CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better watch your butt to because 5 minutes into that first bite your toilet is going to be your best buddy for awhile, Lol :booty:
This is true. I drink like 4 cups of coffee a day though, so I'm already best friends with the toilet. Taco Bell can't make it any worse. :)

@rpg That trophy list is nice. It'll be my first R&C game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghosts is the easiest CoD campaign out of all. Breezed by on veteran on most missions without even dying once. 64% trophies after the first playthrough without trying for any. I remember the old grenade spam days where it was hell just getting through the first couple of missions.

By far not the best, campaign wise. Started slow and dull but it got better as I progressed. Second half of the game had some pretty nice missions.

Ghosts is the easiest CoD campaign out of all. Breezed by on veteran on most missions without even dying once. 64% trophies after the first playthrough without trying for any. I remember the old grenade spam days where it was hell just getting through the first couple of missions.

By far not the best, campaign wise. Started slow and dull but it got better as I progressed. Second half of the game had some pretty nice missions.
World at War was the worst with the grenade spam.

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

Trying to destroy the Flak 88s was incredibly frustrating. It took me nearly two hours to move past that point.
It took me forever to get past that part. Mainly because I was playing with a broken controller...I would randomly jump, knife, reload, switch weapons ,sometimes one after the other. The joy of getting past that part is indescribable.

On another note anyone got any glitches in the tank in ghosts? I can't seem to progress after destroying the base im hearing the timer beeping and im just sitting in the tank

It took me forever to get past that part. Mainly because I was playing with a broken controller...I would randomly jump, knife, reload, switch weapons ,sometimes one after the other. The joy of getting past that part is indescribable.
The rest of the game seems like total cake after that point. You can smell the platinum in the air.

CastleStorm and Final Exam (non-sell) $3
How to Survive (non-sell) $2.50
Alien Rage & Ethan: Meteor Hunter (non-sell) $3
Injustice (non-sell) $6
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition (non-sell) $2.50
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - HD Edition (non-sell) $2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (non-sell) $2
Walking Dead (Full Season) (non-sell) $2

There's a trophy for escaping with a relic in extractions or w/e it's called which requires you to prestiege in that mode first. Sounds like a grind. I'm up to mission 8 or so and so far this campaign is the worst in all of the current gen CoD games

Absolutely. Wouldn't recommend anyone play WaW on veteran unless they want the plat.
The part you guys were mentioning on heart of the reich was ridiculous. But don't even get me started on the beginning of blowtorch and corkscrew. I believe that was the one with the guys popping out of the traps in the ground. Took me months, easily the hardest CoD on veteran bc of those two missions

Quicky resell of ghost for $18... PM me

Before I get people asking why it's discounted it's because I can :x

Gone

Sci-Fi sale on the UK store: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/06/sci-fi-sale-starts-today-save-on-lost-planet-3-binary-domain-vanquish-more/

PS3

Beyond Good & Evil HD

Was £7.99/€9.99, now £3.19/€3.99

Additional PS Plus discount: 25%

Binary Domain

Was £19.99/€24.99, now £11.99/€14.99

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Was £11.99/€14.99, now £4.79/€5.99

Gravity Crash

Was £6.49/€7.99, now £2.4/€2.95

Additional PS Plus discount: 10%

Lost Planet 3

Was £39.99/€59.99, now £19.99/€29.99

Remember Me

Was £19.99/€29.99, now £13.39/€20.09

Saints Row: The Third – Gangstas In Space

Was £4.49/€5.49, now £1.61/€1.97

Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space

Was £15.99/€19.99, now £7.99/€9.99

Savage Moon

Was £6.49/€7.99, now £3.24/€3.99

Space Ace

Was £7.99/€9.99, now £3.99/€4.99

Space Channel 5 Part 2

Was £3.69/€4.49, now £1.62/€1.97

Space Invaders Infinity Gene

Was £7.99/€9.99, now £3.19/€3.99

Steel Dragon EX

Was £3.99/€4.99, now £1.59/€1.99

Super Stardust HD

Was £6.49/€7.99, now £4.02/€4.95

Super Stardust HD Complete

Was £7.99/€9.99, now £4.79/€5.99

Tales from Space: About a Blob

Was £5.49/€6.99, now £2.36/€3

Tales from Space: About a Blob – Premium Bundle

Was £9.99/€12.99, now £6.19/€8.05

The Seed: Warzone

Was £3.99/€4.99, now £1.59/€1.99

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Was €49.99/£39.99 – Now €19.99/£14.39

