CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very weird, yes.
So we have new rules now ? Leave feedback FIRST ?

Why did you take his side before even taking a look into the conversation where he also tried to sell me an EA online pass (which does not even exist anymore as they are free now) as a season pass with all the maps for bf3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys Hoax/Hax isn't replying to my msgs about what has happened since an hour ago. Anybody know what I should do?

Also giving away Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus For Free. It's an easy and short Platinum (10 hours). Depending on how many people are interested; you guys could just pass the share around.

Just add yourself if interested:

1. Cak

2. TheCro

Add more numbers if needed
I'll put my name down for #2. Waiting on a physical copy, but I might have to cancel my order as it still isn't ready for pickup and I'm going home tomorrow.

Well guys Hoax/Hax isn't replying to my mags about what has happened since an hour ago. Anybody know what I should do?
dont leave negative feedback to warn others because you will get retialiation feedback and it will be removed.

i would suggest posting his info and details , if he is still talking to you, to get more info, but you should have the birthdate of the account so you can reset it and kick him.

dont leave negative feedback to warn others because you will get retialiation feedback and it will be removed.
i would suggest posting his info and details , if he is still talking to you, to get more info, but you should have the birthdate of the account so you can reset it and kick him.
Well he changed the email address and I have no idea whom the original host is :(

Why did you take his side before even taking a look into the conversation where he also tried to sell me an EA online pass (which does not even exist anymore as they are free now) as a season pass with all the maps for bf3?
Really bro, you've resorted to lying?
AvzN96E.png

Well he changed the email address and I have no idea whom the original host is :(
You said he's changed the email? You get an email from Sony with the new email.. why don't you try to log in with it? Post the original emails here and the host just might turn up and claim them.

wohl, as much as I don't like to add in to the drama that happens in this thread, please just drop it. Like clone said, it is getting old and annoying very quickly. If you want to argue past this point please take it to a pm. The thread is getting cluttered with all this bickering when it should have stopped a long time ago. Before you start saying that I'm on either side, I'm not. I'm just tired of seeing the same things posted again and again and again.

I didn't take his side. I gave you some advice, the same advice others have given as well, that you have completely ignored. It doesn't bother me, it just makes one less person I will gameshare with.

You said he's changed the email? You get an email from Sony with the new email.. why don't you try to log in with it? Post the original emails here and the host just might turn up and claim them.
The thing is the person whom I bought it from says the original host only has access to the emails no other reseller does :(

The thing is the person whom I bought it from says the original host only has access to the emails no other reseller does :(
I'm talking about the host.. post the emails to the accounts here, and the host my turn up and help you out.

....when did this gameshare thread turn into days of our lives? 

Back on topic, still looking for an injustice ps4 phantom. :p

No PayPal was involved, he wanted to trade his account with $50 for Bioshock & DS3 and he's saying he got confused even though I told him about resells on top of that he doesn't reply for shit and now I'm really starting to regret this.

You sold two games that aren't worth even close to $50 (esp with infinite's BF sale) for that much to a newbie with no feedback, you deserve to be scammed. The golden rule is that you never trade resells to newbies in the first place. Even if you can turn a profit you're potentially screwing over the other resell (in your case, someone who you know irl whose account you somehow got info to and are probably selling without their permission)

Cak and the other guy who are holding pages full of back and forth, both of you shut up and take it to PMs, literally nobody cares and you're just making yourselves look worse and worse. Regardless of who is right or wrong you are derailing a topic from its purpose, mods exist for a reason. It's meaningless feedback in the first place (zaspera has proven that), the only way to gain trust on here is to be a regular who doesn't make dumb posts and contributes to conversation. Prove to us you're not a scammer by showing us that you can contribute to a conversation in an intellectual manner.

