CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy 2 and a 49 cent avatar and it's the second best deal going for Plus tomorrow. eBay is the first, but will probably sell out pretty quick.
will sony cover the pennies lol?

how many years are u getting cap?

thanksgivingpsnpromospend60.png

Buy 2 and a 49 cent avatar and it's the second best deal going for Plus tomorrow. eBay is the first, but will probably sell out pretty quick.
Hello, i did not get my ps4 yet can i buy the code and use it in 3 or 4 monthes ?
and how can i buy the codes ? only sign in with my raguler account and buy it, then i can use the codes in any different accont right ?

im looking for these on PS4

resell or phantom, doesent matter

Need For Speed Rivals

Killzone Shadow Fall

Persona 4 Arena ($14.99)

Resell

Phantom

1. Pravado

I think that Sly group is not gonna fill up due to the game size. Kind of sucks bc it got good reviews and it's only $10 for a download

BTW, 1 year + codes at gamestop.com for $30, just get it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please guys anyone answer me
i did not get my ps4 yet can i buy the code and use it in 3 or 4 monthes ?
and how can i buy the codes from psn store ?  just sign in with my raguler account and buy it, then i can use the codes in any different acconts right ?

someone answered you already, and it's common sense. as far as your second question goes, you can only buy through sony on your main to get that discount, its not a code you can transfer its an instantaneously applied purchase

i'm giving up on looking for +. gamestop gives me an error every time, newegg's ebay thing is prob a hoax, and amazon still shows up as 50

someone answered you already, and it's common sense. as far as your second question goes, you can only buy through sony on your main to get that discount, its not a code you can transfer its an instantaneously applied purchase

i'm giving up on looking for +. gamestop gives me an error every time, newegg's ebay thing is prob a hoax, and amazon still shows up as 50
thank you

You are veak!

Newegg has sent out an email that the codes will be on sale at midnight Pacific, not Eastern, however, they will be $30. Some have speculated it might still be $22, but there is no way to know.

Give Amazon some time, as well as PSN. They probably won't update until midnight Pacific time.

Okay, so when is the $5 deducted? If they don't accept Paypal could one of you purchase it for me? I'll send the money right away.
You can only apply the 5 once meaning you wouldnt get the discount if you dont get it yourself.

Just get it from bestbuy since they take pp

So outside of persona 4 arena and sly 4, are there any other good BF deals? Lots of the games I see are games that most of us have gameshared already when they came out (like bf4/ac4)

But its not for $25.. I'm all out gaming money for the next few days/weeks/months.. who knows? GOD DAMN AMAZON!! 

This be the tale of the

bglogo.jpg

Till then I shall be surviving off of the free games Sony throws my way. 

I bought a Year of Plus from Gamestop.com. Order went through but haven't been emailed the code yet. Been almost an hour.
same here..still waiting on that separate email with the code.

Did Amazon's deal go live? I still see it sitting at $50. or is that one done like BB?

and Newegg let's me place one in the cart but removes it when I try to checkout. shows OOS now

same here..still waiting on that separate email with the code.

Did Amazon's deal go live? I still see it sitting at $50. or is that one done like BB?

and Newegg let's me place one in the cart but removes it when I try to checkout. shows OOS now
Haven't seen Amazon change yet. Still waiting on GS.

Need For Speed Rivals - PS3 [Digital Code] $39.99 

http://www.amazon.com/Need-Speed-Rivals-Digital-Code/dp/B00GU35C2W/ref=lp_7266959011_1_5_title_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1385716434&sr=1-5

This is new i think, was only for the disc version before

EDIT: says its Currently unavailable tho. 

There might be more digital ps3 games on Amazon, they just dont show up in search for "PS3 [Digital Code] " if they are currently unavailable. 

-- 

BF4 digital ps3 is now at $30 (from $35, and before $25). 

Am I the only one waiting untill next month when Sony puts up the "Activate one year of PS+, and get 3 months free" Like the always do? 

Am I the only one waiting untill next month when Sony puts up the "Activate one year of PS+, and get 3 months free" Like the always do?
do you know if this was for just new folks or current/former plus users?

I haven't used plus yet but I was thinking on using a 30 day trial code I have now and then activate my one year next month to take advantage of bonus 3 months.. that should work out yes?

do you know if this was for just new folks or current/former plus users?

I haven't used plus yet but I was thinking on using a 30 day trial code I have now and then activate my one year next month to take advantage of bonus 3 months.. that should work out yes?
Its for everyone old and new.. They offer it every year. I'm waiting because my Sub ends next month..11/12/13

Persona 4 Arena ($14.99)

Resell

Phantom

1. Pravado

I think that Sly group is not gonna fill up due to the game size. Kind of sucks bc it got good reviews and it's only $10 for a download

BTW, 1 year + codes at gamestop.com for $30, just get it there.
If the sly deal is still going on we can split it $5 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back