CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one resell spot left for my group(Aliens Colonial + Flashback) - $4(Plus discount)

Comes w/ content(on spoiler) of Plus Uk available trough Dec, 14th.

PM me if interested, thanks!

PS3
Uncharted 3 - 38.5gb
LittleBigPlanet Karting - 13.1gb
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 11.5gb
XCOM Enemy Unknown - 7.6gb
Remember Me - 6.4gb
GRID 2 - 5.3gb
Guacamele - 854mb
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - 1.7gb

PSVita
Gravity Rush - 1.4gb
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 3.3gb
Sonic AllStar Racing - 1.4gb
Guacamele - 854mb
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 1.1gb

PS4
Contrast
Resogun
This is actually a great deal.. you should definitely mention the 'plus' guacamelee and remember me downloads included. aliens may have got a bad rap, but for a couple dollars? as Bosman says, " there's always something great even in the crappiest games" - or something to this effect.

This is actually a great deal.. you should definitely mention the 'plus' guacamelee and remember me downloads included. aliens may have got a bad rap, but for a couple dollars? as Bosman says, " there's always something great even in the crappiest games" - or something to this effect.
there's nothing great in Aliens, not one thing, only suffering :(

If you guys have any mp games we should all play some time..

I have another question.. Which one of you is EraJoRmA--- on PSN?

He added me today as well. Didn't even say he was from cag just asked what games I have and if I wanted to gameshare. He got blocked, I didn't know what silly stuff he was trying to pull.

Everyone beware of a newb called Hota88 he changed the passwords of the 2 resell slots I gave him & now he's giving me fake info to his "$50 account" I'm fucking pissed right now.
What if the Bioshock Infinite resell was my account? - Shouldn't i be pissed at (you) right now? What if the Bioshock Infinite account was snakes account, shouldn't (he) be pissed right now?

Purchased and ready to go. send pm's if you're a noob, otherwise just add your name regs

Diablo 3 Group: $40

Resell $13.33

1. StarShadow

Phantom $6.67

1. iwarboY hosting

Purchased.

==========================================================================================

Also

Record of Agarest War 2 phantoms available @ $6.00
Record of Agarest War 2

[3] phantoms

1)Possible reserve for StarShadow

2)

3)

The only people that are going to be laughing are the ones who just found out you bought Aliens: Colonial Marines.
The funniest part is that Sony is still charging $39.99 for that dogshit! Few months ago they had it on sale for like $7.99 and I was gonna grab it but never got around to it.

im looking for these on PS4

resell or phantom, doesent matter

Need For Speed Rivals

Killzone Shadow Fall

After my gamesharing binge of the past 2 weeks I've come to the sad realization that I'm going to have to take a break for a little while, at least on PS3 until I play some of these things. 15/16 users and 60/500 GB will do that to you.

After my gamesharing binge of the past 2 weeks I've come to the sad realization that I'm going to have to take a break for a little while, at least on PS3 until I play some of these things. 15/16 users and 60/500 GB will do that to you.
You're telling me.. I'm now starting Mass Effect 3.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

The first EU-sale (every 2nd day in december an offer) seems to be:

FIFA 14 (PS3)
34,99€ (was 69,99 euros)

FIFA 14 (PS Vita)
24,99€ (was 49,99 euros)

According to a leak from the french sony blog. Not that interesting for us who have access to the better amazon US price ($34.99 at the moment)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol np. I saw you on my team. I actually ended up getting that 5 bombs planted trophy so you were a good distraction for the enemy! :)

Almost filled..

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13 - Derfel

PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6 - drolan
PS3 Resell $6 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3
PS3 Phantom $3

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $45

PS4 Resell $15 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $7.50 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $7.50 - drolan
PS3 Resell $7.50

PS3 Phantom $3.75
PS3 Phantom $3.75
By the way, these BF4 prices add up weird. Based on the AC4 structure, shouldn't it be $11.67/$5.83/$5.83/$2.92?

If you decide to order 1, I can recommend DealExtreme over eBay any day. They look interesting but if you have a 360 you can buy an adapter to use it in the PS3.

