

Adding myself to this group.  Would rather not host. Thx.

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Spoiler 
$10
1. revanchist
2. rpg
----------------
$5
3. bigwig_rah
4.dragonjud

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done