CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR SHUT THE F UP otherwise there is consequences incoming because unlike you i rather attack those who think they are stronger and i usually win.
You ain't winning, I can tell you that

you're making a bigger hole for yourself.. more like a well

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd stop feeding the troll (that includes gameshares, guys) until there's a serious attitude adjustement... "Clearing of old bad weeds in the GS areas" seriously?

I will not waste anymore of my time replying to you, it's just useless + this is a gamesharing thread.
Lol talking about having balls over the internet.. really?!

Whats with the newbies schooling the old vet's/regulars. It's uncalled for to be honest, I don't really say much in these situations but if they really have a problem with the peers of this community they should make their own separate gameshare community. 

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Devil May Cry

----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame
2. Strange

Add yourself if interested.

Whats with the newbies schooling the old vet's/regulars. It's uncalled for to be honest, I don't really say much in these situations but if they really have a problem with the peers of this community they should make their own separate gameshare community.
its simply because a MINORITY of the older members is acting like jerks towards new users. Also some of these older members, at least if you check out their recent post history, try hard to never help anyone on cag but be the biggest jerk they can be and/or post offtopic all day to higher their postcount or promote their signature-spam links. Ridiculous. I find it kinda sad to see so many great users help people on cag, yet nobody ever even clicks "like" on them or their groups just disappear because of all the spam posts by always the same few handful of people? Google some of their nicks/PSNs and its kinda shocking how sad these people are so I dont even wonna outcall their names. here , just it would help everyone to stay on topic and be friendly to new users where its easy to see if they contribute to the community or only want to take

Looking for phantoms or resells of these games..
DmC, fifa 14, naruto ultimate ninja 3 and cod ghost( all for ps3) pm me if you have any available thanks.

its simply because a MINORITY of the older members is acting like jerks towards new users. Also some of these older members, at least if you check out their recent post history, try hard to never help anyone on cag but be the biggest jerk they can be and/or post offtopic all day to higher their postcount or promote their signature-spam links. Ridiculous. I find it kinda sad to see so many great users help people on cag, yet nobody ever even clicks "like" on them or their groups just disappear because of all the spam posts by always the same few handful of people? Google some of their nicks/PSNs and its kinda shocking how sad these people are so I dont even wonna outcall their names. here , just it would help everyone to stay on topic and be friendly to new users where its easy to see if they contribute to the community or only want to take
The thing is, seniority and trust rule around these parts.

Try to understand that.

People here don't act like jerks for no reason either and new users in here will always be treated with caution. You can rant all you want about vets it will fall on deaf ears. Its just the way we do things around here. No way in hell a new user can come in here and dictate how things go.

Your avatar title is hilarious, too. Its like you're in your own world, you're not clearing out anything here. Ever.

This place is perfectly fine as is, and if you don't like it you can leave.

You have a very hostile demeanor, no offence, but some of the stuff you've stated there seems totally ridiculous. No one posts here off topic to higher their post counts, we post here because as stated we're a small community and as good as friends can be for strangers on the internet so like to talk about our little game related and sometimes other experiences.

Also no one acts like jerks or doesn't help because the same damn questions get asked every 3 or 4 posts, so they just get tired of regurgitating the same info. It's like no one on the internet has the patience to read through posts, there's even a search function for this thread.

It's been nearly a year here for me and everyone has been good to me so I can't just have you can in and call out some really decent members here, there's bound to be problems but we handle them maturely most of the time. No one has ever had this much a problem with this community apart from you so it's a case of 'it's not me, it's you'.

Peace.

How do you put people on ignore? Its possible, yeah?
If you go into your settings, there's an option for ignore settings and you can add people to your ignore list. Anything they list will show up as a white bar asking if you want to read their post.

A terrible member is like an STD though. You can ignore it all you want, but it's still there messing up your junk.

If you go into your settings, there's an option for ignore settings and you can add people to your ignore list. Anything they list will show up as a white bar asking if you want to read their post.

A terrible member is like an STD though. You can ignore it all you want, but it's still there messing up your junk.
From experience?

wohlstand please stop messaging me I asked you nicely no need to call me jerk again... how do I ignore on mobile site? it's pointless with newbies these days

We are generally friendly to new members. I always use gamerdad08 as the example; he didn't hound us with questions that have been answered a million times before or are easily researched, he took part in conversations (which helped him gain recognition), and joined a fair share of groups when he was new. He didn't back out of groups or scam anyone, so we got a sense of his trustworthiness and reliability. And now he's a welcomed member.