And for all you newcomers, since you seem to be in abundance as of late, at least use proper grammar or fully explain what you want or have, or you'll find that most of the thread regulars who know their shit and have money won't want to bother with you. This holds especially true to anyone who is asking how ps4 sharing works. Do a little research, there's no need for laziness. I could look at one ps4 share post and see how it works, why can't you? I can excuse this for people who are polite sometimes, but the number of people asking how ps4 sharing works is ridiculous due to how many posts show directly how it works. I'm much more likely to deal with someone with 0 feedback who can talk about video games all day than someone who has 5-10 positive feedback who is always asking questions that are self explanatory.

Sorry for the anger, but the past two weeks on here is some wild west shit and trades that should only be taking 3-4 posts to complete are now taking 10+. Sick of reading pages full of garbage that doesn't have to do with groups. If you're a noob and don't know how shit works, read the OP or figure it out for yourself based on what people are posting. Things are not that hard to figure out.

</rage>

....when did this gameshare thread turn into days of our lives?

Back on topic, still looking for an injustice ps4 phantom.
Is injustice cross buy? I might pick it up for mah Vita. Is Dragons crown cross play/buy? is there a sale still goin on?

Aliens Colonial Marines + Flashback (Plus UK discounted group)

Resells ($4)
1.mark77 (host)

Phantoms ($2)
3.iwarboY

*Comes w/ 14 day Plus trial
[customspoiler="*Plus games works through December, 14th; Aliens and Flashback are 4ever"]
PS3
Uncharted 3 - 38.5gb
LittleBigPlanet Karting - 13.1gb
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 11.5gb
XCOM Enemy Unknown - 7.6gb
Remember Me - 6.4gb
GRID 2 - 5.3gb
Guacamele - 854mb
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - 1.7gb

PSVita
Gravity Rush - 1.4gb
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 3.3gb
Sonic AllStar Racing - 1.4gb
Guacamele - 854mb
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 1.1gb

PS4
Contrast
Resogun[/customspoiler]

All set and ready to go! 

Aliens and Flashback were bought, only games that expires are the ones from Instant Game Collection, 2 weeks remaining. 

Preference for regulars/vets, add yourselves. If you're new, please send me a PM and we'll talk. Thanks!

Is injustice cross buy? I might pick it up for mah Vita. Is Dragons crown cross play/buy? is there a sale still goin on?
I don't believe it is cross buy. Otherwise I would have gotten it on my main as I got a vita too. Would have been awesome!

You sold two games that aren't worth even close to $50 (esp with infinite's BF sale) for that much to a newbie with no feedback, you deserve to be scammed. The golden rule is that you never trade resells to newbies in the first place. Even if you can turn a profit you're potentially screwing over the other resell (in your case, someone who you know irl whose account you somehow got info to and are probably selling without their permission)

Cak and the other shitlord who are holding pages full of back and forths, both of you shut up and take it to PMs, literally nobody cares and you're just making yourselves look worse and worse by clogging up the topic. It's meaningless feedback in the first place, the only way to gain trust on here is to be a regular.

And for all you newcomers, since you seem to be in abundance as of late, at least use proper grammar or fully explain what you want or have, or you'll find that most of the thread regulars who know their shit and have money won't want to bother with you. This holds especially true to anyone who is asking how ps4 sharing works. Do a little research, there's no need for laziness. I could look at one ps4 share post and see how it works, why can't you?

Sorry for the anger, but the past two weeks on here is some wild west shit and trades that should only be taking 3-4 posts to complete are now taking 10+. Sick of reading pages full of garbage that doesn't have to do with groups. If you're a noob and don't know how shit works, read the OP or figure it out for yourself based on what people are posting. Things are not that hard to figure out.
Emma_Watson_THIS_Gif.gif

I don't care for him/her.. Just annoying lol

Aliens Colonial Marines + Flashback (Plus UK discounted group)

Resells ($4)
1.mark77 (host)

Phantoms ($2)
3.iwarboY
4. Emoney244

*Comes w/ 14 day Plus trial
[customspoiler="*Plus games works through December, 14th; Aliens and Flashback are 4ever"]
PS3
Uncharted 3 - 38.5gb
LittleBigPlanet Karting - 13.1gb
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 11.5gb
XCOM Enemy Unknown - 7.6gb
Remember Me - 6.4gb
GRID 2 - 5.3gb
Guacamele - 854mb
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - 1.7gb

PSVita
Gravity Rush - 1.4gb
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 3.3gb
Sonic AllStar Racing - 1.4gb
Guacamele - 854mb
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 1.1gb

PS4
Contrast
Resogun[/customspoiler]

All set and ready to go!

