CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for tales of xillia as well. Anyone offering phantom?
game has not been out long enough to create a new set of phantoms on any account. only way you're getting a phantom is if you make a new group

anyone know what time the ps+ codes go up on amazon? i don't trust ebay enough to go there for codes

Last edited by a moderator:
Or try to sell it for $10.
or call sony for more slots
insane.gif

game has not been out long enough to create a new set of phantoms on any account. only way you're getting a phantom is if you make a new group

anyone know what time the ps+ codes go up on amazon? i don't trust ebay enough to go there for codes
not safe??

Looking for some guidance.  Can someone who has created a PS3-upgrade-to-PS4 gameshare walk me through the steps? 

Aw yeah.. lets keep it going. This why I'm so happy I found the magical ignore button... Keep bringing old things. Some of you guys sre just so salty.. I almost feel bad for you, but then I realise I could care less. lol 

$22 for 1YR FOR PS+ on Ebay. Yesssss I can use my PP.

I'll probably be buying a couple since it's $22. If anyone needs help I can grab a couple I think, but says 5 per customer. Does anyone know if it's digital or an actual physical card? 

Hello Guys

Iam new here and looking forward to be a member on that great forum

I have a new account with 50$ so you can use it on a ps3 or ps4 and it have not any consoles activated on it so i want to trade it with some games a resale shares so i have not a lot of free space

And ofcourse any one wanna to do this he can go first because i have not any feedback

the games i like to get is

batman arkham origins
dishonerd
FATAL FRAME 1,2,3
DEAD SPACE 3
Enslaved
BioShock Infinite

I don't know is that too much for a 50$ or not like i said iam new at all this, so if it to much you can tell me and if it a little for 50 you can tell too

and i have not a paypal so i can't buy a reguler way

PS: is there a way to gameshare on PS4 ?
Thanks alot

Also keep in mind you can buy the $29.99 a year sub directly from PSN tomorrow. So if you have Paypal, just do it that way. In addition, PSN has a spend $60, get $10 back this week so they're practically begging you to take the subscription from them.

If anyone needs a Battlefield 4 PS3 code, I snagged an extra from Amazon during their lightning deal.  

I'll sell it to a CAG user at cost at $24.99.  PM me if interested.

Also keep in mind you can buy the $29.99 a year sub directly from PSN tomorrow. So if you have Paypal, just do it that way. In addition, PSN has a spend $60, get $10 back this week so they're practically begging you to take the subscription from them.
What? I thought it was only retail partners, not PSN itself, that had the deal.

From the blog:

"There will also be a special Black Friday deal for PlayStation Plus at select retailers nationwide."

BF4(ps3) is $25 on amazon now.  The BF4+Premium bundle is $75!

Madden 25(ps3 only) is $25 also!

Fifa14(ps3 only) starts in 7 mins! it will be $25 also

Anyone selling a share?  Looking for DR2: Off the Record, or NCAA 14.  Maybe something under $5.   Looking to play something while I wait for all my purchases to be shipped.  PM me! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back