If you get an official controller I would recommend the PS4 one over the 360 and PS3, only downside can't use the Home button. I think the PS4 controller is the most comfortable so far, but I have not been able to use the X1 controller yet, so my opinion may change.

lol np. I saw you on my team. I actually ended up getting that 5 bombs planted trophy so you were a good distraction for the enemy! :)

Almost filled..

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13 - Derfel

PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6 - drolan
PS3 Resell $6 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3 Revanchist
PS3 Phantom $3

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $45

PS4 Resell $15 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $7.50 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $7.50 - drolan
PS3 Resell $7.50

PS3 Phantom $3.75
PS3 Phantom $3.75
Battlefield 4 phantom slot

Looking for The Last of Us season pass - UK

So just checking the sen store to see the size of black flag and clicked on the the ps4 upgrade by mistake, a little interesting thing I haven't read here  - 

OFFER EXPIRES 31/01/2014

Assuming the ps4 upgrades are a limited time thing then, unless you guys know something else?

Persona 4 is by FAR my favorite vita game. You'll definitely enjoy that one, the story is good, the graphics are excellent, and it's not a short game. Runs about 40 hours or so.

Check out Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Assassin's Creed Liberation, and LittleBigPlanet Vita also, they're good games. Plus, with PS+ right now Soul Sacrifice is a freebie.
All good recommendations. If any of you are a MGS fan, you owe it to yourself to pick up the HD Collection as well. It is awesome having two of my favorite all time games available on the go.

I really like it so far, I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I am. It took me a little bit to get used to, but that could have also just been me getting used to the Vita.
I might give it another shot then. I played it for like 30 minutes, but didn't get into it too much.

Lombax, did you get those shares back?
Not yet but now I know who the other resell is of BioShock at least. If push comes to shove and he doesnt give the passwords or emails (yes I just figured out he changed the emails too -_-) I might have to buy BioShock Infinite on another account and give the other reseller a slot.

Not yet but now I know who the other resell is of BioShock at least. If push comes to shove and he doesnt give the passwords or emails (yes I just figured out he changed the emails too -_-) I might have to buy BioShock Infinite on another account and give the other reseller a slot.
Who was the other resell owner of Bioshock Infinite...

Hey guys, I am pretty sure this question hsa been aswered a million times here already, but I seem not to be able to find it... Anyway, if I replace my ps3's hdd with a new one, when I put my old hdd into the ps3 again, will the phantom still work?

Hey guys, I am pretty sure this question hsa been aswered a million times here already, but I seem not to be able to find it... Anyway, if I replace my ps3's hdd with a new one, when I put my old hdd into the ps3 again, will the phantom still work?
Hey, why dont you just go through my posts and you'll find a detailed explanation for your answer. If youre too lazy.. the aswer is no, they will no longer work.

the longer answer is it formats the drive when you install it as it doesn't recognize it.

Selling (phantoms)
Payday 2 - 6 $
Need for speed: Rivals - 10 $
Puppeteer - 4 $
Time and Eternity - 4 $
Dragon Age: Origins - 2 $
Of Orcs and Men - 3 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - 5 $
Crysis 2 - 3 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
God Mode - 0.5 $
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe)
Terraria - 1.5 $

Hey, why dont you just go through my posts and you'll find a detailed explanation for your answer. If youre too lazy.. the aswer is no, they will no longer work.
Who the fuck would think to look through your posts to find an answer for that?

Didn't we have a Rayman Legends group started? Have to go through like 200 pages to go back a couple days thanks to Cuk/Shadow talking to himself and arguing with other newbs.

Have the following for sale:

CounterStrike GO Resell - $2

Bioshock Infinite Resell - $10

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Resell - $5

Wheel of Fortune Resell (2 available) - $2 each

XCom Enemy Within Phantom (2 available): $6.67 each

Selling (phantoms)
Payday 2 - 6 $
Need for speed: Rivals - 10 $
Puppeteer - 4 $
Time and Eternity - 4 $
Dragon Age: Origins - 2 $
Of Orcs and Men - 3 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - 5 $
Crysis 2 - 3 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
God Mode - 0.5 $
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe)
Terraria - 1.5 $
I'll buy that Terraria share from you :)

I'll skip that, got it for PC anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back