FIFA 14 (UK PSN sale)

FIFA 14 PS3 - 24.99£

Resell   8.33£ / 13.62$
    1-
    2-

Phantom  4.17£ / 6.82$
    1- sdit
    2- Half Life

Two Resells left and someone who can host!

It was supposed the sale end today 00h GMT but it's still available at this price so anyone interested join in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know if more story DLC is coming out for Saints Row 4? I wanna know if I should just share the season pass (assuming there's interest) or buy it on my main since it's only 10 bucks.

Anybody know if more story DLC is coming out for Saints Row 4? I wanna know if I should just share the season pass (assuming there's interest) or buy it on my main since it's only 10 bucks.
Christmas story dlc is comin soon this month, that's the last dlc with the season pass

Any regulars want free phantoms of Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and/or Ride to Hell? It would be cool if you had some small thing to trade but not required. I'm not at a point where I'm willing to use a user for either of those. PM me of you want them.

Edit: Walking Dead gone but GOTY Ride to Hell still available!

I was able to get that password fixed on the GTA 4 account thanks to Apollyon.

Once I finally got all the required pistol kills for that trophy in BF4, I switched to assault rifles. I went from getting like 3 kills a game to 14-15. I still die a lot, but at least I'm pulling my weight a little bit. Pistols suck ass.

I was able to get that password fixed on the GTA 4 account thanks to Apollyon.

Once I finally got all the required pistol kills for that trophy in BF4, I switched to assault rifles. I went from getting like 3 kills a game to 14-15. I still die a lot, but at least I'm pulling my weight a little bit. Pistols suck ass.
theres a reason why theres trophies for gettin pistol kills, no one uses them! -_-

Especially compared to Black Ops 2 where the Tac-45 only took 2 shots up close, BF4 you use so many bullets trying to kill someone who can run like a ninja grandmaster.
You can use the Rex to get the XP required to unlock the pistol you need for the trophy. That typically takes 2-3 shots to kill someone. It's extremely inaccurate though and really only good at close range. My preferred pistol was the starting one...P228 or something like that.

Any regulars want free phantoms of Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and/or Ride to Hell? It would be cool if you had some small thing to trade but not required. I'm not at a point where I'm willing to use a user for either of those. PM me of you want them.

Okay, let me take ride to hell?

Guys in my BF4 and AC4, I thought the deals would still be on for cyber Monday but it looks like the prices are back to regular again. Does everyone still want to get it?
What are the new totals? And someone posted that AC4 is going onsale for ps3 tomorrow for $30 digital download...not sure if we could utilize that

I'll bite on walking dead if it' available still

i'm kind of tempted to join a group for army of two... 2.50 for a resell is a STEAL

played that game on 360, it was really good and wouldn't be hard to platinum. first army of two was kind of bad, second was incredible in co op and a huge improvement but still generally hated, and the third was a step up from that

Guys in my BF4 and AC4, I thought the deals would still be on for cyber Monday but it looks like the prices are back to regular again. Does everyone still want to get it?
I'd probably drop out if the group is regular price. Hopefully the Black Flag deal that was mentioned actually appears tomorrow.

Also, the new 3DS Zelda is excellent! Check it out if you've got a 3DS, especially if you're a Link to the Past fan.

wohlstand please refrain yourself from messaging I said I apologize for not giving to you a share since you're new and you called me a jerk after apology good luck with your future endeavors
y2jd you could just block me if i you dont like what i say no need to make it public like an asshole. just because you have made a few trades here does not give you the right to be a jerk or to threat new users like they were idiots as gladly only a very small MINORITY of the old users does here as the most of the old users here are great people unlike you. but first you offer me tony hawk and then you start some BS, so i noted you and those others for the do not trade list.

Man, I wanna trust Locoxx, but you know.. I was here for it all lol.. what do I do? /s

Big-Lebowski.gif

Any interest in a new group for NCAA football 14? Currently on sell on amazon for $40 (if price goes higher I wouldn't be interested) so it would be the following:

Resell $13.33

1.tonyv4 (host)

Phantom ($6.67)

If you have not played Sleeping Dogs, now is the time. I was hooked after a few missions and had a blast. It was a underrated game and I was very impressed, especially with the hand-to-hand fights. It is also an easy Platinum!

Currently, it is available for $10 with free shipping from eBay or Newegg.

If you have not played Sleeping Dogs, now is the time. I was hooked after a few missions and had a blast. It was a underrated game and I was very impressed, especially with the hand-to-hand fights. It is also an easy Platinum!

Currently, it is available for $10 with free shipping from eBay or Newegg.
Thanks for the tip :) It was also available in european PSN for around 10€ and will surely be again, also worth mentioning its one of the few games that support custom soundtracks unlike GTA ;)

THIS BE A PSA TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE! 

