CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already reported y2jd for posting private PMs in this thread and those posts were deleted, tho he wasnt banned or warned or anything. Would be nice if we could focus on gamesharing , i mean people keep posting great psn /amazon offers here, and people like you never say thanks for them or share anything for the community, why ? but yet you are quick to give some dumb comment nobody asked you for ?
Well, alrighty then.

Anybody jumping on that Final Fantasy A Real Reborn for 10.00?

Also have a resell of Ratchet And Clank Into The Nexus - $3
Going to pick it up. How much is the monthly?

How do I donate a game to the library?
Looks like someone already answered

Posts can only be deleted by mods and one will step in if needed if this crap keeps on going. It was funny in the morning but now it's starting to get annoying.

[customspoiler='Price Changes']
Record Of Agarest War – Public Release$14.99

Record Of Agarest War 2$29.99

Record Of Agarest War Zero$19.99

Saints Row: The Third$29.99

Tomb Raider Digital Edition (Bundle)$29.99

Battle Fantasia$14.99

Crazy Strike Bowling$9.99

Limbo$9.99

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend$14.99

Limbo (Trial)$9.99

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Ii$9.99

Blazing Souls Accelate$9.99

Cho Aniki Zero$5.99

Fate/Extra$9.99

Gladiator Begins$7.99

Hakuoki: Warriors Of The Shinsengumi$19.99

Jikandia: The Timeless Land$9.99

Mimana Iyar Chronicle$9.99

Ragnarok Tactics$14.99

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side$19.99

Grid 2 All-In Pack$29.99

Grid 2: Grid 2 Classic Grid Pack$2.99[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wohlstand, by any chance are you not a native English speaker? That might help clear up some of this misunderstanding. I really don't think anyone has tried to scam or disrespect you. 

sellin- Bioshock Infinite+ Season Pass resale- $14  (also comes with Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe Edition, Bioshock 1 and Quantum Conundrum)

Posts can only be deleted by mods and one will step in if needed if this crap keeps on going. It was funny in the morning but now it's starting to get annoying.
More than the game cost lol

14.99 a month, but we get a free month with the purchase.

is FF 14 any better than 11 so far? is it easier to solo now?
It was my first MMO and it was very easy to get into and a lot of fun playing solo. The funnest for me were the dungeons were you play with people, even if its random people, there was a good sense of 'team'

I've been thinking to pick the game up probably on disc since I'm gamesharing my main with bff it'd be nice to include offline play.. I got to level 72 on ff 11 few years back I love monk class

y'all folks are walkin the path of the albasha..

also, wow @ unadvertised persona 4 arena for $14.99 on psn

If anyone gets it I don't mind having a cag persona 4 arena tourney.

Off topic but got job interview in morning, praying I end the year on a positive note.

Yeah you can, just PM me. There are a lot of regulars who aren't on there, so if you think you're worthy of an invite PM me. Don't bother unless we've traded before. I'm also going to require people to donate at least one game if they want to get in.

Going to change some things up on there bc we need some new blood as activity has died down. We've had GTA 5 up there for two months and nobody's asked for it. In fact, Rogue is kind enough to donate his Battlefield 4 share. I think the fact that it's off site and not a lot of ppl bookmarked it is why activity has gone down
I still use it from time to time. After I finish GRID 2, Guacamelee and Jak 3 I might borrow that Ratched: Deadlocked for 1 or 2 weeks. Also I can vouch for RogueSplinterCell if needed, nice guy :)

edit: Also 1 last thing: my shares will be there forever, I will not try to sell them so for example even after 1 year have passed don't hesitate asking me for the share, I will still have it. Also ...sorry for the english.

There's a 12.99 and 14.99 plan you can decide between.

I've been thinking to pick the game up probably on disc since I'm gamesharing my main with bff it'd be nice to include offline play.. I got to level 72 on ff 11 few years back I love monk class
Disk version just gives you an install of FFXIV and a code to redeem on PSN which also gives a digital download of the game. Just buy it digitally and make sure you link it to your SE account so that only you could play.

There's a 12.99 and 14.99 plan you can decide between.