Vanquish

Was £11.99/€14.99, now £3.95/€4.94

DLC

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Massive Fury Pack – Was £7.29/€8.99, now £3.64/€4.49

Multiplayer Havok Pack - Was £7.29/€8.99, now £3.64/€4.49

DINOBOT Destructor Pack - Was £7.29/€8.99, now £3.64/€4.49

Tales from Space: About a Blob

Co-op Level Pack - Was £1.49/€1.75, now £0.84/€0.99

Space Invaders: Infinity Gene

Bonus Stages Pack 1 – Was £2.39/€2.99, now £1.19/€1.49

Bonus Stages Pack 2 - Was £2.39/€2.99, now £1.19/€1.49

Bonus Stages Pack 3 – Was £2.39/€2.99, now £1.19/€1.49

Super Stardust HD

Impact Mode - Was £1.59/€1.99, now £0.79/€0.99

Solo - Was £3.19/€3.99, now £0.79/€0.99

Team – Was £3.19/€3.99, now £0.79/€0..99

PSP/Vita

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

Was £23.99/€29.99, now £11.99/€14.99

Miracle Space Race – Was £2.39/€2.99, now £1.19/€1.49

Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99, now £2.4/€2.95

Savage Moon Waldgeist Pack - Was £3.19/€3.99, now £1.59/€1.99

Space Invaders Extreme [PSP] – Was £7.99/€9.99, now £3.19/€3.99

Super Stardust Delta – Was £6.49/€7.99, now £4.86/€5.99

Super Stardust Delta + Advanced Star Fighter Pack Bundle - Was £7.99/€9.99, now £4.79/€5.99

Super Stardust Portable [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99, now £2.4/€2.95

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Was £5.49/€6.99, now £3.12/€3.98

DLC

Super Stardust Delta

Advanced Star Fighter Pack - Was £2.39/€2.99, now £0.78/€0.98

Super Stardust Portable

Portable Expansion Pack [PSP] – Was £3.19/€3.99, now £0.79/€0.99

First things first.

So, i've been a member here for a little while now and i really love this site. One thing i've been interested in are the gamesharing threads, however i haven't tried it yet (i've tried gamesharing elsewhere though) but i would love to try this out since i'm a student, you know how it's like :p

I just wonder one thing (and i'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, mod can delete or move this if they want) what does phantom mean? I know you can only have the account activated on two consoles at the same time and the lists you post about the games you share/sell always contains around 2 people for reselling i assume and two other that are phantoms. Do the phantoms play the game after or before the other two buyers or do they play it when the others aren't playing the games? Or how does it work?

Anyway, i saw someone who sold a phantom for Puppeteer, that's why i'm asking, because i'm interested in that.

That game and, Tales of Graces F, or Tales of Xillia :)

And i'm sorry if my english sucks a bit, i'm from Sweden and my english is kind of rusty.

Sci-Fi sale on the UK store
And the second thing, thanks Raiborg, gonna check that out soon :D

Final Exam ($10) + Magrunner ($10)

Resell ($6.67)

Phantom ($3.33)

1. Pravado

anyone wanna boost the 10 online wins in wwe 2k14? online is pretty much impossible to play legit due to lag. even if the lag is minimal, the timing for reversals is so specific that unless you have a perfect connection reversals won't work properly.

First things first.

So, i've been a member here for a little while now and i really love this site. One thing i've been interested in are the gamesharing threads, however i haven't tried it yet (i've tried gamesharing elsewhere though) but i would love to try this out since i'm a student, you know how it's like :p

I just wonder one thing (and i'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, mod can delete or move this if they want) what does phantom mean? I know you can only have the account activated on two consoles at the same time and the lists you post about the games you share/sell always contains around 2 people for reselling i assume and two other that are phantoms. Do the phantoms play the game after or before the other two buyers or do they play it when the others aren't playing the games? Or how does it work?

Anyway, i saw someone who sold a phantom for Puppeteer, that's why i'm asking, because i'm interested in that.

And i'm sorry if my english sucks a bit, i'm from Sweden and my english is kind of rusty.