Whenever you decide to add me on PSN  PLEASE STATE WHO THE HELL YOU ARE IN YOUR FREIND REQUEST!  Seriously, I'm not going to add you if you don't.. I'm just going to assume you're just another newbie gamesharer looking for a quick scam/free share and block you.  Also, please stop adding me on psn/spamming my inbox and requesting gameshares/freebies.

4145028+_36ca131bd52f4311b4fdc4874f98771c.jpg

Whom ever this is, (I'm going to assume its you)
dXC8DHo.jpg

stop adding on psn with multiple accounts asking for gameshare.. You say the same thing every time, I'm not interested and you have no idea how much of a pain it is to block you. (If it's not you, then whomever it is please stahp)

[SIZE=17.77777862548828px] [/SIZE]

who the fuck is adding cak on psn? i wasn't aware we had massochists amongst our community...
:D Also, you spelled masochists incorrectly. The people who add me are the ones who you know.. PLAY GAMES. lol

Apparently the new deal in the EU xmas sale will be Spelunky at 50% off. Should be cross-buy too. 

edit:

Diablo 3 (PS3) from 59,99 € to 39,99 €

and

Spelunky (PS Vita) from 14,99 € to 6,99 €
with extra 10 % for PS Plus

What are the new totals? And someone posted that AC4 is going onsale for ps3 tomorrow for $30 digital download...not sure if we could utilize that
I'd probably drop out if the group is regular price. Hopefully the Black Flag deal that was mentioned actually appears tomorrow.

Also, the new 3DS Zelda is excellent! Check it out if you've got a 3DS, especially if you're a Link to the Past fan.
Offer already on! AC4:Black Flag - $30 on Amazon

Gameshares for sale:

$3.33  Dead Space 3: Awakening
$5       Fat Princess + Fat Roles DLC (takes 2 accounts)

I also have God of War: Origins Collection on a separate account which I can sell all shares to. To make it interesting, I'll only charge $3.33 for resells and phantoms.

God of War: Origins Collection ($3.33 for resells or phantom)
------------------------------------------
1. plvl
2. khaledseif

I'm still in for the AC4 phantom, but I think I'll be dropping from BF4.

LF: GTAV & COD Ghost, PM me

y2jd you could just block me if i you dont like what i say no need to make it public like an asshole. just because you have made a few trades here does not give you the right to be a jerk or to threat new users like they were idiots as gladly only a very small MINORITY of the old users does here as the most of the old users here are great people unlike you. but first you offer me tony hawk and then you start some BS, so i noted you and those others for the do not trade list.
You do realize that the only jerk here is you. You have no idea how many veteran users added you into their "do not trade list" because of your altitude. I just wanted to say you 1 thing: Be nice to others and they will be nice to you.
Have a good day sir!

FIFA 14 (UK PSN sale)

FIFA 14 PS3 - 24.99£

Resell   8.33£ / 13.62$
    1- sdit
    2-

Phantom  4.17£ / 6.82$
    1-
    2-

The sale will end today but i already bought it so, it will remain this price :)

Anyone interested PM me!

Thanks

You do realize that the only jerk here is you. You have no idea how many veteran users added you into their "do not trade list" because of your altitude. I just wanted to say you 1 thing: Be nice to others and they will be nice to you.
Have a good day sir!
another weak loser... you know why you are weak and have no balls ? because you only speak up when its about bashing a new user. any idiot without balls can bash a new user, thats nothing special. it involves no risk and anyone can do it, that is why in such instances you always see the weak people creep out of their shitholes and add to the bashing, like a group hitting on someone who is alone. Its deep in human nature, in those natures of the people who will never stand up for somethn in life, who will never achieve anything meaningful and who will never be a man. i probably helped more people at CAG in the last few weeks than you in your whole life. there is going to be drastic changes here soon because this shit has been going on for too long with a MINORITY of the old users contributing absolutely NOTHING .

And in case you missed it, again i did not start this other people brought this into the thread, so i suggest you will continue doing this by PM, ignore me , OR SHUT THE F UP otherwise there is consequences incoming because unlike you i rather attack those who think they are stronger and i usually win.

another weak loser... you know why you are weak and have no balls ? because you only speak up when its about bashing a new user. any idiot without balls can bash a new user, thats nothing special. it involves no risk and anyone can do it, that is why in such instances you always see the weak people creep out of their shitholes and add to the bashing, like a group hitting on someone who is alone. Its deep in human nature, in those natures of the people who will never stand up for somethn in life, who will never achieve anything meaningful and who will never be a man. i probably helped more people at CAG in the last few weeks than you in your whole life. there is going to be drastic changes here soon because this shit has been going on for too long with a MINORITY of the old users contributing absolutely NOTHING .

And in case you missed it, again i did not start this other people brought this into the thread, so i suggest you will continue doing this by PM, ignore me , OR SHUT THE F UP otherwise there is consequences incoming because unlike you i rather attack those who think they are stronger and i usually win.
I think you're taking things too serious around here. Just chillax...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back