Disk version just gives you an install of FFXIV and a code to redeem on PSN which also gives a digital download of the game. Just buy it digitally and make sure you link it to your SE account so that only you could play.
thanks for the tip..I have $10 wallet sitting in my main..do anyone have 7 days trial psn plus so I can buy the game? I'm not sure if those 7 days trial would work on psn store I'll have to research

thanks for the tip..I have $10 wallet sitting in my main..do anyone have 7 days trial psn plus so I can buy the game? I'm not sure if those 7 days trial would work on psn store I'll have to research
Shoot me a PM, I have a couple of 7 day trials wasting away. You're welcome to one.

sellin- Bioshock Infinite+ Season Pass resale- $14  (also comes with Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe Edition, Bioshock 1 and Quantum Conundrum)      

3 month ps plus- $16

7 day ps plus trial- $1

Blood Knights

r-$5

-------

p-$2.50

1.snakey

2.snowvixen

@Wohlstand, by any chance are you not a native English speaker? That might help clear up some of this misunderstanding. I really don't think anyone has tried to scam or disrespect you.
Pretty sure quite a few of us here are not native English speakers, so that doesn't excuse his ridiculous behavior. Not even close.

If anyone gets it I don't mind having a cag persona 4 arena tourney.

Off topic but got job interview in morning, praying I end the year on a positive note.
I'd love to kick some CAG asses with Naoto, but I don't own the game anymore and my connection is ass anyway. :(

Hi! Interested in picking up GTA5, especially with Amazon deal on right now. Please send PM if interested. As well, need info as well, so please answer if PM me:

-size of game and free space needed to install (cannot check at moment)

-how online works if it is a resell/phantom (want to use for GTAO, so need to know what restrictions if gamesharing).

Thanks!

Hi! Interested in picking up GTA5, especially with Amazon deal on right now. Please send PM if interested. As well, need info as well, so please answer if PM me:

-size of game and free space needed to install (cannot check at moment)

-how online works if it is a resell/phantom (want to use for GTAO, so need to know what restrictions if gamesharing).

Thanks!
17.2 GB so you will need 35 GB free and there is no restrictions.

you are still a jerk and a psychopath
you are quick to give some dumb comment nobody asked you for ?
you should be banned.
are you dumb or something ?
you are mental
Guy. I've been on this site for nearly ten years and a part of this thread/community for several of those years. During that time, I've seen a few people come around who act like you: hostile, aggressive and insulting. There's no reason to be rude like that, and it certainly doesn't help your acceptance into a fairly close-knit community when you start throwing around such comments when you've been here for less than two weeks. Do you know what those other users who acted like you have in common?

They're all banned now.

Knock it off.

Wohl is no where the age of 31.. #Confirmed.

Just a thought, what if albasha is Wohl? TROLLING us for a dramatic reentry back on the thread where he saves the day? lol

Word of caution

Me and noone purchased resell slots for BF4 premium along with Mordred ( he got the ps4 share) it was his account which included a year long PS+ share. ( 2 ps3 slots and a ps4 slots, no phantoms that we're aware of )

Me and noone paid $15 each, he gave us access onto the account and then told us he purchased bf4 premium roughly 12 hours after giving us access. Problem is there is NO premium on the account. The PS+ is there, but again no premium is available.

He hasn't responded to anything as of late ( been a week now ) - so I'm thinking he took the money and ran. He said he was from gametz and that a user amir could vouch for him. He has been online as of late, so I believe he's ignoring us

This is probably the last time I deal with anyone from gametz... they're all very sketchy people >.> I got fucked out of a bf3 premium last year, from some gtz user that apparently stole the account and then sold the shares

Word of caution

Me and noone purchased resell slots for BF4 premium along with Mordred ( he got the ps4 share) it was his account which included a year long PS+ share. ( 2 ps3 slots and a ps4 slots, no phantoms that we're aware of )

Me and noone paid $15 each, he gave us access onto the account and then told us he purchased bf4 premium roughly 12 hours after giving us access. Problem is there is NO premium on the account. The PS+ is there, but again no premium is available.