And the second thing, thanks Raiborg, gonna check that out soon :D

(Not trying to be an ass..being here has taught me to be cautious) You said “ i’ve been a member here for a little while now and i really love this site.” Why do you only have two posts? What if he’s here to steal our secrets? Lol..

(Not trying to be an ass..being here has taught me to be cautious) You said “ i’ve been a member here for a little while now and i really love this site.” Why do you only have two posts? What if he’s here to steal our secrets? Lol..
I love the site and what everybody's doing here, i'm not that active here though, i've got alot to do since i'm studying at the university :)
But hey, everyone have to start sometime and somewhere, and secrets, i'm always out after them ;)

You must hate everyone

You know I can’t do that. Remember let me know when you put it on.
Sorry, I don't do anal.

Selling Resells:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection $3
SSFIVAE $5
Tales of Xillia $11
Spongebob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge $8
all negotiable

First things first.

Why do you only have 3 posts?

Sorry, I don't do anal.

Selling Resells:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection $3
SSFIVAE $5
Tales of Xillia $11
Spongebob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge $8
So how does this work now then? If i buy Tales from you, can i play it whenever i want? Sorry for all questions, but i wanna get everything right :)

Why do you only have 3 posts?
Like i said, i've got lots to do since i'm studying at the university, i'm not really that person that likes to write unnecessary stuff everywhere, and like i said, i've got to start somewhere :)

I love the site and what everybody's doing here, i'm not that active here though, i've got alot to do since i'm studying at the university :)
But hey, everyone have to start sometime and somewhere, and secrets, i'm always out after them ;)
I like you. lol Wait.. my Spidey senses are tingling *Incoming conspiracy post from Deputy Douchebag Aka captaintek3304* “Cuk is ShadowLombax who is Mr_Chrillwis!!” lol

any interest in proteus/puzzle quest while they're on sale? i personally absolutely hate puzzle games but i loved puzzle quest. only puzzle game i would ever play. screenshots make it look bland but it's so damn good.

phantoms/resells of both would be pretty cheap

Just about to finally finish Ni no Kuni ( I haven't fully finished a game in months ) 

Whats very similar to it that would keep me entertained? I loved this game, so simple yet entertaining. Any suggestions?

So how does this work now then? If i buy Tales from you, can i play it whenever i want? Sorry for all questions, but i wanna get everything right :)
No you can only play it on Mondays/Fridays/Sundays from 8pm to 9pm however if a holiday falls on one of those days you can play it from 7pm to 9pm. If the game has Co-op you have to play with a second cousin otherwise the game will not work. If you earn any trophies they are automatically the sellers. If you happen to play on anyday other than the specified you have to pay the seller 5 dollars and send him dick pics.

Those are the rules Chili con queso take them or leave them its a hard life being a Cag.

I like you. lol Wait.. my Spidey senses are tingling *Incoming conspiracy post from Deputy Douchebag Aka captaintek3304* “Cuk is ShadowLombax who is Mr_Chrillwis!!” lol
I'll take Deupty Douchebag Tek any day over Ranger Retard Cak. :)

No you can only play it on Mondays/Fridays/Sundays from 8pm to 9pm however if a holiday falls on one of those days you can play it from 7pm to 9pm. If the game has Co-op you have to play with a second cousin otherwise the game will not work. If you earn any trophies they are automatically the sellers. If you happen to play on anyday other than the specified you have to pay the seller 5 dollars and send him dick pics.

Those are the rules Chili con queso take them or leave them its a hard life being a Cag.
Well, even i know that's not the case, but thanks for the laugh :)

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00

Resell ($6)

1. jrsmaster411 (host)

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

Still more room in this group for any who are interested.  The games have already been purchased and are ready for download.

Yup he's definitely cock, smiley face emoticons give it away
Are you serious or just joking? I use emoticons everyday, if i want plain text i read a damned book.

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00

Resell ($6)

1. jrsmaster411 (host)

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

Still more room in this group for any who are interested. The games have already been purchased and are ready for download.

Do the Fatal Frame games have trophies or are they just normal ps2 ports?

Yup he's definitely cock, smiley face emoticons give it away
Excuse me, the name is Cuk. That’s not funny.. you took it too far. *Storms off stage* “There’s always that one guy to take it too far.” lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back