The veterans of the thread are the backbone of this community, our founding fathers. Vets are sick of answering questions that are right in the original post of this topic. This is why they ignore people they could easily help.

If anyone has future questions about game sharing that aren't easily answered in the first post I would be more than happy to help through PMs. But I always ignore people who ask "how does game sharing work" or "what is a phantom"

To put it bluntly, being able to game share in this community is a privilege, not a right.

Since christmas is coming, it's time to buy some games :D

I am looking for phantoms of Crysis 3, Call Of Duty: Ghosts and FIFA 14 (3 phantoms... I may start a group for the game if someone else wants a resell)

FIFA 14 (UK PSN sale)

FIFA 14 PS3 - 24.99£

Resell 8.33£ / 13.62$
1- sdit
2-

Phantom 4.17£ / 6.82$
1- UnFrozen
2- UnFrozen

The sale will end today but i already bought it so, it will remain this price :)

Anyone interested PM me!

Thanks
I would like to take both phantoms... I sent you a pm about the matter

for the record, my avatar is megaman from megaman legends. i've now received THREE pms asking me if he had a canon built into his chest and what anime it was from

Damn I've been away, whats all the hub bub about

Hi to everyone /wave

FFXIV has consumed for so so long ;_;

You're an ass.

Hey guys, Battlefield 4 went up in price by $15 and AC4 went down in price by $5. New prices are reflected below. Let me know if you want to drop out. I think my bro wants out of BF4 if others are dropping out. Can't believe AC4 can be gotten for this cheap already. The game is actually really good.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $50

PS4 Resell $16.67 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $8.33 - Usu's bro

PS3 Resell $8.33 - drolan
PS3 Resell $8.33 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $4.17 Revanchist
PS3 Phantom $4.17 raider_86

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $40

PS4 Resell $13.33 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $6.67 - Usu's bro

PS3 Resell $6.67 - drolan
PS3 Resell $6.67

PS3 Phantom $3.33 - raiden_86
PS3 Phantom $3.33

Goddammit Usu, I just bought AC3 for PS3 for $25 ($29.99 @ amazon digital copy -$5 PS4 amazon bonus) and upgraded PS4 version for $10 >_<

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Arkham Origins: Initiation $7, 323mbhttps://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/arkham-origins-initiation/cid=UP1018-BLUS31147_00-SPBRUCEBUNDLECHR

WWE 2K14 - Summer Rae FREEhttps://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/wwe-2k14-summer-rae/cid=UP1001-NPUB31343_00-WWE2K14SUMMERRAE

Goddammit Usu, I just bought AC3 for PS3 for $25 ($29.99 @ amazon digital copy -$5 PS4 amazon bonus) and upgraded PS4 version for $10 &gt;_&lt;

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
:whistle2: Noob =)

Hey guys, Battlefield 4 went up in price by $15 and AC4 went down in price by $5. New prices are reflected below. Let me know if you want to drop out. I think my bro wants out of BF4 if others are dropping out. Can't believe AC4 can be gotten for this cheap already. The game is actually really good.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $50

PS4 Resell $16.67 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $8.33 - Usu's bro

PS3 Resell $8.33 - drolan
PS3 Resell $8.33 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $4.17 Revanchist
PS3 Phantom $4.17 raider_86

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $40

PS3 Resell $6.67

PS3 Phantom $3.33 - kanamit
I'm still in.

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $40

PS3 Resell $6.67- wpress

PS3 Phantom $3.33 - kanamit
I'm in for the final resell!

Is anyone here still playing Defiance? I repurchased it back few months ago when it was 10 but don't see anyone on. I think Pravado tried to create a Clan but no one joined.
I have it because I got a share for super cheap. I don't even have the account on my system. Activated it and deleted it. Is it any good?

FIFA 14 (UK PSN sale)

FIFA 14 PS3 - 24.99£

Resell   8.33£ / 13.62$
    1- sdit
    2- UnFrozen friend (not sure, waiting for confirmation)

Phantom  4.17£ / 6.82$
    1- UnFrozen
    2- Teh Reaper

Looking for a CoD Ghosts Resell but not til tomorrow, possibly looking for a Phantom also (would prefer in a ps3 group for cheaper slots, no phantom if isnt a ps3 group also)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back