He hasn't responded to anything as of late ( been a week now ) - so I'm thinking he took the money and ran. He said he was from gametz and that a user amir could vouch for him. He has been online as of late, so I believe he's ignoring us

This is probably the last time I deal with anyone from gametz... they're all very sketchy people >.> I got fucked out of a bf3 premium last year, from some gtz user that apparently stole the account and then sold the shares
I'm from gametz well I sorta joined cag and gtz at same time way back in 2006 I started gamesharing a bit back in 2009 I wasn't sure of it till I got hang of it.. it don't make me sketchy tho I have dealt with you sometimes I'm sorry for this happening to you

mageshadow words
Message him on gtz and tell him you will file a BTR if this doesn't get taken care of in a timely manner. I just checked his gtz account and it seems he has great feedback, 3 pending trades and logged in today. I doubt he will want to jeopardise it by some off site trade.

Pretty sure quite a few of us here are not native English speakers, so that doesn't excuse his ridiculous behavior. Not even close.
Did I say it "excused" anything? In fact, I was talking to him (not the rest of you) in hopes that he might calm down. He obviously speaks and writes English well enough, but the tone and idiosyncrasies of a language can be lost on anyone if they don't speak it natively. Hell, half the people on CAG never catch my (or someone like captain's) sarcasm ...and most of them only speak English. The guy probably feels unnecessarily ganged up on. I didn't mean any disrespect by it, just trying to foster some understanding.

I offered to buy it on a fresh account when it was on sale for $14, you never agreed. And yes I am TRYING to take responsibility, I'm waiting on a PM from someone to see what the next step SHOULD be. Want a Puppeteer resell for FREE? or Army of Two resell for FREE Instead? Ask me for something I can GIVE. Also you're acting as if I'm a scammer & I shouldn't be allowed to ask for groups? wtf? I said I was sorry, you even said YOURSELF you would just find yourself a cheap phantom of it, so I just let it be. Suffer? Greedy? Hey my dude don't take this the wrong way but It'd be more respectable if you PM'd about this if you're upset still because me wanting to see if there is a Defiance group somehow has to do with our situation lol, once again I offered to use the little PayPal money I have to purchase BioShock wen it was on sale. To damn late now.
Yeah you said you'd buy one and didn't. Why would I have to agree I made it clear you owe me the share. I said I would be happy with a cheap phantom at the time I was trying to be nice work on your reading comprehension I NEVER said I would buy it why should I you lost it not me. You're the one that waited around for this other guy to contact you or change back the info. Greedy yeah you thought you'd be slick and take advantage of a noob for 2 old games for a $50 psn card and you got took. I did PM you 3 times stop double talking and replace my share. This community is based on trust who would trust you now knowing you'd give away info for a few more bucks in your pocket. I don't want your games i want THE GAME I PAID FOR!

I'm actually shocked people would sell him anything or allow them in their group. His signatures are pretty ballsy and borderline offensive for someone who joined less than 2 weeks ago. Show your support by not allowing him to participate.
I was confused as fuck when I read his Sig...

Yeah you said you'd buy one and didn't. Why would I have to agree I made it clear you owe me the share. I said I would be happy with a cheap phantom at the time I was trying to be nice work on your reading comprehension I NEVER said I would buy it why should I you lost it not me. You're the one that waited around for this other guy to contact you or change back the info. Greedy yeah you thought you'd be slick and take advantage of a noob for 2 old games for a $50 psn card and you got took. I did PM you 3 times stop double talking and replace my share. This community is based on trust who would trust you now knowing you'd give away info for a few more bucks in your pocket. I don't want your games i want THE GAME I PAID FOR!
Alright, its time to take this to PMs. If you have anymore problems report it to a mod or tell us here.

Ive had my fill of this drama.. Anyway, does anyone wanna trade my $10 PSN code for your dragons crown code? PS3\Vita. or for a phantom share of GT6?

That's what I'm telling him.
Once again I PM'd you 3 times you give me BS answers and then post here and don't PM me. This isn't that hard to understand is it? If you back into a car and cause damage you're responsible for it you can't just drive away and say I'm sorry and all is forgiven. Give me a resell of my game or give me back my $9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back