Aliens and Flashback were bought, only games that expires are the ones from Instant Game Collection, 2 weeks remaining.

Preference for regulars/vets, add yourselves. If you're new, please send me a PM and we'll talk. Thanks!

I didn't take his side. I gave you some advice, the same advice others have given as well, that you have completely ignored. It doesn't bother me, it just makes one less person I will gameshare with.
this is now your 4th or 5th post adding to the drama, taking a side against me. ridiculous.

its kinda sad AND kinda funny some of the newer members i met here were much nicer than you... thanks to all who shared great games with me like bf4, nfs rivals, deadpool (well, not that great =) but supports custom soundtrcks :) ) black ops 2 season pass, ac4, and more .. you know who you are.. it is appreciated i love you guys :)

Yeah, you're right. I'm just hoping this guy wasn't REALLY trying to scam me and just got confused or whatever. He even sent me a pic showing the $50 in the account and my username on a notepad (main reason why I felt more comfortable to give the info first)

Holy shit guys how long are we still going to go on about this drama lol. Swear to god some of you are on a man period.

If anyone has a resell of SplinterCell: Blacklist please P.M me. Missed out on the discounted groups last night. BattleField 4 resale would be nice too

Also giving away Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus For Free. It's an easy and short Platinum (10 hours). Depending on how many people are interested; you guys could just pass the share around.

Just add yourself if interested:

1. Cak

2. TheCro

3. EstonianBeast

Add more numbers if needed

EDIT: Also forgot, I have to ask the other resell if he is alright with this. Might take a while before any information is sent out to people.
Added myself aswell, was thinking of buying this. Thanks for doing this, whenever this is up for grab, i'd try this out :p

Hosting another couple groups for these games. I'm really surprised people are charging $10+ for a PS4 phantom with the current prices on Amazon.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13

PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6
PS3 Resell $6 EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3
PS3 Phantom $3

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $45

PS4 Resell $15
PS4 Phantom $7.50 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $7.50
PS3 Resell $7.50

PS3 Phantom $3.75
PS3 Phantom $3.75
I'll take that other resellable for BF4

too many lil 17 year old boys hyped up on red bull in here :p

I got two 20 psn cards for $18 each! pm if u want it

if u want a free phantom share of dead space 1+2 pm me!   claimed by deadpool

@clonesniper666 i respect you a lot but its not nice to say i dont have patience see feedback thread or my feedback #5 ;)

its about respecting your partner in a transaction. you should first read our PM conversation before jumping to conclusions. It was ridiculous. Maybe i cannot expect too much from some of the younger members here, so i can try to lose my eyes next time and just ignoe any bullshit. I. just would like to understand why its ok for Cak to ask for feedback before sending the account? I as a seller sent my buyers their info IMMEDIAELY and if i cant I tell them why. So please tell me what I missed here?
Dude can you please just take this offline somewhere else? Nobody in this thread cares about any of this drama.

im looking for these on PS4

resell or phantom, doesent matter

Need For Speed Rivals

Killzone Shadow Fall

Assassins Creed Black Flag

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13 Dormin

PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6
PS3 Resell $6 EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3
PS3 Phantom $3

You can get trophies on your main if you have the resell right?

OK, now that you've drawn my attention to this thread it is time to behave. I just deleted tons of posts and if it continues I will be handing out temp bans.

I took care of the feedback issue with the understanding that that would be the END of it - but apparently that was not the case. I don't want to have to delete another message in here.

I know people rarely purchase EU shares here but I bought a disc copy of tlou for my brother's birthday and thinking might need to purchase him the season pass aswell at some point. If anyone has the UK pass just sling a message my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back